Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Global Poker The social poker site where you can play for free and win sweepstakes prizes.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2017, 03:29 PM   #276
ilikegreen
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 379
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

lol, half my losses today are from getting timed out when i've posted a blind.
ilikegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:50 PM   #277
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by coog View Post
Thanks for the quick response, my username is HeadsUpGrinder1
I sent you an e-mail just now. Kindly check if you received it. You can reply to my email and attach your documents.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:51 PM   #278
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheBunny View Post
I keep getting an HTTP 500 error "no authorized user present" when trying to deposit with PayPal.

I got this error on my initial deposit and then on my second attempt it went through. Now I need to reload and keep getting the error. Is there any trick?

Thank you!
Please make sure that you log out completely from your Global Poker account. Just click on the drop down menu on the upper right corner of your screen then click on the "Log out" button. A pop up will appear asking you if you want to leave the poker client, just click on "Continue". Next, you should see your username on the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the drop down menu and choose "Log out". You will know that you have completely logged out from your account if your username is no longer on the upper right corner of the screen. Then, clear your browser cache and cookies, restart your browser, log back into your Global Poker account, click on the “Play Poker” button and try to make your purchase again.

Please let us know of the result.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:52 PM   #279
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikegreen View Post
I am hearing absolutely no sound from global poker.
What device are you using?
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:12 PM   #280
Jaybear
journeyman
 
Jaybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 258
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

What is the average length of time to process a first-time cashout with verification?
Jaybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:19 PM   #281
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybear View Post
What is the average length of time to process a first-time cashout with verification?
It should be in your Paypal account within 24 hours after your cash out has been approved on our end. If you haven't sent your docs yet, just send us an e-mail and we'd be more than happy to process your cash out request.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:23 PM   #282
FrankTheBunny
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 231
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Please make sure that you log out completely from your Global Poker account. Just click on the drop down menu on the upper right corner of your screen then click on the "Log out" button. A pop up will appear asking you if you want to leave the poker client, just click on "Continue". Next, you should see your username on the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the drop down menu and choose "Log out". You will know that you have completely logged out from your account if your username is no longer on the upper right corner of the screen. Then, clear your browser cache and cookies, restart your browser, log back into your Global Poker account, click on the “Play Poker” button and try to make your purchase again.

Please let us know of the result.
Nope. Same error message.
FrankTheBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:27 PM   #283
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheBunny View Post
Nope. Same error message.
Are you using a mobile device or a laptop/desktop? Also, what browser are you using?
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:55 PM   #284
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,921
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheBunny View Post
I keep getting an HTTP 500 error "no authorized user present" when trying to deposit with PayPal.

I got this error on my initial deposit and then on my second attempt it went through. Now I need to reload and keep getting the error. Is there any trick?

Thank you!
In case the other advice hasn't helped...

Try logging into Global Poker and PayPal on another browser to complete the transaction.

At some point, go to the original browser and make sure you are fully logged out of both PayPal and Global Poker. Go to your settings, clear cache/cookies, close the browser, reboot, and you should be good to go.
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:59 PM   #285
coog
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
I sent you an e-mail just now. Kindly check if you received it. You can reply to my email and attach your documents.
I again didn't receive an email, but I think I figured out the problem. Unknown to me, my email was 98% full and verizon support tells me it was probably rejecting emails of a certain size or larger. Can you resend that email one more time.
thanks!

Last edited by coog; 02-28-2017 at 05:05 PM.
coog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:04 PM   #286
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by coog View Post
I again didn't receive an email, but I think I figured out the problem. Unknown to me, my email was 98% full and verizon support tells me it was probably rejecting emails of a certain size or larger. Can you resend that email one more time.
thnkas!
I just resent the email a couple of minutes ago. Please let me know as soon as you receive it. Thank you!
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:17 PM   #287
FrankTheBunny
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 231
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Are you using a mobile device or a laptop/desktop? Also, what browser are you using?
I'm using an IPhone 6s. Using safari
FrankTheBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:19 PM   #288
coog
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Red face Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
I just resent the email a couple of minutes ago. Please let me know as soon as you receive it. Thank you!
I received it this time, Thank you! I will continue the conversation via email.
coog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:26 PM   #289
FrankTheBunny
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 231
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I just downloaded chrome and tried that instead of safari and still getting the same error message
FrankTheBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:27 PM   #290
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheBunny View Post
I'm using an IPhone 6s. Using safari
On your iPhone:
1) Press Settings > Safari.
2) Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
3) Tap Clear History and Data.
4) Reboot your phone

If it doesn't work, try to access your Global Poker account using a different device like your desktop/laptop then try the transaction again.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 06:11 PM   #291
QuizMan
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
It should be in your Paypal account within 24 hours after your cash out has been approved on our end. If you haven't sent your docs yet, just send us an e-mail and we'd be more than happy to process your cash out request.
What verification documents do you require?
QuizMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 06:13 PM   #292
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuizMan View Post
What verification documents do you require?
You will need to complete a one-time verification process by sending us two identification documents.

1) A valid primary ID (w/ photo), which can be any of the following:
- Passport
- Driver's license
- National/State ID
- Other government issued ID, aside from the ones mentioned above (Veteran's ID, etc.)

2) A supporting document under your name as proof of address:
- Utility Bill (electricity, telco, water, etc. not older than 3 months)
- Notarized agreement form for lease (nothing hand-written)
- Bank statements
- Medical insurance
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 06:17 PM   #293
QuizMan
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
You will need to complete a one-time verification process by sending us two identification documents.

1) A valid primary ID (w/ photo), which can be any of the following:
- Passport
- Driver's license
- National/State ID
- Other government issued ID, aside from the ones mentioned above (Veteran's ID, etc.)

2) A supporting document under your name as proof of address:
- Utility Bill (electricity, telco, water, etc. not older than 3 months)
- Notarized agreement form for lease (nothing hand-written)
- Bank statements
- Medical insurance
Thank you. Do I just e-mail them to support@globalpoker.com?
QuizMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 06:29 PM   #294
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuizMan View Post
Thank you. Do I just e-mail them to support@globalpoker.com?
Yup. You should receive an acknowledgement email from us once your Global Poker account has been verified and/or your cash out request has been approved.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:15 PM   #295
Jaybear
journeyman
 
Jaybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 258
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheBunny View Post
Nope. Same error message.
I was getting that error code too. I logged into PayPal first then attempted to buy Gold Coins. It worked after second attempt
Jaybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #296
ilikegreen
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 379
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikegreen View Post
I am hearing absolutely no sound from global poker.
Was using Firefox. Switched to chrome and now everything is working.
ilikegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:03 AM   #297
99PROBLEMSS
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 274
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Do you have to send your documents everytime you request a cashout? I have cashed out before. And tried to make a cashout today and it was turned down. Why? I have no ideal because I never got a email from GP support telling why and what I need to do.
99PROBLEMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:02 AM   #298
ilikegreen
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 379
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Initiated first withdrawal, had account verified, and money in paypal account all in about 36hrs. Very good globalpoker.
ilikegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 03:15 AM   #299
rrickir
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 162
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hi, I had a couple quick questions and I am pretty new to Global poker also. 1- I was wondering if there was anything we can use our 10,000 free gold coins with? Not sure how that works yet.......2- also,. Since I live on the west coast on Pacific Time, was wondering if you will ever have any tournaments in the evening like after 5 or 6 p.m.? Cuz some of the inexpensive good tournaments you have right now they are all over by 6 p.m. start time...... well ty for the info....... also I sent you a private message here on the Forum when you get a chance to see it I had a little deposit question and just wanted to ask that in private... so ty
rrickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:04 AM   #300
GlobalpokerCSCarme
Global Poker Rep
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 43
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99PROBLEMSS View Post
Do you have to send your documents everytime you request a cashout? I have cashed out before. And tried to make a cashout today and it was turned down. Why? I have no ideal because I never got a email from GP support telling why and what I need to do.
Hello 99PROBLEMSS! There's no need to send in again your documents once your account had been verified. Also, please be reminded that our minimum cash out is $5. If you have questions about your pending cash our request, feel free to contact us now to further assist you. We're glad to help
GlobalpokerCSCarme is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive