Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally redeem prizes quickly and securely.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2020, 02:09 PM   #2926
apkrnewb
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,599
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

why when your playing a tourney and go to the tourney info page, click on blinds you refuse to number the blind levels? you have plenty of room for another column on the left or right side
apkrnewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 04:14 PM   #2927
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 35
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Please HELP ASAP David Lyons/MOD/Admin

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...-quot-1776581/
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 08:20 AM   #2928
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 35
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

DAVID LYONS IS THE MAN! Thanks for the help I appreciate you and this site!
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 10:51 AM   #2929
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 35
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I just wanted to make something clear that happened this morning while I was playing. I said something in chat that was twisted around by a bitter player. Here is a shot of what I said, and I want to make it clear I was using a "New York" style accent saying "Your mother called, forget about it", and this player assumed I said something I clearly did not intend. He didn't respond to the chat until I popped him for a nice pot, but here it is. Please Support - understand I did not at all intend this to be harmful and did not say the word he said I did.

https://gyazo.com/e63590128f2e70fb9264ba7a17bcb405

SmashSkeletons: get that 84o outta here
SmashSkeletons: ya mudda called - fahgit about it
SUBMARINER17: Hey SS: Did You just call a player a ******?
SUBMARINER17: Closing your account Smashing find a new hobbie
SmashSkeletons: No
SmashSkeletons: Forget about it
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 10:01 PM   #2930
WSPreadHead
adept
 
WSPreadHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Papa Johnny Road
Posts: 1,145
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashsmash View Post
I just wanted to make something clear that happened this morning while I was playing. I said something in chat that was twisted around by a bitter player. Here is a shot of what I said, and I want to make it clear I was using a "New York" style accent saying "Your mother called, forget about it", and this player assumed I said something I clearly did not intend. He didn't respond to the chat until I popped him for a nice pot, but here it is. Please Support - understand I did not at all intend this to be harmful and did not say the word he said I did.

https://gyazo.com/e63590128f2e70fb9264ba7a17bcb405

SmashSkeletons: get that 84o outta here
SmashSkeletons: ya mudda called - fahgit about it
SUBMARINER17: Hey SS: Did You just call a player a ******?
SUBMARINER17: Closing your account Smashing find a new hobbie
SmashSkeletons: No
SmashSkeletons: Forget about it
did your account get closed?? if so, that's terrible
WSPreadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 12:17 PM   #2931
tarzan1112
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 43
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

how do i set up a 4 color deck at global poker thanks in advance
tarzan1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 05:09 PM   #2932
TheJacob
Pooh-Bah
 
TheJacob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,527
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Is not being able to actually leave a table or sit out something I just have to deal with?

Most of the time It leaves the table fine, but sometimes I get stuck perpetually refreshing the main page and the table keeps popping up over and over until it finally closes out and adds the balance back.

Table pops back open and it auto post...every time.

I've played on some shitty software in my time, but being able to leave a table was never a problem.

I just posted dead BBs 6 times on a table I was trying to leave and the wait for BB was enabled on the table. I think it was even posting when I hadn't missed a BB. Just sits me back in and posts every time.

Last edited by TheJacob; 08-30-2020 at 05:15 PM.
TheJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 01:20 PM   #2933
warped
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 591
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJacob View Post
Is not being able to actually leave a table or sit out something I just have to deal with?

Most of the time It leaves the table fine, but sometimes I get stuck perpetually refreshing the main page and the table keeps popping up over and over until it finally closes out and adds the balance back.

Table pops back open and it auto post...every time.

I've played on some shitty software in my time, but being able to leave a table was never a problem.

I just posted dead BBs 6 times on a table I was trying to leave and the wait for BB was enabled on the table. I think it was even posting when I hadn't missed a BB. Just sits me back in and posts every time.
Even when you hit the get up button/close the table you won’t actually get up until the current hand finishes at the table. If your balance doesn’t immediately refresh, wait a minute or 2 before you refresh the page because this seems to interrupt you getting up (since they still think you’re sitting at the table/you have it open now it gives you another hand)
warped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:50 PM   #2934
On2TheNext1
newbie
 
On2TheNext1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: DMV
Posts: 23
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I’ve searched the forum and see that a 1x rollover is the standard for clearing sweeps cash deposit bonuses, but if you read the sub section of Global’s TOS it says they have the discretion to up the rollover requirement to 20x play through...

Quote:
6.14. In accordance with the Sweeps Rules:
a. unless we require otherwise in accordance with clause 6.14(b), any Sweeps Coin allocated to you is only required to be played once before it is eligible to be redeemed as a Prize; and
b. we may, in our sole discretion, require that any Sweeps Coins allocated to you be played a greater number of times (not exceeding 20) in any combination of Sweepstakes Games before it is able to be redeemed as a Prize.
... my question is has anyone reported or experienced a higher rollover requirement than the standard 1x? I ask because they keep hitting up me up every other day with 100-200% deposit bonus emails... I mean, I’ll take the free money if it’s only 1x rollover considering how soft the SSNL pool is. Just wondering if Global switches it up on you later?
On2TheNext1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 06:00 PM   #2935
IamDisappointSon
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 99
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Sorry if this has been answered already.
Would it be an issue if I have PT4 or HEM open for other sites
While playing on global?
IamDisappointSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 10:56 AM   #2936
PeanutFlush
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 381
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamDisappointSon View Post
Sorry if this has been answered already.
Would it be an issue if I have PT4 or HEM open for other sites
While playing on global?
No problems, I do it all the time. Neither can capture hands from Global Poker so I see no reason it would be a problem.
PeanutFlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 02:06 PM   #2937
IamDisappointSon
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 99
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutFlush View Post
No problems, I do it all the time. Neither can capture hands from Global Poker so I see no reason it would be a problem.
Thx!
IamDisappointSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 03:10 PM   #2938
kevinb1983
old hand
 
kevinb1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Country Roads, Take Me Home!!!
Posts: 1,327
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

is there a sit out next BB option somewhere that I'm just completely oblivious to? I'm constantly getting trapped for another orbit at tables when shutting down sessions because the UTG player leaves when I'm UTG+1
kevinb1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 06:09 PM   #2939
IamDisappointSon
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 99
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinb1983 View Post
is there a sit out next BB option somewhere that I'm just completely oblivious to? I'm constantly getting trapped for another orbit at tables when shutting down sessions because the UTG player leaves when I'm UTG+1
There is not
IamDisappointSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 03:42 AM   #2940
Ashrobin
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 2
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Why are the new free rolls listed as hyper-turbos but still have 5 minute blinds. Shouldn’t they be 3 minute blinds?
Ashrobin is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online