Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally redeem prizes quickly and securely.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2020, 01:48 AM   #2901
TheBakerrSly
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 2
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSadmin View Post
Hi guys.

We are new here at TwoPlustwo and would like to welcome you all to ask questions about our pokerroom. Please feel free to share your thoughts or ideas.
I can't get anyone to help me with verifying my account. Anyway you could email me and help with this situation? Thanks
TheBakerrSly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 02:17 AM   #2902
TheBakerrSly
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 2
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

trying to figure out why I can't get verified to cash out, but it says my account is verified.
TheBakerrSly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 05:43 PM   #2903
Carl Trooper
veteran
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,475
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

What methods for payouts do they do here?
Haven’t played on global in more than a year. I remember at one time they did PayPal.

Any good tourneys?
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 03:51 PM   #2904
RikaKazak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,572
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

How long are cashouts taking? I requested on July 20th and am still pending.
RikaKazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 10:10 PM   #2905
Carl Trooper
veteran
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,475
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikaKazak View Post
How long are cashouts taking? I requested on July 20th and am still pending.
Prob have to verify documents. Also what method are you doing?

Iíve done 5 cashouts so far with gift cards and had them all within 24 hours each.

Did my first bank transaction 2 days ago.
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:34 AM   #2906
RikaKazak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,572
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Trooper View Post
Prob have to verify documents. Also what method are you doing?

Iíve done 5 cashouts so far with gift cards and had them all within 24 hours each.

Did my first bank transaction 2 days ago.
Bank transfer.

I verified everything and have received cash outs before...but I took the past 20 months off from poker and am back now, so it's my first cash out on global in 2+ years.
RikaKazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 06:22 PM   #2907
Carl Trooper
veteran
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,475
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikaKazak View Post
Bank transfer.

I verified everything and have received cash outs before...but I took the past 20 months off from poker and am back now, so it's my first cash out on global in 2+ years.
Curious.

When you say pending.. do you mean if you click the redeem coins or whatever and go to payout it still is there saying pending?

I am waiting on 2 bank transfers now but both were ďacceptedĒ waiting on the next email apparently saying it was processed
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:41 AM   #2908
Carl Trooper
veteran
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,475
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Who is "cardiobunny"? Guy is ALWAYS on...

also j/w ... I see someone with his exact rabbit avatar and name is "dizzyhippo"

Either someone wanted to emulate his play on name w avatar, or its the same dude
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:44 PM   #2909
shawnb4595
journeyman
 
shawnb4595's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Bluffalo NY
Posts: 343
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Trooper View Post
Who is "cardiobunny"? Guy is ALWAYS on...

also j/w ... I see someone with his exact rabbit avatar and name is "dizzyhippo"

Either someone wanted to emulate his play on name w avatar, or its the same dude
Oh yeah! cardiobunny and dizzyhippo are almost the same name! AND with the same avatar? 1 in a million chance there. (rolls eyes)
shawnb4595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 01:52 PM   #2910
Carl Trooper
veteran
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,475
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnb4595 View Post
Oh yeah! cardiobunny and dizzyhippo are almost the same name! AND with the same avatar? 1 in a million chance there. (rolls eyes)
Adjective and animal

Both names.

Itís either someone trolling the other dude , or an alt account. Idk why thatís weird to you...
that avatar isnít available to anyone else.

But thanks for your input, you solved the case.
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:04 PM   #2911
shawnb4595
journeyman
 
shawnb4595's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Bluffalo NY
Posts: 343
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Trooper View Post
Adjective and animal

Both names.

Itís either someone trolling the other dude , or an alt account. Idk why thatís weird to you...
that avatar isnít available to anyone else.

But thanks for your input, you solved the case.
I just thought the names were not related at all IMO. How do (they or he or she) have a custom avatar thats not available to the rest of us?
shawnb4595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:07 PM   #2912
Carl Trooper
veteran
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,475
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnb4595 View Post
I just thought the names were not related at all IMO. How do (they or he or she) have a custom avatar thats not available to the rest of us?
Yeh I mean the names are obv very similar. I just assumed troll account or alt. Either way Iím not accusing the dude of colluding, i havenít see them at the same table. Was just curious who cardio is.

And Iím not 100% sure. I just started playing here after a year self ban. I assume avatars are only available for a short time for some and then they disappear forever, which is common on video games etc to buy.
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 04:11 PM   #2913
Floki.onGP
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 269
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Trooper View Post
avatars are only available for a short time for some and then they disappear forever, which is common on video games etc to buy.
Yeah a couple years ago they used to have seasonal or holiday avatars available, like Santa in Dec, Easter Bunny in April etc. Idk if they still do that.
Floki.onGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 06:03 PM   #2914
shawnb4595
journeyman
 
shawnb4595's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Bluffalo NY
Posts: 343
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Trooper View Post
Yeh I mean the names are obv very similar. y.
Well not really "obv very similar" but anyways...
I just looked and even I have the rabbit in my inventory. But I didn't realize because I don't use them and have them hidden.
I think you are going out on a limb here...a long one lol.

Good luck at the tables
shawnb4595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 10:35 PM   #2915
ACNJ_Grinder
stranger
 
ACNJ_Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: NJ
Posts: 13
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Are there no breaks on this site?
ACNJ_Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:52 PM   #2916
IchTheocracy
grinder
 
IchTheocracy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Donkadoo Balls
Posts: 503
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Bank withdrawal confirmations pending for DAYS (standard wait = HOURS)... customer service mute for DAYS (standard turnaround time = HOURS)... murmurings re: sweepstakes compliance... the sky is falling!

But seriously, WTF kinda hiccup (fingers crossed) is this?
IchTheocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 09:10 AM   #2917
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 34
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I made a "redemption" aka withdrawal 1 week ago, and I can't get a status update and have nothing appearing in my account(bank). I've emailed support and cashier and still nothing. It was made on 08/18/2020 10am... When can I expect something? Account verified, bank verified and approved... redemption approved and says "processing".
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:37 AM   #2918
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 34
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I NEED SUPPORT RESPONSE. I made a redemption request over 10 days ago. I just keep getting automated emails. So today I check my "history" for transfer to my bank and it says "Pay Failed". I don't have the funds in my bank account, I don't have the funds in my GLobal account. Then I don't have any communication that says anything about what is going on. I need answers please. I need to know where my funds are and why I am not getting any information on them. SmashSkeletons is my table/account name. I need to know what's going on TODAY. This should not be an issue. ADMIN, can I get something? Can I know what's going on?
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 11:16 AM   #2919
kevinb1983
old hand
 
kevinb1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Country Roads, Take Me Home!!!
Posts: 1,327
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

smash, this is a paid advertisement sub-forum, in order to get any answers you're gonna have to either

A) get in touch with a 2+2 admin and ask them if they'll enable private messaging for your brand new account to reach out to the global rep who post here, her profile is https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/478722/

B) not get in touch with a 2+2 admin and hope https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/478722/ see's this and reaches out to you

C) try to continue reaching out to Global via other avenues. I know their twitter account is fairly active

I hope this helps a little bit, never comfortable sitting in limbo with money just off dancing in another dimension somewhere. GLGLGL!

edit: I'll shoot globalKim a PM and link to your post. hopefully she touches base with you. but yeah, keep trying to get in touch. like I said, twitter account is 100% active most everyday.

Last edited by kevinb1983; 08-26-2020 at 11:23 AM.
kevinb1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 11:26 AM   #2920
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 34
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Thank you... I would much appreciate that. I'm new here and no idea on how to get my messages enabled.
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 01:43 PM   #2921
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 34
Heart Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

smashskeletons@gmail.com is my contact for Global Support Agent if needed. I would prefer to talk that way since I have to be involved here more to get my DMs unlocked. Thanks 2+2 and Global Poker!!!
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:06 PM   #2922
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 34
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinb1983 View Post
smash, this is a paid advertisement sub-forum, in order to get any answers you're gonna have to either

A) get in touch with a 2+2 admin and ask them if they'll enable private messaging for your brand new account to reach out to the global rep who post here, her profile is https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/478722/

B) not get in touch with a 2+2 admin and hope https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/478722/ see's this and reaches out to you

C) try to continue reaching out to Global via other avenues. I know their twitter account is fairly active

I hope this helps a little bit, never comfortable sitting in limbo with money just off dancing in another dimension somewhere. GLGLGL!

edit: I'll shoot globalKim a PM and link to your post. hopefully she touches base with you. but yeah, keep trying to get in touch. like I said, twitter account is 100% active most everyday.
I can't get a response from support, my money says "Pay Failed"... I dunno what I am supposed to do here.
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:55 PM   #2923
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 34
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Global Support is ignoring me and not crediting my money back to my account or into my bank... HELP ME!!
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 09:30 PM   #2924
Spec1
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 3
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashsmash View Post
Global Support is ignoring me and not crediting my money back to my account or into my bank... HELP ME!!
*clicks mouth* NOICE
Spec1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 08:23 AM   #2925
smashsmash
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: North America
Posts: 34
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Still no response at all, my money still not in my account. Can I get a response from Global here maybe?
smashsmash is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online