Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Global Poker The social poker site where you can play for free and win sweepstakes prizes.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2018, 01:20 PM   #2501
highjumper86
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 242
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
There are 2 active global reps - kimber and joey. It's really tough at Global HQ right now: Kimber doesn't work Saturdays, and Joey has a newborn at home.
I never understood why Global Poker allows their employees weekends off when the weekends are their busiest time. Kimber does fine work during her time here.

Joey has been MIA since the middle of August. His baby was born in June. Doesn't make sense to me. Newborn usually refers to babies from birth to about two months of age. So the "newborn baby" excuse is weak.
highjumper86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 02:20 PM   #2502
shawnb4595
journeyman
 
shawnb4595's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Bluffalo NY
Posts: 349
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke0424 View Post
Is it ok if i play on a friends computer at his house

Logging in Under my own username of course
You will be fine as long as your friend does not have a Global account. Even if both of you are not playing at the same time they will see multiple user names using the same network address.
I think.
shawnb4595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 02:20 PM   #2503
throwaway1million
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 14
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hi Friends,
This is CTB123. I just wanted to dispel any doubts as to whether or not I'm a bot. I'm not.

Take care,
Your pal
throwaway1million is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:32 AM   #2504
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by highjumper86 View Post
I never understood why Global Poker allows their employees weekends off when the weekends are their busiest time. Kimber does fine work during her time here.

Joey has been MIA since the middle of August. His baby was born in June. Doesn't make sense to me. Newborn usually refers to babies from birth to about two months of age. So the "newborn baby" excuse is weak.
Kimber does a good job I agree, and also agreed Joey hasn't been around in a while. I wonder if maybe he found a new job or was moved to a different department or something like that.

However, I also don't think he is making the new baby excuse, he isn't making any excuses that I can tell, he just isn't posting.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #2505
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS NOT REAL View Post
Am I going to be ignored by global admin with this question? come on..
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I didn't mean to ignore you. I'm usually in the cash out thread. To my knowledge, there have been no issues as far as players redeeming their winnings from these two states.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:19 PM   #2506
Rutledge Smitty
old hand
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twitch.tv/SmittyPLO
Posts: 1,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I didn't mean to ignore you. I'm usually in the cash out thread. To my knowledge, there have been no issues as far as players redeeming their winnings from these two states.
Care to respond to the improvement thread for an issue I brought up months ago about heads up play issues with the button? Been confirmed that the site does not pay back sbs if a player sits out heads up as well. You said that it was with your development team...should be an easy fix.
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:42 PM   #2507
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutledge Smitty View Post
Care to respond to the improvement thread for an issue I brought up months ago about heads up play issues with the button? Been confirmed that the site does not pay back sbs if a player sits out heads up as well. You said that it was with your development team...should be an easy fix.
Hi, Rutledge. I'll follow up with our devteam and see what's going on.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:11 AM   #2508
ITS NOT REAL
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 29
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Thank you for reply.
ITS NOT REAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 01:29 PM   #2509
rm81
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The DM
Posts: 1,615
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Need to fix Winston it is the most popular SNG and has been broken for like 2 days
rm81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:55 PM   #2510
Rutledge Smitty
old hand
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twitch.tv/SmittyPLO
Posts: 1,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Hi, Rutledge. I'll follow up with our devteam and see what's going on.
Still an issue...we're just going to act like this isn't a big deal I guess. Does your site even own this software? Should be a 5 second logic fix to the software...
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:56 AM   #2511
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutledge Smitty View Post
Does your site even own this software? .
Nope. They use http://cubeia.com/

So my guess is when you make these requests, they open a trouble ticket with cubeia.

This, of course, is not excusing when things go unfixed, but more of an explanation of likely what is happening behind the scenes.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 09:04 AM   #2512
Rutledge Smitty
old hand
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twitch.tv/SmittyPLO
Posts: 1,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Thanks splayaa, kind of thought so, but wasn’t sure. I mean it’s misplaced buttons and stolen blinds in 2-3 handed games. That on top of the high rake and no one should start games on this site. Fix this issue or just cease as a company if you cannot fix something as simple as this.
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 01:25 PM   #2513
Rutledge Smitty
old hand
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twitch.tv/SmittyPLO
Posts: 1,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutledge Smitty View Post
Thanks splayaa, kind of thought so, but wasn’t sure. I mean it’s misplaced buttons and stolen blinds in 2-3 handed games. That on top of the high rake and no one should start games on this site. Fix this issue or just cease as a company if you cannot fix something as simple as this.
Let's act like there isn't a serious flaw in your software shall we. Maybe if we ignore it it will just go away. We are so incompetent as a company that we charge the highest rake in the business, yet do not hire competent software designers. Rake rake rake goes to our pockets; rake does not go to fixing software.

-Sincerely global support team

(I'll do your customer service now too don't worry)
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:26 PM   #2514
ShaunHunting
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 446
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Any rules against screen recording while playing?

I'm wanting to record my sessions.

Thanks
ShaunHunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 09:49 AM   #2515
splayaa
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,546
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunHunting View Post
Any rules against screen recording while playing?

I'm wanting to record my sessions.

Thanks
You could likely read the vague TOS to say this was a problem if you wanted to find a reason to not do it, but I don't see that happening. Because then their encouragement of people who are streaming on Twitch would seem somewhat odd.
splayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 03:19 PM   #2516
JoeSchmo
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,122
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Using Firefox, I can no longer move the notes window around the table. This just started a day or 2 ago. It still works on Chrome.

I'd rather keep using Firefox to play. Anyone have an idea to fix this one?

Thanks.
JoeSchmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 01:20 PM   #2517
Rutledge Smitty
old hand
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twitch.tv/SmittyPLO
Posts: 1,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Hi, Rutledge. I'll follow up with our devteam and see what's going on.


Bump...I brought attention to this months ago...your site is actually stealing blind money in heads up pots at the moment. Not sure what higher priority there could be than fixing a broken aspect of your software.
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 10:04 PM   #2518
thekid12
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 8
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Is the helps service not working for global poker? I’m trying to re-activate an account that was blocked because there’s three accounts under the same address.
My question is instead of using a bank statement can I use a utility bill and later upon withdrawing give the bank information.
please help especially (globalpokercskimbr)
Or even delete the other two leaving one, would this solve the problem trying to reactivate. it was simply a mistake because I taught something went wrong and just made a third one not realizing that they head the ability to disable an account.

The only information I can give you is the email address because they blocked my from completing the Registration

Email: strongertomorrow1@gmail.com

Again thank you for your time Anyone who can I help
thekid12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:44 PM   #2519
Battleborn
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Take a selfie with my passport in order to cashout?
Ive been depositing and cashing out on global for over a year. I am now having trouble cashing out. I submitted a perfectly legible photo of the front and back of my passport. They are claiming it is not sufficient and in order to process my 140$ cashout require me to take a selfie with my passport. Ive done tens of thousands in volume on this site and Ive never heard of something like this before. I am willing to facsimile or mail a photocopy but this seems preposterous .customer service claims this is standard procedure on the site. Has anyone else been required to do this, is this Normal? Please advise.
Battleborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:14 PM   #2520
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid12 View Post
Is the helps service not working for global poker? I’m trying to re-activate an account that was blocked because there’s three accounts under the same address.
My question is instead of using a bank statement can I use a utility bill and later upon withdrawing give the bank information.
please help especially (globalpokercskimbr)
Or even delete the other two leaving one, would this solve the problem trying to reactivate. it was simply a mistake because I taught something went wrong and just made a third one not realizing that they head the ability to disable an account.

The only information I can give you is the email address because they blocked my from completing the Registration

Email: strongertomorrow1@gmail.com

Again thank you for your time Anyone who can I help
Hi there. I just sent you a private message. Kindly check. Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:17 PM   #2521
thekid12
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 8
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Playing for $weeps, does it matter what table i sit and play at, i’m looking at tables call Cleveland, Seattle for instance. These are just playing rooms and I don’t Pay their taxes only the state I live in?

Example : If I won $1000 at a poker table called Cleveland . That doesn’t mean I Pay Cleveland’s taxes right? Just where I registered , here in Florida

It’s very important before playing for cash to know how it works .. I’m a little paranoid I think. Lol
thekid12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:50 PM   #2522
MothersMilk
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Tinsel Town
Posts: 194
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Is there an issue with the 'pop up' function right now? I can't seem to multitable. The windows will only come up in the browser and that 'pro table' option is not showing up.

On Mac, tried both firefox and chrome.

?
MothersMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:57 PM   #2523
MothersMilk
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Tinsel Town
Posts: 194
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Looks like it's in 'settings' now. Sorry false alarm.
MothersMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 12:30 AM   #2524
Rutledge Smitty
old hand
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twitch.tv/SmittyPLO
Posts: 1,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid12 View Post
Playing for $weeps, does it matter what table i sit and play at, i’m looking at tables call Cleveland, Seattle for instance. These are just playing rooms and I don’t Pay their taxes only the state I live in?

Example : If I won $1000 at a poker table called Cleveland . That doesn’t mean I Pay Cleveland’s taxes right? Just where I registered , here in Florida

It’s very important before playing for cash to know how it works .. I’m a little paranoid I think. Lol


If for real...of course not
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 10:20 AM   #2525
Halfman Halfsalt
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

will i encounter any problems cashing out if i use a vpn to bypass the firewall at work?
Halfman Halfsalt is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive