Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally cash out your wins anytime with PayPal!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2017, 11:04 PM   #1
GlobalPokerCSadmin
Global Poker Rep
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 306
General questions Globalpoker.com

Hi guys.

We are new here at TwoPlustwo and would like to welcome you all to ask questions about our pokerroom. Please feel free to share your thoughts or ideas.
GlobalPokerCSadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:48 AM   #2
Derp!
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 362
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Great to hear! Do you allow HUDs? Are player funds segregated?

Last edited by Derp!; 01-31-2017 at 02:06 AM.
Derp! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:06 AM   #3
lotuspod2
adept
 
lotuspod2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SideGamePoker
Posts: 790
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Do you offer just holdem only, or also other games like Omaha and Omaha H/L?
lotuspod2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:27 AM   #4
GlobalPokerCSadmin
Global Poker Rep
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 306
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

We are offering Texas Holdem NL and Omaha PLO. We will offer more games in the near future but for now we have decided to spread just these two.
GlobalPokerCSadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 05:22 AM   #5
Esa_Perse
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 362
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Row?
Esa_Perse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 06:22 AM   #6
GlobalpokerCS2
Global Poker Rep
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 29
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esa_Perse View Post
Row?
What do you mean by Row?
GlobalpokerCS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:00 AM   #7
Bobo Fett
2+2 Ad Man
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 45,048
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I assume he means ROW, or "Rest Of World".

I believe the answer is US & Canada only, but I'll leave it to Global Poker to give you the official (and correct) answer.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:37 AM   #8
GlobalpokerCS2
Global Poker Rep
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 29
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Global Poker is available outside US and Canada. However, cash out is eligible only for those players residing in US and Canada ( except Quebec).
GlobalpokerCS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:52 AM   #9
Esa_Perse
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 362
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Ok thx.
Esa_Perse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:28 AM   #10
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,253
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

What are the cash out fees please (from GP or paypal)?

Any other fees involved?

What is the rake structure? (I didn't see this on your website)
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:02 PM   #11
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Diamond Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by glutenfree View Post
What are the cash out fees please (from GP or paypal)?

Any other fees involved?

What is the rake structure? (I didn't see this on your website)
Just the standard PayPal fee of 3.9% plus $0.30 per transaction. No other fees from us.

We take a 5% rake.

Last edited by GlobalPokerCSKimbr; 02-20-2017 at 02:14 PM.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:34 PM   #12
Reppin313
newbie
 
Reppin313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 40
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I signed up and made an account but when I click "play" on your website I get a message that says "unable to log in, click here to try again." I Click try again and it brings me back to the main website page. Not sure why it won't let me play I tried different browsers and same message
Reppin313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:39 PM   #13
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin313 View Post
I signed up and made an account but when I click "play" on your website I get a message that says "unable to log in, click here to try again." I Click try again and it brings me back to the main website page. Not sure why it won't let me play I tried different browsers and same message
Hi, there. Can you please e-mail us your username to support@globalpoker.com so I can personally check this for you.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:34 PM   #14
Derp!
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 362
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I'll ask again: Are HUDs allowed? Do you keep player funds segregated?
Derp! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:55 PM   #15
DangerNoodle
journeyman
 
DangerNoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 350
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

a hud could be made to work on the site so it doesnt really matter if they allow it or not tbh if they can't police it (they can't)
DangerNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 03:49 PM   #16
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,253
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp! View Post
I'll ask again: Are HUDs allowed? Do you keep player funds segregated?
The site does not facilitate HUDs. It's a web browser based site without downloadable hand histories from what I can tell. So any kind of HUD set up would need to be screen scraped, gl getting any of the tracking softwares to develop this for you, the market for it would be tiny at this point in time.

No idea about the player funds personally.
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:11 PM   #17
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp! View Post
I'll ask again: Are HUDs allowed? Do you keep player funds segregated?
We do not support HUDs as there is no option to download your hand history but there is an option for you to add your own player notes.

Just to clarify, what do you mean exactly by keeping player's funds segregated?
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:31 PM   #18
MetaMaster
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 11
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

tried to make a deposit but keep getting this error when trying to finish transaction through paypal. Not sure if an error with paypal but I have never seen this before

http://imgur.com/a/XPcoA
MetaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:38 PM   #19
Derp!
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 362
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
We do not support HUDs as there is no option to download your hand history but there is an option for you to add your own player notes.

Just to clarify, what do you mean exactly by keeping player's funds segregated?
Thanks for the info regarding HUDs. Generally speaking in the 'poker world', sites that co-mingle player funds(deposits/rolls) with operating funds(day-to-day expenses) tend to end badly for players (See: FTP/Black Friday).

So, are funds segregated?
Derp! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:46 PM   #20
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaMaster View Post
tried to make a deposit but keep getting this error when trying to finish transaction through paypal. Not sure if an error with paypal but I have never seen this before

http://imgur.com/a/XPcoA
Hi, MetaMaster. First, you need to log out completely from your Global Poker account. Once you log out, you shouldn't be able to see your username on the upper right corner of your screen. Delete your cache and cookies and relaunch your browser then log in and click "Play Poker" then try your purchase again. In case that doesn't work, please send us an email to support@globalpoker.com so we can assist you further.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:54 PM   #21
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp! View Post
Thanks for the info regarding HUDs. Generally speaking in the 'poker world', sites that co-mingle player funds(deposits/rolls) with operating funds(day-to-day expenses) tend to end badly for players (See: FTP/Black Friday).

So, are funds segregated?
Sorry, Derp! but I actually have no idea. I may have to get back to you on this. Also, this information might be way above my pay grade but I'll still try to ask, okay?
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:54 PM   #22
MetaMaster
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 11
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Hi, MetaMaster. First, you need to log out completely from your Global Poker account. Once you log out, you shouldn't be able to see your username on the upper right corner of your screen. Delete your cache and cookies and relaunch your browser then log in and click "Play Poker" then try your purchase again. In case that doesn't work, please send us an email to support@globalpoker.com so we can assist you further.
Worked like a charm. TY
MetaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 05:01 PM   #23
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaMaster View Post
Worked like a charm. TY
Gladd to hear that. Good luck and I'll see you on our tables.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 05:52 PM   #24
Derp!
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 362
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Sorry, Derp! but I actually have no idea. I may have to get back to you on this. Also, this information might be way above my pay grade but I'll still try to ask, okay?
Thanks
Derp! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:16 PM   #25
Chazley
old hand
 
Chazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @chazley
Posts: 1,689
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I am intrigued by the potential of this site, but Paypal has a long history of banning payments for gambling websites, and I think a large majority of us would be shocked if they do not eventually ban GlobalPoker as well. You need to get other cashout options up quickly, such as Bitcoin, to increase confidence in your site.

Best of luck.
Chazley is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online