Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally cash out your wins anytime with PayPal!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2017, 12:46 PM   #51
team npx
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by team npx View Post
Just got an email that docs were received, reply was to the resent email not the first one. Cashout moving along.
Forgot to update this, cash out was received the next day.
team npx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:23 PM   #52
highjumper86
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 69
Re: Cash out thread

I've never had a problem with cash out except for the glitch around Easter. When I signed up in early February, I had to send in docs twice. No big deal. It took 2 days.
highjumper86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:28 PM   #53
Jaybear
journeyman
 
Jaybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 227
Re: Cash out thread

Cashed out 4/30/17
Received 5/2/17

Jaybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 12:19 PM   #54
SoDamnLucky
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Cash out thread

May 1, 2017 11:15 PM 2000.00 Pending Approval

Is there a limit to how much you cash out each time? Do smaller cashes go quicker? Are the fee structures different for higher amounts? I cashed out $100 previously to make sure everything worked and it was done in a few hours. Now coming up on a few days. Just asking because I will be cashing out a bit before June and want to make sure I get my $$ when I need it. Sent customer service an email days ago with no response.
SoDamnLucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:32 PM   #55
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoDamnLucky View Post
May 1, 2017 11:15 PM 2000.00 Pending Approval

Is there a limit to how much you cash out each time? Do smaller cashes go quicker? Are the fee structures different for higher amounts? I cashed out $100 previously to make sure everything worked and it was done in a few hours. Now coming up on a few days. Just asking because I will be cashing out a bit before June and want to make sure I get my $$ when I need it. Sent customer service an email days ago with no response.
Hi, SDL! I hope you still remember me. It's nice to see you here on 2+2. There is no limit as to the number of cash outs. The standard PayPal fee per cash out request is 4.4% +$0.30. I'll check the status of your cash out and see what's going on.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 07:33 PM   #56
Arew
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 48
Re: Cash out thread

Hey, just want to make sure there was no problem with my verification. I haven't heard anything in a couple of days so just trying to check in and see what's up.
Arew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 07:44 PM   #57
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arew View Post
Hey, just want to make sure there was no problem with my verification. I haven't heard anything in a couple of days so just trying to check in and see what's up.
May I know your username so I can check? You can send it to me via PM if you have that option.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 07:42 AM   #58
GolfSpin
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Re: Cash out thread

Been trying to cash out past couple of days. Sent multiple emails including two standalone emails with my ID verification but no response. Help would be great
GolfSpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:40 AM   #59
westhoff
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
westhoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Don't have to live like a refugee!
Posts: 16,458
Re: Cash out thread

So the only way to cash out is thru PayPal and pay 4.4% every time?
westhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:56 AM   #60
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,253
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhoff View Post
So the only way to cash out is thru PayPal and pay 4.4% every time?
Correct. They are working on a solution to make the paypal cashouts free however, so eventually that paypal fee will go away.
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 06:21 AM   #61
adzo7777
enthusiast
 
adzo7777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 52
Re: Cash out thread

do you have to send verification for the first paypal cashout? or is verification just for your first cashout no matter what method? or both?

Last edited by adzo7777; 05-05-2017 at 06:34 AM.
adzo7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 04:33 PM   #62
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,253
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzo7777 View Post
do you have to send verification for the first paypal cashout? or is verification just for your first cashout no matter what method? or both?
The only method possible at this time is paypal. You have to do the verification process with your first cash out only, once verified you'll be good to go for future cash outs which should include any other methods they add in the future as well.
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:03 PM   #63
TooTall84
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 61
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfSpin View Post
Been trying to cash out past couple of days. Sent multiple emails including two standalone emails with my ID verification but no response. Help would be great

Same here. Sent in two verification emails, going on three days ago now. Username, TooTall
TooTall84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:25 PM   #64
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfSpin View Post
Been trying to cash out past couple of days. Sent multiple emails including two standalone emails with my ID verification but no response. Help would be great
Providing your GP username would be great too.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:38 PM   #65
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTall84 View Post
Same here. Sent in two verification emails, going on three days ago now. Username, TooTall
Hi, sorry for the delay. Please make sure that the address in your billing statement matches with the address that you registered in your GP account.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 06:02 PM   #66
indigophone
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FU DOJ!
Posts: 140
Re: Cash out thread

I have done two cash outs so far from Global Poker. First cash out was approved and received same day to my PayPal. I had already verified my ID before cashing out.

I requested another cash out today at 4PM and it was approved about an hour later. I will update the thread when it hits my PayPal account.

indigophone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:41 PM   #67
TooTall84
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 61
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Hi, sorry for the delay. Please make sure that the address in your billing statement matches with the address that you registered in your GP account.
Thank you for the reply, my original email had a PDF with my bank statement. I got an email stating you received my ID, but need proof of address. I just sent in a bill with proof of address, and while I'm pretty sure it's the same address on file with Global Poker, I can't find anything on the site where I can find my personal information.
TooTall84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 12:41 AM   #68
indigophone
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FU DOJ!
Posts: 140
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigophone View Post
I have done two cash outs so far from Global Poker. First cash out was approved and received same day to my PayPal. I had already verified my ID before cashing out.



I requested another cash out today at 4PM and it was approved about an hour later. I will update the thread when it hits my PayPal account.





just hit my paypal hours after being approved


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
indigophone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 12:02 PM   #69
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTall84 View Post
Thank you for the reply, my original email had a PDF with my bank statement. I got an email stating you received my ID, but need proof of address. I just sent in a bill with proof of address, and while I'm pretty sure it's the same address on file with Global Poker, I can't find anything on the site where I can find my personal information.
Hi, I already made the changes in your account. You should receive an email any moment now. Sorry for the delay and the confusion.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:08 PM   #70
joe161
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 7
Re: Cash out thread

I have played other prize type sites, they generate a 1099 after $599.00 cash out?
same here?
joe161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:52 AM   #71
YALLIGNENT
grinder
 
YALLIGNENT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: AP NJ
Posts: 620
Re: Cash out thread

I am withdrawing from global poker for the first time and just put my request in.

My license has a different address on it than my utility bill because I recently moved to my apartment (i believe my apartment is where i put my address in when signing up for the site). Will this be a problem for the verification process? I'm planning on sending my documents over as soon as I get to work.
YALLIGNENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:16 AM   #72
DomGov
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 12
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Hi, I already made the changes in your account. You should receive an email any moment now. Sorry for the delay and the confusion.
Could you check on mine as well? Username: DomGov
DomGov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:55 AM   #73
dmax11
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Cash out thread

should I have heard from a cashout request from May 4th?
dmax11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:15 PM   #74
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe161 View Post
I have played other prize type sites, they generate a 1099 after $599.00 cash out?
same here?
We don't. As per our Sweeps Rules, the winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. You can check the entirety of our Sweeps Rules via https://globalpoker.com/page/sweeps-rules
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:20 PM   #75
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Cash out thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YALLIGNENT View Post
I am withdrawing from global poker for the first time and just put my request in.

My license has a different address on it than my utility bill because I recently moved to my apartment (i believe my apartment is where i put my address in when signing up for the site). Will this be a problem for the verification process? I'm planning on sending my documents over as soon as I get to work.
No, it won't. However, the address you registered in your Global Poker account should match with the address that's in your utility bill. Make sure that it's within the last three months and that the entire document is shown.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online