Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally cash out quickly and securely

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2018, 12:40 PM   #3701
astronot86
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Hoping I will be taken seriously even though its my first post. US player who has had no problems with cashouts in the past, but wondering if there was a max amount to withdraw? More worried about the bank side than the global poker side. Considering an amount in the high 4 figures. Thanks for any help.
astronot86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 01:31 PM   #3702
SB1234
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 83
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Req: Sep 27th
App: Sep 29th
Rec: ?
SB1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 11:48 PM   #3703
MstrKrFt12345
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 17
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronot86 View Post
Hoping I will be taken seriously even though its my first post. US player who has had no problems with cashouts in the past, but wondering if there was a max amount to withdraw? More worried about the bank side than the global poker side. Considering an amount in the high 4 figures. Thanks for any help.
99% sure u will be fine for this amount
MstrKrFt12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:32 AM   #3704
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 773
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAST_ONE_LEFT View Post
Sep 22, 2018 12:49 AM 2500 Pay failed
Aug 7, 2018 10:33 AM 4500 Pay failed
Aug 4, 2018 10:19 AM 2500 Pay failed
Jul 9, 2018 9:56 PM 2000 Denied

Standard global. Why can't you guys look into a more reliable way to cash out for CND players? Do I have to move to the US and open a US account to get my funds?
I understand how frustrating this is for you. I assure you that this is a priority and that we are already looking into other options as far as cash outs for our Canadian players are concerned.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:34 AM   #3705
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 773
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronot86 View Post
Hoping I will be taken seriously even though its my first post. US player who has had no problems with cashouts in the past, but wondering if there was a max amount to withdraw? More worried about the bank side than the global poker side. Considering an amount in the high 4 figures. Thanks for any help.
There is no maximum amount. Did you already submit the documents we requested?
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 07:12 PM   #3706
astronot86
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
There is no maximum amount. Did you already submit the documents we requested?
I did, and they were approved. I have never had any issues in the past, but was more worried about this larger amount on my banks end, and if it would throw any flags. Thank you for your help!
astronot86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:44 PM   #3707
niosocket
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 137
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronot86 View Post
I did, and they were approved. I have never had any issues in the past, but was more worried about this larger amount on my banks end, and if it would throw any flags. Thank you for your help!
Just withdraw in multiple transactions if you are worried
niosocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:45 PM   #3708
niosocket
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 137
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Requested: 10/3
Approved: 10/4
In the bank: 10/9
niosocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:29 PM   #3709
SB1234
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 83
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB1234 View Post
Req: Sep 27th
App: Sep 29th
Rec: ?
Still waiting for this...can you check on it kimbr
SN: JustShoveItIn
SB1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:49 AM   #3710
LAST_ONE_LEFT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 63
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
I understand how frustrating this is for you. I assure you that this is a priority and that we are already looking into other options as far as cash outs for our Canadian players are concerned.
I've received most of the payments, I am just missing the 2500 for the last 3+ weeks
LAST_ONE_LEFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:32 PM   #3711
SB1234
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 83
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB1234 View Post
Still waiting for this...can you check on it kimbr
SN: JustShoveItIn
Nevermind...Got it now
SB1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:37 AM   #3712
LAST_ONE_LEFT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 63
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Would it help to try to provide information for a different bank? I have a joint account with my mom and she also plays on the site.

I had a request for a cash out for 2500 on the 22ed of September and I just requested 2000 today. It's been almost 3 weeks and the 2500 request has been in "transit" since September 24th, Is there anything I can do? and why is the process so hard to replicate given that I have had successful cash outs to this exact bank address before?
LAST_ONE_LEFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:51 AM   #3713
chrisp200
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 515
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Requested: 10/9
Received: 10/12
chrisp200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 07:58 PM   #3714
zxjaexz
old hand
 
zxjaexz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,298
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Requested at around 10/6 and is still pending.. Returnx is my screen name
zxjaexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:09 AM   #3715
chrisp200
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 515
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxjaexz View Post
Requested at around 10/6 and is still pending.. Returnx is my screen name
I hope you never get your money and stay out of my games.
chrisp200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 04:02 PM   #3716
pokerONETWO
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: antifa meeting
Posts: 509
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp200 View Post
I hope you never get your money and stay out of my games.
lolol

it's true he's a good player, but damn that's a bit harsh!
pokerONETWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:53 PM   #3717
Nates World
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Hey Kimbr!

Nateo222
Requested on 10-2
Approved on 10-4

Could you check on this please?
Nates World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:14 AM   #3718
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 773
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAST_ONE_LEFT View Post
Would it help to try to provide information for a different bank? I have a joint account with my mom and she also plays on the site.

I had a request for a cash out for 2500 on the 22ed of September and I just requested 2000 today. It's been almost 3 weeks and the 2500 request has been in "transit" since September 24th, Is there anything I can do? and why is the process so hard to replicate given that I have had successful cash outs to this exact bank address before?
Already replied to your private message. Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:17 AM   #3719
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 773
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxjaexz View Post
Requested at around 10/6 and is still pending.. Returnx is my screen name
I will have this checked for you. Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:22 AM   #3720
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 773
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nates World View Post
Hey Kimbr!

Nateo222
Requested on 10-2
Approved on 10-4

Could you check on this please?
Status is already "PAID". It should be in your bank account in 3 to 5 business days.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM   #3721
Briansdad8915
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Requested first payout after verifying and getting the OK on my account on

10/5. Was told that it would take 5 business days. Now it’s within the week I’ve been told after I had to send them info from my bank showing I never got it.

Is there someone to talk to here? This is crazy. Briansdad8915
Briansdad8915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:17 AM   #3722
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 773
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briansdad8915 View Post
Requested first payout after verifying and getting the OK on my account on

10/5. Was told that it would take 5 business days. Now it’s within the week I’ve been told after I had to send them info from my bank showing I never got it.

Is there someone to talk to here? This is crazy. Briansdad8915
I will have this checked for you. Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:18 AM   #3723
LAST_ONE_LEFT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 63
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

I have received my payment of 2500 but it was processed to my CND account unlike the previous transactions.
LAST_ONE_LEFT is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online