Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Global Poker The next generation poker site where you can legally cash out quickly and securely

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2018, 02:58 PM   #3276
RyKreg82
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 28
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

This is starting to smell more and more like a pyramid scheme...paying the players they have to with the money of others they no longer find desirable.

Just think of their whole model...you are technically buying something that is worthless and what they throw in for "free" is what has the value. What other thousand year old scheme does that....
RyKreg82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:03 PM   #3277
LAST_ONE_LEFT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 57
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

This is beyond stupid to me now....

ID casinocasino:

They told me I should receive the rest of my remaining funds (4500 and 2000) on August 20th. The request for 2500 made august 4th was approved and paid.

The 2000, and the 4000 requested July 9th!!! And August 7th have not been paid.

Now the messed up part is the history tab says
July 9th 2000 paid (incorrect)
August 4th 2500 (pay failed) but it was actually received.
August 7th 4500 paid (incorrect)

If I am not going to receive my money can we at least keep the records accurate about the payment..


If it says paid but its not in my account for 2 more weeks its not paid.

And having a pay failed message a 2 weeks after getting paid is also messed up.

I want the rest of my funds within 3-5 business days after its been approved not 50 days since july 9th!!!!
LAST_ONE_LEFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:36 PM   #3278
RyKreg82
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 28
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Do global poker representatives not bother to reply to people on here anymore...?
RyKreg82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 10:32 PM   #3279
loveskunk
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 103
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyKreg82 View Post
Do global poker representatives not bother to reply to people on here anymore...?
Hey dude, Kimber seems to respond here on a daily basis during the week. I presume you'll get a response tomorrow. Your situation sucks but the 2p2 liaisons are hearing us.

Fwiw when folks have had their accounts frozen on Pokerstars they tend to have to sit on their hands for multiple days as you are now, it's the norm.
loveskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:22 PM   #3280
gopackthomas
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Joking
Posts: 104
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

How long does the pending approval stage last?
gopackthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:18 AM   #3281
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 738
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnevil88 View Post
My username on global poker is Grimnevil88

Thanks Kimbr!!
I can confirm that your account has already been verified and that your request is already on its way. Apologies for the confusion.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:23 AM   #3282
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 738
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirbustalotz View Post
So my dad just did his first withdrawal on here since they switched from paypal. He requested the cashout but didnt get a confirmation email or anything. What steps will he have to go through now to get his money? He verified his account before and got paypal cashouts will he have to go thru more verifications or what?
If he was already verified previously, he will only need to send his bank details which you can upload via this link: https://goo.gl/syvpZX
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:29 AM   #3283
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 738
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrivetoFit View Post
Been waiting for over 1 month and a half now for 5 figure cash outs.
Just tried contacting Rointon but it doesnt go through.
Global Poker Kimber has been trying to help me with no success.
Ive contacted support over 100 times and same automatized messages everyone receives.
I'm also from the USA so it should be quick.
If Global Poker needs me to do anything to speed up this process ill be glad to.
Have a lot more i need to cash out in account still too.
This is truly driving me crazy, the overwhelming stress and frustration just builds slowly.
I need to pay my bills, food, and rent with this money.
Please help me solve this issue once and for all Global Poker Kimber so i can move on.
Thank you
Thanks for getting in touch. I appreciate these delays have been frustrating. In many instances these are due to players originally providing us with incorrect banking details.

The issue here is that, even if the incorrect details are identified immediately, we need to wait for the financial provider in question to complete their process and return the funds before we can re-issue.

The amount of times this takes varies depending on the provider in question. That being said, you definitely should have been kept up to date with this process. I assure you that I am in daily communication with the relevant team and will continue to do so until this finally gets resolved.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:34 AM   #3284
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 738
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by always4bet View Post
After sending them another msg asking for my money to be wired, it was paid the very next day. Thank you Global for making these changes to allow Canadians to be paid quickly. Only 7 business days this time around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveskunk View Post
Canadian here:

req: 8/15
app: 8/15
rec: 8/17 holy maple syrup covered poutine my goodness, sub 48h turnaround.
Thank you for the update, guys.

UPDATED LIST OF CANADIAN CUSTOMERS:
1) Kanadian
2) SB1234
3) LAST_ONE_LEFT (still missing 2 cash outs)
4) n3kt (still missing $50)
5) elusivekc (still missing $50)

Last edited by GlobalPokerCSKimbr; 08-20-2018 at 07:55 AM.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:35 AM   #3285
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 738
Re: "Cash Out Failed"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDRMZ View Post
Has anyone seen this on their pay out history?

I cashed out a month ago for a paltry sum, and have been busy with work so i haven't played. I requested an additional cashout, and when i checked history i discovered that the last cashout failed.

I've cashed out 8x before for 1xx-5xx sums, and no issues. I sent support an email, and no response for days now. Not even the standard ticket saying that message was received and not to send identical ones.

Anyone have identical problems?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyKreg82 View Post
I had been playing on global poker daily for the past 2 months. Recently I have been requesting a cash out daily. I had to that point zero problems...the cashout would be approved the same day and would be in my bank account a few days later.

Then the problems started a week ago. I requested a cash out for $500...a few days went by and the cashout wasn't approved...no worries waiting a few days is no big deal...different than previously but no big deal..

Then I went on a down swing..one day I played from morning til night (outside of eating and dog walks). This was more playing time then I normally put in for a day...so the next day I decided to take off the morning and afternoon...I log-in to my account in the evening and get the message "your account is blocked, contact support". Which I do...

Support tells me I am under review by the gaming integrity team...I reply back asking why...few days go by and no answers...so I email again...this time they reply with "you are still under review" I reply back "could you please give me a reason as to why as I have my money locked in the account" once again I don't receive a reply.

Not sure what to do in this situation now...is globalpoker_joey still here? I don't to know whats going on...
Hi, guys. Can you please provide your Global Poker username or the Zendesk ticket id so I can check this for you? Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:54 AM   #3286
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 738
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusivekc View Post
Hey Kimbr,

So there hasnít been any updates on my initial cash out request (#2580893) and I provided a follow up request at your encouragement. Customer service initially responded to me and was on track informing me that they were reviewing the details, etc.

72 hours has pretty much passed with absolutely no response and GP decides that my ticket has been inactive for this long and if I needed assistance still then I should respond or they would assume my issue was resolved?

This customer service is just absolute garbage. Iím the one here waiting for a response from your team and since they practically didnít do any follow ups that they would just decide to delete my request?

Would you kindly be able to follow up with this? Yes, the amount is minimal and honestly insignificant but I would be gravely concerned about any future withdrawals I request from GP with this kind of recent follow up from CS.
Please check the last email we sent you. Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:18 AM   #3287
StrivetoFit
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 70
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Thanks for getting in touch. I appreciate these delays have been frustrating. In many instances these are due to players originally providing us with incorrect banking details.

The issue here is that, even if the incorrect details are identified immediately, we need to wait for the financial provider in question to complete their process and return the funds before we can re-issue.

The amount of times this takes varies depending on the provider in question. That being said, you definitely should have been kept up to date with this process. I assure you that I am in daily communication with the relevant team and will continue to do so until this finally gets resolved.
really appreciate your response. please try your best to get the $ in my bank account as soon as possible (within this coming week). if that is not possible for some reason, please ask global poker if they can send a check or fast wire. I've been waiting impatiently for over a month so think they might understand. thank you
StrivetoFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:32 AM   #3288
SB1234
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 76
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

My tickets keep being closed if you could please reply to my PM here because I am not sure what else I can do really
SB1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:18 AM   #3289
Grimnevil88
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Requested 8/13
Recieved funds 8/20

First cash out took about a week. Not too bad actually. Thanks for your help Kimbr!!
Grimnevil88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:55 AM   #3290
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 738
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAST_ONE_LEFT View Post
This is beyond stupid to me now....

ID casinocasino:

They told me I should receive the rest of my remaining funds (4500 and 2000) on August 20th. The request for 2500 made august 4th was approved and paid.

The 2000, and the 4000 requested July 9th!!! And August 7th have not been paid.

Now the messed up part is the history tab says
July 9th 2000 paid (incorrect)
August 4th 2500 (pay failed) but it was actually received.
August 7th 4500 paid (incorrect)

If I am not going to receive my money can we at least keep the records accurate about the payment..


If it says paid but its not in my account for 2 more weeks its not paid.

And having a pay failed message a 2 weeks after getting paid is also messed up.

I want the rest of my funds within 3-5 business days after its been approved not 50 days since july 9th!!!!
Thank you for the additional information. I will have this checked and we will get back to you as soon as we have an update.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:59 AM   #3291
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 738
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopackthomas View Post
How long does the pending approval stage last?
If your account has already been verified, it's usually 1-2 days. If you can give me your Global Poker username, I can check the status of you latest request.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:51 AM   #3292
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 738
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB1234 View Post
My tickets keep being closed if you could please reply to my PM here because I am not sure what else I can do really
Please check your inbox. I just sent you a message. Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:00 AM   #3293
RyKreg82
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 28
Re: "Cash Out Failed"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Hi, guys. Can you please provide your Global Poker username or the Zendesk ticket id so I can check this for you? Thanks.
Username: Rykreg82

Thanks Kimbr
RyKreg82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:39 AM   #3294
CDRMZ
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 5
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Hi GlobalPokerCSKimbr,

Could you kindly look into my concern please?
I cashed out a month ago for a paltry sum, and have been busy with work so i haven't played. I requested an additional cashout, and when i checked history i discovered that the last cashout failed.

I've cashed out 8x before for 1xx-5xx sums, and no issues. I sent support 5 emails, and no response for about 10 days now. Not even the standard ticket saying that message was received and not to send identical ones.

I have another pending cashout for 155, but at this rate i don’t know what to expect. Please look into this.


Also, if anyone can be so kind as to send Kimbr a Private message, i’d greatly appreciate it. Because my account is new on 2+2 i can’t send support messages directly.

Thanks everyone!
CDRMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:17 PM   #3295
TheINTL
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 15
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Please inbox me if you don't receive it by Monday. Thanks.
Hey Kimbr, still nothing - Pm'ed you
TheINTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:56 PM   #3296
LAST_ONE_LEFT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 57
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

"Thank you for contacting Global Poker!

We apologize for the delay in your cash out. Upon checking, the transaction has failed due to invalid bank details. Your cash-out is currently on hold, waiting to be reprocess.

Kindly verify the following details in order for us to be able to reprocess your cash-out request.

Bank Account Holder's Name:
Routing Number:
Account Number:
Account Type:
Swift Code:

Please be mindful that these details should exactly match the information included on your statement.

We look forward to your response and resolving this matter for you as quickly as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Best regards,
Isabel"

This is the response I got after I told them I received a partial payment. What??
LAST_ONE_LEFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:47 PM   #3297
loveskunk
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 103
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDRMZ View Post
Hi GlobalPokerCSKimbr,

Could you kindly look into my concern please?
I cashed out a month ago for a paltry sum, and have been busy with work so i haven't played. I requested an additional cashout, and when i checked history i discovered that the last cashout failed.

I've cashed out 8x before for 1xx-5xx sums, and no issues. I sent support 5 emails, and no response for about 10 days now. Not even the standard ticket saying that message was received and not to send identical ones.

I have another pending cashout for 155, but at this rate i donít know what to expect. Please look into this.


Also, if anyone can be so kind as to send Kimbr a Private message, iíd greatly appreciate it. Because my account is new on 2+2 i canít send support messages directly.

Thanks everyone!
This happened to me too, the money eventually arrived in my bank. Actually my last 5 or so cashouts that I have received in my bank still aren't marked as paid in my history. I would like to advise that support sets something up to notify us when a pay fails rather than making us keep checking our history so we have to nag support for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAST_ONE_LEFT View Post
"Thank you for contacting Global Poker!

We apologize for the delay in your cash out. Upon checking, the transaction has failed due to invalid bank details. Your cash-out is currently on hold, waiting to be reprocess.

Kindly verify the following details in order for us to be able to reprocess your cash-out request.

Bank Account Holder's Name:
Routing Number:
Account Number:
Account Type:
Swift Code:

Please be mindful that these details should exactly match the information included on your statement.

We look forward to your response and resolving this matter for you as quickly as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Best regards,
Isabel"

This is the response I got after I told them I received a partial payment. What??
Yeah... classic. Got this a few times, I just ignore it. Frustrating to not have our actual issues addressed.
loveskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:55 PM   #3298
gopackthomas
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Joking
Posts: 104
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
If your account has already been verified, it's usually 1-2 days. If you can give me your Global Poker username, I can check the status of you latest request.
I am gopackthomas on Global. I received an email that had links for the account verification (I have not previously verified my account) and bank info for the transfer. However, the account verification link that was sent just redirects to the poker lobby itself but does not have anywhere I can upload my ID. Where can I upload my ID?
Thanks Kimberley.
gopackthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:03 PM   #3299
RyKreg82
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 28
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Been a week now that my account is locked...support won't even answer a single email as to why....Have sent about 12 emails and everyone is ignored.
RyKreg82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:50 PM   #3300
gopackthomas
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Joking
Posts: 104
Re: ***Cash out/account verification thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopackthomas View Post
I am gopackthomas on Global. I received an email that had links for the account verification (I have not previously verified my account) and bank info for the transfer. However, the account verification link that was sent just redirects to the poker lobby itself but does not have anywhere I can upload my ID. Where can I upload my ID?
Thanks Kimberley.
Disregard this. Another rep sent me the correct link that is working. Thanks.
gopackthomas is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online