Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

LexVeldhuis

Viewing:6543

Lex Veldhuis

runitup247

Viewing:669

Lex Veldhuis

xflixx

Viewing:312

Lex Veldhuis

JohnnyCryptoN

Viewing:279

Lex Veldhuis

BluffTheSpot

Viewing:161

Lex Veldhuis

POLORIS54

Viewing:112

Lex Veldhuis

넷마블담양오리

Viewing:64

Lex Veldhuis

Twitch - Watch and Discuss Live Online Poker Watch streaming online poker play powered by TwitchTV right here on the 2+2 Forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2018, 04:10 PM   #201
thexfale
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 90
Re: Lex Veldhuis

True and I didn't even know that he advertises his "success" THAT hard, I just realised that at least 90% of his 5k viewers were convinced that they're watching (and investing into) a winning poker player. In that case it's completely disgusting and I really hope that some poker personality like Doug or Joey will take him "under investigation" one day and represent it to the wider audience.
thexfale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 08:07 PM   #202
nutty_hamish
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
You are talking about p0kercasual and Polk right? Like I don't hate Lex but on the other hand I can see he ain't playing well atm so critic is fair right? So what am I then? I don't attack to Lex on personal level like p0kercasual does against Polk.
I wasn't taking a side. Just seems like a lot of useless hate ITT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thexfale View Post
If people are seriously buying action from him thinking he's a winning or at least breakeven player, than posts like WhatsUpGuys's are dem necessary. I saw him make 3 ridiculous spews in 30(!!) minutes of watching. Nothing would be wrong if he uses his own money and I would never post anything about it but peoples RTP betting on him can't be higher than 30% and that's a scam in my eyes. If he would at least play roulette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Buble View Post
Not only that, he's telling people they're printing money when buying action. That's the immoral scam part imo. Offering a negative ROI gamble on itself is fine, casino operators all over the world do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post
IF people want to invest and gamble and knowingly take the badside its ok, like going to the casino and knowingly gamble on rollette for a fun sweat is ok.

The problem is, he says"i print in this, buying action here is going to make you SO much money longterm its a GREAT deal" is where the problem is. Just because he sells at no markup doesnt mean its a good buy hes a a severe disadvantge in the thrill for example.
Just to be clear, I don't care much for Lex's stream(mostly cause it's crowded not because it's bad content).
But you guys sound so ridiculous. How can someone who publicly displays every single hand they play be scamming??? There is no player on earth that provides more evidence, good or bad, of how they play.
If you honestly think the world is(or even should be) full of investments where you can take peoples "word for it" and get rich, then you are delusional.

Seriously, take 10 mins to really think about why you hate him and why you need to spend so much time trying to convince others to hate him with you. Just maybe you'll come up with some ideas that will be useful your own growth and well being. I can guarantee no information you've provided here has benefited anyone.
nutty_hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 09:43 PM   #203
thexfale
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 90
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutty_hamish View Post
Just to be clear, I don't care much for Lex's stream(mostly cause it's crowded not because it's bad content).
But you guys sound so ridiculous. How can someone who publicly displays every single hand they play be scamming??? There is no player on earth that provides more evidence, good or bad, of how they play.
If you honestly think the world is(or even should be) full of investments where you can take peoples "word for it" and get rich, then you are delusional.

Seriously, take 10 mins to really think about why you hate him and why you need to spend so much time trying to convince others to hate him with you. Just maybe you'll come up with some ideas that will be useful your own growth and well being. I can guarantee no information you've provided here has benefited anyone.
Ridiculous and delusional? Looks like you described yourself quite accurately. Or you are just brainwashed like rest of his followers. He's encouraging people to invest into something that is highly -EV and claiming it's actually super +EV. That's how Ponzi schemes are being promoted. People are naive and fall for it so yes, I took my 10 mins and at least tried to encourage someone who is thinking of investing into him to think twice about it. Have a wonderful day!
thexfale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:11 PM   #204
Michael Buble
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 284
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutty_hamish View Post
How can someone who publicly displays every single hand they play be scamming??? There is no player on earth that provides more evidence, good or bad, of how they play.
If you honestly think the world is(or even should be) full of investments where you can take peoples "word for it" and get rich, then you are delusional.
Most watchers don't have the expertise to judge his play, hence the Thursday Thrill only has ~200 entrants i.e. They trust Lex who's misrepresenting himself.

And yes, the world is full of knowledgeable people exploiting unknowledgeable people, but that doesn't make it less immoral. Especially not if it's presented as 'giving back to the community'. All other pokerstreamers are a great example of how to handle this, they present selling their action as an oppourtinty to have a sweat or as a better gamble than at the casino. I've never heard any other streamers say anything close to 'you'll be printing money if you buy my action because the markup is so special' as Lex does.
Michael Buble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:47 AM   #205
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,910
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutty_hamish View Post
I wasn't taking a side. Just seems like a lot of useless hate ITT.

Seriously, take 10 mins to really think about why you hate him and why you need to spend so much time trying to convince others to hate him with you. Just maybe you'll come up with some ideas that will be useful your own growth and well being. I can guarantee no information you've provided here has benefited anyone.
I don't think you undestand what hate means. Hate means stuff like p0kercasual says about Polk. Hate means you go on a personal attack and rant about the guy. If you say he is selling shares based on false information that is not hating him. I just don't get it why people think that if you say something negative about the guy or don't agree with the masses you are a hater. And in the end what do you care if you don't even care about lex that much? I don't read threads about Negreanu because I couldn't care ratsass what people are saying about him. Or Hellmuth. Or Polk's except streamthreads. I don't waste my time on a subject I don't care like you seems to be doing. If anything that's sad and stupid.

And he binked big yesterday. Good start for the month let's see if he can keep it up. He won the 109 (?) last month and ended up losing for the month so kind of similar situation here. Can he turn it around of will he fall again?
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:36 AM   #206
Purps
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 46
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
And he binked big yesterday.
Which was enough for a "The crushing continues"

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/en/blo...--175451.shtml
Purps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:38 AM   #207
nutty_hamish
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Buble View Post
Most watchers don't have the expertise to judge his play, hence the Thursday Thrill only has ~200 entrants i.e. They trust Lex who's misrepresenting himself.

And yes, the world is full of knowledgeable people exploiting unknowledgeable people, but that doesn't make it less immoral. Especially not if it's presented as 'giving back to the community'. All other pokerstreamers are a great example of how to handle this, they present selling their action as an oppourtinty to have a sweat or as a better gamble than at the casino. I've never heard any other streamers say anything close to 'you'll be printing money if you buy my action because the markup is so special' as Lex does.
Although you seem to be one of the only people here not fuelled by hatred, I still think you're missing the mark. Or at least you have a very rose coloured view of how the world works.
When you play the stock market, you can get a broker but you dam well better have some knowledge to make sure you aren't getting screwed. Same with investing in any business, it's your responsibility to do the research.

I understand "printing money" is misleading but I have heard many players use that term for 10 years. We all know there is no such thing when you are selling 1 or 2 or even 100 games.
You say casino's don't bait players with misleading slogans or advertising. My local casino's tagline is literally "where winners play" yet everyone there looks to be losing to me. This also after they were actually found to be under paying their customers. But I'm sure no other casino has had such an issue because they are all highly moral people looking to take honest peoples money without any misleading or attempts to make the customer think they will win.
nutty_hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:50 AM   #208
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,910
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutty_hamish View Post
Although you seem to be one of the only people here not fuelled by hatred,
Would be kind enough to show the posts that makes you believe everyone hates lex? Thx. And if you don't do you mind leaving the thread because you obv don't have anything so say about lex and his game. Thx again. You must have somethig better to do with your life than feeling bad for people on the internet right?

And let's take another example. If I say that a player on a team that I support is playing awful atm and he needs to be benched does it mean I hate him? If I say he needs to stop those fancyplays and focus more on the basics am I a hater now? And the player is a someone who I've been a fan in the past but now he is playing goddamn awful and hurts the team. Does it make a person automatically hater if he says something that another person disagrees with?

Last edited by KossuKukkula; 08-17-2018 at 10:56 AM.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:55 AM   #209
nutty_hamish
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
Would be kind enough to show the posts that makes you believe everyone hates lex? Thx. And if you don't do you mind leaving the thread because you obv don't have anything so say about lex and his game. Thx again. You must have somethig better to do with your life than feeling bad for people on the internet right?
If you're unable to see it, I can't help you.

Thread is not here to discuss him selling action. You guys are Inc well within your rights to slay him, I just think it's sad. Don't fool yourselves into thinking you are "helping the community". You are trying to cut him down for reasons I don't know. My guess is hatred and jealousy

Last edited by nutty_hamish; 08-17-2018 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Didnt make sense
nutty_hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:08 AM   #210
nutty_hamish
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post

And let's take another example. If I say that a player on a team that I support is playing awful atm and he needs to be benched does it mean I hate him? If I say he needs to stop those fancyplays and focus more on the basics am I a hater now? Does it make a person automatically hater if he says something that another person disagrees with?
This thread is not here to discuss your opinions on lex. There are forums here for that and this is not it.
This thread is here to promote his stream not his selling action.
I posted in hopes that you'd realize you aren't helping anyone by posting here. Making other people look bad will never make you look good imo. The funny thing is, there is posts all over 2+2 where people are genuinely asking for help/advice and no one posts in those threads
nutty_hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:15 AM   #211
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,910
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutty_hamish View Post
If you're unable to see it, I can't help you.

Thread is not about his play or his selling action. Thread is here to promote his stream.
It's actually more like if you can't prove or show it then it's only in your head. And do you mind allso showing me the rules where it states that in these threads you are only allowed to promote the streams and not talk about the play or how he sells the action. Thx. And again if you can't bring anything else to the table than accusasions you can't prove then please move to another thread. Or you could allso make another thread where it's only allowed to say nice things about eachother.

To that selling action couldn't care less. Ain't buying that and if people are dum enough to (bit hars i know but still) believe the hype then let them buy. Ain't my money on the line. Most of these people are probably the same people who goes to the casino's that promotes "winners play here". But at the same time I get it that it might allso piss people off saying stuff like printing money. But do I tell them you are pathetic haters etc. No I do not. I don't care. If I comment about someones sayings it's when they are compeletely off. Like In Polks thread where people are saying he's losing the challenge when he is actually up money. That in my eyes is a hater. And a person that focuses only on commentating others comments is actually the sad person. Peace out etc.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:25 AM   #212
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,910
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutty_hamish View Post
If you're unable to see it, I can't help you.

Thread is not here to discuss him selling action. You guys are Inc well within your rights to slay him, I just think it's sad. Don't fool yourselves into thinking you are "helping the community". You are trying to cut him down for reasons I don't know. My guess is hatred and jealousy
Oh he pulls of the jealousy card. How original. I'm giving you one more chance to prove your points. If you can't prove it then it's only in your head and if anything is sad then that's really sad. After that point me to the rules where it says what you can and can not say in these threads. After that show me the threads that you are allowed to say this other stuff that in your mind is hate and jealous behaviour.

And where did you even come up with the helping community nonsense? Has anyone in this thread mentioned it even once before you? Don't think so. Then this people are seeking help stuff. How is that even remotely related to this thread? I don't post to strategy sections english ain't my 1st language and it's difficult to explain my thoughts and I have my own community I can talk with. If anyone asks something in the internet poker I'm allways answering if I can.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #213
nutty_hamish
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
Oh he pulls of the jealousy card. How original. I'm giving you one more chance to prove your points. If you can't prove it then it's only in your head and if anything is sad then that's really sad. After that point me to the rules where it says what you can and can not say in these threads. After that show me the threads that you are allowed to say this other stuff that in your mind is hate and jealous behaviour.

And where did you even come up with the helping community nonsense? Has anyone in this thread mentioned it even once before you? Don't think so. Then this people are seeking help stuff. How is that even remotely related to this thread? I don't post to strategy sections english ain't my 1st language and it's difficult to explain my thoughts and I have my own community I can talk with. If anyone asks something in the internet poker I'm allways answering if I can.
There were multiple people claiming they needed to post here to protect people from his scam... You obviously aren't really reading the posts ITT. ANd we get it... You don't like Doug Polk
I never said anyone was breaking rules I just said i think it's sad. Judging by the amount of responses from you, I've struck a chord. Stop trying to prove me wrong and do a little self reflection bud.
nutty_hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:43 AM   #214
p0kercasual
self-banned
 
p0kercasual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 73
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Facts:
- Shipped the BB $33
- 2nd in the Big 109
- Went super deep in the Thursday Thrill
Cashed for around $15K and played what I would consider his best poker in a long time. Obvious the stress and panic attacks from earlier affected his poker play so the long vacation was needed. I consider Lex a big bro and seeing him reinvigorated and refreshed was awesome.

- 11 Hour stream
- Nearly 1500 subs
- Shy of 10k viewers
Pretty damn epic if you ask me. I don't want to hear about Lex being break-even or a losing tournament player. 0 markup on pokershares so people who want to support him or want to sweat him are going to clearly make money.

WCOOP is gonna be so sick. I'm stating for the record Lex is gonna scoop a win in one of the 2k tournies. Nobody is doing what he's doing when it comes to streaming poker on Twitch. I liked Carver, but even in his prime he couldn't hold a a candle to Lex. Lex legion less than three!
p0kercasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:12 PM   #215
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,910
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutty_hamish View Post
There were multiple people claiming they needed to post here to protect people from his scam... You obviously aren't really reading the posts ITT. ANd we get it... You don't like Doug Polk
I never said anyone was breaking rules I just said i think it's sad. Judging by the amount of responses from you, I've struck a chord. Stop trying to prove me wrong and do a little self reflection bud.
And still you manage to prove nothing. You are like a little child thinking if he says something multiple times it makes it true. And yeah might be true that people said stuff like that my bad really don't care and missed these posts.

And I never mentioned I don't like Polk I said that p0kercasual hates him. But again you are so obssessed with your opinions that you managed to get that wrong too. But like I said you are just a sad little boy pretending to be the good guy but you are not. And I'm not wasting any more time with you and your personal accusations (btw that's hate in my eyes) and adding you to my ignores. Peace out and try to live your life not caring what others say about people you don't even know. it might make your life just a little bit more enjoyable.

Oh and this : Stop trying to prove me wrong I really don't need to because you are doing it all by yourself. Again peace out.

Last edited by KossuKukkula; 08-17-2018 at 12:41 PM.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:15 PM   #216
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,910
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
Pretty damn epic if you ask me
It was epic for sure and must feel pretty damn good. Like I said now he just needs to ride that wave and prove everyone wrong.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:02 PM   #217
nutty_hamish
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Look bud, I don't owe you anything. I have made no accusastions ro personal attacks to anyone. I said this thread is filled with hate, which it is. If you can't see it, that's fine. I'm not going to go through and copy/paste it all because you will just continue to argue with me.
For the record, I never addressed you specifically in any way until you addressed me. The only person who's on a mission to "prove anyone wrong" is you. I just shared my opinion
nutty_hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:03 PM   #218
nutty_hamish
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: Lex Veldhuis

in before everyone argues the semantics of the word hate... oops too late
nutty_hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:37 PM   #219
-UBetIFold-
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 438
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Pokercasual is either lex himself, or one of the weirdest dudes I've ever witnessed. The man crush this guy has on him is beyond imaginable. Maybe go outside or something for a day. Play in the park.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-UBetIFold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:55 AM   #220
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
Facts:
- Shipped the BB $33
- 2nd in the Big 109
- Went super deep in the Thursday Thrill
Cashed for around $15K and played what I would consider his best poker in a long time. Obvious the stress and panic attacks from earlier affected his poker play so the long vacation was needed. I consider Lex a big bro and seeing him reinvigorated and refreshed was awesome.

- 11 Hour stream
- Nearly 1500 subs
- Shy of 10k viewers
Pretty damn epic if you ask me. I don't want to hear about Lex being break-even or a losing tournament player. 0 markup on pokershares so people who want to support him or want to sweat him are going to clearly make money.

WCOOP is gonna be so sick. I'm stating for the record Lex is gonna scoop a win in one of the 2k tournies. Nobody is doing what he's doing when it comes to streaming poker on Twitch. I liked Carver, but even in his prime he couldn't hold a a candle to Lex. Lex legion less than three!
Heres some "Lex hate" for the thread or is it just that being a truthspeaker is "hating on someone" Before i respond to this post i will say, Lex is not scamming anybody with his"this will print money" tactic. Why? because he truly believes it. He is doing it really thnking people have a good spot to invest so he is just misguiding people subconciously.. Just because he has a teampro patch automatically gets credit right there. Thats just the truth.
.
now to respond to p0kercasual lol:

Yes, congratulations he had his 4th or 5th nice day of the year, all while self admittedly running like God as he said numerous times. This was very rare. He is still down 6 figures on the calendar yr, more if you count the actual year.
The "depression and anxiety" was ONLY THERE because of the massive poker lessons. Real depression and anxiety dont just magically go away when you happen to start winning at cards. Ill say again, he travels the world doing something he loves to do, has many friends, has a great following, successful streamer, great girlfriend, very financially stable. This guy gets money thrown at him daily for playing a game. He is lucky. Im not being jealous im stating facts..

"players who invest in pokershares are clearly going to make money" Can you explain this? why would you think this? You wont answer because you arent smart enough to have a logical conversation

WCOOP is going to be sick yes! Lex is going to play some mixedgames where he is at the biggest disadvantage in the world in, and lose, then hes gonna play the 10k ko and thrw away 10thousand bucks going for a bounty when hes 30% to win again for 80 bigblinds. Hes gonna get rekt. Carver passed the torch to Lex and was even worse at the game, but got out just in time,good for him. If you really think Lex will do well in wcoop do you wanna discuss making a bet on this? We can get an escrow and you can put money on your terminator if you wish?
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:26 AM   #221
vladimir123
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 59
Re: Lex Veldhuis

People think of lex as an NLHE pro and yes, back in 2004 maybe that was true. The years before lex started streaming he grinded midstakes PLO for a living.

Then he started streaming NLHE MTT`s with his rusty outdated nlhe skills, nothing wrong with that ofcourse. It was fun times with blowup friday and lowstake MTT`s

I loved the laid back streams back then.

Then he moved up to highstakes and here we are now.
vladimir123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:38 AM   #222
wahlen1
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10
Re: Lex Veldhuis

He had 19k viewers yesterday, and got 29 in the sunday million, Hes really grinding and its fun to watch
wahlen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 04:55 AM   #223
PloEr
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 21
Re: Lex Veldhuis

He crossed the 4k subscribers mark during yesterdays stream so he'll get a stream-related tattoo
PloEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 03:29 PM   #224
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

The -45k WCOOP series is underway!
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 03:58 PM   #225
kapisevicius
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 5
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Dude, you're pathetic.
kapisevicius is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online
LexVeldhuis6619
runitup247666
xflixx316
JohnnyCryptoN281
BluffTheSpot164
POLORIS54112
fockerkid60
넷마블담양오리58
bfizz1157
KleinePrinzessin9256
PokerAcademie55
世界の皇帝53
Insulogie52
LuckyEgorka48
넷마블나밍이46
k7Scooter39
ebashu_regov33
SekaPoker30
slavikpo29
넷마블짜리엄마29
넷마블빼어날수27
DOZKAuri27
PatMoore22
AlloBadBeat21
JonathanWolter21