Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Yogscast

Viewing:24031

Lex Veldhuis

MattStaples

Viewing:1548

Lex Veldhuis

LexVeldhuis

Viewing:601

Lex Veldhuis

TheRealKnossi

Viewing:573

Lex Veldhuis

runitup247

Viewing:496

Lex Veldhuis

DramaticDegen

Viewing:318

Lex Veldhuis

kevinmartin

Viewing:311

Lex Veldhuis

Twitch - Watch and Discuss Live Online Poker Watch streaming online poker play powered by TwitchTV right here on the 2+2 Forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2018, 03:42 PM   #151
p0kercasual
self-banned
 
p0kercasual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 73
Re: Lex Veldhuis

A couple observations for the negatives nancies in here who obviously have some sort of vendetta against Lex for whatever reason.

- Seems world cup watching is taking Lex's attention away from streaming
- Lex is obviously on one of his worst downswings evident by how often he gets sucked out on
- Plays 'hudless' which is -EV which benefits the beaker army so we don't have to see all those numbers cluttered on his tables.
- Recently moved to Vancouver, British Columbia and is getting settled
- Said that he is struggling with stress issues which is going to affect his poker game

If you don't like Lex, fine, I'm not going to suggest you watch his stream. You want to trash him and slam him with erroneous facts, well that's where I draw the line. He's the top poker player streaming on a daily basis. Nobody else motivates others to become better at poker than he does. Laying down straight facts here.

It's sad how this thread has turned into a bash fest. I'll even up the ante. If anyone in here talking smack about Lex can do what he does, but better I'll snap ship you $1500 into your PS account. That means you have to dethrone Lex by getting more viewers, have a higher ROI and stream comparable hours as him.

What Lex is doing is incredibly freaking hard. It's in no way similar to LOL'ers or CS'ers streaming. And don't even get me started on 'boobie' streamers who have one of the easiest avenues to succeed on Twitch.

It really grind my gears and I'll always defened Lex against those who want to take shots at him out of jealousy and spite.
p0kercasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:18 PM   #152
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 361
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
A couple observations for the negatives nancies in here who obviously have some sort of vendetta against Lex for whatever reason.

- Seems world cup watching is taking Lex's attention away from streaming
- Lex is obviously on one of his worst downswings evident by how often he gets sucked out on
- Plays 'hudless' which is -EV which benefits the beaker army so we don't have to see all those numbers cluttered on his tables.
- Recently moved to Vancouver, British Columbia and is getting settled
- Said that he is struggling with stress issues which is going to affect his poker game

If you don't like Lex, fine, I'm not going to suggest you watch his stream. You want to trash him and slam him with erroneous facts, well that's where I draw the line. He's the top poker player streaming on a daily basis. Nobody else motivates others to become better at poker than he does. Laying down straight facts here.

It's sad how this thread has turned into a bash fest. I'll even up the ante. If anyone in here talking smack about Lex can do what he does, but better I'll snap ship you $1500 into your PS account. That means you have to dethrone Lex by getting more viewers, have a higher ROI and stream comparable hours as him.

What Lex is doing is incredibly freaking hard. It's in no way similar to LOL'ers or CS'ers streaming. And don't even get me started on 'boobie' streamers who have one of the easiest avenues to succeed on Twitch.

It really grind my gears and I'll always defened Lex against those who want to take shots at him out of jealousy and spite.
You are branwashed. Ill reply to each point you made with common sense

-the world cup has nothing to do with anything, This has been going on for awhile and he has been upping time on studying with bencb
and is frusterated so he doesnt play as much.

-Its not a downswing, thats the scary part and its only going to get worse because he doesnt think hes doing anything wrong.
I got some questons for you, you claim its"because he gets sucked out on" but what about all his poor decison making to make this
"downswing" so bad? poor decson making like registering turbos with 10 bbs? over and over? Also, what about that time he got 2nd for 11k
when he should of gotten 8th? Where he won with K3 allin pre to KK? that was a 10 thousand dollar suckout n his favor. He had a couple of
those too but of course you beakerboys wont even think about that!

-He plays hudless for his own beneft because thats what makes him comfortable. He plays push/fold in mtts cuz he cant play deepstacked
he will play cash and use a HUD id guarantee that. It has nothing to do with twitch viewers dude!

-"recently moved" lmao you really are somethinig else if you think that plays into this ongoing problem

-This last excuse from you is pretty funny. Stress that will affect his poker game? This will imply theres homeproblems or family problems
or a problem with a friend or a death or something that happened to screw him up. This is the COMPLETE opposite dude, he has a loving girlfriend
he travels the world doing what he loves to do, he gets paid good money from stars, he has friends and a great life, hes got a ton of free
money coming in from twitch and donos and sponsors. Hes got a ton going for him. The only "stress" in his life is from poker because hes
playing a bunch of games he doesnt belong in and loses all the time. Lex needs a big wakeup call and guys like you hurt him longterm by
stroking his ego.

Its an entertaining stream, and its funny but he bashes and trashes on people all the time whats respectable about that?
Its not jealousy or spte im just speaking the truth and not branwashed like you.
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 06:20 PM   #153
SirDehi
centurion
 
SirDehi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Hungary
Posts: 119
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
It's sad how this thread has turned into a bash fest. I'll even up the ante. If anyone in here talking smack about Lex can do what he does, but better I'll snap ship you $1500 into your PS account. That means you have to dethrone Lex by getting more viewers, have a higher ROI and stream comparable hours as him.
lmao, who cares about your pennies at that point
nice also making betting terms vague and unverifiable, gl
SirDehi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 09:39 PM   #154
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 361
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDehi View Post
lmao, who cares about your pennies at that point
nice also making betting terms vague and unverifiable, gl

Dont be too hard on him, hes obv a rec like 95% of Lex's audiance and is star struck because Lex is "Team pro"
It is funny how he says"his viewership" like thats an accomplishment or somethinig. Anybody(if they get money to them handed to them for nothing) can run every highstake game in the world in front of a camera, BEATING Them will be what would be the accomplishment....
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 07:12 AM   #155
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,907
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
- Seems world cup watching is taking Lex's attention away from streaming.
And this has what to do with his game? Is he that stupid he plays when he aint 100% focused? Especially when he constantly plays bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
- Lex is obviously on one of his worst downswings evident by how often he gets sucked out on
Yeah keep telling you that. If someone tells you santa claus is real constantly do you start believing him eventually? And I still watch the streams beacause he is entertaining and he gets sucked out just like everybody else. He doesn't use tracking software so you can't really tell is he even running under ev in bbs or chips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
- Plays 'hudless' which is -EV which benefits the beaker army so we don't have to see all those numbers cluttered on his tables.
Have you ever watched spraggys or easywaces streams? Playing for money and being -ev is his choise. And tbh he prolly makes more money playing without the hud and keeping the donating lemmings happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
- Recently moved to Vancouver, British Columbia and is getting settled
And this is the reason for the ~100k ds? Come on now dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
- Said that he is struggling with stress issues which is going to affect his poker game
With this I can agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
He's the top poker player streaming on a daily basis.
And with this. But atm he is a streamer more than a professional poker player. He focuses way more on the running and reading messages than following the game. Only thing he does is scope the players and decides they are fun players because they don't play much. And that's just stupid imo. He has no clue how they play. Not every fun player plays the same. Not to mention that several time he has marked a winning cash reg as fun player when the cash reg is 100% better player than himself. and the reason is he only plays mtts occasionally. Like during the big series. Oh and getting coached by bencb but still doesn't seem to follow the basic push/fold lines. Is that really the way to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
It's in no way similar to LOL'ers
And this has nothing to do with this game.

And to p0kercasual if it's so hard to hear the truth and other opinions than yours just don't come here. You don't have to read these messages and be all sad. You can just hang out with the army. Pretty sure you guys have some discord where you can cry how bad lex runs etc.

And personally I have nothing against lex. Watched him back in the day playing hsp and love his commentary on the ept. If he starts winning and getting better then that's just great. But even when I do like him I can say he ain't good enough to beat the games he plays now. Can you?
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 12:08 PM   #156
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,907
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
If anyone in here talking smack about Lex can do what he does..
Btw this has to be the most idiotic defence of all times. Like if I say Messi didn't play that good at the wc you go all "Hater I 'm giving you ten dollars if you make it to the barcelona roster and score 100 goals" and other nonsense. And tbh it ain't that hard to get a negative roi like lex has atm. The audience is the real issue and that I can't get no matter how much money on the line.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 02:34 PM   #157
de_man
old hand
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,315
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
Btw this has to be the most idiotic defence of all times. Like if I say Messi didn't play that good at the wc you go all "Hater I 'm giving you ten dollars if you make it to the barcelona roster and score 100 goals" and other nonsense. And tbh it ain't that hard to get a negative roi like lex has atm. The audience is the real issue and that I can't get no matter how much money on the line.
Yeah, its ridiculous logic really. When Conor McGregor fights, I dont judge him by the standards of some bum on the street, I judge him by the standards of someone claiming to be the best on the planet. This situation isnt exactly the same but claiming u cant have an opinion on Lex's play unless u stream 120 hours p/month yourself is kinda silly IMO.


Also, how on Earth is it possible that he's on a 90k downswing? That cant be right, did he say that on stream? His average buyin surely cant be more than $200, if that. Thats 450+ buyins. Even accounting for the insane variance of tournament poker, calling such losses a "downswing" seems optimistic to me
de_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 03:59 PM   #158
vladimir123
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 58
Re: Lex Veldhuis

If i was lex i would also keep playing the higher buy-ins with the insane amount of "fun players" too bad many of the "fun players" are better then him.
vladimir123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:48 PM   #159
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 361
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Lex just went on a speech about telling us how he will one day get to the level where he can play 5k and 10ks online. lol
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 07:02 PM   #160
vladimir123
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 58
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post
Lex just went on a speech about telling us how he will one day get to the level where he can play 5k and 10ks online. lol
Didn't he already play the 10k PKO and some 5K?
vladimir123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 10:23 AM   #161
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 361
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir123 View Post
Didn't he already play the 10k PKO and some 5K?
He sattied in the 10k bounty one time and basically chipdumped iit, same for the 5k. He was smart enough to not enter the 10k scoop recently and save money
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:17 PM   #162
smellybelly
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 33
Re: Lex Veldhuis

It's an entertaining stream and he is way better than me so I can still learn. If you want high quality educational content get a runitonce subscription.
smellybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:18 PM   #163
BubbaNothing
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 255
Re: Lex Veldhuis

WhatsUpGuys seems to have a huge personal vendetta against the guy for no apparent reason. I've rarely seen anyone come across worse on the internet as in this thread jeez.
BubbaNothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:01 AM   #164
RunninMan5K
old hand
 
RunninMan5K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Las Vegas NV
Posts: 1,537
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaNothing View Post
WhatsUpGuys seems to have a huge personal vendetta against the guy for no apparent reason. I've rarely seen anyone come across worse on the internet as in this thread jeez.
Probably just Lex account talking crap on himself to promote haha, jking.
RunninMan5K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:07 PM   #165
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,907
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaNothing View Post
WhatsUpGuys seems to have a huge personal vendetta against the guy for no apparent reason. I've rarely seen anyone come across worse on the internet as in this thread jeez.
You should read pokercasuals posts about Polk. This is childsplay compared to that.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 03:34 AM   #166
DutchDavid24
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2
Re: Lex Veldhuis

I loved the guy in the old days, and still have sympathy for him. I was dissapointed when he was crying about Variance (he was always adressing in His strategy articles to don’t focus on it). I gave a comment about this and I have got blocked. My symphaty for This fellow dutchman is gone. Lex should appreciate all the rb from the Stars, the ****load of donos, etc.
DutchDavid24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 01:23 AM   #167
magking1
adept
 
magking1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 970
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Lex is just going through that streamer phase where he doesnt realize that
he is not legit a legit "professional" poker player anymore.
It is just too hard.

That is totally cool because his poker celeb status allows him to profit in so
many other ways as an entertainer.

I thought his commentary on the Triton series was overall solid.
magking1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:26 AM   #168
ToiletFlush
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 115
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Used to love his stream right at the beginning. But now it has changed quite a bit. He's gotten so big to the point where he can't interact with the chat too much. Not to mention tons of gimmicks (purposefully falling off the chair etc.). The celebrity cult vibe doesn't help much either. Still a pretty good stream, but it's not even in my top10 in poker anymore.

P.S. To his credit, I think he's become a much better poker player (although probably not as good as he thinks, but that's true for most players). I wish he'd complain less about running bad, especially because that's not even true.
ToiletFlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 01:49 AM   #169
ratslla
Pooh-Bah
 
ratslla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Schwiiz g!
Posts: 5,193
Re: Lex Veldhuis

^could you pls pm me your top10?
ratslla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:43 AM   #170
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 361
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaNothing View Post
WhatsUpGuys seems to have a huge personal vendetta against the guy for no apparent reason. I've rarely seen anyone come across worse on the internet as in this thread jeez.
No personal vendetta at all. I just say what i feel, and i dont respect him.
He lies, he is full of himself hes a hypocrite , he costs others to lose money betting on him, abuses chat hes abrasive, and he doesnt realise how good he has it, hes a baby and delussional.

Undeserved success drives me nuts so hes an easy target for me. I can explain each fault if youd like , but itd be a little long
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:18 PM   #171
BogdanM1
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 18
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post
No personal vendetta at all. I just say what i feel, and i dont respect him.
He lies, he is full of himself hes a hypocrite , he costs others to lose money betting on him, abuses chat hes abrasive, and he doesnt realise how good he has it, hes a baby and delussional.

Undeserved success drives me nuts so hes an easy target for me. I can explain each fault if youd like , but itd be a little long
+1 , i totally agree . He`s the most annoying streamer , always whining and crying on streams , looks like he`s always tired and disgusted of life
BogdanM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 10:27 AM   #172
David Lyons
adept
 
David Lyons's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Working on luck box dot com
Posts: 1,083
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post

Undeserved success
Who deserves the success more than Lex? Do you think there is someone who works longer and harder at their stream, is more engaging, but is not getting the views?

Streaming poker is hard AF. It's niche (game not super fun to watch for casuals). Its gambling (limited viewer market). And it's your money on the line at the end of the day.

Disclosure: fan of Lex.
David Lyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 02:36 PM   #173
Haifisch6582
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 16
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lyons View Post
Who deserves the success more than Lex? Do you think there is someone who works longer and harder at their stream, is more engaging, but is not getting the views?

Streaming poker is hard AF. It's niche (game not super fun to watch for casuals). Its gambling (limited viewer market). And it's your money on the line at the end of the day.

Disclosure: fan of Lex.
Who deserves it more then LeX ?? A lot of People man, a lot of ! I am talking from Players who work on there Game and not on there Stream !

Did you saw the Video where Lex gets an free Coaching from Bencb and Lex did not even know that small Pockets are UTG from 20 to 40 BB an Open Fold ? Lex like "Oh Really, i should fold it?" ... WOW - What a Player !

Nah man, there are Plenty of good poker players out there which run bad for years and have no Money from Twitch or Pokerstars... **** man, if you dont work on youre Game then i hope you loose !
--- > And NO !! --> Its not "his Money on the Line at the End of the Day" If it would be he would be on Micro Stakes or already broke !

I heared Lex is down to 90k this Year. Someone a Clue if this is right ?

BTW. One Houre Coaching from Bencb costs 500 $ ... even this is free for Lex.
Haifisch6582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:01 PM   #174
Michael Buble
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 284
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haifisch6582 View Post
I heared Lex is down to 90k this Year. Someone a Clue if this is right ?
If not more. Tracked results have him down ~60K last ~30 streams.
https://riustats.com/streamer/lex_veldhuis
Michael Buble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 05:10 PM   #175
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,907
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Btw little bit ot but you all should check out p0kercasuals posts in Polks threads. Here he is shouting leave Lex alone etc and there he is letting all out. That dude has some mental issues for sure.

Quote:
I heared Lex is down to 90k this Year. Someone a Clue if this is right ?
I think he mentioned this in his ama stream. You can check it out from youtube. But it's just your normal runbad right? 100k down with avgbin ~$200. Strd 500bin ds. Only the runbad to blame. E and still this coming from a fan of Lex. Do like him but I'd like him to take a break from streaming and study hard (like really hard) say two weeks - month. And start using a hud. You can run a hud like spraggy and ewa does and it doesn't show on the stream.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online
Yogscast24031
MattStaples1548
LexVeldhuis601
TheRealKnossi573
runitup247496
DramaticDegen318
kevinmartin311
luke4316live210
angelus_esport175
IncubusTV158
PokerStarsSpain157
FREEQONE149
k7Scooter149
Verginiab127
ArlieShaban127
PokerAcademie125
pantau77101
fockerkid100
Sveta_GL92
pokerisivut79
IanSimpsonPoker68
PokerStarsSchool_Italia60
KanguruGambling52
Winamax43
넷마블미사일님43