Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Papaplatte

Viewing:2775

Lex Veldhuis

runitup247

Viewing:731

Lex Veldhuis

icho90

Viewing:607

Lex Veldhuis

pamelabalzano

Viewing:194

Lex Veldhuis

넷마블패턴식스님

Viewing:185

Lex Veldhuis

jason86

Viewing:168

Lex Veldhuis

넷마블앙꼬

Viewing:126

Lex Veldhuis

Twitch - Watch and Discuss Live Online Poker Watch streaming online poker play powered by TwitchTV right here on the 2+2 Forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2017, 03:51 PM   #26
Riverdiver
journeyman
 
Riverdiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 382
Re: Lex Veldhuis

1. I was talking about the Nl mtt's
2. Lmao. I know knothing
Riverdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:07 PM   #27
loneranger99
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Re: Lex Veldhuis

4/4 42K locked 120K on top.
Sick to watch! GLGL Lex!
loneranger99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:38 PM   #28
El_Padroni
old hand
 
El_Padroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hacking towards a <10 HCP...
Posts: 1,333
Re: Lex Veldhuis

How did he end up doing??
El_Padroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:57 PM   #29
p0kercasual
self-banned
 
p0kercasual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 73
Re: Lex Veldhuis

I gotta say what a pleasure it was to watch Lex today make a monumental run in the PLO 6-max $1050 for $40K give or take. I believe his WCOOP win is the highest cash on streamed on Twitch this season.

The guy is on beast mode when it comes to Twitch streaming. 20K viewers today at his peak and he had 250 subs plus the countless donations that he raked in. JCarver's my dude, but in at a razer-thin 2nd is Lex. It's not a matter if Lex will take over the #1 Twitch poker streamer spot, but just a matter of when.

Lex has an absolutely incredible work ethic along with years of high stakes NLHE & PLOH experience. Guy's personality is infectious and I've yet to see a streamer with the drive to succeed like Lex. Putting in countless 10+hour streams of quality content is such a freaking treat for viewers like myself who love watching deep runs.

If you're not watching, following or subscribing to Lex Veldhuis' stream then you're doing it wrong. There's only a handful of Twitch poker streamers who are worth watching: Lex Veldhuis, JCarver, All the Pokerstars Pro (K-Mart, Staples, Elky,Nano, TalonChick, Fintin etc.) & Courtiebee.

I can't wait until he joins up with Pokerstaples in Costa Rica and streams there. It's gonna be so sick to watch. I know Pokerstars as a company gets a lot of grief over some of their decisions, but when it comes to poker player ambassadors they pick the right people to promote the game.

I don't know if Lex posts here but if you read this Lex I'd love to buy you a beer and hang out with you. My treat
p0kercasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:36 AM   #30
loneranger99
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
I gotta say what a pleasure it was to watch Lex today make a monumental run in the PLO 6-max $1050 for $40K give or take. I believe his WCOOP win is the highest cash on streamed on Twitch this season.

The guy is on beast mode when it comes to Twitch streaming. 20K viewers today at his peak and he had 250 subs plus the countless donations that he raked in. JCarver's my dude, but in at a razer-thin 2nd is Lex. It's not a matter if Lex will take over the #1 Twitch poker streamer spot, but just a matter of when.

Lex has an absolutely incredible work ethic along with years of high stakes NLHE & PLOH experience. Guy's personality is infectious and I've yet to see a streamer with the drive to succeed like Lex. Putting in countless 10+hour streams of quality content is such a freaking treat for viewers like myself who love watching deep runs.

If you're not watching, following or subscribing to Lex Veldhuis' stream then you're doing it wrong. There's only a handful of Twitch poker streamers who are worth watching: Lex Veldhuis, JCarver, All the Pokerstars Pro (K-Mart, Staples, Elky,Nano, TalonChick, Fintin etc.) & Courtiebee.

I can't wait until he joins up with Pokerstaples in Costa Rica and streams there. It's gonna be so sick to watch. I know Pokerstars as a company gets a lot of grief over some of their decisions, but when it comes to poker player ambassadors they pick the right people to promote the game.

I don't know if Lex posts here but if you read this Lex I'd love to buy you a beer and hang out with you. My treat
+1
loneranger99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:38 PM   #31
TrustySam
journeygirl
 
TrustySam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: depositing and lending on Kiva
Posts: 3,222
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
I gotta say what a pleasure it was to watch Lex today make a monumental run in the PLO 6-max $1050 for $40K give or take. I believe his WCOOP win is the highest cash on streamed on Twitch this season.

The guy is on beast mode when it comes to Twitch streaming. 20K viewers today at his peak and he had 250 subs plus the countless donations that he raked in. JCarver's my dude, but in at a razer-thin 2nd is Lex. It's not a matter if Lex will take over the #1 Twitch poker streamer spot, but just a matter of when.

Lex has an absolutely incredible work ethic along with years of high stakes NLHE & PLOH experience. Guy's personality is infectious and I've yet to see a streamer with the drive to succeed like Lex. Putting in countless 10+hour streams of quality content is such a freaking treat for viewers like myself who love watching deep runs.

If you're not watching, following or subscribing to Lex Veldhuis' stream then you're doing it wrong. There's only a handful of Twitch poker streamers who are worth watching: Lex Veldhuis, JCarver, All the Pokerstars Pro (K-Mart, Staples, Elky,Nano, TalonChick, Fintin etc.) & Courtiebee.

I can't wait until he joins up with Pokerstaples in Costa Rica and streams there. It's gonna be so sick to watch. I know Pokerstars as a company gets a lot of grief over some of their decisions, but when it comes to poker player ambassadors they pick the right people to promote the game.

I don't know if Lex posts here but if you read this Lex I'd love to buy you a beer and hang out with you. My treat

It kind of sounds like maybe his twitch stream might be worth checking out?

Guess with the WCOOP ME on this afternoon, it should be fun to be able to watch someone play - hopefully it'll still be on later in the day?


TrustySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:29 AM   #32
Azoxy
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Heaven
Posts: 97
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Really enjoy his stream, he also seems to be pretty real and doesn't hide his feelings when he has up and down swings.

I don't like pokerstars at all but they do have some great streamers.

Now take a look at partypoker who has someone like Moldran that is a disgrace to the game and seems to have too many chromosomes.
Azoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 11:55 AM   #33
SlowlyMovin
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 179
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Yes and I think that is one of the reasons Lex is very popular, he doesn't hide his emotions when he loses, or when he wins. lose a 95%er still causes a hard slam on the table, even if it was "just" in a $11 tourney. I mean I do that, I can relate, and I think a lot more people can too.

Now that Jcarver kind of did a "semi retire" from poker at the moment (from what I have heard, and also haven't seen him on twitch in forver), Lex is definetly destined for the number one spot amongst poker streamers

I mean i guess Tonkaaaa is fine as well and a really good poker mind, but Lex wins with his awesome playlist anyways imo, it's so nice to grind and have lex's stream blasting awesome music in the meantime

I could not agree more that pokerstars does not do much right, but picking their ambassadors, here they did 100% right move
SlowlyMovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 10:38 PM   #34
au4all
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,868
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
You can make a hud that shows how the player is playing with different stack sizes. So that statement is just your personal opinion.
Of course it's my personal opinion. You're a deep thinker to figure that out.
au4all is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:26 PM   #35
HUMBLE.
adept
 
HUMBLE.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: on my grind, cousin.
Posts: 1,058
Re: Lex Veldhuis

spade-a ruuuuuuuuu
HUMBLE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:54 PM   #36
karamazonk
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 3,495
Re: Lex Veldhuis

I've been watching gaming streams for awhile now but am almost totally unfamiliar with the universe of poker streaming. Is anyone making significant $ just from streaming alone? The top streamers for games like OW seem to be making healthy six figures from streaming alone but I'd be shocked if any poker players could compete with that.
karamazonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:28 PM   #37
Mike_McDee
grinder
 
Mike_McDee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 475
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Poker streamers get significantly less donations than game streamers for some reason.
Mike_McDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 12:22 PM   #38
jannibarzul
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

I heard someone won the Thrill?? Was first place really 55k? Wasnt it like 110k when tonka won it last year?
jannibarzul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #39
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 356
Re: Lex Veldhuis

To those who actually have any poker knowledge will agree with me. Yep, im a realist but Ill be called a hater cuz thats how the internet is.

Lex is a giant fish. All he is is a gambler and im not just talking about blowup fridays. He just totaly gambles early stages to run up a stack or bust. Gets a ton of chips and when he gets deepstacked hes completely lost.

He also never 3bets less than a premo and constantly overshoves and doesnt know proper 4bt sizing. I think hes worse than Carver and thats tough to say.

Did any of you guys see how bad he played hu in the thrilla? He was open limping 10-4 and j4 on buttons and checking behind 883 flops... its the easiest minbet in the world and he wouldnt fire them it was hilarious. to watch. Lex needs to step into the lab. Boggles my mind how he thinks he owned that guy hu.Complete indenial

He got gifted over 30k and doesnt realisse it and will cry and complain in 3 weeks when he loses 15k or so. Youll see. His style is losing poker and longterm hes toast. He needs to stick with PLO
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 06:32 PM   #40
beeyoung
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 86
Re: Lex Veldhuis

his play hu was actually really good and others will surely agree when the video is released.
beeyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:37 AM   #41
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 356
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeyoung View Post
his play hu was actually really good and others will surely agree when the video is released.

Id bet my bankroll if doug polk saw that hu he'd say terrible. Like i said he was limping the button with 10 3 over and over. Also raise/calling with q4hh numerous times. Lex has zero clue how to play hu.
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 09:24 AM   #42
jannibarzul
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

How the times have changed. Giant fish in 2007, guy who looses 20m+ online. Giant fish in 2017, guy who is up 10k+ buy ins lifetime. Crazy how the definition of fish changes over the years.
jannibarzul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:11 AM   #43
Delbertt
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 94
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Lex's stream is the best out there by a mile, when he shows his emotions on the big pots can be pretty funny!
Delbertt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:49 PM   #44
Alinuss7
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 6
Re: Lex Veldhuis

He just satted in the 10k PKO high roller, guys, if you wanna see him. He is live now
Alinuss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 07:24 AM   #45
Delbertt
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 94
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinuss7 View Post
He just satted in the 10k PKO high roller, guys, if you wanna see him. He is live now
Darn missed it, how did he do?
Delbertt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:39 AM   #46
p0kercasual
self-banned
 
p0kercasual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 73
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Never thought the day would come where I could give a rats ass about JCarver being MIA from Twitch streaming. A new king has arrived and has firmly planted his feet down to his kingdom. Lex Veldhuis is the greatest thing to happen to Twitch poker. Love the guy enough to say I'd pay a lot of money to pick his brain on a 1 on 1 session. Him killing it on Twitch and in life is such an inspiration and makes me want to start streaming poker.

-Grinding 10+ hr streams on the daily
-2000+ subs
-10,000 viewer average
-Murking 10K highroller tournies
-Fast becoming a PLO/NLHE Endboss
-Professional H1Z1 Gaming Pro
-Crushing tournies making Fedor Holtz wins look weak in comparison
-Chilling living the good life in Costa Rica

I speak for the thousands of Lex legionnaires that he is hands down the G.O.A.T.
Lex T-Rex Veldhuis is on an epic run of cashes. The drive this guy has is insane.
People using bots to gain an edge but Lex is an actual robot Terminator 2 style

Twitch RIP List
- Doug Polk
- Tonkaaaap
- JCarver
p0kercasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 04:12 PM   #47
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 356
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kercasual View Post
Never thought the day would come where I could give a rats ass about JCarver being MIA from Twitch streaming. A new king has arrived and has firmly planted his feet down to his kingdom. Lex Veldhuis is the greatest thing to happen to Twitch poker. Love the guy enough to say I'd pay a lot of money to pick his brain on a 1 on 1 session. Him killing it on Twitch and in life is such an inspiration and makes me want to start streaming poker.

-Grinding 10+ hr streams on the daily
-2000+ subs
-10,000 viewer average
-Murking 10K highroller tournies
-Fast becoming a PLO/NLHE Endboss
-Professional H1Z1 Gaming Pro
-Crushing tournies making Fedor Holtz wins look weak in comparison
-Chilling living the good life in Costa Rica

I speak for the thousands of Lex legionnaires that he is hands down the G.O.A.T.
Lex T-Rex Veldhuis is on an epic run of cashes. The drive this guy has is insane.
People using bots to gain an edge but Lex is an actual robot Terminator 2 style

Twitch RIP List
- Doug Polk
- Tonkaaaap
- JCarver

So much wrong with your post.... soooo much. Lex has had many subs and average viewers because he is playing super high stakes and had the luckiest 2 weeks ever.

Lex has massive leaks. IF there was a way to bet, id bet that Lex loses 30k in December. I know poker well and can assure you that Lext is just god awful. He really is terrible and is nothing but a stone cold degenerate.

He literally suckedout a ton in everygame he won, and ill list one example.
He was in the 10k bounty builder and a guy shoved allin for 45k chips at 1250 2500 level and had a min 2500 bounty. Everyone folded to Lex in the Big blind and he called with Q10 thinking it was standard and it was half his remaining stack. So negative EV there virtually calling off your tourney life when you know you are behind to pickup a min bounty. RIsking over 10k in equity to pickup 2500 is just not profitable... the actual chipstack is worth way more and he doent get it.

He also reshoves 80 big blinds countless times to "isolate a bounty" then thinks hes unlucky when someone "wakes up behind" and his K10 is dead to 3 outs. Lex is horrific and got bailedout a dozen times to get his recent success. Lex is going to lose over 30k if hes not smart enough to move down. His degen style wont win longterm

Lex needs to also step in the lab. The funny part is he thinks hes aggro when hes not, hes a nit who rarely bluffs. god i can pick him apart all day. I cant wait to see him complain about runbad in a week, when normal variance hits his cocky self

oh yah lol@ you saying he murked a 10k buyin when he mincashed
oh yah lol@ you comparing lex to fedor who is lightyears ahead of lex
oh yah lol@ you calling him a plo endboss. he quit cuz he cant compete with the competition

soooooo dillisional,
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:29 PM   #48
-UBetIFold-
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 435
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Interesting post. Both yourself and lex are miles ahead of me, but his stream is very entertaining to watch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-UBetIFold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 03:41 PM   #49
au4all
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,868
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post

Lex needs to also step in the lab. The funny part is he thinks hes aggro when hes not, hes a nit who rarely bluffs. god i can pick him apart all day. I cant wait to see him complain about runbad in a week, when normal variance hits his cocky self
Do you actually regularly watch Lex? Even though he's been running insanely well he hasn't stopped whining about runbad. It's a constant thing from him now.

Lex lives on the beach, runs like god, and whines about his subscribers questioning his plays. 100% of what he does is supposedly standard, and also an example of Veldhuis brilliance.
au4all is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:30 PM   #50
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 356
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by au4all View Post
Do you actually regularly watch Lex? Even though he's been running insanely well he hasn't stopped whining about runbad. It's a constant thing from him now.

Lex lives on the beach, runs like god, and whines about his subscribers questioning his plays. 100% of what he does is supposedly standard, and also an example of Veldhuis brilliance.
Yes i watch him all the time, for awhile. My main point is he got just gifted over 80 grand and won it on just playing horribly. Like really really bad and the chat actualy hurts him cuz he thinks hes doing everything good.
He just had 2 losing days in a row and cries about runbad, its not runbad Lex you are just way outta place. Like i said December he will lose 30k, most likely more if he doesnt step back

Its not standard to constantly play a bounty builder and calloff your stack over and over to go for a bounty when ur never ever ahead and he never stops doing it. Its pretty funny
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online
Papaplatte2744
runitup247731
icho90589
pamelabalzano194
넷마블패턴식스님185
jason86165
넷마블앙꼬123
DaVitsche116
넷마블민아112
Rantamaeki109
raise4fun106
넷마블재땁104
PokerstrategyRussian87
Karssen_TV61
girexbernandfriends48
xflixx48
svetarik42
pokerbrahs42
PokerAcademie36
넷마블짜리엄마35
트위치황종신33
AlloBadBeat28
KleinePrinzessin9225
TheRealALTAL24
넷마블울산행님24