Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

MattStaples

Viewing:2025

Lex Veldhuis

PokerRoomKings

Viewing:992

Lex Veldhuis

runitup247

Viewing:498

Lex Veldhuis

LexVeldhuis

Viewing:360

Lex Veldhuis

partypokerDE

Viewing:313

Lex Veldhuis

jason86

Viewing:279

Lex Veldhuis

AnnaPoker

Viewing:136

Lex Veldhuis

Twitch - Watch and Discuss Live Online Poker Watch streaming online poker play powered by TwitchTV right here on the 2+2 Forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2018, 02:30 PM   #301
Pauler606
centurion
 
Pauler606's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 139
Re: Lex Veldhuis

reentry in 25k
Pauler606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:32 PM   #302
PloEr
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 21
Re: Lex Veldhuis

WhatsUpGuys must have a really big boner right now seing him lose so much
PloEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:52 PM   #303
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PloEr View Post
WhatsUpGuys must have a really big boner right now seing him lose so much

no, i already knew it will happen. im just trying to not throw their money at this guy
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:03 PM   #304
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post
The -45k WCOOP series is underway!
yawn,
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:37 PM   #305
mamelas
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 125
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post
makes plenty of sense. plenty of players lost and only profit from rakeback and bonuses

you shouldnt support an ungratefull abjusive lying crybaby but you are brainwashed. sad
Sadly, this is the way some of the world is and, also incidentally, the way some poker fans/players are. You can see that some people agree with you and I'm glad you say some of the things you have, because when I first started I used to think highly of some people that I do not now - as far as skill is concerned.

I don't think anyone who is a winning player and wants to uphold integrity in this game, also, has any "illusions" on whether some people are winning players or are decent people.

Yes, it's great that the guy brings an audience to poker. It's also great that there is an audience for the homeless. It doesn't mean that people should be disillusioned into forking over money to them. In the same way someone is capable of giving a charitable donation to the homeless someone can do the same for Lex, but not in the manner that WhatsupGuys points out - where Lex is talking about working on his game, then goes on to say he hasn't, monkey tilts when losing a single flip, then disregarding his good fortune, and berating people in chat, who from what I've seen, make very good points a lot of the time. I don't even watch Twitch anymore for the most part, outside of COOP events, because I'm focused on being a poker player and not on someone's entertainment value.

tl;dr some streamers aren't (winning) poker players for the most part and they shouldn't deceive the audience while raking in money.

Last edited by mamelas; 09-18-2018 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Clarity.
mamelas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:27 AM   #306
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamelas View Post
Sadly, this is the way some of the world is and, also incidentally, the way some poker fans/players are. You can see that some people agree with you and I'm glad you say some of the things you have, because when I first started I used to think highly of some people that I do not now - as far as skill is concerned.

I don't think anyone who is a winning player and wants to uphold integrity in this game, also, has any "illusions" on whether some people are winning players or are decent people.

Yes, it's great that the guy brings an audience to poker. It's also great that there is an audience for the homeless. It doesn't mean that people should be disillusioned into forking over money to them. In the same way someone is capable of giving a charitable donation to the homeless someone can do the same for Lex, but not in the manner that WhatsupGuys points out - where Lex is talking about working on his game, then goes on to say he hasn't, monkey tilts when losing a single flip, then disregarding his good fortune, and berating people in chat, who from what I've seen, make very good points a lot of the time. I don't even watch Twitch anymore for the most part, outside of COOP events, because I'm focused on being a poker player and not on someone's entertainment value.

tl;dr some streamers aren't (winning) poker players for the most part and they shouldn't deceive the audience while raking in money.

he doesnt think he's deceiving people though. his ego really believe hes a good player. my god he cant play bounties to save his life.,, or satties
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:45 AM   #307
ilovmsmorris
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 516
Re: Lex Veldhuis

That was pretty funny watching him blow off some steam and open shove every hand in the $55 PKO because he has "**** you money", as he somewhat jokingly said.

I'm sure that it's hard to care about that buy-in when he's literally down more than 1,000x that amount for the day, but come on... Shows how much he really appreciates those subs and donos that those kids give him

What an inspiration firing that second 25k bullet!
ilovmsmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:28 PM   #308
BubbaNothing
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 255
Re: Lex Veldhuis

This thread gets much better once you put WhatsUpGuys on your ignore list.
BubbaNothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:11 PM   #309
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaNothing View Post
This thread gets much better once you put WhatsUpGuys on your ignore list.
people, if you have to remove someones chat on the internet, you have little braincells and probably big tilt problems
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:31 PM   #310
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,910
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
It was epic for sure and must feel pretty damn good. Like I said now he just needs to ride that wave and prove everyone wrong.
Didn't watch his wcoop but based on the comments here I think he did not prove us wrong and there were no 2k mtt binks? Pretty pathetic to hide your losing sessions fron riustats if you ask me. Love him hate him you either don't show anything or you show everything. Doesn't make any sense to show only the winnings. I think its safe to say that he is a poker player that streams for a living and it allmost feelsbadman because I was hoping he would turn it around.

And bit ot but I hope if p0kercasual has some family or friends they will keep a close eye on him.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:55 PM   #311
mamelas
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 125
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post
he doesnt think he's deceiving people though. his ego really believe hes a good player. my god he cant play bounties to save his life.,, or satties
Most poker players don't think they're -ev in any field. The problem here is thinking he is +ev, while using other people's money and the reason I joined this convo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovmsmorris View Post
That was pretty funny watching him blow off some steam and open shove every hand in the $55 PKO because he has "**** you money", as he somewhat jokingly said.

I'm sure that it's hard to care about that buy-in when he's literally down more than 1,000x that amount for the day, but come on... Shows how much he really appreciates those subs and donos that those kids give him

What an inspiration firing that second 25k bullet!
It's great entertainment to watch someone blast off 50k right? lol. This is exactly the reason I have a problem with some of these people. Dont get me wrong, there are winning streamers and they deserve the $ they get, if they are providing value. However, like you pointed out: it's in pretty poor taste to receive money from people and use it as your freeroll, while not being properly prepared and/or acting irrationally with the money. The streamers who do this, should just start a GoFundMePage where they say I need money for beer, vacations and fine meals. *Disclaimer* "If you think this is for poker material, then don't be deceived. I'm a losing poker player living off your free $$"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
Didn't watch his wcoop but based on the comments here I think he did not prove us wrong and there were no 2k mtt binks?
Eventually he'll get one, based purely on entering the tournament and clicking buttons. It won't prove anything and like you said, the deception is the problem here. I'm curious as to what this guy's P/L is over the past couple of years. Seeming ever more doubtful that 100k+ score even helps that bottom line. The issue will be when the monkey finally binks off something and people either start to think he is +ev or they will have paid for him being -ev for such a long time and the money he wins will be off the backs of others.
mamelas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:33 PM   #312
SB12
adept
 
SB12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: East Coast
Posts: 812
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Think it even worse when these people (streamers) play high stakes MTTs and sell action at a high mark up and do not even have their results open to public via SS or elsewhere, That is just straight up shady imo.
SB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:37 AM   #313
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB12 View Post
Think it even worse when these people (streamers) play high stakes MTTs and sell action at a high mark up and do not even have their results open to public via SS or elsewhere, That is just straight up shady imo.
this is mainly why i dont like him. he is a losing playerand has been for yrs, but tells people'imprinting here' when hes not. people invest based on his word and he feeds lies to ppl.
he just is a pro streamer and be happy clearing huge money but hes a degen and knows the stream will get smaller if he played where he should be.
lex is very cocky you know damn well hed show stats if he actually won
blocking only only hurts him
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:42 AM   #314
bjornb
Pooh-Bah
 
bjornb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kreygasm LUL Kappa
Posts: 4,442
Re: Lex Veldhuis

hes not selling his action. pokershares isnt a staking site.
bjornb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:10 AM   #315
SB12
adept
 
SB12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: East Coast
Posts: 812
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post
this is mainly why i dont like him. he is a losing playerand has been for yrs, but tells people'imprinting here' when hes not. people invest based on his word and he feeds lies to ppl.
he just is a pro streamer and be happy clearing huge money but hes a degen and knows the stream will get smaller if he played where he should be.
lex is very cocky you know damn well hed show stats if he actually won
blocking only only hurts him
I partially agree, but I also think that I honestly care enough to invest any effort into disliking or liking the guy, as a poker player from a poker stand point he is not entertaining to watch majority of the time, I am not learning anything by watching his play. I however think from a stream watcher stand point though he can be entertaining at times to watch, mostly during the bigger buy in MTTs, considering nobody else really streams those stakes anymore at least.
I also do not interact with chat ever really because the "loyal" fans he has will make an excuse or reasoning behind everything he does regardless if it was correct or not, also the way they react to anybody questioning his play in chat is pretty awful to say the least.
SB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:23 AM   #316
skik210
journeyman
 
skik210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: juicy foxwoods games
Posts: 399
Re: Lex Veldhuis

I think it's pretty suspect that he decided to change the way he's using RIUstats.com - it's now only showing his cashes instead of tracking everything like the other guys do. I would suspect he's a pretty big loser and trying to hide it to save face. Hides his results on sharkscope too.

Will be interesting to see how his sub and viewer numbers do now that he's back in Holland and streaming the early schedule, he seemed to boom on the PT schedule in the last few months.
skik210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:40 PM   #317
SB12
adept
 
SB12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: East Coast
Posts: 812
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by skik210 View Post
I think it's pretty suspect that he decided to change the way he's using RIUstats.com - it's now only showing his cashes instead of tracking everything like the other guys do. I would suspect he's a pretty big loser and trying to hide it to save face. Hides his results on sharkscope too.

Will be interesting to see how his sub and viewer numbers do now that he's back in Holland and streaming the early schedule, he seemed to boom on the PT schedule in the last few months.
Agree, also I am sure his viewership will take a decent hit over time. However he does get auto-hosted by basically all PS pros automatically so whenever he streams he auto has also 1k+ viewers directed to him.
SB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 05:53 AM   #318
SpinMeRightRound
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,322
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by skik210 View Post
I think it's pretty suspect that he decided to change the way he's using RIUstats.com - it's now only showing his cashes instead of tracking everything like the other guys do. I would suspect he's a pretty big loser and trying to hide it to save face. Hides his results on sharkscope too.

Will be interesting to see how his sub and viewer numbers do now that he's back in Holland and streaming the early schedule, he seemed to boom on the PT schedule in the last few months.
What amazes me is there are still people out there who use cashes as a way of determining how good a player is. Do they not realize cashes do not deduct the buy in? It's a meaningless figure. Profit is the only thing that matters. Any dumb fish can have a really high cashes figure - it means nothing unless buy ins are accounted for.
SpinMeRightRound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 08:05 AM   #319
SB12
adept
 
SB12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: East Coast
Posts: 812
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeRightRound View Post
What amazes me is there are still people out there who use cashes as a way of determining how good a player is. Do they not realize cashes do not deduct the buy in? It's a meaningless figure. Profit is the only thing that matters. Any dumb fish can have a really high cashes figure - it means nothing unless buy ins are accounted for.
RIU stats did keep track of buy in / cashes & profits, but that only is valid when someone actually is inputting them correctly into it.
SB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 02:00 PM   #320
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,910
Re: Lex Veldhuis

https://twitter.com/RaSZi/status/1056558748041326592

So streaming can be bad for you afterall. He must feel pretty stressed because streaming is the only income he has atm. If I were him I would stop streaming and find other ways to make money. No reason to mess with your health.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 02:11 PM   #321
Michael Buble
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 284
Re: Lex Veldhuis

If he wasn't grey I'd be sure he was a millennial with behavior like this. If streaming makes him stressed and randomly collapse on the street, how are people with real jobs that they can't walk out of supposed to stay on their feet?
Michael Buble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:39 PM   #322
magking1
adept
 
magking1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 974
Re: Lex Veldhuis

It is very hard to carry the overbearing weight of deceit, sooner or later
it will send you crashing to the ground.
magking1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:05 PM   #323
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
https://twitter.com/RaSZi/status/1056558748041326592

So streaming can be bad for you afterall. He must feel pretty stressed because streaming is the only income he has atm. If I were him I would stop streaming and find other ways to make money. No reason to mess with your health.

Streaming is not bad , its the fact he did it too much, to build a big channel and it takes time, the fatigue and being overly tired and stress from losing his ass for his whole career finally caughtup with him. Why would he stop streaming? What he should do is play stress free poker and play 22s and under where he belongs and he wont have any reason to be stressed. People would still watch and he wont lose 6 figures a year in poker, and hed still make over 500k a yr on twitch
What other job can he get thats better than streaming?that pays more
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:33 AM   #324
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,910
Re: Lex Veldhuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpGuys View Post
Streaming is not bad , its the fact he did it too much, to build a big channel and it takes time, the fatigue and being overly tired and stress from losing his ass for his whole career finally caughtup with him. Why would he stop streaming? What he should do is play stress free poker and play 22s and under where he belongs and he wont have any reason to be stressed. People would still watch and he wont lose 6 figures a year in poker, and hed still make over 500k a yr on twitch
What other job can he get thats better than streaming?that pays more
This is just my guess and opinion but I think he's ego is way too big to grind micros and smallstakes just to stream. He ain't no Spraggy streaming the 5.50 with ~30k bankroll. Afterall he said seeing himself beating the 1ks in the near future. And zero chance he makes 500k streaming micros and smallstakes. Eventually his numbers will drop to strd twitch levels because there are not enough p0kercasuals in the world.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:40 PM   #325
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 362
Re: Lex Veldhuis

lol did anyone else see that 1k mtt ft bubkle mental breakdown? God, i dont wish physical harm on nobody but he needs to quit poker or hes going to have another heart problem.
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online
MattStaples2028
PokerRoomKings1074
runitup247493
LexVeldhuis364
partypokerDE326
jason86276
AnnaPoker140
partypokerTV133
BouboucheTV122
partypokerEU114
Vitamin_Poker105
KomodoDragonJesus89
GreekGrinder83
WolfTakesFire75
xflixx56
PokerstrategyRussian55
넷마블열제52
fockerkid49
LuckyEgorka47
PokerMatch45
OP_Poker44
KleinePrinzessin9244
IanSimpsonPoker42
ChicagoJoeyPoker41
PokerStarsFrance41