Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

innerpsycho

Viewing:1089

Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

runitup247

Viewing:532

Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

neuron_poker

Viewing:277

Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

ALLinPav

Viewing:212

Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

vitusslive

Viewing:155

Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

넷마블월클베러

Viewing:105

Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

icho90

Viewing:87

Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

Twitch - Watch and Discuss Live Online Poker Watch streaming online poker play powered by TwitchTV right here on the 2+2 Forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2016, 08:59 PM   #51
winnercircle
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,782
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanJWarburton View Post
Always the keyboard warrior winner bringing up things from over or around 2 years ago...
We kicked you out of our Skype group about 4-5 months ago. But based on your earlier post itt, I assume you've been kicked out of multiple Skype groups, since that's who you suspect opened this thread. Further, why on earth would someone make an OP about you and call you a genius all because you "left" their Skype group? Sorry, that makes 0 sense at all.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DanJWarburton View Post
For everyone else, Ill admit I have talked a bit of s**t in the past... we were all fish at some point! Will be interesting to show everyone a 100k hand graph as soon as I hit it!

Take care everyone
You just posted a couple days ago that you have no use for 2+2, and today you're posting your sad NL5 graph wanting to show us more graphs in the future. So do you have a use for 2+2 or not?




Too bad you didn't specialize in Narcissistic Personality Disorder at Uni. I've never seen someone exhibit more of the signs.

1-Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others

100% you.

2-Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.

even the shill post you made in the OP (posting you in a suit) shows you thinking you're James Bond

3-Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions

again your OP calling yourself a genius, calling your donkey poker style the new style

4-Needing constant admiration from others

making a Twitch account, then a fake OP promoting yourself.

5-Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain

if this guy truly didn't make the OP at your behest, this one applies.

6-Pompous and arrogant demeanor

omg yes.
winnercircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:03 PM   #52
KossuKukkula
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,765
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnercircle View Post
Well then you're pretty dumb, aren't you? 50 people came to sub someone on Twitch with 0 videos? Really? Not to mention the thread was created by someone he knew, talking about his genius poker play, and 0 videos posted.

DUCY that is retarded?
What is the matter w/ you? You said he aint getting 10 or more followers. He allready has 50. You cant sub to his channel.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:07 PM   #53
DanJWarburton
self-banned
 
DanJWarburton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 1,181
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

It's people like you winner who drove me off 2+2. It's filled with keyboard warriors wanting to push others down and hurt others to make themselves feel better!

The only reason I am coming onto here is because this thread exists! Id rather it didn't but it does and I need to monitor it for my channel.
If a moderator or admin member can find a way to delete this thread, It would be much appreciated!

Regards,
DanJWarburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:11 PM   #54
winnercircle
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,782
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

Oh the irony.


Daniel, I'm doing to you the EXACT same thing you were bragging to us on Skype that you did to Jamie Staples. Except that when we told you that it was messed up to harass someone like that, you argued with us until we removed you from our study group.

Maybe you can take a life lesson from this.
winnercircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #55
DanJWarburton
self-banned
 
DanJWarburton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 1,181
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnercircle View Post
Oh the irony.


Daniel, I'm doing to you the EXACT same thing you were bragging to us on Skype that you did to Jamie Staples. Except that when we told you that it was messed up to harass someone like that, you argued with us until we removed you from our study group.

Maybe you can take a life lesson from this.
1.) This happened a VERY long time ago.
2.) I was a witness to it, not the person who did it.
3.) I quit the study group, I wasn't kicked out!

I have no idea why you are targeting me so heavily winner but it is people like you who destroy communities. 2+2 now has an AWFUL reputation due to keyboard warriors and people having battles of egos! It is filled to the brim of microstakes players who talk too much and don't listen (I used to do this... check my posts and you'll see I havent posted for a while). Also, microstakes players spending too much time on the forum trying to make themselves feel better through keyboard warrioring (if that is a word) instead of being at the tables and doing useful things!

I have no idea why or how I have upset you so much Winner and I am sorry if I have in the past. We haven't spoke for (probably) over 12 months yet you still feel the need to target me! I don't know you and you do not know me!

I really just wish the best for you! Enjoy your day
DanJWarburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:32 PM   #56
winnercircle
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,782
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

Why are you lying about something so small?
winnercircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 08:45 AM   #57
isildurett
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

It seems like Warbs have managed to go pro?

Saw his stream a few days ago and he now has a banner saying something like CFP student with HUGE success, I have managed to quit all my employment

Can anyone confirm WARBS winning?
isildurett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:14 PM   #58
swoni
journeyman
 
swoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurett View Post
It seems like Warbs have managed to go pro?

Saw his stream a few days ago and he now has a banner saying something like CFP student with HUGE success, I have managed to quit all my employment

Can anyone confirm WARBS winning?
lol almost as scummy as waliiid
swoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:25 PM   #59
Coolstorybro.
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 163
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

What's The Warbs upto these days?
Coolstorybro. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:23 PM   #60
swoni
journeyman
 
swoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

dan hey sup how are you. sorry for the mild heat in my above post, you might remember me (im andrew from that old skype group). ive seen your stream and stuff where you seem a bit down to say the least and as a fellow human of earth i thought ild have a go at tryna help you/give some advice. reason for posting here is because i saw your other thread on a dif site but cbf making an account there.

Anyway i see you are trying to build a poker bankroll and you aim to make it to 200nl or something if im not mistaking. first of all i know your not by any sense of the term a dumb guy but from knowing you a bit back in the day when we were coming up together and from watching your stream you are drawing dead.

I know its not what you want to hear but from what i have observed, you just think about poker the wrong way. you just seem not to comprehend it, it takes a certain skill set to get good at poker and to me it seems like you are going no where. Obviously poker can be taught/learnt to/by anyone but it will take longer and prove more difficult to some more than others, and games are getting tougher and tougher each day.

I mean how long have you been playing? 5+ years? This games not for you mate. You can choose to debate this.. delete your database, start from scratch.. play different sites.. re-commit yourself to study.. then come back to try again for the 15th time. Or you can make peace with the fact that you just arent good enough, and probably never will be without investing huge amounts of time and money to start beating 200nl (at which point it then becomes a race against the clock to see if you can grab enough $ from this game before it dies to make that all worth it)

But even if you do make it to 200nl like you aim to, will it be worth it? you are sinking so much time and energy into a dying industry.. just think about the opportunity cost. I watch your stream sometimes and you look genuinely ****ing miserable mate. this game is torturing you. you stress yourself out over mundane decisions then beat yourself up about it for the next 30 minutes. Thats not healthy mate. Even on the simplest form, every hour you spend locked in your room studying and playing poker is an hour you could spend hanging with friends, playing golf (idk lol example), but just generally enjoying life. let alone other ventures or activities. I made it to 200nl and still question if it was worth it.

Time is the most valued resource in life, so how should we spend our time? clearly on what we enjoy. obv some sacrifice has to happen for this to work. but sitting behind your computer playing a game that makes you miserable isnt the key to your happiness esp when its clear that this sacrifice will never pay off.

Do what makes you happy dan, just say **** poker bro.. honestly it will be the best thing you ever did. literally just uninstall stars... you might be reluctant because of all this time youve spent on it, but its a sunken cost now just treat it as a learning experience or whatever.

youre a smart guy, find what you are passionate about and follow that, not only will you enjoy it more but you will experience a lot more success. Pokers not for who cares dont let it hurt your pride, in the grand scheme of life it means **** all. iirc you have quit your job and are financially stable for a while? take that time to enjoy yourself and find your passion. please dont waste it playing poker. I know what i said was a bit harsh but idk i felt it was needed. i really wish the best for you, i hope you find happiness. Trust me one day youll look back on this and think thank god i got out of that rut.
swoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:34 AM   #61
WereBeer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 7,620
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

DJ, print out post #60 and stick it to your wall, it's the best advice you've ever been given on 2+2.
WereBeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 08:56 AM   #62
ArtyMcFly
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ArtyMcFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Enchantment Under the Sea
Posts: 9,079
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

It's hard to disagree with this:
ArtyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:28 PM   #63
oomalikoo
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 444
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoni View Post
dan hey sup how are you. sorry for the mild heat in my above post, you might remember me (im andrew from that old skype group). ive seen your stream and stuff where you seem a bit down to say the least and as a fellow human of earth i thought ild have a go at tryna help you/give some advice. reason for posting here is because i saw your other thread on a dif site but cbf making an account there.

Anyway i see you are trying to build a poker bankroll and you aim to make it to 200nl or something if im not mistaking. first of all i know your not by any sense of the term a dumb guy but from knowing you a bit back in the day when we were coming up together and from watching your stream you are drawing dead.

I know its not what you want to hear but from what i have observed, you just think about poker the wrong way. you just seem not to comprehend it, it takes a certain skill set to get good at poker and to me it seems like you are going no where. Obviously poker can be taught/learnt to/by anyone but it will take longer and prove more difficult to some more than others, and games are getting tougher and tougher each day.

I mean how long have you been playing? 5+ years? This games not for you mate. You can choose to debate this.. delete your database, start from scratch.. play different sites.. re-commit yourself to study.. then come back to try again for the 15th time. Or you can make peace with the fact that you just arent good enough, and probably never will be without investing huge amounts of time and money to start beating 200nl (at which point it then becomes a race against the clock to see if you can grab enough $ from this game before it dies to make that all worth it)

But even if you do make it to 200nl like you aim to, will it be worth it? you are sinking so much time and energy into a dying industry.. just think about the opportunity cost. I watch your stream sometimes and you look genuinely ****ing miserable mate. this game is torturing you. you stress yourself out over mundane decisions then beat yourself up about it for the next 30 minutes. Thats not healthy mate. Even on the simplest form, every hour you spend locked in your room studying and playing poker is an hour you could spend hanging with friends, playing golf (idk lol example), but just generally enjoying life. let alone other ventures or activities. I made it to 200nl and still question if it was worth it.

Time is the most valued resource in life, so how should we spend our time? clearly on what we enjoy. obv some sacrifice has to happen for this to work. but sitting behind your computer playing a game that makes you miserable isnt the key to your happiness esp when its clear that this sacrifice will never pay off.

Do what makes you happy dan, just say **** poker bro.. honestly it will be the best thing you ever did. literally just uninstall stars... you might be reluctant because of all this time youve spent on it, but its a sunken cost now just treat it as a learning experience or whatever.

youre a smart guy, find what you are passionate about and follow that, not only will you enjoy it more but you will experience a lot more success. Pokers not for who cares dont let it hurt your pride, in the grand scheme of life it means **** all. iirc you have quit your job and are financially stable for a while? take that time to enjoy yourself and find your passion. please dont waste it playing poker. I know what i said was a bit harsh but idk i felt it was needed. i really wish the best for you, i hope you find happiness. Trust me one day youll look back on this and think thank god i got out of that rut.
Dan only won when he was with gecko. He quit cause it a crazy grind. Dan won with gecko cause he said I'm gonna do w.e he tells me.

That's the problem, Dan will never sit down and say Ben and Matt win. I will literally do everything they say.
oomalikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:38 PM   #64
WastedRu76
grinder
 
WastedRu76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 436
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

come on, i saw a thread from this guy OMG. all pepople laugh, he was a massive bumhunter at NL2 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH. he is such a bad player... and guess what? he was offering coach AHHAHAHA no comments
WastedRu76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 12:11 PM   #65
isildurett
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

https://clips.twitch.tv/the_warbs_of...orseHassanChop
isildurett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 05:37 AM   #66
isildurett
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Daniel Warburton "The Warbs" ?? Good player

it seems like he WARBS is back, he has been streaming everyday for like 3 weeks straight.


He has returned from the dead
isildurett is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online
innerpsycho1076
runitup247532
neuron_poker273
ALLinPav209
vitusslive131
넷마블월클베러104
icho9082
넷마블김마담81
넷마블삥달이77
GazzyB1234564
넷마블경이54
Ducksstaff38
넷마블사상35
PokerAcademie32
넷마블패턴식스님30
넷마블담양오리27
넷마블흐름20
BeerAndPoker20
울산행님15
넷마블헐크8
fullpower1608
nazarovin7
makorito7
넷마블오스카7
pmanprays5