Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Spraggy

Viewing:2307

Best Twitch Professionals

iPokerDom

Viewing:610

Best Twitch Professionals

LexVeldhuis

Viewing:415

Best Twitch Professionals

ALLinPav

Viewing:375

Best Twitch Professionals

catof_poker

Viewing:344

Best Twitch Professionals

SpadePokerskcz

Viewing:320

Best Twitch Professionals

DramaticDegen

Viewing:316

Best Twitch Professionals

Twitch - Watch and Discuss Live Online Poker Watch streaming online poker play powered by TwitchTV right here on the 2+2 Forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2018, 09:19 PM   #1
FSUPokerNole
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 16
Best Twitch Professionals

Hey guys was wondering what the best twitch poker accounts to follow to get better at the online grind? Kevin Martin and Lex Veldhuis are the only guys I have been watching, anyone have good recommendations?

Appreciate the feedback!
FSUPokerNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 04:31 AM   #2
David Lyons
adept
 
David Lyons's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Working on luck box dot com
Posts: 1,106
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

There's a forum called 'Twitch Online Poker' under News and Discussion, which is the perfect place to find more info.
David Lyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 02:02 PM   #3
WhatsUpGuys
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 455
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

dont watch lex to improve your pokergame
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 01:50 PM   #4
Brains22
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 10
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

If your are looking to improve your game, get into a training site. If you really just want to try to get better by watching Twitch streams, I'd recommend All in Pav and Matt Staples. Pav is probably one of, if not the best tournament player on Twitch right now and talks strategy quite a bit. Matt is a constantly improving player who plays a little bit lower stakes than Pav (usually) and does really well while also doing a good job explaining his thought process behind hands and spots. Cheers.
Brains22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 02:57 PM   #5
SpinMeRightRound
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,560
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

Don't watch any of the MTT streamers if you want to improve your game. They are all losing or break-even players who go to desperate lengths to hide their results because they know it'd be bad for business if they showed their graphs.

As for cash, KomodoDragonJesus is probably the best - he answers questions well, he shows his results after every session and he's a decent guy. I don't know any other cash streamers who stream on a regular basis.

For STTs, no idea. Does anyone stream those?
SpinMeRightRound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:05 AM   #6
zaskinen
newbie
 
zaskinen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 44
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeRightRound View Post
Don't watch any of the MTT streamers if you want to improve your game. They are all losing or break-even players who go to desperate lengths to hide their results because they know it'd be bad for business if they showed their graphs.

As for cash, KomodoDragonJesus is probably the best - he answers questions well, he shows his results after every session and he's a decent guy. I don't know any other cash streamers who stream on a regular basis.

For STTs, no idea. Does anyone stream those?
zaskinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:58 AM   #7
SpinMeRightRound
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,560
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

Can you explain which part of my post is wrong? Instead of posting a picture which is of no help to anyone.


As far as I'm aware, all the MTT streamers are break even or losing. And they barely discuss any strategy on their stream (certainly nothing more than very basic stuff which you could pick up from a quick google search). So from an education point of view, you're gaining almost nothing from them. They might be good for entertainment, depends if you like watching that sort of stuff.

There's very few cash streamers but the main one off the top of my head - KomodoDragonJesus - offers good tips and always answers questions in detail.
SpinMeRightRound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:06 AM   #8
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,033
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeRightRound View Post
Can you explain which part of my post is wrong? Instead of posting a picture which is of no help to anyone.
Just ignore people like him. She is just a sad finnish girl seeking for attention.

And to op Jnandez is obv good. Don't know if you are seeking only nl though. And agree if you really want to learn then sign with a trainingsite. Streams are more entertainment than strategy anyways.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:54 AM   #9
zaskinen
newbie
 
zaskinen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 44
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
Just ignore people like him. She is just a sad finnish girl seeking for attention.

And to op Jnandez is obv good. Don't know if you are seeking only nl though. And agree if you really want to learn then sign with a trainingsite. Streams are more entertainment than strategy anyways.
only sad ones here are you spreading hate when you obviousely never made it to became anything in life and only shread of happiness is found trying to make others unhappy aswell. i hope you realize you are never going to get better this way mates. get a life
zaskinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 03:09 PM   #10
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,033
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

zaskinen
This message is hidden because zaskinen is on your ignore list.

So happy I can do this.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 03:34 PM   #11
SpinMeRightRound
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,560
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaskinen View Post
only sad ones here are you spreading hate when you obviousely never made it to became anything in life and only shread of happiness is found trying to make others unhappy aswell. i hope you realize you are never going to get better this way mates. get a life
You're obviously a troll, but in response:

I've briefly analyzed what I believe to be the best streamers from an educational point of view. I praised KomodoDragonJesus, because I believe he offers good educational content to someone playing cash games. I criticized MTT streamers in general, because I haven't come across a single one who provides good educational content.

There is no "hate" lol. Just because someone criticizes, does not mean they are sad and never achieved anything in life. Please take your nonsense elsewhere.
SpinMeRightRound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 03:39 AM   #12
ratslla
Pooh-Bah
 
ratslla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Schwiiz g!
Posts: 5,252
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

nolimit_gg

Last edited by ratslla; 02-22-2019 at 03:40 AM. Reason: all breakeven losers tho
ratslla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:18 PM   #13
Rutledge Smitty
adept
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: pot pot pot pot pot limit omaha
Posts: 1,027
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeRightRound View Post
Don't watch any of the MTT streamers if you want to improve your game. They are all losing or break-even players who go to desperate lengths to hide their results because they know it'd be bad for business if they showed their graphs.

As for cash, KomodoDragonJesus is probably the best - he answers questions well, he shows his results after every session and he's a decent guy. I don't know any other cash streamers who stream on a regular basis.

For STTs, no idea. Does anyone stream those?
Tournaments: Matt Staples and Pav for sure are winners and do not hide their results. Both are good free content. They do not all hide their results, but yes guys like Spraggy, Lex (basically any Pstar pro) are most likely breakeven players/slight winners.

NL cash: NL_gg guys and probably others. I do not watch many NL cash players.

PLO cash: Jnandez
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 06:31 AM   #14
GrandPlaza
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 7
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeRightRound View Post
You're obviously a troll, but in response:

I've briefly analyzed what I believe to be the best streamers from an educational point of view. I praised KomodoDragonJesus, because I believe he offers good educational content to someone playing cash games. I criticized MTT streamers in general, because I haven't come across a single one who provides good educational content.

There is no "hate" lol. Just because someone criticizes, does not mean they are sad and never achieved anything in life. Please take your nonsense elsewhere.
How do you call someone that goes from $8,- to $70.000 in 3 years a break-even player?

All In Pav was up 100k+ last year and up 70k in this year alone.
GrandPlaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 12:01 PM   #15
Rutledge Smitty
adept
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: pot pot pot pot pot limit omaha
Posts: 1,027
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

Matt Staples just took 3rd in the 100k bounty builder and like 4th in a $109 30k this past Sunday. He had a good shot to take down the 100k, but lost 22<A10 AIPF.
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 12:33 AM   #16
AwwitsBae
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 15
Re: Best Twitch Professionals

All in Pav and Iregption are by far the best on twitch
AwwitsBae is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online
Spraggy2305
iPokerDom610
LexVeldhuis415
ALLinPav375
catof_poker344
SpadePokerskcz320
DramaticDegen316
runitup247315
CaraStGermainTv223
gantver1210
partypokerEU179
GrindTV__162
OP_Poker126
nikkymouse123
partypoker247121
thirstlounge107
courtiebee103
MunhozVs100
amkarovectv92
PMUTV88
BouboucheTV83
PhilOpOK_TAG69
bfizz1166
FoxwoodsPoker66
PokerNightTV63