Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Transaction Feedback & Disputes For 2+2ers to provide feedback (positive AND negative) and settle disputes with regard to transactions (sales, swaps, stakes, etc.) between 2+2 members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #2076
jackgo1974
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3
Re: ***Official Staking Thread: Ask/Offer(NO SHARES!)(For 2+2 members of <6 months) ✔SEE POST 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smira13 View Post
Hey all. My name is Vladimir Smirnov. I am looking for staker. Play MTT. Ready to work hard. PM if you have any offers for me or add me to skype. PokerStars screenname is VovaS13 http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...ml?t=3&scp=100
skype: smira013
GL 2 every1 !!!


$172 Dec/2012 ptp stakeroll
PS, Party, Ongame, Pacific - VovaS13
FT - KsushaS13

.
General warning for this player: SCAMMER !!!

We staked him EUR 200.

He is not responding to any message or whatsoever !!

So do not stake him !!!
jackgo1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #2077
silentnight22
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,339
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

sn: Arko
PokerArko PokerStars,
Blauwe Pet FTP

Invested in this player 1 week ago. Searched him early on and couldnt see him registered in the early tournaments and very late entry into several tournaments is possible.

He said he would provide an audit file last Friday confirming on time entry bar one tournament, 5 days ago.

But he didnt. On Monday I asked for the file again and he sent a link which eventually led to a malware site

Sent several pms requesting the stars audit file but he has refused

Last edited by silentnight22; 02-06-2013 at 08:43 AM.
silentnight22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #2078
Arko
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 428
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

I did latereg a $11sr for 45 minutes or so, as this is reg speed with double stack buy-in I'd still have >100bb when regging.

Also I never refused to send him a audit, I request PS audit and resaved it in order to get rid of the password stuff. I then uploaded it to 2Shared.com to send him the download link (http://www.2shared.com/file/gS_W94-o/Audit.html). However he has malware on his computer, and blaming me for not sending the audit. I then send him a image (prntscr.com/rr0nu) with explanation to what button he should click, as there are alot of fake ad download buttons, but he refuses to open this link as he doesnt trust me anymore.

However I admit that I was late with sending the audit because I forgot to send, but I NEVER refused to actually send it.
Arko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #2079
silentnight22
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,339
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

That link provided led to a malware site

So I certainly wouldnt trust any link you provide


After 7 days and countless emails you have given no reason why you will not provide the stars audit file and password

And yes You have refused to send the stars audit file and password over 5 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arko View Post
I did latereg a $11sr for 45 minutes or so, as this is reg speed with double stack buy-in I'd still have >100bb when regging.

Also I never refused to send him a audit, I request PS audit and resaved it in order to get rid of the password stuff. I then uploaded it to 2Shared.com to send him the download link (http://www.2shared.com/file/gS_W94-o/Audit.html). However he has malware on his computer, and blaming me for not sending the audit. I then send him a image (prntscr.com/rr0nu) with explanation to what button he should click, as there are alot of fake ad download buttons, but he refuses to open this link as he doesnt trust me anymore.

However I admit that I was late with sending the audit because I forgot to send, but I NEVER refused to actually send it.

Last edited by silentnight22; 02-06-2013 at 09:14 AM.
silentnight22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #2080
Arko
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 428
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

I'm refusing to send you a new one, when theres one in the link given already.
Arko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #2081
silentnight22
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,339
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

So after providing a link that eventually leads to a malware site you are now refusing to provide the audit file . That we are agreed upon.

Your unhelpfulness simply shows a disdain for investors

Last edited by silentnight22; 02-06-2013 at 09:46 AM.
silentnight22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #2082
Arko
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 428
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

It does not lead to a malware site. If it was one, I would get malware too. Please install a ad blocker to your browser and it's all sorted.
Arko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #2083
ItsOnlyChips
veteran
 
ItsOnlyChips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Alberta, Canada @Its0nlyChips
Posts: 2,230
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

^ why r u making the backer jump thru hoops?

if he wants the original file & password, this is what u should be sending (so yes u r refusing)

also any file that is already extracted and re-uploaded could be modified
ItsOnlyChips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #2084
Turb0Licious
aka Turb0
 
Turb0Licious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: @SteveScales
Posts: 5,042
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arko View Post
I'm refusing to send you a new one, when theres one in the link given already.
Own up and do the right thing, stop beating around the bush.

Would hate to see your MP privileges removed over this. Seems you currently have an open package in the MP, I suggest cooperating with the backer.
Turb0Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #2085
jh1711
No freakin title????????
 
jh1711's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: There is no box
Posts: 3,743
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arko View Post
It does not lead to a malware site.
This seems to be correct. I downloaded the file and uploaded it to virustotall.

But ItsOnlyChips, already posted the reason that a pokerstars link is required. You could have altered the file. I'm not implying that you did. Just pointing out that it's possible.
jh1711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #2086
silentnight22
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,339
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

The malware did not come from the file as I never downloaded it.

The malware either came from the site from which the file was downloaded, a link on the site, or an ad pop up.

Malware's name: www.onewebsearch.com

There is no justification why a backer should have to go to one of these ad pop up infused sites, many of which contain viruses, when the the horse can provide the poker stars audit file and password

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh1711 View Post
This seems to be correct. I downloaded the file and uploaded it to virustotall.

But ItsOnlyChips, already posted the reason that a pokerstars link is required. You could have altered the file. I'm not implying that you did. Just pointing out that it's possible.
silentnight22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:17 PM   #2087
krendipont
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 158
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Hey,
unfortunately another (probable) scammer.

SN (on pokerstrategy!!!): shipb0x
Pokerstars: Boomslag
Skype (prolly changed it): Kedevra93

His name is Mourad, he is 19 years old and from Stuttgart, Germany.

He has sold a package on pokerstrategy. He then deviated from the stipulated schedule, so a couple of stakers asked him to comment on this. Since then he has not been only on Skype anymore, has deleted his posts in the selling thread (luckily on of the mods could restore it) and did not communicate with any1 of the stakers.
krendipont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:01 AM   #2088
ibavly
2010 PSOP Champion
 
ibavly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Check out my gang listing
Posts: 24,456
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibavly View Post
Craggoo and I have reached a mutually satisfactory agreement. I'll keep the thread updated on if he keeps his end of the deal.

I believe he realizes he made a mistake and is trying to make things right. I owe a lot of thanks to 2p2 in general for having my back in this.

Overall I think craggoo is just an average guy who managed to make a couple bad decisions to put himself in a really bad spot and then felt that he had to keep defending himself instead of dealing with the situation.
Just confirming that everything has now been resolved to my satisfaction
ibavly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #2089
Name Changed
banned
 
Name Changed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: rungudplx
Posts: 2,074
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by krendipont View Post
Hey,
unfortunately another (probable) scammer.

SN (on pokerstrategy!!!): shipb0x
Pokerstars: Boomslag
Skype (prolly changed it): Kedevra93

His name is Mourad, he is 19 years old and from Stuttgart, Germany.

He has sold a package on pokerstrategy. He then deviated from the stipulated schedule, so a couple of stakers asked him to comment on this. Since then he has not been only on Skype anymore, has deleted his posts in the selling thread (luckily on of the mods could restore it) and did not communicate with any1 of the stakers.
Good luck/ Viel Erfolg. :-/
Name Changed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #2090
paptec
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 357
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by msusyr24 View Post
1) 2p2 - whyalwaysme

2) Pokerstars - aRoyalShark

3) Name: Ryan Foster

4) Withdrew entire balance. After a month returned what he stole. We were forced to cut him and makeup is obv lost.

www.ryanfosterisathief.com
Ryan was backed by myself up until May of last year when he asked if he could leave owing MU of $600. I told him that it would be fine as long as the Mu was paid back in a reasonable amount of time. He made one payment of $115 within the first month and since then I have not received anymore of the money he owes me. I tried to make repayment arrangements on several occasions with him but always has some type of excuse.
paptec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:54 AM   #2091
Arko
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 428
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnight22 View Post
The malware did not come from the file as I never downloaded it.

The malware either came from the site from which the file was downloaded, a link on the site, or an ad pop up.

Malware's name: www.onewebsearch.com

There is no justification why a backer should have to go to one of these ad pop up infused sites, many of which contain viruses, when the the horse can provide the poker stars audit file and password
Never thought of the reason that I could modify the file when re-saving it. Just requested a new audit, and I will send it to you asap. Sorry for the problems I caused.

EDIT: Have sent the new audit to silentnight22 by PM.
Arko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:52 PM   #2092
Rainbow Warrior
flight risk
 
Rainbow Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: on a blanket
Posts: 5,842
Re: Justin Enzo Archuleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Warrior View Post


Justin E. Archuleta
~~password guesser - phishing posts/PMs~~

Jan 15/13 - 5 accounts hacked - $12k+ scammed

related Justin Archuleta scams
Nov 27/12 - https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...ostcount=19366
July 4/12 - https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...uleta-1218338/



verified and unverified info

Justin E. Archuleta
Netspend card number is 4046214477068089
Netspend username is bossman222
Chase quick pay name - Justin Archuleta
Location - Texas
Lock email - Anthonys915@yahoo.com
Lock email - zeezee21@yahoo.com
Lock email - dannlon@hotmail.de

MB/Skrill account - pokertraders@gmail.com - name is Jason Wells
BCP - mycargo160
Cake or Lock - SinBad2332
Carbon - TripleSeas, TakinSips
Pstars - IGotThis521
aim- akarchie23
Twitter - @Archie2332
Skype - tigerstripes46, john stewart, joemay, john.doja1
email - archuletajustin@gmail.com
email - Big_Vincent803@yahoo.com
phone - 720 999 xxxx (# posted by ebet33)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangtangkiki View Post
Full Name: Justin Enzo Archuleta
Birthday: 2/18/1989

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Texa...37472/details/

People who have been scammed by him need to contact his probation officer about this. He was arrested in McKinney, Texas. He was sentenced to 2 years in jail. He had almost a year given as "time-served"when he was handed down that 2 year sentence.

Anyone up to calling his probation officer? Specifically someone who was scammed by him?

http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseD...?CaseID=934918

Justin Archuleta continues to use Skype accounts for phishing and scamming.

active today - AVOID all contact with wr3ck3d1 and ledger_1 and opxrunnin on Skype - he was offering to back horses but will use your info against you

Last edited by Rainbow Warrior; 02-13-2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: opxrunnin added, Big_Vincent803@yahoo.com email added
Rainbow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:59 AM   #2093
henningts
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkamen View Post
Ryanj9352 on Stars

Real Name: Ryan J Schnabel

Pre Black Friday I transferred him $7,000 as a helping loan. When Black Friday hit he told me he was good for the money and would be me asap. Ever since then he has dodged my attempts to contact him on FB, phone call, email, and text msg. I waited until now to out Ryan because we were good friends and I thought he would repay the money I lent him.

Did you know him from somewhere or why did you send him such a big amount?
henningts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:13 AM   #2094
ratslla
Pooh-Bah
 
ratslla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Schwiiz g!
Posts: 5,526
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

''because we were good friends''
ratslla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #2095
Zima421
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Zima421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,957
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Nick is just a really nice guy and will do anything for his friends if they need it. He had some money and lent it to a friend who he thought he could trust.


its sad/pathetic to see people take advantage of people like nick.
Zima421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:38 AM   #2096
iampi
adept
 
iampi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 915
Thumbs down Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

I was scammed by Igors Bondarevs

1) 2+2 screen name: Gasolina

2) Poker site name(s). Gamma777195 (PS)

3) AOL IM, emails, city, etc: jaydiesel1991 (skype), mcjayy (skype), igos18@yahoo.com (email), Riga Centris (city), Latvia (country)

4) A reasonably brief summary of the problem. We signed a sixth month contract on September 24th. I gave him $500, which was 200 buyins for the $2.28 180 turbos. At the time he was breakeven (loosing slightly), and after getting coaching from me he started to crush it. In November he blocked me on Skype and facebook. He didn't return my emails or messages on twoplustwo. A month later he contacts me to tell me his ex gf has hacked ALL his accounts. He is rebuilding his roll and would get me my money soon. He later contacts me to say he needs more money to move up stakes to the $3 rebuys. He was complaining that he was having a hard time making ends meet. I tell him that i wont give it to him, but i will allow him to take my percentage, which he was supposed to give me every two weeks, to help build his roll for a quicker transition, and then pay what is owed later (adding to his debt). He agrees, and then later contacts me two weeks later to say that he lost his bankroll weeks ago and that he is with another stakor on another poker site. His sharkscope has never shown him to have a downswing of over $300 from its highest previous peek since i started staking him, nor have the graphs that he sent me. And he is currently up about $2,000 on the deal, not including the stake itself.

I did my best to help someone who i thought was a friend only to be screwed in the end.

I am contacting him to let him know of this post, so that he can defend himself if he chooses to.


~~~~~~~~
edit(RW)
Gasolina made the same HELP,I AM REALLY WORRIED!!!
post in 5 forums including Beginners Questions and Fight for Poker Rights (PPA)

Last edited by Rainbow Warrior; 02-16-2013 at 07:10 AM.
iampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:10 AM   #2097
hardcoreUFO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hardcoreUFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: transcendental meta
Posts: 16,281
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Re: Igors Bondarevs

I co-own a small stable and used to be his coach. He doesn't strike me as the scammer type, although he has a personality that perhaps isn't the most optimal to be staked by anyone. We stopped the deal with him over the fact that he would play well at times but had tilt issues. Never scammed us in any way, even when his makeup was reasonably higher than $500.

Igors just messaged me today about this. His version of the facts are:

* On January 28th his backer refused to reload him;
* From this point on, the deal was over;
* He started playing for another backer and made a reasonable amount;
* His old backer talks to him and says he still owes the $500 and is scamming him.

Now going over it point by point:

Quote:
In November he blocked me on Skype and facebook. He didn't return my emails or messages on twoplustwo. A month later he contacts me to tell me his ex gf has hacked ALL his accounts.
So you spent a month waiting for Igors to unblock you on skype and didn't report it on 2+2...

Quote:
He is rebuilding his roll and would get me my money soon. He later contacts me to say he needs more money to move up stakes to the $3 rebuys. He was complaining that he was having a hard time making ends meet. I tell him that i wont give it to him, but i will allow him to take my percentage, which he was supposed to give me every two weeks, to help build his roll for a quicker transition, and then pay what is owed later (adding to his debt).
And you kept backing him after he unblocked you. So what I can get from that is that not only did you take him back to your team, you kinda lost the right to complain about him for that specifically later on since not only did you never reported him for obviously scamming you, you took him back whenever he asked you to. Even if your story is true (I don't know why you would make that up), it adds to nothing on your cause IMO.

Now here is where it gets a little weird and doesn't add up to Igors scamming you:

Quote:
He agrees, and then later contacts me two weeks later to say that he lost his bankroll weeks ago and that he is with another stakor on another poker site.
Igors sent me log chat of this, and maybe you should be countering his proof but it looks a lot like you have twisted the truth to make it feel like you're in the right when in all reality you're not:

Quote:
[1/28/2013 12:37:31 AM] IgorCalis: cant grind no more
[1/28/2013 12:37:35 AM] IgorCalis: i have 9 $
[1/28/2013 12:38:06 AM] iampi0: thought u were crushing it?
[1/28/2013 12:38:53 AM] IgorCalis: well its 18 %
[1/28/2013 12:39:21 AM] iampi0: still playing 2's?
[1/28/2013 12:39:47 AM] IgorCalis: yes
[1/28/2013 12:40:00 AM] IgorCalis: i dont think i can afford playing these
[1/28/2013 12:40:09 AM] IgorCalis: epensive
[1/28/2013 12:40:12 AM] IgorCalis: expensive
[1/28/2013 12:40:34 AM] IgorCalis:Need reload
[1/28/2013 12:40:46 AM] IgorCalis: (
[1/28/2013 12:40:46 AM] IgorCalis: ...
[1/28/2013 12:40:57 AM] iampi0: so you are just running bad at 2's now?
[1/28/2013 12:41:01 AM] IgorCalis: yes
[1/28/2013 12:41:45 AM] iampi0: (worry)
[1/28/2013 12:44:28 AM] iampi0: whats ur plan then?
[1/28/2013 12:44:55 AM] IgorCalis: i have no plan
[1/28/2013 12:45:02 AM] IgorCalis: icant afford nothing
[1/28/2013 12:50:25 AM] iampi0: that is rough
[1/28/2013 10:10:36 PM] iampi0: i cant give you money anymore
That ends the deal. Right there. Deal is over. Unless Igors made that whole convo up.

Now you also said he wasn't down on sharkscope. Here are his results from the 25th to the 27th of january:

Gamma777195
PokerStars
01/25/2013-01/27/2013
195
-$1.51
$2.27
-60.8%
-$295

It is reasonable that he would be actually down $300 when he was down $300 on sharkscope. Unless you have elements to prove he played games he shouldn't during this particular period and therefore broke the deal on his end, you don't have the right to the $300 you say he owes you. This is the convo you had earlier today:

Quote:
[8:33:36 AM] Igors: [10:29:17 AM | Edited 10:29:33 AM] Igors: I lost my/your bankrol weeks ago and started to play under other staker
[10:29:23 AM] Igors: and i am on ypswing now
[10:29:48 AM] Igors: since u couldnt give me reload
[10:31:49 AM] iampi0: Sure, just send me the $500 that you owe me
[10:32:25 AM] Igors: u didnt give me reload to continue
[10:32:38 AM] Igors: we had to until march
[10:32:41 AM] Igors: a deal
[10:32:48 AM | Edited 10:32:56 AM] Igors: in the case i loose
[10:33:11 AM] iampi0: as far as i am concerned you owe me at least $500
[10:33:39 AM] Igors: i played
[10:33:41 AM] Igors: i lost
[10:33:52 AM | Edited 10:34:02 AM] Igors: u culdt afford to continue to stake me
[10:33:59 AM] iampi0: if you want to do this to someone who called you a friend, then fine
[10:34:03 AM] iampi0: you can cheat me
[10:34:11 AM] Igors: this is not cheating
[10:34:19 AM] Igors: the things like these not working at the stakes
[10:34:29 AM] iampi0: i will post this on 2+2
[10:34:34 AM] iampi0: its up to you
[10:34:52 AM] iampi0: you have really disapointed me
[10:35:03 AM] Igors: ridicilous
[10:35:24 AM] Igors: why u didnt gave me a relaod?
[10:35:47 AM] Igors: why...
[10:36:04 AM] iampi0: i am not here to argue with you.
[10:36:09 AM] iampi0: i don't want to
[10:36:29 AM] iampi0: i believe 100% you are trying to cheat me now
[10:36:34 AM] iampi0: you can either send me money or not
[10:36:40 AM] Igors: u want me to give 500 $
[10:36:43 AM] Igors: you
[10:36:47 AM] iampi0: yes
[10:37:00 AM] Igors: all stakers are reloading if players loosing
[10:37:05 AM] Igors: players are not owing money
[10:37:20 AM] Igors: in the case players lost initial bankroll
[10:37:26 AM] Igors: they get reload
[10:37:39 AM] Igors: and have makeup
[10:37:42 AM] iampi0: you can post it on 2+2
[10:37:51 AM] iampi0: after i send your documents and chat log
[10:38:10 AM | Edited 10:38:19 AM] Igors: u really dont know how things are working
[10:38:12 AM] iampi0: i can't believe you are doing this to me
[10:38:21 AM] iampi0: i stood by you for months
[10:38:33 AM] Igors: i said i had downswing
[10:38:39 AM] Igors: u ignored me
It fits more with his side of the argument then with your side of the argument. Although it's true that Igors is somewhat of a beggar, has tilt issues and is very very hard to deal with (sorry bro), he does have the right to search for another backer once his backer refuses to reload him. That's a horse's right, if anything. I had to write off a similar amount when we cut him from our stable. That's just standard business and doesn't deserve to be on neg. feedback. Call it backer's variance.
hardcoreUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #2098
WEC
veteran
 
WEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ACME Manufacturing Plant
Posts: 2,472
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampi View Post
I was scammed by Igors Bondarevs
FWIW

Posted July 2012

What should I do?I have no future,no girl,no job,no money.?

I'm 20 years old male from latvia where economy getting crush,it's very hard to find job here.

My life is ruining,Have no job,no money,my clothes getting old,more months and i will look like bom.

Sometimes just sit at my pc,watching some movies with happy endings,and i wish it could be me.Problem is I think God is controling everything in this world,people dying every day from illness,sickness,tragedys,wars,loosing friends,relatives,loved some.I cant do anything,I have no idea,i am young,but i see no future,because i think i am not so smart,I have problem with gambling 2 years ago i started playing poker and I still loosing,but now i have no job so i have nothing to loose no more,I wanna find gir maybe from other part of world,I am goodlooking,of course I am not perfect I am not enrique iglesias or something.But i am lonely no one to talk,just sometimes wanna do suicide,but if do it i will go to hell so i have no choice i have to live that stupid life,hard,cold,lonely,and than die,and no one will remeber me.Because who need bom with no future no money-no one...I just better never born in this world-i wish.Please some talk to me,my skype is-mcjayy,my email-igos18@yahoo.com,just wanna chat with someone...PLIZZZZZ,anybody there,I feel very bad,even at nights i dont sleep,sometimes crying,i wanna find someone who maybe feel like this or someone who just wanna talk.


http://www.top1gaming.com/forum/thread-38092-1-1.html

Sounds like he had no gf to hack his account.
WEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:55 PM   #2099
hardcoreUFO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hardcoreUFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: transcendental meta
Posts: 16,281
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasolina View Post
THIS IS NOT MY TEXT!!!I NEVER HAD WROTE IT!!!
Lying about this won't help your cause.

It would be nice if this was about whether your backer ended the contract by not reloading you and therefore doesn't have the right to receive the MU or if he didn't end and you scammed him. That you lied about a GF hacking all your accounts and is lying now about not writing this is unnecessary and not the point of this at all IMO. Just says a bit about your shady character.

Anyway GL.
hardcoreUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #2100
hardcoreUFO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hardcoreUFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: transcendental meta
Posts: 16,281
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Well, this is very unpleasant.

I spoke with iampi about this and maybe he can give you guys more information if he wants but he showed me the real conversations over screen share and Igors altered some of the things I quoted.

I then asked iampi to hold before posting here so I could talk to his backer and maybe we could grow some senses into him, but turns out the 'backer' (who is also from Riga, Latvia and writes a lot like Igors) says he doesn't care if Igors is a scammer because he isn't scamming him.

Igors is a liar and a thief, and has manipulated me to stay on his side and help him clear his name here. The conversations I posted here have been altered to make it seem like Igors' backer did not reload him, but this is far from the truth.

One thing I wanna say about this is that when the guy pretty much already scammed you, it's generally a bad idea to try saving the little equity you still have when it sounds like he changed his mind. I understand people are overly nice to borderline scammers over the fear of losing the bankroll they send them, but from personal experience this approach will make you lose more money longterm and gives the scammer more time to go ahead and steal from other people. I'm just saying this because it's not reasonable to believe Igors' girlfriend 'hacked' all his accounts. When he returned and said this, you (iampi) should have ended the deal over the likelihood that he was just scamming you IMO.

The fact that Igors is now a confirmed thief just adds up to all his terrible personality traits that make him an awful horse anyway. Do not trust this guy, ever, for anything. And I'm sorry for initially doubting you, iampi.
hardcoreUFO is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive