Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Transaction Feedback & Disputes For 2+2ers to provide feedback (positive AND negative) and settle disputes with regard to transactions (sales, swaps, stakes, etc.) between 2+2 members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 02:49 AM   #501
slicknastyAK
charder30's #1 fan obv
 
slicknastyAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Annapolis
Posts: 3,768
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL514 View Post
You didn't PM me as far as I know

I've removed his marketplace approval and asked him to resolve the situation. We'll see how that goes. He said he sent you your money, that's not true?
right, he never sent anything.
slicknastyAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:51 AM   #502
slicknastyAK
charder30's #1 fan obv
 
slicknastyAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Annapolis
Posts: 3,768
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmeratkid View Post
Heyhey thats MY Package, what's his SN on 2+2 ? I dont want scammers to make good money from my packages and scam others, give me he's SN and i'll returns he's found and remove him from my list, or should i?
his 2+2 name is pedropmpr. You should send his money to me instead! he scammed me for $400.
slicknastyAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #503
apefish
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
apefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: gotta put this one on caesars
Posts: 14,630
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

while it seems like an easy way to resolve it I'd run any action like that thru the mods first. you can simply hold the funds in the meantime.
apefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:10 PM   #504
JL514
because i can
 
JL514's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,610
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Yep, gonna need to wait for his response at least
JL514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #505
slicknastyAK
charder30's #1 fan obv
 
slicknastyAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Annapolis
Posts: 3,768
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

ok, hitmeratkid sent me the 2% this morning, what should i do with the money?
slicknastyAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #506
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,703
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknastyAK View Post
i did, and I have pm'ed 3 mods asking what I need to do to get him banned. I have yet to receive a response, however I am not to surprised because more often than not mods don't answer pm's.
I also didn't get a PM.

Definitely not cool to say that its standard to not reply because I always reply - even if my reply is simply one word.
gtpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:29 PM   #507
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,703
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknastyAK View Post
ok, hitmeratkid sent me the 2% this morning, what should i do with the money?
Am I understanding this correctly? You have money that isn't technically yours correct? I mean I realize he scammed you but you'd be basically rescamming him. I think we should at least give him time to respond?

So I guess my answer would be to hold it and see if we get a response from the guy?
gtpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #508
slicknastyAK
charder30's #1 fan obv
 
slicknastyAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Annapolis
Posts: 3,768
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

yeah thats fine. he took money from me and im pretty sure he sent money to hitmeratkid after he scammed me so im assuming he used my money. whatever the mods decide is best i will adhere to tho
slicknastyAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:41 PM   #509
apefish
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
apefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: gotta put this one on caesars
Posts: 14,630
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
Am I understanding this correctly? You have money that isn't technically yours correct? I mean I realize he scammed you but you'd be basically rescamming him. I think we should at least give him time to respond?

So I guess my answer would be to hold it and see if we get a response from the guy?

you're Ron Burgundy?
apefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:19 AM   #510
Bren
old hand
 
Bren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,509
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

gtpitch, he's hardly rescamming him.

hitmeratkid obv didn't want someone having action with stolen funds, and Slick is asking whats best to do with the money he received.

Doubt he'd be asking for input from others if it was the way you described.
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:03 AM   #511
hitmeratkid
banned
 
hitmeratkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm in the Zone like a fast ball
Posts: 1,714
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Oh well, the guy that scammed akslicknasty is PM'ing me about he's money etc... I said he should contact one of the mods to solve things out, and did I do something wrong here?
hitmeratkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #512
JL514
because i can
 
JL514's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,610
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

That's the perfect answer. He read my PM but didn't respond.
JL514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #513
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,703
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL514 View Post
That's the perfect answer. He read my PM but didn't respond.
Agreed.

And if didn't read your PM then that's cool too.
gtpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #514
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,703
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
gtpitch, he's hardly rescamming him.

hitmeratkid obv didn't want someone having action with stolen funds, and Slick is asking whats best to do with the money he received.

Doubt he'd be asking for input from others if it was the way you described.
"rescam" isn't the best word but paying him back with money that isn't his isn't right.

But if he's not responding to PMs then **** him
gtpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #515
slicknastyAK
charder30's #1 fan obv
 
slicknastyAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Annapolis
Posts: 3,768
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

ya ive sent him some emails/pms too and he doesn't respond. He sent me a screenshot of his passport and screenshots of the cashier screens for both his ftp and stars accounts before i sent him any money so it seems stupid for him to try and scam.

also it seems he has another stars screenname which he is trying to get that 2% shipped too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropmpr View Post
ship for me I buy 2% and I don't receive anything ?
pokerstars: tks4urmoney
the name he played under me for was brunasereia

Last edited by JL514; 07-26-2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: corrected spelling
slicknastyAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #516
Sounded Simple
Pooh-Bah
 
Sounded Simple's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Its finish.
Posts: 4,272
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

2+2 screen name.
Damo Suzuki

Real Name
Josh King

Poker site name(s). Please.
Full Tilt: Damo Suzuki (avatar ATM machine)
Pokerstars: damos777(whitefish).

A reasonably brief summary of the problem. No walls of text please, link to the thread if you like.
Sold action as per thread then
- Lack of updates anywere
- No response to requests for info
- Not on lists for tourneys
- Spotted online during tourney he "played"
- Has not responded to requests for receipts for some of the events

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/16...shares-798010/
Sounded Simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #517
Collin Moshman
2+2 Author
 
Collin Moshman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida/Mexico
Posts: 616
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin Moshman View Post
Name: Travis Klein
Stars: SuperFlyFTW
Skype: travis.klein2
Received a PM that this player is Phaze112 on 2+2.

He also has a blog posted at: www.superflyftw.com
Collin Moshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #518
Simplicity8
veteran
 
Simplicity8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,490
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

2p2: Donovan17
Stars: Donovan17
FTP: Ship It Guppyy

He agreed to play 400 games every two weeks and failed to do so with the last two weeks on the stake resulting in 4 games total played. We decided to end the stake early due to failure to complete our volume agreement. He sent back the stake reluctantly, but failed to send back our cut of the profits as shown in the MSN convo below. It should be noted that I made a mathematical error in saying our cut was 80% when it was only 60% (our volume clause comes with a profit cut penalty for those who severely miss the # of games we agreed to).

(1:59:37 PM) Michael: hey
(1:59:53 PM) Donovan: whats up buddy
(2:00:31 PM) Michael: you still need to said in our side of the profit split
(2:00:47 PM) Michael: 66.80*0.8 = $53.44
(2:00:56 PM) Donovan: oh yeah?
(2:07:46 PM) Michael: yeah, we need that sent to have the stake completed on our books
(2:08:09 PM) Donovan: i bet you do.
(2:08:46 PM) Donovan: i'm out right now, and it's personally not on my to do list anytime soon, but i'll keep it in mind.
(2:09:46 PM) Michael: please send it in asap, we'll give you a week to do so
(2:10:23 PM) Donovan: ha ha. or what?
(2:11:10 PM) Michael: or we will have to give you negative feedback
(2:11:29 PM) Michael: you have our money and we just want it back
(2:12:18 PM) Donovan: comical, if you need 50 bucks that much more then i do, your welcome to it lol.
(2:13:12 PM) Michael: yes, we need to collect our cut of the profits from our stakes
(2:14:15 PM) Donovan: good for you man.
(2:15:12 PM) Donovan: i'm out of here, good luck buddy

Last edited by JL514; 07-29-2010 at 07:45 PM. Reason: added profile link
Simplicity8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #519
Bren
old hand
 
Bren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,509
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Maybe post his PTP name or wherever you found him since he has 0 posts here.


Adding his contacts before he ninja edits his profile:

MSN donovanisgod@msn.com
AIM LiLsk8KiD17
Skype™ Donovan1734
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #520
Zima421
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Zima421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,876
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

mikebing1-stars
mikebing1-2p2

havent heard from him in 2+ months. staked him numerous times in the past and he can disappear at times, but i checked the account and there was no money in there



luckylukepoo-stars

Havent heard from him for about a month. his account has 0 in it now and he has MU with me. do not stake.
Zima421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:08 AM   #521
CBorders
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16,399
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity8 View Post
2p2: Donovan17
Stars: Donovan17
FTP: Ship It Guppyy

He agreed to play 400 games every two weeks and failed to do so with the last two weeks on the stake resulting in 4 games total played. We decided to end the stake early due to failure to complete our volume agreement. He sent back the stake reluctantly, but failed to send back our cut of the profits as shown in the MSN convo below. It should be noted that I made a mathematical error in saying our cut was 80% when it was only 60% (our volume clause comes with a profit cut penalty for those who severely miss the # of games we agreed to).

(1:59:37 PM) Michael: hey
(1:59:53 PM) Donovan: whats up buddy
(2:00:31 PM) Michael: you still need to said in our side of the profit split
(2:00:47 PM) Michael: 66.80*0.8 = $53.44
(2:00:56 PM) Donovan: oh yeah?
(2:07:46 PM) Michael: yeah, we need that sent to have the stake completed on our books
(2:08:09 PM) Donovan: i bet you do.
(2:08:46 PM) Donovan: i'm out right now, and it's personally not on my to do list anytime soon, but i'll keep it in mind.
(2:09:46 PM) Michael: please send it in asap, we'll give you a week to do so
(2:10:23 PM) Donovan: ha ha. or what?
(2:11:10 PM) Michael: or we will have to give you negative feedback
(2:11:29 PM) Michael: you have our money and we just want it back
(2:12:18 PM) Donovan: comical, if you need 50 bucks that much more then i do, your welcome to it lol.
(2:13:12 PM) Michael: yes, we need to collect our cut of the profits from our stakes
(2:14:15 PM) Donovan: good for you man.
(2:15:12 PM) Donovan: i'm out of here, good luck buddy
That conversation is so incredibly tilting. Did you get his full name and contact info?
CBorders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #522
Collin Moshman
2+2 Author
 
Collin Moshman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida/Mexico
Posts: 616
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

After the last post, Superflyftw sent another $400 -- will continue to update on this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity8 View Post
2p2: (2:08:46 PM) Donovan: i'm out right now, and it's personally not on my to do list anytime soon, but i'll keep it in mind.
Wow that has got to be one of the most obnoxious things I've ever heard from any player, scammers included! I'm surprised he sent back the stake -- sounds like the type of scammer who would just take the money and run. Glad you got that back at least.
Collin Moshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:16 AM   #523
big tunna
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 276
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

denisN on 2+2
ft sn-sl0ruse
stars-sl0000

real name denis napotnik from slovenia

Do not stake this player.Give him $100 on ft to play sng's..stopped updating,ignoring me on msn and not answering my pm's.
big tunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #524
JLBorloo
Pooh-Bah
 
JLBorloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: think global, bang local.
Posts: 5,222
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by big tunna View Post
denisN on 2+2
ft sn-sl0ruse
stars-sl0000

real name denis napotnik from slovenia

Do not stake this player.Give him $100 on ft to play sng's..stopped updating,ignoring me on msn and not answering my pm's.
this player had asked for a stake from me and was sending me pms every 10 minutes to inquire about the application while I had made clear that I did not want any pm. Immediate red flag.
His application showed massive holes too.

I say that for you, but you may want to review your selection process and criteria. Hope you get your money back.
JLBorloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:28 PM   #525
JL514
because i can
 
JL514's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,610
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLBorloo View Post
this player had asked for a stake from me and was sending me pms every 10 minutes to inquire about the application while I had made clear that I did not want any pm. Immediate red flag.
His application showed massive holes too.

I say that for you, but you may want to review your selection process and criteria. Hope you get your money back.
User is permabanned for begging via PM and scamming.
JL514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online