Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Transaction Feedback & Disputes For 2+2ers to provide feedback (positive AND negative) and settle disputes with regard to transactions (sales, swaps, stakes, etc.) between 2+2 members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2014, 04:07 PM   #3076
Thommehh
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 444
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Ok full story here:

Got contacted by a guy on bitcointalk, a site where I do a lot of trades with Bitcoin/Pokerstars/Neteller etc.

I have traded over multiple tens of thousands of dollars there and I have a good reputation, because of this I could scam a lot of people for a lot of money, I'm not like that because it also happened to me this year as I already said.

My username on bitcointalk.org is hodlmybtc
My reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526624.0
My trust page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=262745

User who contacted me was cmacmaBTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?ac...ofile;u=398708

I've left him negative trust after what I heard today:


I had a thread in the Currency exchange section there to sell some BTC as I needed funds on Pokerstars: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887836

He replied first to ask me my Skype

The rest of our conversation history:











Hope this clears things up and if someone from Pokerstars reads this please unfreeze my account, I have a hard time to get my milestone bonus this year and I definately won't make it if my account is frozen (doh).

AND PLEASE STOP ACCUSING PEOPLE BEFORE KNOWING THE WHOLE ****** STORY
Thommehh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #3077
HappyFoldICM
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 101
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Thom is my backer/friend and I am totally sure he would never do anything like that. I know he has done many swaps with mid/highstakes 18s regs and he never had problems.

He also did currency exchanges without problems before.

pretty rude to deal with one of your loyal costumers this way without any proof / sending him an email to explain.

Hope it will all be solved soon
HappyFoldICM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #3078
Thommehh
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 444
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFoldICM View Post
Thom is my backer/friend and I am totally sure he would never do anything like that. I know he has done many swaps with mid/highstakes 18s regs and he never had problems.

He also did currency exchanges without problems before.

pretty rude to deal with one of your loyal costumers this way without any proof / sending him an email to explain.

Hope it will all be solved soon
Thanks mate, you're the best!

Proof of me sending 0.875 BTC to the hacker:

https://blockchain.info/nl/tx/9a98e2...05be2d9f11d1fa

The hackers bitcoin address he used for this is: https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1...CUMdqjW71gXBKf

He probably won't use that anymore after this, maybe you can find more information about the hacker by tracking his transactions in the public blockchain but that's not up to me, I'm just giving the details for anyone who is interested.
Thommehh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #3079
muckit222
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 42
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Yeah I don't believe this one bit either! I am a SnG mid to high stakes reg as referred to by HappyfoldICM and Thom wouldn't do this... Especially for a lousy 326$.... He is a solid winning mid stakes grinder and hard working.

This is ridiculous.
muckit222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 08:09 PM   #3080
Thommehh
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 444
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckit222 View Post
Yeah I don't believe this one bit either! I am a SnG mid to high stakes reg as referred to by HappyfoldICM and Thom wouldn't do this... Especially for a lousy 326$.... He is a solid winning mid stakes grinder and hard working.

This is ridiculous.
Thanks Sylvie! Yeah I didn't even mention that, every day that I play I rake more than $400, I would never risk my flawless reputation in poker and on bitcointalk for something that is a couple buyins for me.

BTW it's ridiculous that I still haven't heard a single world from Pokerstars why my account is frozen. Sent them 3-4 e-mails to both support and security, everything is forwarded to the case manager and I still haven't heard why they froze my account...
Thommehh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:26 PM   #3081
Bretty12345
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 100
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Yea no, Not believing Thom did this. He has done way too many trades with other people that are very trustworthy in the poker community. Not a scammer, definitely a good dude. I am sure in a day or two, it will all get resolved.
Bretty12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #3082
MATT238
adept
 
MATT238's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 805
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Name- Paul Joseph Allen
Location- Roscommon, Ireland
Email- pauljallen@hotmail.com
Skype- pauljallen1987
Poker site snís- ros1987 on Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Party and ipoker. ros1987ire on Stars.fr
2p2- ros1987
p5- Paul Ros1987 Allen http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/paul-ros1987-allen/
ptp- http://forum.parttimepoker.com/members/ros1987.html
DOB- 04/14/1987
Phone- 086-190-7115
Address- Cloonbrackna Ave, Roscommon, Connacht, Ireland
Twitter- https://twitter.com/ros1987

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/super_...ns-086070.html Link is irrelevant to current situation, but wanted to post it just so people are aware. Would hate for anyone to google Paul Allen ros1987, see this article, and assume heís investable.

As Paul obviously shares a name with someone quite famous, I think he needs more personal information to be posted than most so that he can be identified for the thief and scammer that he is. It will obviously be impossible to rank high in google search for his name alone, so hopefully anyone looking for info on him can use other identifying info that Iíve posted. Mods feel free to edit out anything that may not be suitable to post publicly.

Started backing Paul in May 2014. Around September of 2014 he began cashing out small amounts several times a week. In November, after I requested an account audit he admitted to stealing funds and provided screenshots to show the bank transfer cashouts. He has not provided all screenshots, but I believe the total amount stolen over the course of approximately 2.5 months to be 6k. He was also in 36k makeup at the time his theft was discovered. When confronted, heís promised to continue grinding and that heíll pay everything back. I told him that any money left in his account, or any money he likely has in his bank account, is all stolen funds and should be returned to me immediately. This money is no longer for him to play poker with. After that, he has refused to return any messages and continues to play with what little money is left without returning a penny.

Cliffs- Paul Joseph Allen, ros1987, from Roscommon, Ireland is a thief and a scumbag.
MATT238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:09 AM   #3083
aussiemagic
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,260
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thommehh View Post
Ok full story here:

Got contacted by a guy on bitcointalk, a site where I do a lot of trades with Bitcoin/Pokerstars/Neteller etc.

I have traded over multiple tens of thousands of dollars there and I have a good reputation, because of this I could scam a lot of people for a lot of money, I'm not like that because it also happened to me this year as I already said.


Hope this clears things up and if someone from Pokerstars reads this please unfreeze my account, I have a hard time to get my milestone bonus this year and I definately won't make it if my account is frozen (doh).

AND PLEASE STOP ACCUSING PEOPLE BEFORE KNOWING THE WHOLE ****** STORY


Im accusing you because My stars acc was hacked as you said your very capable of doin such things..Just let stars sort it then go from there.

Last edited by aussiemagic; 12-15-2014 at 03:26 AM. Reason: read above posts
aussiemagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:40 AM   #3084
Thommehh
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 444
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

I never said I was very capable of hacking stuff because I simply don't do that stuff.

I said that I have had a lot of opportunities to scam people for way more than $328
just to say that I'd never risk so much for that amount of money.

If you can read my posts in this thread thoroughly you will see that I'm not the one who hacked your account.

The person who hacked your account contacted me to use your money to buy bitcoins from me. I understand that you only saw my account name in your transaction history, which is totally normal.

I've given you and everyone who wants to see all the information I have about the person I traded with (the person who hacked you).

When your bank account, poker account, e-mails, facebook etÁ. all get hacked you are somewhat guaranteed to lose all that money. I've been in the same situation as you earlier this year for a lot bigger amount of money.

If you can talk normally and stop with the accusations I'm willing to do anything I can to help you/Pokerstars find the hacker.
Thommehh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:37 AM   #3085
aussiemagic
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,260
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thommehh View Post
I never said I was very capable of hacking stuff because I simply don't do that stuff.

I said that I have had a lot of opportunities to scam people for way more than $328
just to say that I'd never risk so much for that amount of money.

If you can read my posts in this thread thoroughly you will see that I'm not the one who hacked your account.

The person who hacked your account contacted me to use your money to buy bitcoins from me. I understand that you only saw my account name in your transaction history, which is totally normal.

I've given you and everyone who wants to see all the information I have about the person I traded with (the person who hacked you).

When your bank account, poker account, e-mails, facebook etÁ. all get hacked you are somewhat guaranteed to lose all that money. I've been in the same situation as you earlier this year for a lot bigger amount of money.

If you can talk normally and stop with the accusations I'm willing to do anything I can to help you/Pokerstars find the hacker.
I take back these last few comments/accusations I have made as I am currently In talks with "Thommehh" on skype regarding this situation.I understand I may have fired off prematurely labling him a thief/scammer/hacker whatever.
At the end of the day my cash is in his acc without my authorisation which I am quite pissed about.I Do not wish to tarnish his name in anyway.Hopefully this matter can be resolved quickly By Pokerstars.
aussiemagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:29 AM   #3086
EUPA
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sliema Malta
Posts: 39
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Microgaming username: Boycie
Email: Finch1716@gmail.com
Planetwin 365 username: Siminitt
Emai: siminitt@gmail.com
2+2 username: Siminitt
Skype: siminitt

Full name: Anthony John Goldfinch
DoB: 16 FEB 1983
Nat: British
Town: Warrington

Anthony left his contract in make up, and gave empty promises to discuss a solution.

Anthony owes us: 12.8k Euro

Last edited by EUPA; 12-15-2014 at 08:37 AM.
EUPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #3087
ThePrezence
 
ThePrezence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Staking and helping players
Posts: 545
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

this poster has settled the debt

Last edited by orange; 12-24-2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: One post report in 8 hours would suffice, and there's no point quoting any laws the poster might have broken.
ThePrezence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 01:58 PM   #3088
rabbitstyle
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 11
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Hello,

i staked Mrcukovic and boda1389 from ps, who was reg 30, they stole the rest of my money and was unable to make any € because they was bumhunting by the past but now, they can't. They have a poor level and moreover they are scammer. On the top of that one of them ask reload after scamming me, and doing stupid jok.

never stake them anymore guys
thanks
rabbitstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #3089
rabbitstyle
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 11
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Mrcukovic said:

http://www.casimages.com/i/14121607264913744.jpg

it's up to you to judge

Last edited by rabbitstyle; 12-16-2014 at 02:26 PM.
rabbitstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 05:02 PM   #3090
UPAY4DINNER
Pooh-Bah
 
UPAY4DINNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,595
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATT238 View Post
Name- Paul Joseph Allen
Location- Roscommon, Ireland
Email- pauljallen@hotmail.com
Skype- pauljallen1987
Poker site snís- ros1987 on Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Party and ipoker. ros1987ire on Stars.fr
2p2- ros1987
p5- Paul Ros1987 Allen http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/paul-ros1987-allen/
ptp- http://forum.parttimepoker.com/members/ros1987.html
DOB- 04/14/1987
Phone- 086-190-7115
Address- Cloonbrackna Ave, Roscommon, Connacht, Ireland
Twitter- https://twitter.com/ros1987

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/super_...ns-086070.html Link is irrelevant to current situation, but wanted to post it just so people are aware. Would hate for anyone to google Paul Allen ros1987, see this article, and assume heís investable.

As Paul obviously shares a name with someone quite famous, I think he needs more personal information to be posted than most so that he can be identified for the thief and scammer that he is. It will obviously be impossible to rank high in google search for his name alone, so hopefully anyone looking for info on him can use other identifying info that Iíve posted. Mods feel free to edit out anything that may not be suitable to post publicly.

Started backing Paul in May 2014. Around September of 2014 he began cashing out small amounts several times a week. In November, after I requested an account audit he admitted to stealing funds and provided screenshots to show the bank transfer cashouts. He has not provided all screenshots, but I believe the total amount stolen over the course of approximately 2.5 months to be 6k. He was also in 36k makeup at the time his theft was discovered. When confronted, heís promised to continue grinding and that heíll pay everything back. I told him that any money left in his account, or any money he likely has in his bank account, is all stolen funds and should be returned to me immediately. This money is no longer for him to play poker with. After that, he has refused to return any messages and continues to play with what little money is left without returning a penny.

Cliffs- Paul Joseph Allen, ros1987, from Roscommon, Ireland is a thief and a scumbag.
Shocked.

Don't know him personally just followed his progress on P5s as we are from the same county and he is #1 here.

Disgusting behaviour and hope it get's rectified.
UPAY4DINNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:08 PM   #3091
HoldemSapiens
journeyman
 
HoldemSapiens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 307
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

we settled the debt.

Just a quick heads-up: I think you shouldn't post pictures of his ID and bank statements.

This can lead to major identity theft, with damages a lot bigger then the couple of hundreds he allegedly got away with.

Last edited by orange; 12-24-2014 at 03:46 PM.
HoldemSapiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 11:38 PM   #3092
OurSurveySays
Pooh-Bah
 
OurSurveySays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,486
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by msusyr24 View Post
2p2: nthndlln
Stars: nthndlln
Skype: nathan.dillon24

http://nathandillonisathief.com/

Stole $4k. We continued staking him and added it to makeup, only to have him decide he was done with poker and would not repay the makeup he'd accumulated since then (but said he'd repay what he stole). We explained that was unacceptable and wanted the full ~$5k... can't reach him since.
Wow that's surprising.

Good look getting back the money alex.
OurSurveySays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #3093
ThePrezence
 
ThePrezence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Staking and helping players
Posts: 545
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Name: Scott Thompson
Email: hmmmmmm_14@hotmail.com
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
PokerStars screen name: ImOnDope
Hmmtho3 - Skype
ImOnDope - Stars
D0p3Ad1c7 - Twoplustwo

Scott applied for coaching and staking in August. He was given $400 to play 25NL and 50NL. He received coaching and played for about 1.5 months, until he took a long break and then disappeared entirely.... and has not responded to any contact. We can only assume he has stolen the bankroll at this time. Do not stake.



Last edited by orange; 06-05-2018 at 05:38 PM.
ThePrezence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:42 PM   #3094
ThePrezence
 
ThePrezence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Staking and helping players
Posts: 545
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldemSapiens View Post
Just a quick heads-up: I think you shouldn't post pictures of his ID and bank statements.

This can lead to major identity theft, with damages a lot bigger then the couple of hundreds he allegedly got away with.
Thanks for the HU and we appreciate the concern.

Just to note , we have our players agree in the contract prior to starting that should they do as this player has done, we have the right to post up this personal information of theirs.

Some players appear to have less concern about it than we do , as they have knowingly agreed to this and understand that the consequences will be the posting of their information up for others to see.

Apparently for some players this is not a deterrent.

Cheers,
C.
ThePrezence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:36 PM   #3095
jh1711
No freakin title????????
 
jh1711's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: There is no box
Posts: 3,744
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrezence View Post
Some players appear to have less concern about it than we do ,
The problem that the pictures could be used in future crimes/scams remains.

You could include a message like:
"This document was used to verify {player name}'s identity for {staking group} on {date}, and should not be used for any other purposes."

in the the posted pictures. I think that the message could embedded in a way that
a) it is clearly visible.
b) it is almost impossible or at least very hard to remove it.
c) it doesn't hide any information in the original picture.
d) embedding it doesn't take much time.

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll take a look at how much work writing the code for that is.
jh1711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #3096
The Moo
veteran
 
The Moo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,205
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

its simples dont scam when u been warned that your info will be posted and your info wont be posted

so its ok for them to scam but not to be potential victims of another kind of scam??? why protect them? your giving them extra incentive to try scam IMO
The Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:32 AM   #3097
Walter1
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 342
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moo View Post
its simples dont scam when u been warned that your info will be posted and your info wont be posted

so its ok for them to scam but not to be potential victims of another kind of scam??? why protect them? your giving them extra incentive to try scam IMO

I would never apply for a stake and upload this stuff to potential backers, but i think its ridiculous to post so much of their stuff, as a backer you make investments, assuming the risk is part of that, going overboard makes you look just as crappy as someone who steals a bankroll. Especially if the money they steal is like 400$. Yes its scummy for them to sneak you, but its just a bad look...If you have it written in their contract and they agreed to it then it is what it is though, gotta pay the piper

Just my humble opinion
Walter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:43 PM   #3098
nutgrabber
enthusiast
 
nutgrabber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 49
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldemSapiens View Post
Just a quick heads-up: I think you shouldn't post pictures of his ID and bank statements.

This can lead to major identity theft, with damages a lot bigger then the couple of hundreds he allegedly got away with.
Agreed, posting uncensored copies of Huy's sensitive personal info is grossly out of proportion to his alleged wrongdoing. This could bring on severe repercussions for him, financial or otherwise. Very OTT for a matter of a few hundred bucks.
nutgrabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:54 PM   #3099
MMD
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
MMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: lazyville
Posts: 6,552
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Can't believe people are sticking up for scammers.

If you don't want repercussions then don't steal.

In other parts of the world if you steal "a few hundred bucks" you'll be put in hospital.

If he pays back the money then I'm 99% sure the personal info will get taken down. Pretty easy right?
MMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:15 PM   #3100
The Moo
veteran
 
The Moo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,205
Re: **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMD View Post
Can't believe people are sticking up for scammers.

If you don't want repercussions then don't steal.

In other parts of the world if you steal "a few hundred bucks" you'll be put in hospital.

If he pays back the money then I'm 99% sure the personal info will get taken down. Pretty easy right?
+1 to that

like i said before its simple dont apply for a stake if you intend on scamming cos your info will be posted online as agreed when you took the stake if its few hundo should still be posted as warning to other potential small scammers that might think ok he got away with few hundo and nothing major posted etc etc

so yeah post ALL info for any scam no matter how much its worth all small crimes lead to bigger crimes

the more stuff posted the less chance of potential scams happening in the future why worry about what might happen to scammer of posting his info?? he didnt worry about who he decided to scam so f**k him imo
The Moo is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online