Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

No Limit Tournaments Discussion about online and live No Limit tournament hands and strategy.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2011, 06:46 AM   #26
SenseiSingh
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,379
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

wp
SenseiSingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:09 AM   #27
new_draks
grinder
 
new_draks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 617
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalanon View Post
Damn. Now they'll probably change it.
yeah
new_draks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:44 AM   #28
Abe008
I ARE just biebwr
but not a mod
 
Abe008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,140
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

Hahahah
Abe008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #29
shmurrrr
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: late reg.
Posts: 198
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

just wanted to add that the stars turn ALWAYS! boosts the underdog's equity. ALWAYS.

cool post, tho
shmurrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #30
taaffey
adept
 
taaffey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 834
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

pretty awesome wp
taaffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #31
Busto Bandit
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 62
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

this thread delivers.
Busto Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #32
Beachman42
Pooh-Bah
 
Beachman42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Havana Daydreamin'
Posts: 4,272
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

Cannot believe you forgot the entire section on DOOMSWITCH which obv. boosts most % when in effect.
Beachman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #33
architect_dad
journeyman
 
architect_dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: $_$
Posts: 325
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

still cant figure out flop set cheat code
architect_dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #34
canoodles
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,018
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

I tried this for the last few days and it's cost me lots of $$... I guess this was a level? I hate you Chuck.
canoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #35
SMUTTTT
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SMUTTTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,126
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bass View Post

iPoker
4) 22 is the best hand for making a set.
Mark his words.
SMUTTTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #36
MartinGuthOBV
veteran
 
MartinGuthOBV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: GERMANY
Posts: 2,002
nh
MartinGuthOBV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:50 AM   #37
ONLYRAISEAA
Pooh-Bah
 
ONLYRAISEAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LATE DECEMBER BOYS
Posts: 4,880
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

post more, make even more threads.

pure
Spoiler:
ONLYRAISEAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #38
fisheater11
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

yo chuck could u talk alittle bit more about the bubble bursting close to sync breaks?
fisheater11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #39
Rokke
old hand
 
Rokke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Valuetown. Population: Me
Posts: 1,555
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

You forgot that on Stars, if you're allin pre 3way with a pair against two Ax hands, an A will fall on the flop 82% of the time. It will hit the turn the remaining 18%.
Rokke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #40
SMUTTTT
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SMUTTTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,126
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokke View Post
You forgot that on Entraction, if you're allin pre 3way with a pair against two Ax hands, an A will fall on the flop 82% of the time. It will hit the turn the remaining 18%.
FYP
SMUTTTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #41
HollywoodHogan
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,051
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

lol nice OP. I just started playing on Party, thank you for the valuable info.


Full Tilt Poker software read:

Ace-shtt is the nuts at final tables. 3bet all-in with it or call 3bet shoves with it. It beats a good pair 80% of the time at least.
HollywoodHogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #42
joesmith
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Hoping BBV doesn't vote to ban me
Posts: 308
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

This is a great post with lots of helpful information.

I just have one question...why would this chuck dude take all this time to type up a post that everyone except the most gullable (not sure if that's spelled right) know is complete BS?

Anyways thanks for the post, it was an enjoyable read
joesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #43
0lespaul3
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 65
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

LMFAO
0lespaul3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #44
MrM27
old hand
 
MrM27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,263
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

I just shoved KQ bvb 99 on merge. And he flop quads. Damn you chuck bass!!!
MrM27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:53 AM   #45
letthecardsfall
old hand
 
letthecardsfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,596
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

Upon further review, on Merge it has been found that underpairs are actually 80% FAVORITES and sometimes range up to 90%. The most common being 55 over AA and JJ over QQ. When holding the lowest pair against two other pairs in a 3 way all in as the big stack, begin to count all the new chips in your stack as the flop comes.
letthecardsfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #46
Busto Bandit
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 62
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

was that cliffs
Busto Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #47
afgarb187
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 292
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

dumbest/longest op ive seen in a long time.

this is the equivalent of posting "go allin every time you get an ace" 10 years ago.

is this purely for a LOL? wasnt even that funny.
Do u find the drunk old man at your local card room saying aces always loose funny?

end dis stupid thread
afgarb187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #48
gregz41
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,610
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

elaborate level [?]
gregz41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:09 AM   #49
prayforsnow8
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: VT
Posts: 425
Youve got too much free time on your hands... Great use of a 5k post tho.
prayforsnow8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:10 AM   #50
BinkScoresLDO
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 226
Re: 5k strategy post: ITT I will help you all win more money playing MTTs!

chuck ur ipoker accuracy is waay of you donk
BinkScoresLDO is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive