Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

nj.partypoker.com Sponsored Support forum for Party Poker's New Jersey poker room.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2015, 05:55 AM   #76
Party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
Party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 4,429
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dough4Hoes View Post
Wow! This was a great promotion! This should be a staple for Borg/PP. When will the next leaderboard be announced? Also any considerations for adding dons or 9m sngs?

Hi

Thanks for the feedback

We confirmed this will be a stable for party for the time being.
The leaderboard will run monthly
The team are considering various options but I have no further feedback to offer

Thanks

Colette
Party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:46 AM   #77
bballwiz
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,216
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

thank you, very smart move
bballwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:45 PM   #78
HipAintCheap
grinder
 
HipAintCheap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: DO NOT PLAY ON MERGE, PONZI SCHEME
Posts: 655
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballwiz View Post
thank you, very smart move
yea, i def whooped u the other day heads up.
HipAintCheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #79
Dough4Hoes
centurion
 
Dough4Hoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 196
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

There are some serious shenanigans going on in the 6m leaderboards!!!!

The high leaderboard did not update yet. Why does it not show our scores for this week?
Dough4Hoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:01 PM   #80
ghost_of_m
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 658
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dough4Hoes View Post
There are some serious shenanigans going on in the 6m leaderboards!!!!

The high leaderboard did not update yet. Why does it not show our scores for this week?
Agreed.

Why does it not update?
ghost_of_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:03 PM   #81
ghost_of_m
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 658
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Suggestion: please pay more people; please make it less top heavy

As usual with promos there are a small number of people who figure out how to game the system. More spots / less top heavy would make the promo work more as intended.
ghost_of_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:10 PM   #82
poorme
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 506
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_of_m View Post
Suggestion: please pay more people; please make it less top heavy

As usual with promos there are a small number of people who figure out how to game the system. More spots / less top heavy would make the promo work more as intended.
agreed. it doesnt attract my interest to even try as i know the way its currently set up it rewards only those with serious grind time playing sng's. a few more paying spots i might have a prayer to be able to sneak in. would give me more incentive to try for it.
poorme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:23 PM   #83
bballwiz
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,216
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

So you think its in the sites best interest to flatten a structure with less incentive for the highest volume players and offer top rewards that aren't worth playing for thus reducing the amount of games that run, which in turn generates less rake for the site?

The only way is to increase prize pools, that creates a happy medium where high volume players are happy and allows more spots to be paid. Lessening top prizes and paying more spots isn't the answer.
bballwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:05 PM   #84
Dough4Hoes
centurion
 
Dough4Hoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 196
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

What is up with these leaderboards?!!! I have played many games and yet it did not credit my account with the appropriate number of points. Anyone else having errors with the leaderboard points?
Dough4Hoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:10 PM   #85
Dough4Hoes
centurion
 
Dough4Hoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 196
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

It says I have earned 12 leaderboard points despite coming in 2nd a few times and playing enough to have at least double or triple that. With all the variance and bad beats that come with playing these crapshoot turbos it would be nice to at least have an accurate leaderboard.
Dough4Hoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:13 AM   #86
ghost_of_m
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 658
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dough4Hoes View Post
It says I have earned 12 leaderboard points despite coming in 2nd a few times and playing enough to have at least double or triple that. With all the variance and bad beats that come with playing these crapshoot turbos it would be nice to at least have an accurate leaderboard.
There was a problem with some of the games not being included, and PartyPoker said they *fixed* it. If you could point out exactly which games do not seem to be registering, that will help PartyRep to identify / solve the problem ... again.
ghost_of_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:17 AM   #87
ghost_of_m
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 658
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballwiz View Post
So you think its in the sites best interest to flatten a structure with less incentive for the highest volume players and offer top rewards that aren't worth playing for thus reducing the amount of games that run, which in turn generates less rake for the site?

The only way is to increase prize pools, that creates a happy medium where high volume players are happy and allows more spots to be paid. Lessening top prizes and paying more spots isn't the answer.
I think it's better to pay more people yes. more people will result in an increase in the amount of games running. Having the couple "high volume players" try to play every SnG that runs does not increase the number of games.

Anybody who is abusing this new leaderboard for the top prizes will definitely not want to part with them. And maybe the top prize can stay the same somehow. But more people need to be paid for this promo to work ... maybe the money needs to be taken from the 4-10th spots. We'll see what, if anything, PartyPoker has to say about this.
ghost_of_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:18 AM   #88
Dough4Hoes
centurion
 
Dough4Hoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 196
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_of_m View Post
There was a problem with some of the games not being included, and PartyPoker said they *fixed* it. If you could point out exactly which games do not seem to be registering, that will help PartyRep to identify / solve the problem ... again.
Alright cool... thanks for the info.

I talked to a rep and they said I have at least 30 points. It still does not reflect this in the leaderboard standings.

Also did not receive any $T yet..
Dough4Hoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:10 AM   #89
Party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
Party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 4,429
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

HI all

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
I will look into it right away with the tech teams and feedback...

Sorry!

Colette
Party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:45 PM   #90
ghost_of_m
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 658
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_of_m View Post
Agreed.

Why does it not update?
This is still not updating. It's super annoying.

And it's costing PP $. Because as best I can tell, there are 200 fewer people on the leaderboard totals as compared to last week.
ghost_of_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 07:33 PM   #91
bballwiz
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,216
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Is there no leaderboard for this new week?
bballwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:33 PM   #92
Bishop22
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Dirty Jerz
Posts: 2,783
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballwiz View Post
Is there no leaderboard for this new week?
Standard gap week should start 6th.
Bishop22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 11:09 AM   #93
Party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
Party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 4,429
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Hi all

I can confirm there will be no leaderboard in July

This is partly due to the season - summer/Vegas - and also to give the team a chance to fully resolve the technical issues experienced lately with this promotion

We apologize for any inconvenience

The leaderboard will return in August.

Kind regards,

Colette
Party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:16 AM   #94
tapouttazz9
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: jersey
Posts: 503
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Lol you just made bballwiz blow a gasket
tapouttazz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 12:09 PM   #95
bballwiz
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,216
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Rep View Post
Hi all

I can confirm there will be no leaderboard in July

This is partly due to the season - summer/Vegas - and also to give the team a chance to fully resolve the technical issues experienced lately with this promotion

We apologize for any inconvenience

The leaderboard will return in August.

Kind regards,

Colette
Can you confirm that this is a definite?
bballwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:55 PM   #96
bballwiz
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,216
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Party rep, is there a leaderboard like you said there would be?
bballwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:28 AM   #97
Party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
Party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 4,429
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballwiz View Post
Can you confirm that this is a definite?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballwiz View Post
Party rep, is there a leaderboard like you said there would be?

Hi

I have no received no feedback on planned promotions in NJ for August - sorry!
Seems the info I was given previously was incorrect. I will again follow up but for now I have no confirmation of any planned leaderboard promotion
Sorry

Colette
Party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:41 PM   #98
bballwiz
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,216
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Will the leaderboard be returning for September? Or does the site enjoy making less profit each month without it.
bballwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:34 PM   #99
Party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
Party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 4,429
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballwiz View Post
Will the leaderboard be returning for September? Or does the site enjoy making less profit each month without it.
Hi

I believe the leaderboard will not return
A new team have now taking over the promos for NJ and I have no info to share for now... sorry.
I have asked for an update to share but to date I have nothing to offer

Thanks

Colette
Party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:03 PM   #100
bballwiz
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,216
Re: Sit & Go 6-Max Leaderboards

Brilliant stuff, I paid about 2.5k in rake the last time you had it. Have paid $0 in months since. Traffic has collapsed without it, and you make less money each month without it. Yet you continue with plan of not bringing it back....
bballwiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online