Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

nj.partypoker.com Sponsored Support forum for Party Poker's New Jersey poker room.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2016, 03:43 PM   #1
spew$
grinder
 
spew$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 493
Borgata Geolocation****storm

So I never really had any problems with this in the past. The few times I got the geo location error, restarting or resetting the router worked fine. I've restarted/reinstalled/checked for programs running.

Now it seems permanently frozen on the error. I can even access Pokerstars and WSOP just fine. WTF is wrong with this ****ty software?
spew$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:28 PM   #2
spew$
grinder
 
spew$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 493
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Support was able to help. Woo!
spew$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 02:56 PM   #3
Party_Rep NJ
Party NJ Rep
 
Party_Rep NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 167
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by spew$ View Post
Support was able to help. Woo!
Glad they were able to get that sorted!
Party_Rep NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 02:08 PM   #4
ucftennis12
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 339
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

spew im having the same issues as you. have been here for a week and playing everyday with zero issue.....all of sudden yesterday im having geolocation issues. Have tried everything i can think of and/or been told to do by support (uninstall/reinstall, log in on different browsers and try to use play in browser, updated java, etc etc etc)...nothing fixes the problem. The most interesting part is that Im able to log in and sit down at a table on my mobile app, but on my desktop it doesnt work lol (makes sense)

Someone pls help!!! Have been on the line multiple times with borgata support last 24 hours and they are saying they have no idea of the problem and to wait another 1-2 days to allow them to figure it out. any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
ucftennis12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:09 PM   #5
printingmoney
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 459
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

I am also having issues since yesterday with the geolocation. It's been working almost every day since the launch smoothed out any errors. I can't even get to the webpage poker.theborgata.com. I get a normal connection has timed out error.

Support has not been much help since they only recommend uninstalling and reinstalling which clearly isn't the issue.
printingmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #6
SlotJockey
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 117
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

ive been unable to log in at all today. when i go to sign in webpage opens up showing borgata service and connection is good but i still cant log in. its definately on their end
SlotJockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:40 PM   #7
Party_Rep NJ
Party NJ Rep
 
Party_Rep NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 167
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Have you all contacted customer support yet? They will be able to assist you with troubleshooting and get you back up and running!
Party_Rep NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:37 AM   #8
printingmoney
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 459
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Rep NJ View Post
Have you all contacted customer support yet? They will be able to assist you with troubleshooting and get you back up and running!
Yes I already have. They recommend uninstalling the software which did not help. I assume the issue may be on their end since I'm not the only one reporting this. Again, I have not had any issues since nearly the launch of NJ poker.
printingmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:14 PM   #9
Party_Rep NJ
Party NJ Rep
 
Party_Rep NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 167
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by printingmoney View Post
Yes I already have. They recommend uninstalling the software which did not help. I assume the issue may be on their end since I'm not the only one reporting this. Again, I have not had any issues since nearly the launch of NJ poker.
Can you give this a try?

Close the client out.

Get to a command prompt in your startup menu and type: cmd
now you are in command mode
2.type: "ipconfig/release" (without the quotes ,on the command line by itself)
3.type: "ipconfig/renew" (without the quotes ,on the command line by itself)

Then open up the software again and log in as normal.
Party_Rep NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 06:34 PM   #10
printingmoney
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 459
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Rep NJ View Post
Can you give this a try?

Close the client out.

Get to a command prompt in your startup menu and type: cmd
now you are in command mode
2.type: "ipconfig/release" (without the quotes ,on the command line by itself)
3.type: "ipconfig/renew" (without the quotes ,on the command line by itself)

Then open up the software again and log in as normal.
That didn't work.
printingmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 07:35 PM   #11
Party_Rep NJ
Party NJ Rep
 
Party_Rep NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 167
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by printingmoney View Post
That didn't work.
Ok thank you for that. I will inform my team and hope to have more information for you shortly. Please let me know if the situation rectifies itself.

Thanks
Party_Rep NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 02:03 PM   #12
printingmoney
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 459
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Rep NJ View Post
Ok thank you for that. I will inform my team and hope to have more information for you shortly. Please let me know if the situation rectifies itself.

Thanks
I received this email, but I'm still having issues. I'm using the most updated version. Windows 8.1 and the usual cannot verify that I am in NJ.

"We received a confirmation from our technical team that the issues you were facing has now been resolved. Request you to try log in and if problem persists please get back to us with the details below so that we can have it further escalated.

Version of the app installed
Mobile Device and operating system and
A screenshot of any error message"
printingmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 04:12 PM   #13
Party_Rep NJ
Party NJ Rep
 
Party_Rep NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 167
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by printingmoney View Post
I received this email, but I'm still having issues. I'm using the most updated version. Windows 8.1 and the usual cannot verify that I am in NJ.

"We received a confirmation from our technical team that the issues you were facing has now been resolved. Request you to try log in and if problem persists please get back to us with the details below so that we can have it further escalated.

Version of the app installed
Mobile Device and operating system and
A screenshot of any error message"
I PM'd you a request for troubleshooting. Give that a try and let me know the details so I can escalate this for you.

Thanks
Party_Rep NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 04:34 PM   #14
Thepokerchamp
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 17
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

It's been 6 days now that it consistently says i'm not in NJ. When I log in it takes about 30 seconds to clear, and you can tell the software isn't even attempting to verify that i'm in nj. This software is such a pure nightmare and extremely frustrating. They also keep emailing me and telling me it's fixed. Extremely annoying.
Thepokerchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 04:55 PM   #15
printingmoney
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 459
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Rep NJ View Post
I PM'd you a request for troubleshooting. Give that a try and let me know the details so I can escalate this for you.

Thanks
Sent you a pm. Thanks
printingmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 07:17 PM   #16
Thepokerchamp
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 17
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Live chat buttons do not work on either site. When I call, the representative who barely speaks English for 6 days now has told me "its been forwarded to a higher team, they'll be working on it". WILL THIS EVER BE FIXED???? I can play one table from my mobile fine, all of my computers refuse to say I'm in NJ.
Thepokerchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:45 PM   #17
Party_Rep NJ
Party NJ Rep
 
Party_Rep NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 167
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

We are working on resolving these issues as I type this. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Party_Rep NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 01:33 AM   #18
Thepokerchamp
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 17
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Rep NJ View Post
We are working on resolving these issues as I type this. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you, please keep updates coming.
Thepokerchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 01:17 PM   #19
SlotJockey
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 117
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

i emailed support (not expecting much because support has pretty much always been useless) and never even got a reply back. sad part is support still thinks its individual computer issues.
SlotJockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 05:52 PM   #20
Party_Rep NJ
Party NJ Rep
 
Party_Rep NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 167
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlotJockey View Post
i emailed support (not expecting much because support has pretty much always been useless) and never even got a reply back. sad part is support still thinks its individual computer issues.
We are working to resolve these issues for everyone. I understand the frustration and I apologize. We hope to have these issues resolved quickly.
Party_Rep NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:22 PM   #21
printingmoney
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 459
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

It's working for me now.
printingmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:29 AM   #22
Thepokerchamp
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 17
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Playing some low stakes of 9 tables of cash on borgata and cannot get back on!!! Is the site crash???
Thepokerchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:35 AM   #23
FatalFlaws
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: south jersey
Posts: 189
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

i am having same issue with both party and borgata, go to log in, press sign in, nothing happens...
FatalFlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 12:45 PM   #24
Party_Rep NJ
Party NJ Rep
 
Party_Rep NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 167
Re: Borgata Geolocation****storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalFlaws View Post
i am having same issue with both party and borgata, go to log in, press sign in, nothing happens...
Sorry for the delay in response. This was issue was resolved immediately and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Party_Rep NJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online