Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >


House of Blogs I guess 2+2 is your blog.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2018, 12:38 PM   #26
Carpal \'Tunnel
Didace's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 16,090
Re: Go West Old Man: Didace Makes a Move

I’m in Minnesota.

As I said above, on our drive from the Knoxville airport we received a call from my nephew and then from my sister. My sister was in the hospital.

(At this point I think I need to list a cast of characters or it will get too confusing to write.
M – My oldest sister, mother of my three nephews. She lives half the time in Virginia near where we used to live, and half the time in Minnesota, with a generous amount of visiting her oldest son in Colorado.
S – My sister two years older than me. Single and lives in Minnesota.
K – My younger sister. Lives in Minnesota with her husband and five adopted children.
E – My oldest nephew. Lives in Colorado with his wife and children. He’s the one that helped us move into our new house.
A – My middle nephew. Lives in Virginia with his wife and son. Has been spending summers in Minnesota while his wife goes to classes for a degree she has been working on.
A2 – My youngest nephew. Lives in Minnesota with his wife and kids.)

The first call was from A. My sister S was in the hospital. She hadn’t been feeling well and when she didn’t respond to texts or calls on Thursday, M and A2 went to check on her. She was on her couch passed out, breathing but non-responsive. They called 911.

M called not long after that. S was first taken to a local hospital, but they saw a few things they didn’t think they could handle and almost right away transferred her to the U of M hospital. She had some infection they couldn’t identify, and her blood sugar was over 700. She remained mostly non-responsive with a few moments when she would squeeze her hand when prompted. They transferred her to the ICU not long after arriving at the U emergency room.

M and A2 were with her at the first hospital and K made it there before she was transferred. M and K went to the U and stayed there with S. When M called us, the doctors didn’t know what the infection was, why it caused a spike in her blood sugar, or when all this started. Basically, all they knew was the blood sugar had to come down.

I asked M if I should turn around and fly there, but she said while things were obviously serious there wasn’t any immediate danger of S dying. We decided to continue our vacation, but obviously, this was always on our minds.

Thursday night, Friday, and Saturday, all the updates were basically the same – still non-responsive, blood sugar slowly coming down, still not sure what the infection is but treating it with heavy duty antibiotics, not sure what caused everything. It was frustrating that I didn’t know anything more and not being there, but I knew M and K were handling things and it wouldn’t make a difference if I went there.

M and K stayed with S in the ICU Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Not surprisingly, sleeping accommodations were not ideal. They got no more than a few cat-naps the whole time. By Saturday afternoon, S’s blood sugar had come down enough (still high at +300) and she was somewhat responsive, but couldn’t recognize anyone, that they felt comfortable going home to sleep. Plus, K had her family and needed to be with them.

Sunday morning brought dramatic improvement. S was alert and could hold conversations. She remembered M and K’s names, but was very confused about why and how she was in the hospital. She was cognitively very slow and couldn’t remember a lot of things. But by Sunday evening she had regained almost all of her cognitive ability. This was very good news.

We talked to M while driving home from the Phoenix airport. She gave us an update and filled in a lot of details. The doctors still didn’t know what caused the infection or if it caused the conditions that allowed the blood sugar to spike, or if the blood sugar rise allowed the infection to get worse. Either way, the two things worked together to make each of them worse. I asked M if I should come to help out and she said yes. M was scheduled to go to Colorado to visit E on Thursday and would feel better about going there if I was in Minnesota to help K handle things. So when we got home I booked a ticket to go to Minnesota on Wednesday.

We don’t know when things started, or when they escalated, but S was in trouble for a while. M and K had just seen her on Sunday when the three of them took K’s and A2’s daughters to a play. S mentioned not feeling great, but otherwise seemed fine. But when they thought about it, it had been a couple of months since anyone had been to S’s house. If they had gone there at any time in the previous few weeks, they would have known something was wrong.

S’s house was a mess. Not your ordinary mess, S was never very neat, but a don’t do anything for several weeks mess. Unwashed dishes were piled in the sink and the counter. Her bedroom was filed with dirty clothes on the floor and no sheets on the bed. S has Type 2 diabetes. She had unused blood testing strips dating back to 2015. She admitted to us that she rarely tested for the past few years and not at all for months. So how long has this been going on that she was functional enough to go to work and interact with the family, but not able to take care of herself at home? Is there another issue that caused her to care about anything at home, or was there a long slow increase in her blood sugar that caused a mental disconnect? We don’t know. But that house needed a major cleaning. M and K started on Monday. They spent several hours there both Monday and Tuesday. I joined them on Thursday. It’s in pretty good shape now but still needs some work before S gets back home.

Part of the reason M wanted me here (besides I wanted to see and help S) was that there was a lot going on for everyone else that was here in Minnesota. K has her own family and job to attend to. A sold a house he owned in St. Paul (he and his wife lived there for 10 weeks for two summers while she went to school, A2 maintained it and did some improvements, and they sold it for a fair profit, everything that kid does works out) and the closing was this week. And then they were packing up their RV to get back to VA because his wife’s teaching job starts up again next week. A2 is busy with his family and work. So that leaves me to be on call and stay on top of things for S.

S is still in the hospital but moved out of the ICU on Sunday night. Her blood sugar is under control for now, but she’s not strong enough to take care of herself yet – it was a big accomplishment when she was able to walk up three stairs yesterday with the aid of a cane, but it totally wiped her out. They are waiting for a bed to open up in a rehab center and then they will cut her loose.

S she has to have a new normal in her life, we just need to figure out what that means. It obviously includes faithful monitoring of her blood sugar, but there needs to be other life changes as well. The doctors still don’t know what caused what or where the infection came from, but I worry she might have other mental issues that started her down this path. We’ll all just need to be more mindful of paying attention to make sure she doesn’t slip back into a situation where this could happen again.

I leave here on Tuesday. Hopefully S gets transferred to rehab before I leave. M returns to Minnesota Tuesday night.

On Wednesday we have our 30-day walkthrough on our house with our builder. Thursday my wife leaves for a 10-day trip to Tbilisi. Maybe we’ll get into a routine when she returns and finish setting up our new house.
Didace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 12:57 PM   #27
Carpal \'Tunnel
Didace's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 16,090
Re: Go West Old Man: Didace Makes a Move

We have neighbors!

That’s not usually something to get excited about, but for a while it was a pretty lonely street. I’m not sure if the sample size is large enough to call it a trend, but we previously purchased two houses together and each time it was new construction and we were one of the first ones to move in. This time was no different.

Our little area of the development has about 50 lots that are more or less cut in half by the street entering the area off of the main road of the development. All of the 25 houses to the south of the street were completed and occupied several months before we moved in. We were the second people to close on their house for this half, but the other people didn’t move in right away. So, there were 11 houses on our side of the street, nine on the other side, and five backing to those houses before you get to the completed ones. We are right in the middle of our side, essentially as far away from occupied houses as you can get, with no one else living there and construction going on all around us. But that has changed.

As of today, the people across the street have moved in, three houses to our right have been moved into, four more had their brick driveways put in at the end of last week (this is the last major thing that gets done) and should close this week, and three others have the driveway prepped so it shouldn’t be too long for them. The rest of the houses are in various stages of being finished. The construction supervisor told me that they all should be finished by sometime in October. No more construction happening on the street will be a good thing.

Now, we all need to get our landscaping done. All of the houses come with a dirt yard. This is new for me, but I guess it’s standard in many places. We have 90 days from our closing to get the front yard approved and done. Requirements are minimal, but it does need to be approved so you just can’t slap anything in. We’ve contracted with a landscaper and hope to get started in a couple of weeks. The people across the street had theirs started on Friday. Everyone else is still dirt.

Update on my sister: While in the hospital waiting for a rehab bed to open up, she made enough progress that they sent her home instead. Looking back, this is not surprising. She did not have to relearn how to do anything, she just had to regain strength. When she was able to go up and down a flight of stairs, even though one time wipes her out, they cut her loose. The PT, OT, and home health nurse come to her place several times a week. M is keeping her on track with lifestyle changes. All in all, things are very, very positive considering where she was at a little more than two weeks ago.
Didace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 04:29 PM   #28
Carpal \'Tunnel
Didace's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 16,090
Re: Go West Old Man: Didace Makes a Move

We’ve made quite a bit of progress settling into our new house. The last month had periods where nothing seemed to happen and then a bunch of stuff happened all at once.

Part of the reason for the slow times was my wife’s travel schedule. After she returned from Tbilisi she was home for two days and then off to Seattle for a week. Her being gone isn’t usually an issue; I just move forward doing things that need to get done. But with the new house it’s kind of different.

We generally make decisions and do things together, not independently. It’s not that we don’t trust each other to do the right thing, we just like doing stuff together. A lot of stuff we can make the decision together and then if she’s gone I can carry it out. But with things like hanging pictures, I’d prefer if she was there. So, it wasn’t until the second week in September that there were finally pictures on the walls. We also picked out ceiling fans for the bedrooms, office, and the great room. It’s amazing how much different/better the house feels with the pictures up and the fans installed. Next on the agenda is a new light over the dining table and pendant lights over the kitchen peninsula. We also need three or four stools in front of the peninsula. When she gets home from her current trip to Los Angeles next Friday we’ll start working on that.

The landscaping is now done. It ended up looking really nice. One more thing that makes a big difference in how it feels to live in the house. A dirt yard with weeds is not a pleasant thing to look at. It is a little strange not having grass, but we knew the standard yard here was crushed rock and saw no reason to try to grow grass. We ended up having four trees, two large bushes, 3 rose bushes, and 32 other assorted bushes and plants split between the front of the house and the back. There’s a short retaining wall in the front defining the yard into two tiers instead of a slope. The wall is anchored by two very large boulders on each end, and there are 13 other smaller boulders placed around the yard (again, split between the front and back). The back patio was tripled in size with pavers and a walkway was put in from the driveway through the gate to the door on the side of the garage. Plus, tons of rock were spread over the entire yard. And an irrigation system was put in to water all the trees and plants because we live in a desert. It ended up costing a lot of money, but we had budgeted for it and now that it’s done it is well worth the price.

The neighborhood is coming along. There are now nine houses occupied and it looks like two more will close this week. Landscaping is done on three houses (including ours) and three are being worked on now. It looks like about seven more weeks before all the houses are lived in. It will be good when all the contractor vehicles are gone.

Another thing that takes time away from doing things around the house is helping out with my in-laws. Besides doing things at their house, there’s an endless list of doctors’ appointments to go to. Many of them my mother-in-law can drive to, but sometimes there are conflicts and I need to take my father-in-law. And now that we’re here, she’s starting to get some of the stuff done she needs. The big recent thing for her was cataract surgery. Things have changed since I first remember my grandmother having her cataracts out 40 years ago. It was a big ordeal then. Now, it’s an outpatient procedure and two days after it’s done you can drive again. But, I was the driver for those days. Only one eye was done at a time with a couple of weeks in between. I don’t mind doing any of this, but it does tend to take up large chunks of your day.

The next thing to help with is, on Sunday I’m driving the in-laws and four of their friends to Phoenix so they can catch an early Monday flight to Cabo. Six old people in the car with me for two hours is not my idea of a nice Sunday drive. But, like I’ve said, I’m happy to help out.

Last weekend was the wedding of my wife’s oldest daughter. The venue was the Jackson Lake Lodge in Grand Teton National Park. It was an outdoor ceremony by Jackson Lake with the lake, Mount Moran and Grand Teton in the background. It was probably the most beautiful setting for a wedding that I’ve ever been to.

Of course we traveled there with the in-laws. My mother-in-law had convinced herself that flying there was too complicated so that meant a road trip. Three days up, three days there, and three days back (seven days total as there was overlap). Lots of stops on the way and she insisted that we needed to change drivers every couple of hours. Not my preferred way to travel, but what are you going to do?

My relationship with my wife’s daughter has always been interesting. She was fourteen when my wife and I met; and while I think she always liked me, she also saw me as a symbol of why her parents would never get back together. Add in that she didn’t live with us in Virginia but with her father in California meant that we didn’t have a chance to develop a close relationship. Things improved some when she came to Virginia to go to college, but mixed in with the time when we got along fine were times that were definitely tense. Over the years since she graduated things have evolved to where we are in a very good spot. I’m the one she comes to for help with her taxes and other financial questions. We’ve vacationed with her and her now husband several times. And if she calls to talk to her mother (this is daily if my wife is in the country) and I answer, we chat a bit before I give the phone to her mom. I didn’t have an official role at the wedding (she still has a father for that) other than to look good standing next to the mother of the bride, but there were several things she and her husband did that let me know they did not forget about me. It was a very happy day for everyone.
Didace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 03:40 PM   #29
Carpal \'Tunnel
Didace's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 16,090
Re: Go West Old Man: Didace Makes a Move

Five years after the end of the Mexican-American War in 1848 added 900,00 square miles of land to the United States, the 1853 Gadsden Purchase was the last major territorial expansion of the continental US. The Purchase solidified the southern border of the US and provided the land needed for a southern continental railroad. It also brought calls for the expanded New Mexico Territory to be split in half as many felt the territorial government based in Santa Fe could not adequately administer the new areas in the south and west.

Several proposals were sent to the federal government to form a new Arizona Territory, but none were acted on by Congress as the population was considered too small. In March of 1861, conventions were held in Tucson and Mesilla by people in favor of joining the newly formed Confederate States of America. A resolution was passed declaring the area south of the 34th parallel the Provisional Confederate Territory of Arizona with its capital at Mesilla, and petitioned the Confederate Congress for admission. The Confederacy, seeing an opportunity for expansion westward to the Pacific, passed legislation authorizing the organization of the Arizona Territory in January 1862, and in February the territory was officially formed by proclamation of President Jefferson Davis.

The response by the US government was swift. The battle of Glorieta Pass, March 26-28, 1862, effectively ended Confederate military presence in the Territory and resulted in the Confederate Territorial Government relocating to Texas by July. Also, in March 1862, the US House passed legislation to create the United States Arizona Territory using the north-south border of the 107th meridian. By using a north-south border, the government sought to deny the existence of the Confederate territory. A final bill was passed by the Senate in February 1863 and on February 24 President Abraham Lincoln signed it into law.

Choosing a capital for the new US territory was left up to the first governor, John Goodwin (Goodwin replaced John Gurley, Lincoln’s initial appointee as governor, when Gurley died before leaving Ohio for Arizona). A temporary capital was set up at Fort Whipple, and in 1864 was moved 20 miles south (along with Fort Whipple) to an area along Granite Creek and a new town was formed.

Located 100 miles north of Phoenix, and 4,000+ feet higher in elevation, Prescott (PRES-kit) was the capital of Arizona Territory until 1867, and then again from 1877 to 1889. Today Prescott has a population of about 45,000, with surrounding towns bringing the total area population to about 125,000. Prescott is located at the north end of the Bradshaw Mountains and is surrounded by the 1.25 million-acre Prescott National Forest.

Temperatures in Prescott are generally about 20 degrees cooler than in Phoenix. Summer highs are in the 90s with winter highs in the mid-50s to mid-60s. While not technically a desert, the climate is arid, averaging less than 20 inches of precipitation per year.

This is our new home.
Didace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:34 PM   #30
Very Josie
I'm a Goddamned Artist
Very Josie's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: 2+2, 24x7, 365
Posts: 4,636
Re: Go West Old Man: Didace Makes a Move

Congratulations! Sounds like a lovely climate to me.☀️

Does the new home come with a pool?
Very Josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM   #31
anonla's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Now... in a surprisingly good place
Posts: 5,487
Re: Go West Old Man: Didace Makes a Move

*thumbs* I like US history essays.
anonla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:31 PM   #32
Carpal \'Tunnel
Didace's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 16,090
Re: Go West Old Man: Didace Makes a Move

The topography around Prescott is classified as “basin and range”. This is a landscape featuring stark changes in elevation between narrow mountain ranges and flat, arid valleys (basins). The valleys near Prescott are at about 5,000 ft in elevation. The various mountain ranges nearby rapidly rise to over 7,000 ft.

The Bradshaw Mountains located to the south of the Prescott area give way to the Sierra Prieta to the southwest and west of downtown. Extending 14 miles to the northwest beginning at the Hassayampa river to the south, the “Sierry Petes” extend north towards the Williamson Valley ending at Granite Mountain.

Granite Mountain is the high of point of Sierra Prieta, with its summit at 7,628 ft, and is part of the Granite Mountain Wilderness in the Prescott National Forrest. Granite Mountain Trail #261 is a popular but difficult 4.1 mile trail that begins at Granite Basin and goes through Blair Pass and takes several hours to complete. To reach the summit you need to go “off trail” and follow an unofficial route to the top. The southwest face of the mountain is popular with rock climbers and features climbs ranging from 100 to 500 ft. Peregrine Falcons nest along the cliff faces of the mountain and some trails and climbs may be closed in the winter and spring to allow the birds to nest.

Granite Mountain is one of the dominating physical features of the Prescott area.

A morning view from the northeast just south of Chino Valley.

Neighborhood Update: All but four of the houses in our area have had their sales completed. Two of those look to be ready for next week, and the other two should be closed by the end of the month. One strange thing is that it seems at least four of the completed houses don't have anyone living in them. Someone came by and put in blinds on the windows but no one has moved in. I met the owners of one house that closed shortly after ours did. They currently live in Maryland and won't be moving here for another two years when the guy retires from the military. Until then this is just a "vacation" house although I haven't seen them there again. They at least moved furniture in unlike the other ones that seem to be vacant.

Still plenty of construction in the community - they have just started across the main road and behind us - but at least now there will be no construction trucks parked on the street. No to mention no more dumpsters and port-a-potties lining the street.
Didace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:25 PM   #33
Carpal \'Tunnel
Didace's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 16,090
Re: Go West Old Man: Didace Makes a Move

Earlier, right before we left Virginia, I posted this.
Originally Posted by Didace View Post
Tomorrow morning, we - my wife, myself, a dog, and two cats - hit the road. First stop - a motel outside of Nashville.
It’s possible you noticed it in an earlier posting, or from some things I have posted in OOT, but reading the above you may have thought, “Doesn’t he have two dogs?” The answer is, yes/maybe? The situation is a little unusual and to best explain it we need to go back to when we got our first dog 20 years ago.

When we decided it was time to get a dog, I knew what I wanted to do. For whatever reason, a Labrador Retriever was the only dog I wanted. I did my research and visited several breeders. I new I wanted someplace that didn’t just churn out puppies for sale (no puppy mills for me), but that was dedicated to producing quality dogs. Some people feel it’s best to go to the animal shelter for a puppy, but for me I wanted to know where my dog came from.

I settled on a breeder that also did retriever training, obedience training, and operated a boarding kennel. Besides liking her when I talked to her, if the puppies she sold weren’t the best quality her reputation and training businesses would suffer. It ended up being a good choice – we chose a planned litter and before long Sparky was on his way home from us.

One of the things that appealed to me about where we got Sparky was having a dog with Champion retrievers in his pedigree. Not that I’d ever do anything with the pedigree, but getting to say “His grandfather was a National Champion” was sort of cool. The problem with having all these Field Champion and Master Hunters in his bloodline was that he was really smart and strong willed. So much so that I was having a hard time training him properly. (I know so much more about training now than I did then.) So, when he was about six-months old we called up the breeder and sent him down for a several week “boot camp”. At our first allowed visit the change was remarkable. He was a perfectly behaved dog. While we were there the breeder asked us something that we had never thought to consider.

“You know, I’ve thrown a few bumpers for him and I think he’s got some real talent. Would you consider having him train for Hunt Tests?” (Bumpers are what is used to train retrievers. Basically, a foot-long rubber cylinder with a cord on the end that you use to throw it instead of a bird for them to fetch while training.) After some discussion on what it would entail – staying at the kennel for long stretches of time and traveling to Hunt Tests – we said we’d think about it. After a few days my wife called the breeder and told her she really didn’t want to be without a dog (getting a dog was my idea, but she ended up in love with them) for extended periods of time. After a few seconds of thought the breeder said, “Well, I’m planning on keeping a pup from Stella’s last litter. Would you like to take her home while we see if Sparky has anything?” Stella was Sparky’s mom and this new litter was also sired by Sparky’s father. (She almost never did back-to-back breedings of her dogs, preferring to wait at least 18-months, but this was Stella’s last litter before retiring.) We thought about it and in a few weeks Maddie came home with us while Sparky started his retriever training.

That’s how we first ended up owning one dog and “co-owning” another. Sparky ended up being really good and Maddie did as well. Maddie lived with us when she wasn’t training, which was less and less the better she got as they both only needed tune ups before tests, or having puppies (three beautiful litters). After many years, Sparky developed cancer and eventually we had to put him down. After a couple of years with only one aging dog, we decided it was time to get one more and made the call.

An upcoming litter was from a daughter of Maddie. It took about a second for us to say, yes, we want one of these. So about four months later we headed down to the kennel to pick up Rocko. While we were there the breeder said, “I’m keeping one of the females. Do you want to take her home just like before?” I looked at my wife, but she didn’t hesitate before saying “Yes!”. So instead of bringing one puppy home, we were now bringing two, Rocko and Margie. (Maddie was still with us then. She died a couple of years later.)

When we made the decision to move from Virginia, we knew that Margie would need to stay behind. Maddie had ended up living with us full time after she was retired, but Margie was not yet five-years old. After going back and forth with the breeder – she insisted we take Margie so as not to separate her and Rocko, but Margie was not only legally her dog, she was not yet ready to be retired – we agreed that Margie would stay in Virginia and have another litter (she had one previously) and after that we would make arrangements for Margie to come and live with us.

And that is how we left Virginia with only one dog. A good thing too, apparently Margie started coming into season the day we left. We would have had to turn around and bring her back. It would have been a difficult trip with her and Rocko together in the back of the car and in hotel rooms.

We settled in to our new home with just Rocko. Margie had her puppies in Virginia. After Christmas we started talking to the breeder about what we were going to do. She still insisted Margie come live with us – she always wants what is best for her dogs and Rocko and Margie were inseparable. I had thought that I’d need to drive out to get Margie, but the breeder had a different idea. After some unfortunate incidents a few years ago, most airlines stopped shipping pets in the hold of the airplane. The airlines got together and set some standards for shipping live animals and, as I found out, it now works really well. Cost is a bit high, but it’s better than an eight-day road trip. After all the arrangements and certifications were taken care of, Margie was booked on a flight to Phoenix. The day of her arrival we headed down to pick her up.

I didn’t know what to expect. It had been more than six months since we had seen her. And she’d had a long day flying. Instead of picking her up at the regular terminal, we had to go to the freight depot. She was there shortly after the plane arrived at the gate. Probably faster than people got their luggage. She was pretty subdued – how do you explain to a dog that’s never flown before what is happening – but recognized us right away. We had left Rocko at home and had decided that we should bring them together in the back yard for their “first” meeting. I don’t think there was any hesitation in them recognizing each other. It was if they had never been apart. It’s always hard, a usually pointless, to put human emotions on animals, but Rocko is obviously happier now that his sister is with him again. He was fine before, but now there seems to be just a little more spring in his step. You could also say the same about both my wife and me.

Margie has settled in nicely. We had her spayed and she has recovered with no issues. She has settled right into our routine – morning walks with me throwing for them and afternoon walks of just running – like she has been here since day one. Here’s a picture of the dynamic duo from this morning.

Didace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 10:12 AM   #34
Carpal \'Tunnel
marknfw's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 6,817
Re: Go West Old Man: Didace Makes a Move

Nice! Good to have the gang back together.
marknfw is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online