1. Full Tilt Poker-MasterPUA http://www.pokertableratings.com Have played mostly under this name.
2. PokerStars-Captain83 has been a few years since I really played on Stars.
3. looking to play.50/1.00 full ring to start
4. I hit a fairly large streak were I was running at a very small win rate and near break even. I took a few months off and I am now looking for someone to bankroll me. Previously I have been staked and coached for years by 2plus2er Nation. He is currently unavailable for staking so I am looking a new stake.
5. By getting staked I hope to improve my win rate and build an amiable and profitable relationship with my backer. I plan to play full time putting in large amounts of hands at least 100,000 a month and would prefer a stake that allows me to do monthly splits so that I can dedicate all my time to poker.
6. References Nation on 2plus2 please feel free to contact.
7. My additional info is as follows. My primary poker history is as full ring multi tabler playing 9-18 tables mainly .50/1.00. I have made all my income for the last 3 years from poker. I use and understand the utility of Poker Tracker and Hold’em Manger. I have played a copious amount of hands online ranging into the low millions and am profitable over the whole term. Currently under Masterpua on http://www.pokertablerating.com it only shows about 700,000 hands at which I ran pretty much break even at 0.22 win rate. long term I am running a little over 1 poker tracker big bet. I plan on not only putting in the playing time but also the time to improve my game. Reviewing hands receiving coaching from the backer if available as well as other coaching and coaching tools such as deuces cracked. Thank you for taking the time and consideration to read this. I can be reached by email at MR.CharlesClark@hotmail.com
hi my name on fulltilt poker is HomelessOnWiFi i am looking to be backed for the $11-26 45 man Sit and Goes because thats where Ive had the most success at and its where i feel most confident at. These are my stats in the $26 45 man level: $20 - $40 $26,253 $7,303 39% $26 http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...AAEC1.html?t=9
As far as volume and hours are concerned, i can play up to 6 tables and put in 40-50 hours a week. I have also been backed before by a credible source which can be provided upon request.