Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Staking Archives Forum for archiving staking offer threads for search purposes only.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2019, 11:53 PM   #51
Knittle
adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 785
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfizz11 View Post
To be super clear here - are you saying that you don't think there is anything wrong with poaching players from other stables when you are well aware of their existing contract with another reputable stable who has done right by the player the whole way? Are you endorsing this behavior? Yes or no.
Brian, just give them a way to settle this where the public bashing ends, pretty sure thats what they want. There's obviously some misunderstandings here, that's very clear. There is probably some different opinions on ethics in the staking industry as well, but it is also very clear that they want to come to a fair solution where both parties are happy so why not just get that going instead of the public bashing?
Knittle is offline  
Old 01-15-2019, 11:55 PM   #52
TheTyman9
Pooh-Bah
 
TheTyman9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: gym? you betcha...
Posts: 4,069
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

LFG staking, the reason you don't seem to have a good handle on what's gone down is because the horse that you are poaching is not trustworthy and withholds information from you. You think he won't do what he did to turbokings to you if given the chance? Sometimes even if someone is a winning player they aren't worth staking.
TheTyman9 is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 12:02 AM   #53
LFGStaking
LFG Staking Rep
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knittle View Post
Brian, just give them a way to settle this where the public bashing ends, pretty sure thats what they want. There's obviously some misunderstandings here, that's very clear. There is probably some different opinions on ethics in the staking industry as well, but it is also very clear that they want to come to a fair solution where both parties are happy so why not just get that going instead of the public bashing?
Hello Knittle,

Yes. I agree I think there is a lot of misunderstandings because a lot of stuff we feel we didn't receive in information where Bfizz/TurboKings claims we knew and its standard. Although I disagree with Bfizz in how he handled everything "hi where's my 300$ settlement" would have solved it (or started initiating our conversation towards fixing things since I REPEAT again I don't want someone randomly time logging us : THAT WE WERE NOT aware of this). I can respect the emotional attachment that he has to what he helped create. If you help someone be successful and go through the journey with them, it's a beautiful thing to tell your friends "he was my former horse but now he's killing it in "X" and "Y" stakes!" That type of feeling is so rewarding.

I understand why he's feeling the way he is feeling now, and I can see why he got so angry over the whole ordeal. However we would still like a form of apology, or some sort of resolution to clean our reputations and name.

Last edited by LFGStaking; 01-16-2019 at 12:03 AM. Reason: editing our meaning on settlements
LFGStaking is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 12:12 AM   #54
LFGStaking
LFG Staking Rep
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTyman9 View Post
LFG staking, the reason you don't seem to have a good handle on what's gone down is because the horse that you are poaching is not trustworthy and withholds information from you. You think he won't do what he did to turbokings to you if given the chance? Sometimes even if someone is a winning player they aren't worth staking.
Hi TheTyman9,

We offered the horse to come work with us because Balkan community is small, we found out he was with TurboKings, he came to us and broke contract (Read above few post ago).

Maybe he will leave us if given the chance. I don't know, we haven't put thought into this as a company yet because we are taking things one step at a time. Our belief from our limited time of knowing Zufo is that he is a young adult, naive but wants to be one of the best in poker. He has different beliefs/ points of views but has an attitude that he wants to do whatever it takes to be the best. Actually surprisingly (maybe surprisingly), he was very bad postflop, I would say he was one of the worst... he studied hard, asked a lot of hand histories everyday and was quite surprised at how fast he caught up to the game.

We don't know his true intentions, his motives, but from what we know and see he clearly wants to be one of the best in this game. We also believe he is a good person, whose probably made a few mistakes, took words lightly and doesn't understand industry standards. (This is just my opinion). I think anyone who has a stable or has one knows that when you stake people you get all of there baggage :
1) Emotional
2) Hardwired beliefs of ego of how poker is played
3) Financial

The list can go on, we weren't planning on taking in much more clients because we've realized there is a lot we have to be focused on doing in order to understand our current people in LFG to better help them succeed in every way. As to taking people in even though they may be good at poker, I've said this a while ago but we have rejected a player who does very well for himself but wanted to play up to the 215s because we felt he wasn't suited for us and we weren't ready for a player of his caliber yet. We sent him away and recommended him to Pocarr, BitB or to check out other twoplustwo threads instead (We don't know them personally, but we do believe there probably doing a lot of things right as they've survived in the industry for a long time).

Anyhow, this may have been on a tangent but the main point I was trying to come home to was that : any player we accept will come with there own problems, its a thing we have accepted and are trying to constantly improve/ fix as a group.
LFGStaking is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 12:13 AM   #55
bfizz11
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,818
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFGStaking View Post
Hello Knittle,

Although I disagree with Bfizz in how he handled everything "hi where's my 300$ settlement" would have solved it

I understand why he's feeling the way he is feeling now, and I can see why he got so angry over the whole ordeal. However we would still like a form of apology, or some sort of resolution to clean our reputations and name.
Fair enough. I appreciate you understanding my very difficult and frustrating and costly situation I unwillingly landed in. I too would like to find resolution and could find it in my heart to apologize and clean up social platforms if the offer was reasonable. I will propose something now and hopefully we can shake hands and move forward.
bfizz11 is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 12:14 AM   #56
TheTyman9
Pooh-Bah
 
TheTyman9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: gym? you betcha...
Posts: 4,069
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

To be fair, Brian's reaction was def a bit unnecessary and unprofessional. However, unless I misunderstood the timeline it was because your guy Mandza or whatever was handling Brian letting him know about everything about as poorly as possible. Mandza was literally laughing at Zufo breaking the contract and being a douche by saying they should feel lucky they are even getting their investment back. If you guys come to a fair agreement and pay it then I think it's fair brian apologizes for the yelling/name calling stuff in the vids.
TheTyman9 is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 12:21 AM   #57
TKSpades
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 8
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Just to make sure we are on the same page here LFG,

Our proposed and agreed upon settlement with Zufo was 4K+12x300$ = 7600.
That 7600 did not include our own money that was still with Zufo.
Part of the 4K you send us was actually money that Zufo still had in his accounts and did not return to us. So your 4K that you sent us does not make the outstanding settlement 3600.

With that being said, we too are looking for a solution that makes everybody happy. We want to move on from this so we are taking the high road here and making you the following offer:

Make a 2,000 USD one-time payment to Turbokings or agree to make 12 monthly payments of 300$ to us.
Apologize for your handling of the situation and admit it was your wrong-doing, not ours.
Agree to not use Zufo as the face of any coaching content you might create outside your stable until the end of WSOP 2019.

In return, we will remove all social media posts and make a new post stating the situation has been resolved positively. We will also provide an apology for the emotional handling of this situation.
We will release Zufo's non-compete so he can coach immediately for you guys with the only restriction being above promotional restriction for outside material.

Everybody happy, everybody can move on.

Ball is in your court.
TKSpades is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 12:38 AM   #58
LFGStaking
LFG Staking Rep
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKSpades View Post
Just to make sure we are on the same page here LFG,

Our proposed and agreed upon settlement with Zufo was 4K+12x300$ = 7600.
That 7600 did not include our own money that was still with Zufo.
Part of the 4K you send us was actually money that Zufo still had in his accounts and did not return to us. So your 4K that you sent us does not make the outstanding settlement 3600.

With that being said, we too are looking for a solution that makes everybody happy. We want to move on from this so we are taking the high road here and making you the following offer:

Make a 2,000 USD one-time payment to Turbokings or agree to make 12 monthly payments of 300$ to us.
Apologize for your handling of the situation and admit it was your wrong-doing, not ours.
Agree to not use Zufo as the face of any coaching content you might create outside your stable until the end of WSOP 2019.

In return, we will remove all social media posts and make a new post stating the situation has been resolved positively. We will also provide an apology for the emotional handling of this situation.
We will release Zufo's non-compete so he can coach immediately for you guys with the only restriction being above promotional restriction for outside material.

Everybody happy, everybody can move on.

Ball is in your court.
Hello TurboKings and fellow readers,

Due to principals, I will simply not apologize for mishandling a situation that we did not mishandle in terms of closing the deal. I can't believe you really have to make it up to this point to try to defend yourself. You attacked us personally in every single way, attempted to time log us to show why we aren't reputable, insulted our winnings, insulted our company, called us a F*** boy many times, told us we mishandled a situation that we weren't aware of in mostly every way in terms of compensation, and lack of group chat awareness. You made a mistake, you misunderstood what we knew, its fine it happens you are human, but please don't tell us to apologize for mishandling a situation that we weren't even aware of. Own up to it, say you mishandled things emotionally, and in management admit it was a mistake move on like a man.

As to the rest Tyman your comments, and TK your other things you've requested, I do feel I am not able to answer this on my own. Everyone is sleeping, it's been a chaotic day for us emotionally. We will get back to you when we are ready to revisit this with a fresh clear mind.

Regards,

LFG
LFGStaking is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 03:41 AM   #59
DuQueen2Q
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 16
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

To all parties involved: I think this was a situation that would have best been handled privately. There is no need to air things of this nature in a public manner if these issues can be handled by talking together like civilized humans.

I found the manner of Bfizz’s approach to be offensive and uncalled for in a forum of a young stable, which is trying to get on it’s feet.

I have been grinding for LFG for over two months now, and have found their leadership leaving nothing desired from myself. It would be a real shame for such slander to degrade the name of a promising new stable. Be more professional in your approach please TurboKings-
DuQueen2Q is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 11:16 AM   #60
HeWhoDares2
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Fact is that Brian is attention whore.
"To be fair, Brian's reaction was def a bit unnecessary and unprofessional."

Just a little bit ??? Guy records half hour for his madhouse application. I was fan of yours stuff Brian but after this hm check yourself man.
HeWhoDares2 is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 02:39 PM   #61
TKSpades
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 8
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

HansTheGreat, just sent you a Private Message. Please check. Hope to resolve this soon.
TKSpades is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 02:41 PM   #62
mandza17
journeyman
 
mandza17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 395
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Hello Bfizz,

We did not see this message as we were responding to the other comments in the thread. You've asked us this specific thing and wanted to dig into this thing many times.

I'll repeat again for the last time that we did not poach him. You are very assertive & aggressive about this, now that we've had some time to sit out on it I hope you can re read everything and understand where we are coming from.

One last time:

Seems this situation went in very wrong direction and there is many misinterpretation/miss understanding and taking stuffs from context.

I have very good rep in poker community actually perfect (until yesterday) to be honest and all I did here was moral from my perspective and perspectives of many other HS players who sent me message’s yesterday in private.

Timeframe
-Somewhere in October I was talking with “Zufo16” and he was interested to improve his game but he said he still had “gentleman contact” with TK (till the end of December) and he wanted to finish that one before he moved to us (LFGstaking)

-In early November he told me that he really want to improve on his game, play bigger stakes and there is chance we can buy-out his Make-up

^^ this is when we came into the picture (thought this was an agreement, we are buying whatever funds TurboKings had + the extra 1.5k 'debt' that he had with you and thought we cleared the agreement and all was happy and we were off on our own.

-few days after he contacted me and said TurboKings and Brian himself told if he want quit TK he need to pay around 4k in total and when he send that amount he’s free.

-Next day we sent to Bfizz FULL amount (have all SS) and he technically become our player

-TK didn’t approached “Zufo16” after all this time till recently when Brian Fite from nowhere started to sending him rude messages and discredited him, afterwards well, everything is pretty much in the public to see at this point.

So to sum up what you think, do we endorse poaching? NO we don't.

In our eyes it clearly look like we thought Zufo was a good deal (he came to an agreement with you to get out, he told us this + MU was the settlement to bought out), we decided it was worth it and took it. Again, this is not poaching because this was the final product we were given and the terms we were told. Between you two, you two were the ones whom handled the entire business dealings. We were given the screen shot and we thought it was over and done with.


Finally this is how I viewing what really happened over here;

Brian Fite accepted our money what technically means WE buyout his player and contract goes down. He showed with his manners and facts 1) accepting money 2) removing “Zufo16” from TK 3) not approaching him from any kind of business with TK — that he was done with “Zufo16”
mandza17 is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 03:10 PM   #63
TKSpades
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 8
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

First of all,
your timeframe is incomplete as you are leaving out the fact that Brian approached you about not being happy and you laughed in his face and said Zufo can do whatever he wants. Screenshots can be found ITT.

If Zufo told you that 4k is the whole amount then again he was lying, as we have shown ITT that the amount requested and agreed upon was higher then that, and again you didn't even want to discuss this with Brian directly, but rather imply he was lying about the contract and Zufo was free to do what he wants anyway since he wasn't our slave. See screenshot ITT.

All of you guys are talking about technicalities and interpretations, when we have made it very clear with screenshots and facts, that this hasn't been resolved.

Did we accept the 4K: Well we for sure didn't send it back, but if someone owed you money and send a partial payment, would you send it back because it wasn't the full amount? Does accepting a partial payment mean that the full debt is settled? I'm gonna try that line with my home loan next time i will make a payment to my bank. Damn you accepted my 1K payment so i thought the 200K loan is over with.

Did we remove Zufo from our group chat? Well after he broke his contract and signed with you, do you want me to keep him around having access to all our information, so he can share it with you?

The ball was in Zufo`s court the whole time, and only after we found out that he broke another provision to which he agreed to, namely to not provide any coaching until the WSOP we decided to speak out.
Until then we figured he will make things right. Just because I don't bug someone who owes me money every day, doesn't mean i forgive him all debt. Your logic doesn't make sense here.

But before we continue down this path of public back and forth, we made an offer to you guys, to which you haven't responded officially yet. I am available to discuss this with you in private, so we can close this once and for all.

At this point its clear that we will not agree on how each side handled the whole procedure, but that's not the core issue here: If it wasn't clear to you before, it is clear now, that there is outstanding money being owed to us and we will not stay quiet about it until this matter is resolved either with you directly or with Zufo.

Waiting on your private message either here, or on my skype.
TKSpades is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 04:55 PM   #64
TKSpades
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 8
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Well, since your not responding to our offer it seems your not interested in settling this honorably.
So I will resume my public comments on your claims:


Quote:
Originally Posted by mandza17 View Post

Somewhere in October I was talking with “Zufo16” and he was interested to improve his game but he said he still had “gentleman contact” with TK (till the end of December) and he wanted to finish that one before he moved to us (LFGstaking)
In early November you were informed by us that Zufo's claim of a "gentleman's" agreement was, in fact, a written contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandza17 View Post
In early November he told me that he really want to improve on his game, play bigger stakes and there is chance we can buy-out his Make-up

When he told you there is a chance to buyout his contract, again you could have easily fact-checked his lie by reading the written contract that was available to you which clearly does not include a MakeUp Buyout provision before July 2019.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mandza17 View Post
^^ this is when we came into the picture (thought this was an agreement, we are buying whatever funds TurboKings had + the extra 1.5k 'debt' that he had with you and thought we cleared the agreement and all was happy and we were off on our own.

-few days after he contacted me and said TurboKings and Brian himself told if he want quit TK he need to pay around 4k in total and when he send that amount he’s free.
At this point you clearly knew that Zufo has lied to you twice already, yet you chose to believe Zufo for the third time instead of contacting us to verify the facts. On top of that, you had the written agreement available at that time, as Brian sent you a copy. That makes you complicit in his lies and as much responsible for the breaches as him. It clearly shows you're not as reputable as you make it out to be. You might have been in the past, but clearly, you choose to go the non-honorable route this time, so moving forward who knows what you will decide to do. We provided plenty of screenshot that are visible ITT and show that Zufo has not told the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandza17 View Post
-Next day we sent to Bfizz FULL amount (have all SS) and he technically become our player

You did not send the full amount but only a partial amount. Full amount agreed upon by Zufo was 7600$ plus our own funds. You sent only 4000 including our own funds of 2400$, so the amount you sent was in fact 6000 $ short. You claim you didn't know, but again you relied on Zufo who at this time provably lied to you twice already and you had an easy way to verify the number by contacting us.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mandza17 View Post
-TK didn’t approached “Zufo16” after all this time till recently when Brian Fite from nowhere started to sending him rude messages and discredited him, afterwards well, everything is pretty much in the public to see at this point.

TK in fact did not approach Zufo since November until now (2 months) and there is no set timeframe in which we have to remind someone who owes us money that we want to collect. In fact, we planned on staying quiet and not ruin his reputation until we were made aware of another breach of contract namely offering to coach with you. At this point, it was time to make it public as you refused to discuss this matter with us in the first place at the time of Zufos leaving and him proving that he is not to be trusted due to repeated lies and breaches of contract.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mandza17 View Post
So to sum up what you think, do we endorse poaching? NO, we don't.
You might not endorse it, but you clearly practice it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mandza17 View Post

Brian Fite accepted our money what technically means WE buyout his player and contract goes down. He showed with his manners and facts 1) accepting money 2) removing “Zufo16” from TK 3) not approaching him from any kind of business with TK — that he was done with “Zufo16”
Brian Fite received 4,000USD from you out of a total amount that was higher than that. Do you want him to send it back because you didn't pay Zufo's debt in full?
Did you send back the amount your horse sent you because it didn't include the 50$ Currency Exchange fees, or did you keep it? So, according to your logic, the player didn't owe you anything as you accepted his payment. So why did you blast him in transaction forum when you accepted his prior payment? Oh right, just two different standards again. One for you, one for everybody else.
Our removal of Zufo from our Group Chat is just that, limiting his access to our internal information. It's standard procedure when people quit or get fired. It doesn't indemnify and hold them harmless from all the wrong they did and it certainly doesn't extinguish our rights towards any money that he owes us.

-And yes we are done with Zufo, who constantly lies, breaks contracts, has no sense of loyalty. But we are done with him in a way that we will never consider them as a partner in any ventures down the road. We aren't done with him as far as getting our money and we will continue on this road until we get paid what we are owed.


You can keep throwing out distractions, untrue claims and whatever else you want, the fact is until now you haven't really provided anything that proves our statements wrong. You keep calling us or Brian a liar without providing any basis whatsoever for your claims. So it's you who is out of line, and you're certainly someone I would never ever consider working with, no matter what you did in the past.


I will repeat myself, Zufo owes us 6,000$ plus 20% of any coaching income he has generated up til now. I will happily provide you a screenshot of our coaching income sharing agreement with him as well, but I'm pretty sure you aren't interested in that anyway as you seem to only read what is good for you, and ignore everything that proves you wrong.

A separate post about Zufo is being prepared to go online in Staking Disputes and we will continue to raise our voice until this issue is resolved.

Zufo with your support has breached a contract with 60-80K in value, we have offered a settlement of 2,000$ which is more than fair and remains open. It's up to you or Zufo to take it or leave it.

And apart from settling this financially it is time for Zufo to man up and speak out and apologize, not only to us but also to you as it is him who created this mess in the 1st place.

Waiting on your response.
TKSpades is offline  
Old 01-21-2019, 08:07 PM   #65
FZML92
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Argentina.
Posts: 11
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

PM sent
FZML92 is offline  
Old 01-23-2019, 12:49 PM   #66
Knittle
adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 785
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Hey everyone,

I recently joined LFG a few weeks ago, and I thought I'd write about my brief experience.

First and foremost, I was very picky about joining a group. I was offered from a few outside groups to join their team, but really waited on making my decision. I talked to LFG Staking on Skype about how I was feeling about joining, and he gave opinions how I'd fit, long-term goals etc. and that meant a lot to me. I eventually signed, and I immediately loved my decision. A big part of me joining was the direction they have for their players, not the bankroll.

There is something about this group where their sole focus is to see you succeed. They want to know about your life, things you're doing, how they can help. They not only do great in all the "backing" aspects ie. fast reloads, top level coaching, theory etc, but the best part is that they make you know that they really care. They bring a family aspect that is something I've never seen in a staking group.

This was not only my best decision I've ever made in regards to anything poker related, but also one of my best decisions in my life because of the friendships that have grown already, and the "vibe" this group gives.

If you're smart, join early before it gets big because this group WILL become a main/dominant staking group.

Thanks,
Tyler
Knittle is offline  
Old 01-23-2019, 01:57 PM   #67
LFGStaking
LFG Staking Rep
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Thank you for you're nice post Tyler. It means a lot to us.

We're actually not in a huge rush to bring in a big group, and are on the look out for maybe 3-4 people at most at the moment if we get 0, we are equally just as happy at the moment. We want to focus on our core team and focus on winning as much as possible with this group before we decide to move forward.

If anyone wants to make it in, we have now decided to make it very hard to get into; we have also closed LFG cash for now to put our main efforts towards LFG MTTs.

1) Do a poker "challenge" play 1000 MTTs within 2 weeks, prove you can win/ show you have the heart to grind day in day/out. Make sure the results can be verified.

2) Social presence, start an instagram channel, youtube channel, 2p2 blog posting hands everyday of your struggles/success in life and poker. We need this because we want to know you the character, how we can trust you, it also shows you have dedication and have more reasons to stay / improve with us along our journey instead of walking away.

3) Results post weekly results day in day out of your grind, what you've learned what you wish you could be improving and how to outperform next week in earnings/ skill level/ and any other things even things such as technical stuff to improve efficiency of table selection.
LFGStaking is offline  
Old 01-24-2019, 01:02 PM   #68
capo3
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

PM sent (capo3, capoyogsi, djeljana, 1LikeAGlove1)
capo3 is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 10:23 PM   #69
Pentagon
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 125
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Hey,

I was staked by LFG for a short period of time, and there are some wrong practices just like any other stable groups, one of the most recognizble which is treating horses like slaves/property, but nonetheless they have outstanding character and morals when it comes to everything else and i strongly reccomended them then major groups because of individual focus on each player.

Brians way of handling this is rather not only not proffessional, but just toxic. In what state of mind are you when you are «Not letting him go» as if you own the guy, this isn’t apartheid buddy, check your priviliege.
Pentagon is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 08:25 AM   #70
LFGStaking
LFG Staking Rep
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

We have been getting a lot of applicants, as repeated here / through email respond with a simple PM sent. We are no longer accepting people unless they do the following:

1) Do a poker "challenge" play 1000 MTTs within 2 weeks, prove you can win/ show you have the heart to grind day in day/out. Make sure the results can be verified.
-By 1000 MTTs it can also mean 90 Man SNGs (no turbo), or 1000 180 Man MTT turbos

2) Social presence, start an instagram channel, youtube channel, 2p2 blog posting hands everyday of your struggles/success in life and poker. We need this because we want to know you the character, how we can trust you, it also shows you have dedication and have more reasons to stay / improve with us along our journey instead of walking away.

3) Results post weekly results day in day out of your grind, what you've learned what you wish you could be improving and how to outperform next week in earnings/ skill level/ and any other things even things such as technical stuff to improve efficiency of table selection.

Should we decide to reopen our business to accepting a lot of clients everyone at 2p2 will be the first to know. At the moment we are focused on taking care of our players and making sure they do well for themselves.

We are looking for between 0-4 clients at this time, we will take in more if somehow more do complete these challenges.

GL all at the tables & hope you're all having a great New Years.
LFGStaking is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 05:41 PM   #71
Top Pig
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 521
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

In other words, post everything you need to show you don't need a backer at all. Epic criteria (y)
Top Pig is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 12:29 AM   #72
LFGStaking
LFG Staking Rep
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Pig View Post
In other words, post everything you need to show you don't need a backer at all. Epic criteria (y)
How is this true that they don't need a backer at all? There are some for sure that will realize after doing this that maybe they'll be able to try it on there own to succeed, cool. There are others who realize that we have put in tons of hours/years into this game / have gotten a lot of coaching in our life and want to get a piece of that knowledge in order to implement it into there future, while moving up the BR.

For
1) they may have broken even/ loss in that sample.
2) they are beginning the journey to become more known, its just a blog to be part of a community which to us means trust which in many ways translates to opportunities because they now have something to lose (I don't understand how you equate someone with lets say 10,000 views = to money?) If said person had a 300k views+ then maybe they can turn there attention in the blog into some money by becoming a business, we don't exactly expect this.
3) Again this is related to what they wish they were learning/ anything focused on improving to become better. - they can still lose in this sample.

There are a few people who have applied in our stable and are inside right now (they can post if they like), that didn't need staking they did it because they were interested in how we did things, what we taught, and what we preach.

You don't apply for staking only because you have a need for money (although I would say 95% of clients do)- and if they succeeded in this, whats the harm in bumping them up from lets say 10$ buy ins to 20$, there still getting there exact same share except:
1) they are getting mentoring
2) they are getting a community of other people going through the same thing

Really. This is like a winning player going to a coaching for profits program (who most of the time have to be winning players or hardworking), and saying the same thing that you just said. What you are saying in my opinion is completely invalid.
LFGStaking is offline  
Old 02-05-2019, 01:04 AM   #73
f1sh me n0t
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

application sent , Patrick enriquez (f1sh me not)
f1sh me n0t is offline  
Old 02-10-2019, 04:35 AM   #74
Jimbo123
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 74
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Interested. I see you've made the "MTT" challenge as a requirement. Does that mean you're not staking cash game players for now?
Jimbo123 is offline  
Old 02-10-2019, 05:28 AM   #75
LFGStaking
LFG Staking Rep
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Re: LFGStaking- $3-215 MTTs / NL25-1000 (+CHINA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo123 View Post
Interested. I see you've made the "MTT" challenge as a requirement. Does that mean you're not staking cash game players for now?
Hey, we aren't staking cash games players at this moment. We just aren't big enough to take on so much more players, we have 1 player we have staked in cash and the rest of our energy is exerted in our MTT group.

If we had to choose between which structure we would like a few clients more in, it would be in MTTs currently as we have a strong team there and are building a nice foundation there. We're still looking and willing to accept anyone who does these challenges for MTTs.
LFGStaking is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online