Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
The SJW thread The SJW thread

08-11-2017 , 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralex14
Play poker...nothing else has any chance of happening.

I'll play either of you too, but it has to be ignition.

I'd prefer a PLO variant, 8/b is cool. But whatever's fine.

Good ole fashioned poker game boys, let's do this.
Yeah, taking it further now, a P7 'home' game sounds glorious and we should totally make it happen.

But now we're way in the weeds in regards to the I R SMRTR THEN U thing.
08-11-2017 , 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry "Hulk" Hogan
Brother, if 6 isn't man enough to step into the steel cage with the Iron Lady, he should be disqualified from the intercontinental title match.
Hulkster has a point.
08-11-2017 , 03:25 AM
A Pv7 home game would definitely have to be online tho because I'd snap-stab some of you before the cards were even dealt.
08-11-2017 , 03:27 AM
if you really want to go the test route we put 7.5k in escrow, you pay 1/2 my expensives to fly to w/e podunk town you live in. have mods confirm name and we'll take the LSAT.
08-11-2017 , 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ix
A Pv7 home game would definitely have to be online tho because I'd snap-stab some of you before the cards were even dealt.
Is that like suggesting "half-murder"? Just curious. Asking for a mod....er, I mean friend.

08-11-2017 , 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Tamer
because its utterly ******ed to do one of these tests

yeah lets study for 200 hours on a test to prove whos smarter on an internet forum. oh and we'd both have to take the test live in the same city to make sure nobody cheats and gets a ringer because it'll have to be 5-10k+ to make it remotely worth doing.

since you agreed to poker how about 8 game HU play money on stars with a 1k sidebet. you can play pokerstars.net I imagine
Spoiler:
08-11-2017 , 03:31 AM
you clearly are just a pussy who wanted to be a tough guy on the internet
08-11-2017 , 03:32 AM
More like insta-stab. Iron Tamer knows what I'm talking about, we're going old school.

http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/show...2&fpart=1&vc=1

Quote:
Man this is really [censored] up. After losing this hand i went crazy. 1/2 NL Holdem. I get AA and raise 4x the BB, and some kids i dont know calls. Flop is K Q 4(rainbow. I check, he bets i ReRaise him like $40. He instantly goes all in with another $4o or so to me. I call, he shows Q 10(im happy)
Turn: J
River:9

I am pissed off. Then the Villian starts boasting about how good he played it an so forth. I reached out to shake his hand(i was just doing it to make him feel stupid). I said well at least I get to shake a real Pro Players hand.
I then walked over to my friends kitchen and grabbed a knife. Not too sharp to kill but it would hurt. I slowly walk up to him and stab him in on the left side of his stomach.

NExt thing COPS show up, after some douche calls 911. The cops come and they search everybody for weapons and drugs. They find Crystal Meth on one of my friends and they take me and him in to jail.

I didn't call my parents, but my cousin did post my bail. I now have to stand trial, b/c the kid i stabbed is sueing me for Aggravated Assault. Wish me luck guys.
08-11-2017 , 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Tamer
you clearly are just a pussy who wanted to be a tough guy on the internet
Uh, what part of that wasn't clear?

You guys are quick to call people dumb idiots, and I want to humble you.

After that last post you're almost there.

I mean, for the record, the only thing you're willing to do is play HUpoker, right?
08-11-2017 , 03:41 AM
Lel I guess I meant 2nd-to-last post because I missed this gem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Tamer
if you really want to go the test route we put 7.5k in escrow, you pay 1/2 my expensives to fly to w/e podunk town you live in. have mods confirm name and we'll take the LSAT.
08-11-2017 , 03:43 AM
It's like pulling teeth that I'd need to ask this question, but what tests have you already taken?


p.s. NVM, hold that thought. I'm gonna let this simmer-on-low-heat for a bit.
08-11-2017 , 04:23 AM
what a garbage heap. i think mods should consider the ignore function has been hacked by the most ignored poster in politics
08-11-2017 , 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
why don't you dopes actually quote him, make an honest interpretation of the content, and then criticize it? not a single attempt has been made that i've seen. just a bunch of mischaracterization and slander. its just so weak and pathetic. go ahead and make an honest and accurate point. pick apart his paper. its not going to happen because youre a bunch of bimbos
still hasn't happened
08-11-2017 , 05:03 AM
what a pussy lol

humble me by writing a bunch of nonsense and showing anybody with sense how much of a pussy you are

this is glorious
08-11-2017 , 05:17 AM
next time don't offer challenges when you have no intention of fulfilling any
08-11-2017 , 07:57 AM
6's ego is writing checks his body can't cash, brother.
08-11-2017 , 09:16 AM
Did iron lamer the hysterical finally make a minor win? Lol
08-11-2017 , 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Tamer
what a pussy lol

humble me by writing a bunch of nonsense and showing anybody with sense how much of a pussy you are

this is glorious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Tamer
next time don't offer challenges when you have no intention of fulfilling any
Wait, so I assume you're game for betting on this then, right?


p.s. And I think I already suggested something like this. Which you ducked.
08-11-2017 , 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ix
...

I mean, for the record, the only thing you're willing to do is play HUpoker, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Tamer
what a pussy lol

humble me by writing a bunch of nonsense and showing anybody with sense how much of a pussy you are

this is glorious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Tamer
next time don't offer challenges when you have no intention of fulfilling any

I wonder if being able to have a simple conversation is a sign of intelligence.
08-11-2017 , 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanktehbadwookie
Did iron lamer the hysterical finally make a minor win? Lol
He's almost trolled his way into a dodge, so, maybe?
08-11-2017 , 11:13 AM
CHESS BOX
08-11-2017 , 11:31 AM
08-11-2017 , 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
whats funny is you're the guy that demands citations. you claimed you quoted the memo and accurately described the contents. i told you i havent seen it and to feel free to show your work. the guy who demands citations came up empty, except more intellectually dishonest comments as if posting experts on the topic sharing their opinion on an audio/video platform is the same as "youoobz as citations"

you claim you made posts containing specific content. i didnt see them. i asked you to show your work. you didnt. feel free to cite
Look in the free speech thread. It's not my fault you're lazy.
08-11-2017 , 01:03 PM
Obviously online Boggle should be the real test here.
08-11-2017 , 04:12 PM
since gender talk is hot right now i had some gender questions:

the new mainstream leftist view on gender is that it's entirely a societal construct. they claim that male and female brains are the same and that if society stops pushing gender roles on people then men and women would have an equal representation in every level of society.

the leftist position on transgender people is that a trans gender man is a person who was born with a male brain and a female body. this person is an actual man because they believe they are one despite their female body and chromosomes. this implies that men and women have different brains and different predispositions at birth, determined by their biology.

i understand how people can have competing and even contradictory ideas but the contradiction is usually not so obvious as it is here. are there any SJWs who can defend the leftist talking out of both sides of their mouth on this subject?

      
m