Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2017, 09:58 AM   #151
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,152
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Sosa View Post
I don't even get why Trump was so persistent in saying that Mexico will pay for it, maybe it was just showmanship.

Either way, people don't care who pays for it, just build the damn thing. My only reservation about the wall is that at some point in the distant future, it may be used to keep people in, and not the other way around.
It will just keep the dumb ones in who don't know there is a north.
mongidig is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 10:17 AM   #152
kerowo
lolcat
 
kerowo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 33,160
Re: President Trump

He was saying we wouldn't pay for it because it is a huge waste of money.
kerowo is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 10:21 AM   #153
Iwreckshop
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA#1
Posts: 2,907
Re: President Trump

He's not paying for it
Iwreckshop is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 10:24 AM   #154
kerowo
lolcat
 
kerowo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 33,160
Re: President Trump

He doesn't pay for most things, another charming trait for a President to go with his lying.
kerowo is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 03:18 PM   #155
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60,014
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoQuarter View Post
59% approval rating

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_jan26

Aww, poor SJWs and feminazis


LOL

In other news, Trump has photoshopped the size of his hands in official WH photos, replaced the Old State Department library with his own books, and today lied about Philadelphia's murder rate.

These are, of course, small potatoes compared to the fact that he is going to make American consumers pay for the wall (and then some) and sincerely believes insane lies like "millions of people voted illegally in the presidential election".

And those are small potatoes compared to the fact that most of you also probably believe that lie solely because he told it to you. The willingness of the American public (well, the conservative ones) to be utterly duped by this moron is the biggest reason of all that WAAF.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 04:30 PM   #156
seattlelou
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
seattlelou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 6'20" and killing for fun.
Posts: 31,605
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerowo View Post
He was saying we wouldn't pay for it because it is a huge waste of money.

Yeah this.
seattlelou is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 04:44 PM   #157
bundy5
Pooh-Bah
 
bundy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,679
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Sosa View Post
I don't even get why Trump was so persistent in saying that Mexico will pay for it, maybe it was just showmanship.

Either way, people don't care who pays for it, just build the damn thing. My only reservation about the wall is that at some point in the distant future, it may be used to keep people in, and not the other way around.
Mexico won't pay for it entirely but they should or will contribute to it whether absolutely through import taxes or not..
bundy5 is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 04:45 PM   #158
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60,014
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Update: this one is false, lol Dana Schwartz is probably about to get fired from Kushner's newspaper
goofyballer is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 05:01 PM   #159
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60,014
Re: President Trump

Membership fees at Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida are doubled

Quote:
President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in South Florida has doubled its new-member fees to $200,000 due to growing interest since the election, a major spike that is already drawing criticism that the president is profiting off his rise to the White House.

The increase, first reported by CNBC and confirmed by club managing director Bernd Lembcke in a Bloomberg News interview, could boost the revenue of the Palm Beach club Trump has called the “winter White House.” It could also directly benefit his private fortune because he has refused to divest his business holdings while in the Oval Office.
But the Clinton Foundation
goofyballer is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 05:28 PM   #160
Love Sosa
veteran
 
Love Sosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: these bitches
Posts: 2,055
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Update: this one is false, lol Dana Schwartz is probably about to get fired from Kushner's newspaper
Doubt she gets fired. Her normal fare is watching TV shows and writing about them, I have to assume that is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to "reporting". And if Brian Williams can remain gainfully employed after being shown to be the biggest liar liar pants on fire bull**** artist, anything is possible in the MSM.
Love Sosa is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 05:28 PM   #161
NoQuarter
old hand
 
NoQuarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Truth is a menace I heRd
Posts: 1,630
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post


LOL
"LOL"

Umm, sorry, 55%, my bad

My...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoQuarter View Post
Aww, poor SJWs and feminazis
Still stands IMHO
NoQuarter is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 05:31 PM   #162
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60,014
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoQuarter View Post
Umm, sorry, 55%, my bad
LOL, yeah, the only pollster who's accurate is the one who gives the best result (in a massive outlier) for Trump

goofyballer is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 05:32 PM   #163
NoQuarter
old hand
 
NoQuarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Truth is a menace I heRd
Posts: 1,630
Re: President Trump

OMG another kerolol
NoQuarter is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 05:37 PM   #164
chezlaw
Limey Bastard
 
chezlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: London
Posts: 32,937
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoQuarter View Post
OMG another kerolol
NQ, not here. Keep comments about posters out of the content threads please
chezlaw is online now  
Old 01-27-2017, 05:41 PM   #165
NoQuarter
old hand
 
NoQuarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Truth is a menace I heRd
Posts: 1,630
Re: President Trump

OK sorry 4got
NoQuarter is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 05:44 PM   #166
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60,014
Re: President Trump

If you think Trump's approval rating is 55% you're welcome to go here and wager money on it, where you can currently get an amazing price (19:1 return!) simply betting that it will be over 46.3% at the end of next week!

(current money is on "under 44.2%", yikes!)
goofyballer is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 06:33 PM   #167
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60,014
Re: President Trump

CIA officials tell CBS that Trump's people were in the front rows at his CIA speech clapping for him (contradicting Spicer's press conference where he said they were CIA people)

I think the best case scenario here for a Trumpkin is that the CIA hates Trump and is trying to undermine him, which is still kind of awful for Trump!
goofyballer is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 07:27 PM   #168
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,152
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Now for the rest of the story. This club was charging 200,000 until 2007. When the recession hit they decided to lower it to 100,000. Now with the economy better they are simply bringing it back to it's price before the recession.

Please be prepared to tell the whole story or not at all.
mongidig is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 07:37 PM   #169
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,152
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Update: this one is false, lol Dana Schwartz is probably about to get fired from Kushner's newspaper
Slow down! there was no photoshop, no one took away the MLK bust. You people are so desperate to sabotage President Trump. While you make yourself look more and more ignorant, President Trump is taking action to get this country back to greatness.

You have lost and you better start accepting it.
mongidig is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 07:41 PM   #170
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60,014
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
Now for the rest of the story. This club was charging 200,000 until 2007. When the recession hit they decided to lower it to 100,000. Now with the economy better they are simply bringing it back to it's price before the recession.

Please be prepared to tell the whole story or not at all.
Oh for sure, it's just a total coincidence that Trump becoming President is the perfect time to charge twice as much for membership at his club.

The raising of the price isn't even the most egregious part of this - Donald Trump is still profiting off his business while being president, and doing so because he is president:

Quote:
It could also directly benefit his private fortune because he has refused to divest his business holdings while in the Oval Office.
Quote:
The club is “certainly a lot more crowded now that he’s president,” Jeff Greene, a Florida billionaire and Mar-a-Lago member, told The Washington Post on Wednesday. At a recent dinner, Greene said, the crowds were massive, adding, “It never used to be that packed.”
Also a solid shoutout in this story to his previous unlawful activities:

Quote:
When the club faced $120,000 in unpaid Palm Beach fines from a dispute over the height of a flagpole, Trump helped pay for it with a $100,000 donation from his personal foundation.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 07:42 PM   #171
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60,014
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
You have lost and you better start accepting it.
I have accepted it, and I am responding by showing all of you what a clown the president you voted for is. There's going to be LOTS of this material for the next four years, you better get used to it.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 07:49 PM   #172
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,152
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Oh for sure, it's just a total coincidence that Trump becoming President is the perfect time to charge twice as much for membership at his club.

The raising of the price isn't even the most egregious part of this - Donald Trump is still profiting off his business while being president, and doing so because he is president:





Also a solid shoutout in this story to his previous unlawful activities:
God forbid Donald Trumps business is doing well. He should be pleading to people to stop joining......NOT!

You just keep focusing on nonsense like this while the rest of us enjoy this great new era. Nobody likes a sore loser!
mongidig is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 07:53 PM   #173
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 60,014
Re: President Trump

That's fine, my goal in posting in this thread is not for you to like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
God forbid Donald Trumps business is doing well. He should be pleading to people to stop joining......
You jest, but yes, if he wasn't an ethically bankrupt person he should. People paying vast sums of money to join his Florida clubs and gain access to him is literally pay for play.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 07:59 PM   #174
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,152
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
I have accepted it, and I am responding by showing all of you what a clown the president you voted for is. There's going to be LOTS of this material for the next four years, you better get used to it.
You people nominated a person being investigated by the FBI. Think about that for a second. Your party doesn't deserve nor is it capable to be running the government. Come on! How dumb can you be?

For all the bad things you say about President Trump, all the fake news, all the petty stories and yet he won the Presidency. Pretty impressive don't you think?

You haven't accepted it. I can sense your pain. I feel sorry for you!
mongidig is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 08:01 PM   #175
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,152
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
That's fine, my goal in posting in this thread is not for you to like me.



You jest, but yes, if he wasn't an ethically bankrupt person he should. People paying vast sums of money to join his Florida clubs and gain access to him is literally pay for play.
Are you talking about the Clinton Foundation?
mongidig is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online