Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
President Trump President Trump

08-14-2017 , 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwn_Master
Doubt it, but I have no use for violence against simple idiots in a pointless fight. I'd rather give my life to protest a real Nazi than a broken nose to fight a simple moron like Wil. I'd hope that the protest what smoothly as it is very likely to do so, but I wouldn't be too much of a pussy to just show up.
Yet you called him a coward for no reason at all, so stop acting all superior and ****. He might not have gone because a. he's not a member of either side or b. He would have been grossly outnumbered. Neither is a sign of cowardice. Also calling anyone with conservative viewpoints a Nazi is really idiotic. The alt right aren't even Nazis. Nazis existed in the 30s and 40s. You don't even know what you're fighting against!
08-14-2017 , 09:06 PM
White supremacists will never have white people in their corner like they did in the "good old days".

http://trib.al/PyTr12v
Quote:
A group of protesters in Durham, N.C., toppled a Confederate monument in front of a courthouse in the cityís downtown area Monday evening, and the entire act was caught on video and posted to Twitter. Donít worry; none of them are dead or arrested yet because they were mostly white.
Lost causers can gripe.
08-14-2017 , 09:07 PM
.
08-14-2017 , 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
Yet you called him a coward for no reason at all, so stop acting all superior and ****. He might not have gone because a. he's not a member of either side or b. He would have been grossly outnumbered. Neither is a sign of cowardice. Also calling anyone with conservative viewpoints a Nazi is really idiotic. The alt right aren't even Nazis. Nazis existed in the 30s and 40s. You don't even know what you're fighting against!
First of all I didn't say Wil was a Nazi, so don't know what the **** you are talking about. I said he pissed his pants in the face of Nazis. I have also said many people here have posted Nazi propaganda because they have.

Second, not only will Wil not go, he says it was a bad idea for the terrorist victim to go. Like how the deplorables in here are all about the right of Nazis to speak freely but piss their pants and skip the second step of maintaining a free society, which is to vociferously oppose Nazis. Apparently they think you just protect the First Amendment and that is it. Oh, and make excuses for Nazis. The least you can do is thank Heather Heyer for her courage rather than questioning her intelligence and make dubious arguments on behalf of the people that killed her. ****ing coward morons.
08-14-2017 , 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
I didnt wish either on anyone. I wish upon him a change of heart
I hope your heart undergoes an immense sudden change as well.
08-14-2017 , 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwn_Master
First of all I didn't say Wil was a Nazi, so don't know what the **** you are talking about. I said he pissed his pants in the face of Nazis. I have also said many people here have posted Nazi propaganda because they have.

Second, not only will Wil not go, he says it was a bad idea for the terrorist victim to go. Like how the deplorables in here are all about the right of Nazis to speak freely but piss their pants and skip the second step of maintaining a free society, which is to vociferously oppose Nazis. Apparently they think you just protect the First Amendment and that is it. Oh, and make excuses for Nazis. The least you can do is thank Heather Heyer for her courage rather than questioning her intelligence and make dubious arguments on behalf of the people that killed her. ****ing coward morons.
It obviously was a bad idea to go since she ****ing died. That's in no way justifying what happened, just a fact. Also, again, Nazis do not exist anymore. That's like saying Republicans are Romans and is idiotic. If you're talking about alt-righters well some of them are sympathetic to what the Nazis fought for and some are not; some are white nationalists and some are civic nationalists; some are Christian some are pagan etc etc calling them Nazis just proves how narrow and uninformed your political viewpoint is
08-14-2017 , 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
It obviously was a bad idea to go since she ****ing died. Which is an idiotic thing to say

Fyp
08-14-2017 , 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwn_Master
First of all I didn't say Wil was a Nazi, so don't know what the **** you are talking about. I said he pissed his pants in the face of Nazis. I have also said many people here have posted Nazi propaganda because they have.

Second, not only will Wil not go, he says it was a bad idea for the terrorist victim to go. Like how the deplorables in here are all about the right of Nazis to speak freely but piss their pants and skip the second step of maintaining a free society, which is to vociferously oppose Nazis.
This is actually a very bad way to fight Nazis. Are you trying to give them recruitment tools?

I know you won't listen to Conservative media, but they're telling you EXACTLY how to defeat these idiots. Maybe you'll figure it out, but it's something the Conservatives here already know.

Are you advocating for vigilantism?
08-14-2017 , 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac
Hey, you might want to check with Whosnext on this. False equivalencies aren't really tolerated here right now.
Dirtbag conspiracy theorists like you are allowed to post. So start talking about pizzagate again.
08-14-2017 , 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac
This is actually a very bad way to fight Nazis. Are you trying to give them recruitment tools?



I know you won't listen to Conservative media, but they're telling you EXACTLY how to defeat these idiots. Maybe you'll figure it out, but it's something the Conservatives here already know.



Are you advocating for vigilantism?


Lol @conservative media "knowing" something besides telling conservatives profitable narratives of what they want to hear.
08-14-2017 , 09:25 PM
The way to beat the them is not by hiding or with violence. Its with complete nonviolent protests that can include civil disobedience. The white supremacists will still be violent and meeting them with peace shows them for who they are to America. Not that i think its necessarily wrong to hit a Nazi.
08-14-2017 , 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac
This is actually a very bad way to fight Nazis. Are you trying to give them recruitment tools?

I know you won't listen to Conservative media, but they're telling you EXACTLY how to defeat these idiots. Maybe you'll figure it out, but it's something the Conservatives here already know.

Are you advocating for vigilantism?
Better not speak out against Nazis because you'll be responsible for more Nazis derper dorp.


He stated very clearly that he's advocating "to vociferously oppose Nazis". But you dishonestly start the line about vigilantism.
08-14-2017 , 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
It obviously was a bad idea to go since she ****ing died. That's in no way justifying what happened, just a fact. Also, again, Nazis do not exist anymore. That's like saying Republicans are Romans and is idiotic. If you're talking about alt-righters well some of them are sympathetic to what the Nazis fought for and some are not; some are white nationalists and some are civic nationalists; some are Christian some are pagan etc etc calling them Nazis just proves how narrow and uninformed your political viewpoint is
Here comes the detailed technical critique of language used even when the meaning is crystal clear. Every trick in the book to argue with people speaking out against Nazi fanatics. Why?
08-14-2017 , 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466
No, I don't think so. One of the driving forces of humanity is the accessibility to mates. That falls on men.

I understand why they call you cucks. It's because SJWs don't have the ability to find social and sexual acceptance on their own. Real men just don't give a **** what others think.

Makes sense now.
It's OK; the freedoms of America allow you to think whatever you want. However, you're wrong in doing so.

The word "cuck" refers to one of two things:
- a guy whose wife is running around on him;
- Republicans who sell out on true conservative values

Neither of these things applies to me or this exchange.
08-14-2017 , 09:33 PM
Let's sum up jiggys worldview.

1) Antifa is worse than nazis
2) racism is a myth except against white people
3) opposing nazis is bad cause it might help nazi recruitment

Yet he opposes nazis, KKK and white supremacists

Funny logic these alt-righters employ.
08-14-2017 , 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batair
The way to beat the them is not by hiding or with violence. Its with complete nonviolent protests that can include civil disobedience. The white supremacists will still be violent and meeting them with peace shows them for who they are to America. Not that i think its necessarily wrong to hit a Nazi.
Dory forgets news information again, details at 11.

Let me know when the non-violent civil disobedience happens. It didn't happen in Charlottesville.
08-14-2017 , 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
Let's sum up jiggys worldview.

1) Antifa is worse than nazis
2) racism is a myth except against white people
3) opposing nazis is bad cause it might help nazi recruitment

Yet he opposes nazis, KKK and white supremacists

Funny logic these alt-righters employ.
Clovis - back in your crate. Your false equivalencies are showing.
08-14-2017 , 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwn_Master
Because you are a coward. What happened to the big, bad Wil that is so proud of his willingness to assault a transgender woman? Guess you are not so tough and principled after all. Transgender woman trying to take a piss get the fists from Wil, Nazis, eh, can't even be bothered to protest peacefully.
Wil wouldn't make eye contact IRL with any of the people here he berates, let alone say out loud 1% of the ridiculous things that exit his fingertips.
08-14-2017 , 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batair
The way to beat the them is not by hiding or with violence. Its with complete nonviolent protests that can include civil disobedience. The white supremacists will still be violent and meeting them with peace shows them for who they are to America. Not that i think its necessarily wrong to hit a Nazi.
The way to beat them is to ignore them. If they break the law let the police deal with it.

They thrive on attention. The more you give them the more powerful they feel.
08-14-2017 , 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy
The way to beat them is to ignore them. If they break the law let the police deal with it.

They thrive on attention. The more you give them the more powerful they feel.
Actually, what would help is if you too would speak out.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. --Edmund Burke
08-14-2017 , 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy
The way to beat them is to ignore them. If they break the law let the police deal with it.



They thrive on attention. The more you give them the more powerful they feel.


Nope. They said that about the trolls too.
08-14-2017 , 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Cut
Actually, what would help is if you too would speak out.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. --Edmund Burke
Like I said if they step out of line, let the police deal with it.

They feed off the fuel of attention. Don't provide the fuel.
08-14-2017 , 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy
The way to beat them is to ignore them. If they break the law let the police deal with it.

They thrive on attention. The more you give them the more powerful they feel.
You know what's going to be really ****ty??

These Antifa ****ers are going to help these ******* Nazis recruit, and the real Americans are going to have to kick their ass again.

I think this tweet has a good suggestion for solving this problem:

08-14-2017 , 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy
Like I said if they step out of line, let the police deal with it.
Every step they take espousing their hate is out of line.
08-14-2017 , 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac
You know what's going to be really ****ty??

These Antifa ****ers are going to help these ******* Nazis recruit, and the real Americans are going to have to kick their ass again.

I think this tweet has a good suggestion for solving this problem:

Unsurprisingly your "solution" involves not opposing nazis. Your mask is slipping again.

      
m