Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
President Trump President Trump

07-23-2017 , 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball
Why are redneck murder cases the hardest to solve?

Spoiler:
Because all the DNA matches and there are no dental records.


What's white and eleven inches long?

Spoiler:
Nothing


How many white cops does it take to change a lightbulb?

Spoiler:
None; they just beat the room for being black.
You won't get banned for this, but if I posted some black jokes I would be permabanned, and you know it.
07-23-2017 , 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
If I didn't know what degenerates most of you liberals are I would suspect you water down sex as well. Can't have TOO much fun. Don't want to spontaneously morph into Hitler.
Hahahaha missed this before you edited it in. DODN remind us, was it liberals or conservatives who supported ****ing anti-sodomy laws into this century????

LOL this dumbass thinks LIBERALS are the no fun sex police, incredible
07-23-2017 , 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy
Fine by me. As long as I can call you Aljazeera.
The self-owns are reaching critical mass gentlemen.

Quote:
And what makes you think I take any of you leftist nut-jobs seriously anyway?
Uh, literally this entire exchange where you are supporting Kid ****ing Rock for Senate because of how we hurt your feelings by existing?

Liberalism lives rent free in every conservative's head 24/7, they have no actual ****ing views or principles but seething rage and raw contradiction.
07-23-2017 , 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
You won't get banned for this, but if I posted some black jokes I would be permabanned, and you know it.
This is a very stupid observation that shows you don't understand what racism is.
07-23-2017 , 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
Hahahaha missed this before you edited it in. DODN remind us, was it liberals or conservatives who supported ****ing anti-sodomy laws into this century????

LOL this dumbass thinks LIBERALS are the no fun sex police, incredible
Read the post again with the attached caveat.
07-23-2017 , 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
You won't get banned for this, but if I posted some black jokes I would be permabanned, and you know it.
Mayo boy in his feelings over this. Donald Trump is President, but Daddy hasn't gotten around to fixing that non-stop inferiority complex, has he?

He won't. This is it, man. For the rest of your ****ing life.
07-23-2017 , 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
Read the post again with the attached caveat.
So your point is...liberals seem like they'd be no fun, even if they actually are? lol?

Given that you seem to think this "no fun in bed" stuff is worth writing posts about, you should really be thinking long and hard about how it's your ilk that defends laws against (not just abstaining themselves, but ACTUALLY OUTLAWING) sticking it in someone's butt!
07-23-2017 , 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWf
Mayo boy in his feelings over this. Donald Trump is President, but Daddy hasn't gotten around to fixing that non-stop inferiority complex, has he?
I'm just pointing out the contradiction. It's ok to be racist---against white people. It's ok to be sexist---against men. And so on. Posting jokes against whites is ok, against blacks it's a bannable offense. Talk about being protected by daddy, you have the whole world protecting you from humor and criticism because your skin is so thin you can't even take a joke. Self-owns indeed.

Quote:
He won't. This is it, man. For the rest of your ****ing life.
I don't need the government and media to protect me. And I'll continue to laugh at people who consider Marlo Stanfield a role model, in private if necessary.
07-23-2017 , 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
Hahahaha missed this before you edited it in. DODN remind us, was it liberals or conservatives who supported ****ing anti-sodomy laws into this century????

LOL this dumbass thinks LIBERALS are the no fun sex police, incredible
What would that good Christian grandma he broke out as a tool say...she might not want to give him a cake.
07-23-2017 , 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
So your point is...liberals seem like they'd be no fun, even if they actually are? lol?

Given that you seem to think this "no fun in bed" stuff is worth writing posts about, you should really be thinking long and hard about how it's your ilk that defends laws against (not just abstaining themselves, but ACTUALLY OUTLAWING) sticking it in someone's butt!
I don't know why you make me spell stuff out for you every single post. Obviously laws banning poo plowing are silly. But if you think poo play is fun, have at it. Enjoy the parasites.
07-23-2017 , 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
I'm just pointing out the contradiction. It's ok to be racist---against white people. It's ok to be sexist---against men. And so on. Posting jokes against whites is ok, against blacks it's a bannable offense. Talk about being protected by daddy, you have the whole world protecting you from humor and criticism because your skin is so thin you can't even take a joke. Self-owns indeed.



I don't need the government and media to protect me. And I'll continue to laugh at people who consider Marlo Stanfield a role model, in private if necessary.
I love how conservatives keep proving my old posts on a variety of subjects totally correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
An apt quote from a movie on your attempted judo flip here:

Quote:
Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race. Black people canít be racist since they donít benefit from such a system.
Conservatives don't understand this, so they routinely switch "white" for "black" and vice versa in hypotheticals while truly honestly seeing no difference between the original and updated examples.
Also, it seems like DODN thinks Fly is black? lol!
07-23-2017 , 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWf
The self-owns are reaching critical mass gentlemen.



Uh, literally this entire exchange where you are supporting Kid ****ing Rock for Senate because of how we hurt your feelings by existing?

Liberalism lives rent free in every conservative's head 24/7, they have no actual ****ing views or principles but seething rage and raw contradiction.
LOL. You didn't hurt my feelings. I just continually laugh at your hypocrisy.

Like I said, we don't need comedians when we have you guys.
07-23-2017 , 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
I love how conservatives keep proving my old posts on a variety of subjects totally correct



Also, it seems like DODN thinks Fly is black? lol!
Because the Donut mind cannot fathom the possibility that people could be interested in the welfare of other races.
07-23-2017 , 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi
This is a very stupid observation that shows you don't understand what racism is.
Oh no, I absolutely do understand it, I just don't buy critical theory as a legitimate thing and I'm not a Trotskyite (he invented the word), so I know racism is just a trigger word used to control political discourse.
07-23-2017 , 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
I don't know why you make me spell stuff out for you every single post. Obviously laws banning poo plowing are silly. But if you think poo play is fun, have at it. Enjoy the parasites.
You are not doing it right.
07-23-2017 , 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
I don't know why you make me spell stuff out for you every single post. Obviously laws banning poo plowing are silly. But if you think poo play is fun, have at it. Enjoy the parasites.
Because the posts you write are ****ing stupid and don't make any sense until you have to revise them 4 times after being shown why they're stupid. Your reality: liberals seem like they'd be no fun in bed. Actual reality: your side tries to actively legislate that ****!!!!!
07-23-2017 , 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
I love how conservatives keep proving my old posts on a variety of subjects totally correct
Again, as posted before (to crickets) this is assuming critical race theory, a branch of critical theory, is a legitimate thing, which I do not agree to. You do know the basis of your own beliefs right goof? right?



Quote:
Also, it seems like DODN thinks Fly is black? lol!
Never met the guy, and didn't insinuate this.
07-23-2017 , 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
Because the posts you write are ****ing stupid and don't make any sense until you have to revise them 4 times after being shown why they're stupid. Your reality: liberals seem like they'd be no fun in bed. Actual reality: your side tries to actively legislate that ****!!!!!
Go back, read the attached caveat again, and then rethink your post.
07-23-2017 , 04:31 PM
Marlo is the antagonist of the seasons of the The Wire he's in, what the ****, even the most basic cursory **** they can't get right
07-23-2017 , 04:35 PM


Always with the whining from these people.
07-23-2017 , 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
Never met the guy, and didn't insinuate this.
Yes, you did:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
I'm just pointing out the contradiction. It's ok to be racist---against white people. It's ok to be sexist---against men. And so on. Posting jokes against whites is ok, against blacks it's a bannable offense. Talk about being protected by daddy, you have the whole world protecting you from humor and criticism because your skin is so thin you can't even take a joke. Self-owns indeed.
You wrote that Fly's skin is so thin he can't even take a joke in a post about how you can't make jokes about nonwhites or women. That makes no sense unless you think Fly is not a white male (or is the point that he can't take a joke...on behalf of other people? that would be kinda weird, nobody says "learn to take a joke" when the joke isn't directed at them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
Go back, read the attached caveat again, and then rethink your post.
I've done so. You said you would expect liberals to not be any fun in bed. The "attached caveat" says you know otherwise, which kinda makes your point ****ing stupid, but you still care enough about being "fun in bed" for it to be worth pointing out how your own side is the king of the ****ing fun police.
07-23-2017 , 04:39 PM
Oh, and who needs comedians when we've got Donald Trump to trigger you snowfalkes every day.
07-23-2017 , 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
Yes, you did:



You wrote that Fly's skin is so thin he can't even take a joke in a post about how you can't make jokes about nonwhites or women. That makes no sense unless you think Fly is not a white male (or is the point that he can't take a joke...on behalf of other people? that would be kinda weird, nobody says "learn to take a joke" when the joke isn't directed at them).
I've actually never seen any of my black friends sneer at a racist joke as hard as I have seen white liberals sneer at them. After all black people are just a politically expedient class that white liberals use for power leverage, they don't actually care about them. Case in point the entire Democratic party. So no I didn't insinuate FlyWf is any particular race; it doesn't matter if he is a member of the race that leftists exploit or a member of the group that exploits them to me.


Quote:
I've done so. You said you would expect liberals to not be any fun in bed.
I said if it wasn't for their blatant degeneracy, they would water down sex like they water down everything else. The conclusion of this statement is that liberals do not water down sex ---the opposite of which you have accused me of 4 times now.
07-23-2017 , 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
I don't know why you make me spell stuff out for you every single post. Obviously laws banning poo plowing are silly. But if you think poo play is fun, have at it. Enjoy the parasites.
...

WAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWf
Marlo is the antagonist of the seasons of the The Wire he's in, what the ****, even the most basic cursory **** they can't get right
Meh people glorify antagonists all the time. Stringer Bell is ****ing awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
I've actually never seen any of my black friends sneer at a racist joke as hard as I have seen white liberals sneer at them. After all black people are just a politically expedient class that white liberals use for power leverage, they don't actually care about them. Case in point the entire Democratic party. So no I didn't insinuate FlyWf is any particular race; it doesn't matter if he is a member of the race that leftists exploit or a member of the group that exploits them to me.
Dude I literally can't read this what the ****.

But as always I must ask the obligatory question:

If liberals don't care about black people, and they are just using them, and this fact is obvious, then why do almost all of the black people vote for democrats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoOrDoNot
I said if it wasn't for their blatant degeneracy, they would water down sex like they water down everything else. The conclusion of this statement is that liberals do not water down sex ---the opposite of which you have accused me of 4 times now.
So then what was your point??
07-23-2017 , 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltedDonkey
...

WAT



Meh people glorify antagonists all the time. Stringer Bell is ****ing awesome.



Dude I literally can't read this what the ****.

But as always I must ask the obligatory question:

If liberals don't care about black people, and they are just using them, and this fact is obvious, then why do almost all of the black people vote for democrats?
Just the fact you think that black people need white liberals to care for them at all shows what a racist piece of **** you are.

      
m