Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2017, 12:28 AM   #8926
corvette24
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,020
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
We had 8 disasterous years of liberal leadership. Have you ever thought of looking at things from a consrevative viewpoint? BTW...who ever said they are gonna take away womens rghts?
Just more proof of how big a moron you are. If you think those years were disastrous, you are a complete idiot with no regard for the truth. Obama was an above average president by every single measure possible. Unlike Trump, he really did inherit a mess - the worst economy in this county since FDR took office. Unlike when Trump falsely says the left completely obstructs, the right really does completely obstruct, and they openly admit it. Mitch McConnell outright said it was the goal of the right to vote against any policy put forth by the left, no matter how much it might help the American people.

The Republican party hasn't always been a complete piece of **** like it is now. Nobody with half a brain and and sense of caring can be a part of the right as it stands today. Nobody.
corvette24 is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:28 AM   #8927
microbet
Solar Powered
 
microbet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 54,424
Re: President Trump

Is mongodig making fun of gay people in between posts clutching pearls about how badly gay people are treated in Islamic countries?
microbet is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:31 AM   #8928
Huehuecoyotl
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Huehuecoyotl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: It's hard to get by on a smile
Posts: 29,293
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by batair View Post
Its sad and immoral but they feed on anger and hate.
Their eye sight is based on movement as well.
Huehuecoyotl is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:31 AM   #8929
Huehuecoyotl
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Huehuecoyotl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: It's hard to get by on a smile
Posts: 29,293
Re: President Trump

Huehuecoyotl is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:32 AM   #8930
JiggyMac
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,809
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvette24 View Post
Just more proof of how big a moron you are. If you think those years were disastrous, you are a complete idiot with no regard for the truth. Obama was an above average president by every single measure possible. Unlike Trump, he really did inherit a mess - the worst economy in this county since FDR took office. Unlike when Trump falsely says the left completely obstructs, the right really does completely obstruct, and they openly admit it. Mitch McConnell outright said it was the goal of the right to vote against any policy put forth by the left, no matter how much it might help the American people.

The Republican party hasn't always been a complete piece of **** like it is now. Nobody with half a brain and and sense of caring can be a part of the right as it stands today. Nobody.
You use a lot of emotion words. Perhaps debate isn't your strong suit.
JiggyMac is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:34 AM   #8931
JiggyMac
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,809
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
Yes, haven't people learned by now - holding up signs is just inviting the Internet to **** with you? Sigh...

Not that it should never be done (Trump's gonna hold up executive orders), but for the love of god, if you're gonna do it, you better make it profound. This was not.
JiggyMac is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:34 AM   #8932
corvette24
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,020
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac View Post
You use a lot of emotion words. Perhaps debate isn't your strong suit.
You use no words at all that are true. Perhaps being human isn't your strong suit.
corvette24 is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:35 AM   #8933
JiggyMac
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,809
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by batair View Post
Right tears too. You enjoy others pain and inflicting it on them. Hope you lived in a city away from animals.
To be fair, the tears are mostly self-inflicted. If the Left is going to make a spectacle of itself, shouldn't the audience at least try to enjoy the show?
JiggyMac is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:36 AM   #8934
JiggyMac
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,809
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvette24 View Post
You use no words at all that are true. Perhaps being human isn't your strong suit.
Dammit, you caught me.

JiggyMac is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:37 AM   #8935
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,124
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbet View Post
Is mongodig making fun of gay people in between posts clutching pearls about how badly gay people are treated in Islamic countries?
Nope!
mongidig is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:38 AM   #8936
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,124
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac View Post
Dammit, you caught me.

I knew it.
mongidig is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:40 AM   #8937
JiggyMac
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,809
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
I knew it.
Settle up your bets.
JiggyMac is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:40 AM   #8938
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 19,376
Re: President Trump

An insult to White Castle's Style IMO,

spanktehbadwookie is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:41 AM   #8939
batair
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
batair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: idiocracy
Posts: 16,806
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac View Post
To be fair, the tears are mostly self-inflicted. If the Left is going to make a spectacle of itself, shouldn't the audience at least try to enjoy the show?
Not really. Enjoying others pain is kind of evil. Maybe emulate the "left" or to be more accurate liberals who mostly ignored the gushing waterfall of tears from republicans during the Obama years. Though doing that can cause issues too.
batair is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:42 AM   #8940
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: President Trump

if we keep winning this much, in 30 years trump might be considered the best president of the modern age
BitchiBee is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:42 AM   #8941
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,124
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanktehbadwookie View Post
An insult to White Castles Style IMO,

Were's the beef?
mongidig is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:44 AM   #8942
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac View Post
Dammit, you caught me.
be careful corvette's a known speciest
BitchiBee is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:45 AM   #8943
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 19,376
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
Nope!
So why did you use that form of speech while mocking someone?
spanktehbadwookie is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:48 AM   #8944
batair
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
batair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: idiocracy
Posts: 16,806
Re: President Trump

Because homosexuals are a tool in a box, which is ironic.
batair is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:50 AM   #8945
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,124
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanktehbadwookie View Post
So why did you use that form of speech while mocking someone?
It's like an adult talking to a child or near a child like a child. Sorry to dissapoint you. You remind me of CNN gettin all excited over a nothinburger.
mongidig is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:53 AM   #8946
Huehuecoyotl
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Huehuecoyotl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: It's hard to get by on a smile
Posts: 29,293
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchiBee View Post
if we keep winning this much, in 30 years trump might be considered the best president of the modern age
The good thing is even if he's not considered in the top 20 or 30, it'll be because of all those libtard historians who look at the past with their Marxist communism. Secretly he'll be the best no matter what the so called experts or popular opinion say.

Last edited by Huehuecoyotl; 07-13-2017 at 01:01 AM.
Huehuecoyotl is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:59 AM   #8947
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 19,376
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
It's like an adult talking to a child or near a child like a child. Sorry to dissapoint you. You remind me of CNN gettin all excited over a nothinburger.
Don't drag me in to your delusions, please. And that was not widdle bitty baby twalk.
spanktehbadwookie is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 02:57 AM   #8948
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

I can't believe how many posts this thread had in a 2 hour span that didn't really even say a single thing
goofyballer is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 03:23 AM   #8949
DoOrDoNot
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,763
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
I can't believe how many posts this thread had in a 2 hour span that didn't really even say a single thing
You have over 58000 of them in your lifetime.
DoOrDoNot is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 03:25 AM   #8950
BroadwaySushy
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a basket of deplorables
Posts: 3,237
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
I can't believe how many posts this thread had in a 2 hour span that didn't really even say a single thing
That's what you get with nothingburgers.
BroadwaySushy is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive