Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2017, 03:50 AM   #7551
5ive
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Harvard, in a place like Africa
Posts: 6,751
Re: President Trump

ok THIS has got to be peak wil right?
5ive is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 03:59 AM   #7552
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
So you never noticed that the guy you unloaded on for all this...wasn't me?

LOL dumbass
Yes, I admit I mistakenly thought Original Position's post was yours, because you do it so goddamn much. It doesn't take away from the fact that you spam this forum with your Twitter idiocy. Does it really take much to look back in this very thread for examples of it?

Post 7403, 7404, 7452, 7480, and those are just from this thread on the previous page. We get it, dude, you use Twitter. They are non-content posts that make no point and slow down everyone's browser. It's annoying and stupid.

When did you learn to "argue" like that? What point are you actually making? That there are people who dislike the president, a point which no one realizes so you take it upon yourself to educate the masses?

You literally act like a child posting in this manner. No one cares about Twitter, dude. It's a medium for idiots to express their worthless opinions that no rational people care about. I say that even for Trump, I don't care about his Tweets. I understand why he does it but I take time to read what's actually going on and I don't feel the need for his Tweets to "explain" what's going on to me.

Stop with the damn Tweets.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 04:13 AM   #7553
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbaddabba View Post
Disagree completely. If there's anything stopping a household with an income of 75k from entering the real estate market it's consumer debt and spending habits.

Not true. I wouldn't recommend people go all in on real estate, but if that's your goal for whatever reason you can very easily get financing on homes that're far, far above the national median with a joint income of 75k assuming you've got enough for a standard down payment.

A quick google suggests that the median house price is 188k. Seems low to me, but on 75k you could easily get financing for a house double that value with a down payment that could be saved within a matter of a year or two.
I disagree with your disagreement.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mille...p-lower-2017-6

Millennial homeownership in the US is at a record low.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/26/most-...ing-saved.html

Millennials aren't buying homes in the same numbers as previous and older generations, but it's not because they don't want to. The vast majority of millennials do indeed aim to buy someday, or would even like to now if they could. Unfortunately, the numbers don't look good.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/reale...=.e9b20a21d5d1

Overall millennials are falling behind other generations in homeownership, with first-time home buyers, who usually consist of 40 percent of the market, stuck at 34 percent.


I don't know where you're getting your sentiment from. Buying a home is becoming increasingly difficult, and downright impossible for first-time buyers. Granted, I'm talking in major metro areas with decent school options. You can get a mansion in rural areas, but 50% of the US population now lives in cities.


Quote:
Define huge.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/stati...come-quintiles

This doesn't include inflation but given an inflation rate of about 2% over the past decade - none of the quintiles are getting killed, and none have done much better than the others. It's more accurate to say that real wages have been stagnant.

Incidentally the 5 years following nafta showed the biggest gains for people in the bottom quintile since the 70s.
From everything I've read it seems to show that the upper income levels have far outpaced income than the lower.

Quote:
Do you have any reason to believe this is a new phenomenon?
This is interesting, as I didn't think of that. Do you have any stats on this?
wil318466 is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 04:17 AM   #7554
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Long gone, long long gone
Posts: 9,839
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
In general, my opinion is if the economy was doing very well and if more people were personally benefiting from the success of the USA as a whole, many of these social issues would go away.

I suspect what is happening in society today is a combination of regular people not doing well at all and the virtue signalling in social media being an unforseen problem. I guess it's the Facebook effect, people who really like being praised in social circles that don't mean jack ****. And of course some of those social media moves opens new doors to people who would/should have never been recognized by anyone in any way, shape, or form.

You are a perfect example of that. The majority of Americans don't think or feel the way you do, yet you have a strong voice in this forum and quite a bit of support. You are the antithesis of American values, yet your use of popular 2+2 rhetoric combined with groupthink and virtue signalling make most people support you, and the ones who disagree with you stay silent due to fear of that being interpreted as support of me, who is viewed as a pariah.

100% of my family members would laugh at your views on work ethic. I suspect most Americans would, too. Yet here we are, where you think you are the righteous one in the way you think. And I don't even blame you, you are a(n?) European, that's the way you are trained to think. You care more about yourself than others. I care more about others than myself. My own happiness takes a backseat to my responsibilities. What, really, is the more noble position?
I asked if you have anything to support your view that the middle classes aren't aware of how their disposable income has diminished over the last decade. The answer is clearly no; the unavoidable conclusion is that you're spouting baseless assumptions in order to further your own self-aggrandisement.

On a positive note, I have the rare pleasure of being able to say I agree with your view about social media regarding its celebration of mediocrity and its elevation of the banal. Such is technological progress. I don't have or want a FB account and only use Twitter to read sports or current affairs tweets. Unfortunately the millennial phenomenon is real and observable, in social media and in the workplace.

Now the bad news. Your final two paragraphs are the usual inchoate hotchpotch of straw men, paranoia and appeals to a higher authority that I've come to expect from you and which barely merit a response.

However, as someone who voted Labour in the GE last month because I thought it would be in the best interest of the country as a whole despite costing my family more in income tax, I take exception with your characterisation of me as someone who cares more about myself than others (though I see large intangible benefits in a more cohesive, happier society).

I suspect that your point was more personal than political, an attempt at virtue signalling of your own and painting a "noble" picture of yourself as a middle aged man proud to have to work 80 hour weeks for your family to lead the lifestyle they want, despite the well researched destructive effects it has on life expectancy. Some virtue.
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 04:21 AM   #7555
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Long gone, long long gone
Posts: 9,839
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuluck414 View Post
I'm just here to lolwil.
Amen
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 06:39 AM   #7556
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi View Post
I asked if you have anything to support your view that the middle classes aren't aware of how their disposable income has diminished over the last decade. The answer is clearly no; the unavoidable conclusion is that you're spouting baseless assumptions in order to further your own self-aggrandisement.
I dont believe the people on the higher end of the spectrum understand what's going on in the lower ends of spectrum. If they did, policies would reflect that in terms of the rising costs of food, housing, healthcare, college. All of these have relentlessly gone up and my belief is the white liberal privileged class who talks about blue collsr rural white racists don't care. Which is why the blue collar class stuck it up their ass.

Quote:
On a positive note, I have the rare pleasure of being able to say I agree with your view about social media regarding its celebration of mediocrity and its elevation of the banal. Such is technological progress. I don't have or want a FB account and only use Twitter to read sports or current affairs tweets. Unfortunately the millennial phenomenon is real and observable, in social media and in the workplace
I don't care what you agree with.

Quote:
Now the bad news. Your final two paragraphs are the usual inchoate hotchpotch of straw men, paranoia and appeals to a higher authority that I've come to expect from you and which barely merit a response.
I'd actually prefer it if you never respond to any of my posts ever again.

Quote:
However, as someone who voted Labour in the GE last month because I thought it would be in the best interest of the country as a whole despite costing my family more in income tax, I take exception with your characterisation of me as someone who cares more about myself than others (though I see large intangible benefits in a more cohesive, happier society).
You are a European. This means nothing to me.

Quote:
I suspect that your point was more personal than political, an attempt at virtue signalling of your own and painting a "noble" picture of yourself as a middle aged man proud to have to work 80 hour weeks for your family to lead the lifestyle they want, despite the well researched destructive effects it has on life expectancy. Some virtue
It wasn't a personal attack, it is an observation of different values of our socities and cultures. Europeans care much more about things like vacation days and early retirement. Americans in general do not care so much about that. These are general truths. We are harder working people and we are more productive. We consistently leave vacation time on the table. I am the norm in my country as I suspect you are in yours. That doesn't mean people here don't think like you or that people there don't think like me. They absolutely do. But our cultures value different things and that manifests in the way we feel about work ethic.

You disparaging me for my views on work is laughable. I am an American and I live an American lifestyle with American values. Of course we value different things. You thinking your life is "better" than mine is beyond stupid.

What group of people in the world lives better lives than your people, jalfrezi? I'll tell you who I think lives better lives than mine - nobody. That doesn't mean your culture or country should be disparaged. You want to value your vacation time, go right ahead, it's your life. But don't tell me it's better than mine. I choose to do it, I'm not forced to. If I wanted to be mediocre, I'd just act like you. No thanks.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 06:51 AM   #7557
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Long gone, long long gone
Posts: 9,839
Re: President Trump




Dig faster, sucker.
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 06:59 AM   #7558
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Your response is typical of you. You are on an American website speaking to an audience made up mostly of Americans. I suspect most would side with me, although the younger people here may be more sympathetic of your views because they do seem lazier and more entitled. Your views are not the norm here (especially in the older demographics) - thankfully so.

Again, we are not Europeans and we don't want to be Europeans. I, for one, do not envy you or your lifestyle, as much as you would love to wish I did.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 07:35 AM   #7559
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Long gone, long long gone
Posts: 9,839
Re: President Trump

Where has all your 80 hour weeks into middle age actually got you wil? When I was working those hours (on a few occasion, even longer) I was freelance and younger, so it made sense to make hay while the sun shone. As far as I've seen from your posts, you're not self employed and you're still working for some faceless company ie The Man, while you're still living in a very rough part of a rough city.

You're still living the American Dream, though, and don't want to wake up.
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 08:36 AM   #7560
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi View Post
Where has all your 80 hour weeks into middle age actually got you wil? When I was working those hours (on a few occasion, even longer) I was freelance and younger, so it made sense to make hay while the sun shone. As far as I've seen from your posts, you're not self employed and you're still working for some faceless company ie The Man, while you're still living in a very rough part of a rough city.

You're still living the American Dream, though, and don't want to wake up.
Firstly, I do not regularly work 80 hour weeks and I can prove it. If you'd like to make a wager on it I'd be more than happy to do that. I've offered you this before and you refused to take the bet. You keep repeating things that are untrue, which makes you blatantly dishonest. You know what you are saying is false yet you continue to do so.

Secondly, I care nothing about what your experiences were. It's your view on the subject that is telling. You disparage me for saying I've worked long hours. What does that even mean? Anyone who's ever accomplished anything remotely difficult has put in obsessive hours into it, whether that's studying for law school, achieving a high level in sport, or advancing ahead in their careers. Hard work is the difference between success and failure in all of these cases. Sentiment like yours leads to either mediocrity or failure. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but that's just the truth. If I wanted to be like everyone else I'd act like you. I don't want to be a pleb.

As for what it gives me, it gives me peace of mind. As I've said before I have responsibilities and I take them seriously. While I respect everyone's decision to lead their lives how they wish you mocking my choices reflects on you and your total idiocy. I value my family's well being and I ensure that if I get hit by a bus today walking my dog my children will be fine. And they will. I could travel around the world or buy an S class this very second. I care nothing about those things.

You may value what you wish. I'll do the same. But for you to make light of what I think is important in life makes you look like an idiot. Maybe one day you'll care about something more than yourself. Lol, 2+2ers never cease to make me laugh. Enjoy your holiday.

Last edited by wil318466; 07-02-2017 at 08:55 AM.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 01:17 PM   #7561
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Long gone, long long gone
Posts: 9,839
Re: President Trump

I didn't use the word "regularly", you did.

You do work 80 hour weeks, though, which numerous studies have shown to be bad for your health:

Fortune.com


Quote:
people who more more than 55 hours per week or more have a 33% greater risk of stroke and a 13% greater risk of coronary heart disease.
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 02:03 PM   #7562
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi View Post
I didn't use the word "regularly", you did.

You do work 80 hour weeks, though, which numerous studies have shown to be bad for your health:

Fortune.com
We understand you speak like an idiot in your attempt to disparage me. No one I've ever met in my life who was good at anything was afraid to put hard work in to get very good at what they do, and I think everyone reading this knows it.

We are on a poker forum where there are constant posts about massive amounts of practice and training and reading about improving their poker game, with people putting in outrageous hours per week.

Lol at you, not only willing to make yourself look stupid just to attack me, but to make yourself look like a liar AND lazy on top of it. Lol @ 80 hour weeks. I've worked 100+ hour weeks when I was 18 years old. It's no wonder Americans dominate Europeans in everything. I know teenagers who would work circles around you and never complain once about it.

Trust me, I sure as hell don't envy your work ethic. Completely laughable.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 02:06 PM   #7563
DisGunBGud
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DisGunBGud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: GENIE LAND
Posts: 23,710
Re: President Trump

American teenagers? Lol this is a bold faced lie.
DisGunBGud is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 02:09 PM   #7564
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Long gone, long long gone
Posts: 9,839
Re: President Trump

Oh good, wil's made some imaginary teenage friends to add to his collection of imaginary black friends that he can quote to back up his spurious arguments.

What he really needs is an imaginary trans friend who doesn't mind being penis searched on the way to using a public toilet, and an imaginary 5 year old who says that being punched in the face is good for him.

lolwil
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 02:16 PM   #7565
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 19,376
Re: President Trump

I've got a [vending machine] friend who works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. I have to visit it at work obviously, or we would never see each other. Great friend, very reliable and from a solid community where food and drinks are always available literally, and for mere coins.
spanktehbadwookie is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 03:01 PM   #7566
Abbaddabba
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,770
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
I disagree with your disagreement.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mille...p-lower-2017-6

Millennial homeownership in the US is at a record low.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/26/most-...ing-saved.html

Millennials aren't buying homes in the same numbers as previous and older generations, but it's not because they don't want to. The vast majority of millennials do indeed aim to buy someday, or would even like to now if they could. Unfortunately, the numbers don't look good.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/reale...=.e9b20a21d5d1

Overall millennials are falling behind other generations in homeownership, with first-time home buyers, who usually consist of 40 percent of the market, stuck at 34 percent.
In the article you quoted about millenials less likely to own homes, the primary point made in the second article was,

"We believe the delay in homeownership is due to tighter credit standard and lifestyle changes, including delayed marriage and children," wrote Michelle Meyer, a US economist at BAML, in a recent note.

That was the article you chose.

Quote:
I don't know where you're getting your sentiment from. Buying a home is becoming increasingly difficult, and downright impossible for first-time buyers. Granted, I'm talking in major metro areas with decent school options. You can get a mansion in rural areas, but 50% of the US population now lives in cities.
That's because people are choosing to live in expensive cities, primarily by renting condos. This is a consumption choice. Because people might have to commute from the suburbs outside of the city is not something worth crying about.... people from the previous couple of generations dealt with much worse.

My attitude on this is because I've seen how people complain about these things in toronto (a pretty expensive city) and yet I know how incredibly easy it is to find affordable housing and save for the future on a modest salary IF you're willing to make compromises.

Quote:
From everything I've read it seems to show that the upper income levels have far outpaced income than the lower.

This is interesting, as I didn't think of that. Do you have any stats on this?
This is government data - it speaks for itself.

The impression I've had was that it wasn't the top quintile who've been killing it, but the business owners who have large scale operations that're reliant on overseas manufacturing. These are people who, if their business is private, represent < top 1%,
Abbaddabba is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 04:09 PM   #7567
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGunBGud View Post
American teenagers? Lol this is a bold faced lie.
I seriously question either the honesty or the knowledge of people on this site. You may be being honest and just lack familiarity. I worked relentlessly when I was 18-19 years old, happy and grateful to be actually making a wage. I knew others my age who did, too. Being able to buy my own clothes and save for a car was exciting.

It could possibly be a generational and demographic thing, although I am not that much older than most of you. During winters we would go around shovelling snow for money. During summers we would landscape. When I first started working at 18 in a real job I would work every single shift available, doubles and triples were not a problem. In at 6am out at 10pm and make 100+ dollars (back in 1996)? Sign me up. I could do those days nonstop.

I have no idea how you people grew up but I assure you I am not lying. Of course, kids today take out 100k in student loans to be social workers and then protest about how unfair the world is, so I guess I can't put anything past you people.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 04:27 PM   #7568
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbaddabba View Post
In the article you quoted about millenials less likely to own homes, the primary point made in the second article was,

"We believe the delay in homeownership is due to tighter credit standard and lifestyle changes, including delayed marriage and children," wrote Michelle Meyer, a US economist at BAML, in a recent note.
Maybe you're right and housing is really very affordable and everything I've ever experienced looking for a home is just a figment of my imagination. Hopefully I'll wake from this daze and get myself a 3,000 square foot home for 225k.

I'll go home and tell my wife we've just been doing it all wrong. Who knew?
wil318466 is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 05:17 PM   #7569
DisGunBGud
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DisGunBGud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: GENIE LAND
Posts: 23,710
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
I seriously question either the honesty or the knowledge of people on this site. You may be being honest and just lack familiarity. I worked relentlessly when I was 18-19 years old, happy and grateful to be actually making a wage. I knew others my age who did, too. Being able to buy my own clothes and save for a car was exciting.

It could possibly be a generational and demographic thing, although I am not that much older than most of you. During winters we would go around shovelling snow for money. During summers we would landscape. When I first started working at 18 in a real job I would work every single shift available, doubles and triples were not a problem. In at 6am out at 10pm and make 100+ dollars (back in 1996)? Sign me up. I could do those days nonstop.

I have no idea how you people grew up but I assure you I am not lying. Of course, kids today take out 100k in student loans to be social workers and then protest about how unfair the world is, so I guess I can't put anything past you people.
What the **** are you talking about? We're talking about teenagers today the same way you were in your initial comment. What does you growing up as a teenager have any ****ing thing to do with it? Times change so I'd expect a guy with your fabulous IQ to know that.

I'm 29 years old and I've heard all the stories from my dad, my late grandfather, blah blah blah. Shoveled snow, had to walk miles to school, got the paddle, heard em all bro thousands of times over. Again what the **** are you talking about? And please refrain from using you people. I get it you think it's cute and you're trying to ruffle feathers by continuously using it over and over again but it's childish. You talk about this experience yet you've shown yourself to be the biggest child of the bunch.

Once again to stay on topic we are talking about American teenagers in their present state and their work ethic. IT'S A JOKE! You're wrong, deal with it. You're the loser here. You've established in your own mind you're above it all, you're above a good majority of us posting in this thread and yet you continue to post here. You are a ****ing loser, period. You have a family, a wife, kids and you spend half of your day here at minimum. I have none of this so I have a reason to waste my time here. What the **** is yours? Is your life that miserable that you have to converse with people you consider below you just to feel relevant? That's it isn't it? Yup!


Last edited by DisGunBGud; 07-02-2017 at 05:26 PM.
DisGunBGud is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 05:19 PM   #7570
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Yes, I admit I mistakenly thought Original Position's post was yours
Still undefeated tho, amirite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
It doesn't take away from the fact that you spam this forum with your Twitter idiocy.
Hmm, let's look into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Post 7403
Trump's tweet about Mika, obviously newsworthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
7404, 7452
Both of these posts have tweets from Republican senators commenting on Trump, obviously newsworthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
7480
Another Trump tweet, lol wil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
and those are just from this thread on the previous page. We get it, dude, you use Twitter.
I actually don't use Twitter, I usually post these after they're brought to my attention from being posted elsewhere or referenced in news articles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
They are non-content posts that make no point and slow down everyone's browser. It's annoying and stupid.
The tweets that the president of the United States and other prominent politicians make are "non-content"? lol how ****ing stupid are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
When did you learn to "argue" like that? What point are you actually making? That there are people who dislike the president, a point which no one realizes so you take it upon yourself to educate the masses?
In a post where you complain about tweets made by Donald Trump and Republican senators, you're...completely missing the point and telling me that I'm posting about "people who dislike the president"? Jesus wil, you're losing it pretty bad here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
You literally act like a child posting in this manner. No one cares about Twitter, dude. It's a medium for idiots to express their worthless opinions that no rational people care about. I say that even for Trump, I don't care about his Tweets. I understand why he does it but I take time to read what's actually going on and I don't feel the need for his Tweets to "explain" what's going on to me.
The rest of the world does care about Donald Trump's tweets, though, so your minority opinion here is noted and accordingly discarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Stop with the damn Tweets.
Nah, I think I'll keep it up, perhaps even more often now. I really haven't spammed very often in the past - I think I've posted tweets in, like, 6 posts here in the last two weeks. But knowing that it pisses you off I can definitely up my game, thanks for the tip
goofyballer is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 05:19 PM   #7571
Abbaddabba
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,770
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Maybe you're right and housing is really very affordable and everything I've ever experienced looking for a home is just a figment of my imagination. Hopefully I'll wake from this daze and get myself a 3,000 square foot home for 225k.

I'll go home and tell my wife we've just been doing it all wrong. Who knew?

Yea, because back in the good ol' days, everyone owned 3,000 sqft houses and could pay off their mortgages in 5 years. Good point.
Abbaddabba is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 05:21 PM   #7572
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Long gone, long long gone
Posts: 9,839
Re: President Trump

lol
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 05:49 PM   #7573
BroadwaySushy
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a basket of deplorables
Posts: 3,237
Re: President Trump

LOL goofy. Spam some more fake news dude.

You're so good at it.
BroadwaySushy is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 06:01 PM   #7574
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 19,376
Re: President Trump



Spoiler:
spanktehbadwookie is offline  
Old 07-02-2017, 06:05 PM   #7575
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGunBGud View Post
What the **** are you talking about?
We are talking about teenagers working harder than jalfrezi, which you responded doesn't happen. I assure you, it absolutely does. I didn't walk 15 miles to school uphill with no shoes and I don't know why you're crying like a little hoe about it.

It seems you are upset. Maybe you should take a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Still undefeated tho, amirite?
:
My record remains intact.
wil318466 is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive