Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2017, 08:29 PM   #7276
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
I don't see what is so funny. Samson hangs on every word I say. It's creepy.
Oh totally, it's creepy when it's done to you and...what is it when done to liberals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
It's pretty thorough, I'll admit. Would you say it's so uncommon as to be called creepy, though? I mean let's be honest here, people search through other people's post history. I don't do it often, because I'm bad at it, but I've done it myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
I would say it being creepy/stalkerish is a real stretch.
LOL
goofyballer is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:29 PM   #7277
5ive
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Harvard, in a place like Africa
Posts: 6,751
Re: President Trump

The dude is full westworlding behind considering the notion that some people with the means are willing and even happy to share and help and contribute to the greater social good.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Depend on perspective but in general I would not disagree with your statement. Trump's claims on healthcare were always a sham. Come on dude, we all knew this. This isn't a surprise, is it?

The truth is there is no magic bullet when it comes to healthcare. Someone has to pay. Whether that's through taxes or high costs to the patients, someone is paying, which means one side will always be unhappy. Always.

This isn't going to get better, bro. It's going to be crappy unless we are willing to all pony up some sort of tax like social security. That's just the way it is. And I sure as hell don't want to pay for another entitlement. Do you?

Hell, I wish I could opt out of social security.
5ive is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:30 PM   #7278
FoldnDark
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FoldnDark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louie
Posts: 11,931
Re: President Trump

Sy Hersh article claims Syrian sarin gas attack didn't happen and US knew it.

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...-Red-Line.html
FoldnDark is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:33 PM   #7279
5ive
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Harvard, in a place like Africa
Posts: 6,751
Re: President Trump

The one time wil set foot on a university campus, he walked past a lab and wondered why this group of ****ing nerds in weird white coats were staring at a mouse.

NERDS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
I don't see what is so funny. Samson hangs on every word I say. It's creepy.

5ives obsession with me is downright criminal.
5ive is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:45 PM   #7280
spaceman Bryce
anything you guys want
 
spaceman Bryce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: kansas
Posts: 17,910
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltedDonkey View Post
wil is like the only conservative who posts any content. Of course we all respond to him.

Also it's hard to harass someone on an internet forum with voluntary participation. If he felt harassed he just wouldn't post here.
I wonder why wil is like the only conservative who posts here? I have some theories on that.

You need to know that you are very wrong about the harassment. I have a lot of experience and knowledge about this.
spaceman Bryce is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:46 PM   #7281
BroadwaySushy
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a basket of deplorables
Posts: 3,237
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
I don't see what is so funny. Samson hangs on every word I say. It's creepy.

5ives obsession with me is downright criminal.
Now you've got goofy on your case as well. That dude is seriously obssesssive.

He was on my case for ages. Seriously, I couldn't even fart without him knowing about it.

It's downright creepy.
BroadwaySushy is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:51 PM   #7282
spaceman Bryce
anything you guys want
 
spaceman Bryce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: kansas
Posts: 17,910
Re: President Trump

Tilted , many people are much more sensitive than you (not a good or bad thing) so you need to be careful how you treat people especially those being trolled online. i was very very upset about my posts on here and my treatment by many posters and spent a long time crying about it. Totally serious. Ive become a tougher person though and wil is currently a tougher person than I was. But good people should be careful about how they treat others online.
spaceman Bryce is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:52 PM   #7283
BroadwaySushy
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a basket of deplorables
Posts: 3,237
Re: President Trump

You didn't treat me very nicely. And I never said anything bad about you, that I can recall.
BroadwaySushy is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:53 PM   #7284
spaceman Bryce
anything you guys want
 
spaceman Bryce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: kansas
Posts: 17,910
Re: President Trump

and that was in my 20's. If i had been treated that way when i was 13 I really might have shot myself.
spaceman Bryce is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:55 PM   #7285
spaceman Bryce
anything you guys want
 
spaceman Bryce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: kansas
Posts: 17,910
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy View Post
You didn't treat me very nicely. And I never said anything bad about you, that I can recall.
you dont even talk to me or about the issues. Also another thing is Im a different person now . im 31 and im not even upset about any of the posting that goes on here now, Im talking about years ago. I was jsut trying to get microbet off wils back.
spaceman Bryce is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:56 PM   #7286
BroadwaySushy
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a basket of deplorables
Posts: 3,237
Re: President Trump

So why did you call me bad names?
BroadwaySushy is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 08:59 PM   #7287
spaceman Bryce
anything you guys want
 
spaceman Bryce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: kansas
Posts: 17,910
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy View Post
So why did you call me bad names?
when? probably because i was mad at you. but show me and ill tell you exactly.
I had to call people names because everyone was making fun of me and being very mean to me. I don't really think or feel that way now though i'm a much stronger person who knows how to deal with internet bullies.
spaceman Bryce is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:01 PM   #7288
5ive
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Harvard, in a place like Africa
Posts: 6,751
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi View Post
Wrong yet again.

We have what's called a work-life balance. To spell it out for you this means that people are encouraged to have more time with their families than in the US because it's understood that happy, well-balanced workers tend to be better, more productive workers, and people are obviously happier to be with their families than you are. One wonders why that is.

Europeans care about travelling because, unlike you, they understand that the world is a richly diverse place and to spend all of one's life cooped up in one place is a sad waste of a life...not that there's any chance of an uncultured ignoramus ever being able to understand this point.
The mother****er has 2 small children and doesn't care about days off.
5ive is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:02 PM   #7289
BroadwaySushy
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a basket of deplorables
Posts: 3,237
Re: President Trump

You agreed with microbet when he called me something horrible and then said I shouldn't be offended because I live in a vw or something.

(Reply to spaceman)
BroadwaySushy is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:02 PM   #7290
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoldnDark View Post
Sy Hersh article claims Syrian sarin gas attack didn't happen and US knew it.

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...-Red-Line.html
Multiple people called that on the spot as soon as it happened. I think I called it fake immediately. No way Assad used chemical weapons when he's so close to winning. It would be suicide.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:04 PM   #7291
spaceman Bryce
anything you guys want
 
spaceman Bryce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: kansas
Posts: 17,910
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy View Post
You agreed with mocrobet when he called me something horrible and then said I shouldn't be offended because I live in a vw or something.
I agree with microbet that you're a farce not that youre a horrible person. im not going to talk to you about it anymore because I don't think you're being genuine.
spaceman Bryce is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:05 PM   #7292
BroadwaySushy
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a basket of deplorables
Posts: 3,237
Re: President Trump

yeah, seymour hersh is a pretty respected reporter from way back.
BroadwaySushy is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:07 PM   #7293
BroadwaySushy
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a basket of deplorables
Posts: 3,237
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman Bryce View Post
I agree with microbet that you're a farce not that youre a horrible person. im not going to talk to you about it anymore because I don't think you're being genuine.
Well, both he and you are wrong. But w/e.
BroadwaySushy is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:09 PM   #7294
5ive
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Harvard, in a place like Africa
Posts: 6,751
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi View Post
There's a reason you have to work 80 hour weeks to provide for your family and Europeans don't, wil, and it's not because you're an amazingly productive person.
Slightly off-topic but I get slightly bothered when people talk about so-called skilled v unskilled work.

I guarantee I could learn wil's job faster than it would take for him to learn to work a cash register at McD's. And I don't even know what he does.
5ive is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:10 PM   #7295
spaceman Bryce
anything you guys want
 
spaceman Bryce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: kansas
Posts: 17,910
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
Slightly off-topic but I get slightly bothered when people talk about so-called skilled v unskilled work.

I guarantee I could learn wil's job faster than it would take for him to learn to work a cash register at McD's. And I don't even know what he does.
I was a cashier for 4 years. It's harder than you think.
spaceman Bryce is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:13 PM   #7296
BroadwaySushy
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a basket of deplorables
Posts: 3,237
Re: President Trump

I mean why the **** would I post on here if I wasn't being genuine. What would be the ****ing point?
BroadwaySushy is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:14 PM   #7297
Deuces McKracken
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 8,860
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
The extremely and pathetically narcissistic president of the United States has fake, photoshopped Time Magazine covers of him hanging at his golf clubs

This not a Time Magazine issue that has ever existed and this idiot has it hanging on the walls lmao

Not bad, not bad
Ok, but that is almost like making fun of someone with a mental problem. What's more interesting is that our society has heavily promoted this person as someone to admire for a long time. And during that entire time it is not as though all of his antisocial behavior was unknown.

Trump got in on false populism, but why was he even considered? Why isn't someone who gets a kick out of denigrating people while firing them called an ******* instead of a business man? Could it be because we fear aligning ourselves against the capitalist mores built around callous selfishness will doom us individually?

That Time cover could have been real. We've looked at Trump as if he creates some value or embodies something to aspire to for a long time. Well it turns out values have consequences. Who knew?
Deuces McKracken is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:24 PM   #7298
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy View Post
Now you've got goofy on your case as well. That dude is seriously obssesssive.

He was on my case for ages. Seriously, I couldn't even fart without him knowing about it.

It's downright creepy.
lol you talk about me in threads I don't even read and are now following me to a new discussion here to talk about me some more. You are an obsessive and strange old man.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:26 PM   #7299
samsonh
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Belmont Alum
Posts: 3,524
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
You really are a weirdo freak. You search my post history and pay attention to every single thing I say about my personal life? Is that what you consider normal behavior?

And yes, I did sell out of everything except one investment. What that has to do with my posting in politics is beyond me.

You really are a bizarre person who seems borderline obsessive. Wtf is wrong with you?
Wil I rad bfi, oot, se, and politics. I read the last two pages of that thread(that I only glance at occasionally). You may be right about the market, who knows. But I'm right about non qualified accounts. Oh well!

Also, adios: learn what qualified accounts mean bro! Double lulz
samsonh is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 09:33 PM   #7300
5ive
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Harvard, in a place like Africa
Posts: 6,751
Re: President Trump

If anybody is curious as to what the gibberish below is all about, there was a discussion about the 'education system in USA' awhile back. The low rank is for the K-12 public schooling. The high rank is for the higher institutions, public and private.

It's been months, with multiple rehashes, and wil can't figure out what would be an easy-intermediate ACT question in the reading section.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
You base your arguments on interpreted data. The united States ranks how well in education? Around 27th? That's technically correct but it sure doesn't paint the correct picture. America has the best education system in the world and everyone knows it. Again, it's because things are unequal here. It's DESIGNED THAT WAY.
5ive is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive