Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2017, 12:44 PM   #5451
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey View Post
The right needs their own Noam Chomsky to say that the democratic party is the most dangerous organization in the history of the world because of the reasons you mention. Our Noam also needs to be senile, to be loosely considered an expert in some topics but to be un-qualified to speak as an expert on the things we have him talk about and to have a fairly long history of quotes attributted to him that are stupid.
The left is in control right now. They own the universities and are pumping out non stop indoctrinated sheep. They own the media, they own social media, they own all of the urban areas.

The good thing is they eventually expose themselves and people reject their nonsense. That's why they are so desperate to indoctrinate then when they are young, so they can control them forever. If they didn't have the influence in higher learning and the minorities in the cities they'd get crushed, and they know it. Just having the media isn't enough.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 12:48 PM   #5452
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
I think I have a much better handle on how everything works than you do. By a long shot.

As far as avoiding the topic, I never avoided a thing.
You left this thread for like a week (right after making several posts about how awful Erdogan was) when Trump called to congratulate him lololol. You fool nobody.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 12:51 PM   #5453
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
You left this thread for like a week (right after making several posts about how awful Erdogan was) when Trump called to congratulate him lololol. You fool nobody.
I didn't do it on purpose, and I surely didn't do it because of trump congratulating someone? I may very well have not posted here much, but it is purely a coincidence. There is mostly one thread I stay in, and that's not by accident.

Talking about this idiot erdogan certainly wouldn't keep me from posting anywhere.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 12:55 PM   #5454
Abbaddabba
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,770
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpuig View Post
Funny how America voted for a black guy twice and the elections weren't about race. The last election was between two of the whitest people in the world and that election is all about race.
Who would have said obamas elections weren't in large part about race? If there were any, they would be the left wing equivalents to the right wing loonies who're being intentionally obtuse to the fact that that donald trump is baiting people in the country who were uncomfortable with a black president.
Abbaddabba is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:01 PM   #5455
TiltedDonkey
veteran
 
TiltedDonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,977
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey View Post
A white guy really did shoot up a neighborhood pool with all minorities. Liberals, I believe ITT, said it was an example of racism brought on because trump encourages racism somehow. It was later revealed that he just broke up with his gf and it had nothing to do with race.
Okay. How is this relevant to anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
The left doesn't understand racism. When Jewish and black liberals are running around calling in bomb threats, burning churches and drawing swastikas on everything, I think the real problem is on the left.
Two things:

1) Do you think the crazies on either side are representative of their entire side?

2) It's unclear how "Jewish and black liberals ... running around calling in bomb threats, burning churches and drawing swastikas on everything" is an example of racism, so how does this support your claim that the left has a racism problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Sklansky View Post
If you are a middle class person of reasonable intelligence and are capable of feeling guilt, it sometimes bothers you if you didn't become a cancer researcher, part of Doctors without Borders or at least a registered nurse, an inventor or a teacher or something of that nature. To alleviate some of that guilt you take special pride in how appalled you are by racism. That goes away if racism goes away.
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adios View Post
Quote:
Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) tax (/ˈfaɪkə/) is a United States federal payroll (or employment) tax
...

Your argument that FICA is equivalent to an income tax is ridiculous.
Uh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Lol at this. It was about race? You think white Democrats in the rust belt switched sides because of race?
Yes, partly, among other reasons. Why do you think they switched sides?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
You think the state of Florida voted for Trump due to race?
Yes, partly, among other reasons. Why do you think the state of Florida voted for Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Haha. It's amazing that even after all this time after the election you still have no idea why she lost. Utterly amazing.
This implies you know why. Educate us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
The left is in control right now. They own the universities and are pumping out non stop indoctrinated sheep.
How did the left get control of the universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
They own the media, they own social media, they own all of the urban areas.
How did this happen?
TiltedDonkey is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:02 PM   #5456
bahbahmickey
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bahbahmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UTG-3
Posts: 13,302
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbet View Post
Btw, I don't take you seriously at all. Wil is a textbook case of the kind of trolling the right does which Einbert posted about a thousand times or so.
What happened to bert? Did he finally catch a ban for his insane link and tweet posting that any conservative would have faced years ago?
bahbahmickey is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:08 PM   #5457
bahbahmickey
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bahbahmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UTG-3
Posts: 13,302
Re: President Trump

tiltdonk, the reason the story is relevant is because the liberals of this thread were accusing conservatives of jumping to the conclusion that something is Islamic terrorism when an incident occurs and the liberals of this thread did the same thing in the JCC bomb threats and the pool shooting.
bahbahmickey is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:09 PM   #5458
TiltedDonkey
veteran
 
TiltedDonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,977
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey View Post
tiltdonk, the reason the story is relevant is because the liberals of this thread were accusing conservatives of jumping to the conclusion that something is Islamic terrorism when an incident occurs and the liberals of this thread did the same thing in the JCC bomb threats and the pool shooting.
Sorry, I don't get it. If it was bad when liberals did it, then isn't it also bad when conservatives do it?
TiltedDonkey is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:12 PM   #5459
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Einbert is a spammer. That is not just an opinion, go read his postings in other forums. People ask him very nicely to curb his massive amounts of tweets and links, yet he refuses to do so. His posting style is infuriating. I don't even mind it that much but after a while it just gets old.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:13 PM   #5460
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
"Imagine how right wingers would feel if ______ Trump scandal took place under Obama" is always a fun game, but boy does it go off the charts w/ Erdogan's thugs beating up protesters on American soil. What an embarrassment, Trump can't even enact his "America first" platform in America, let alone around the world. Sad!
I'm sure the Proud Boys are getting ready to protect the free speech rights of Kurdish protesters as we speak.
13ball is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:16 PM   #5461
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltedDonkey View Post
Sorry, I don't get it. If it was bad when liberals did it, then isn't it also bad when conservatives do it?
It seems like you don't get a lot of things, judging by the massive amount of questions you've asked in your last few posts.

We were simply pointing out hypocrisy. The leftists denounce things when they did the same just a few years ago, almost always with an air of moral superiority. We are just pointing that out, I don't see why this needs to be explained.

For example, Trump's war with the liberal media is constantly denounced by the left, yet Obama did the same thing when he tried to ban fox news when he was president. We are using their own arguments against them.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:19 PM   #5462
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Lol at this. It was about race? You think white Democrats in the rust belt switched sides because of race? You think the state of Florida voted for Trump due to race?

Haha. It's amazing that even after all this time after the election you still have no idea why she lost. Utterly amazing.
Trump won the Republican nomination because of his racist positions on Mexicans and Muslims. I know you personally agree with those racist positions and so you want to pretend that you aren't a racist.

Considering I never mentioned "why she lost" your post makes no ****ing sense. Perhaps find someone who can explain things to you before you respond. Or just don't respond.
13ball is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:23 PM   #5463
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Yeah. Trump had zero chance to win the gop nomination. He had zero chance to win the presidency.

Now he won because racism.

Got it, lol. Must be nice to go back in time and revise history in your own mind.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:23 PM   #5464
microbet
Solar Powered
 
microbet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 54,424
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Einbert is a spammer. That is not just an opinion, go read his postings in other forums. People ask him very nicely to curb his massive amounts of tweets and links, yet he refuses to do so. His posting style is infuriating. I don't even mind it that much but after a while it just gets old.
It's infuriating but you don't mind it that much.

You're able to hold onto a thought about as well as Trump.
microbet is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:25 PM   #5465
TiltedDonkey
veteran
 
TiltedDonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,977
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
It seems like you don't get a lot of things, judging by the massive amount of questions you've asked in your last few posts.
It's true. That's why I ask the questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
We were simply pointing out hypocrisy. The leftists denounce things when they did the same just a few years ago, almost always with an air of moral superiority. We are just pointing that out, I don't see why this needs to be explained.
Okay. So there was hypocrisy. I mean, I get that. What I don't get is why you think it excuses the behavior. Basically you said:

Thing X is bad.
Liberals did X.
===>
Therefore it is not bad when conservatives did X?

But that doesn't seem correct. Surely if X is bad then you should try not to do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
For example, Trump's war with the liberal media is constantly denounced by the left, yet Obama did the same thing when he tried to ban fox news when he was president. We are using their own arguments against them.
Well I don't care about Obama because he is not the president, but do you think that tweets like, for example:

Quote:
"The Fake Media (not*Real*Media) has gotten even worse since the election. Every story is badly slanted. We have to hold them to the truth!"
make sense?
TiltedDonkey is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:26 PM   #5466
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbet View Post
It's infuriating but you don't mind it that much.

You're able to hold onto a thought about as well as Trump.
I don't mind the fact that it's ok he can do it. I hold no grudge towards a person wanting to share tweets. I just don't want him to fill up every single thread, on every single topic, with them.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:26 PM   #5467
TiltedDonkey
veteran
 
TiltedDonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,977
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Yeah. Trump had zero chance to win the gop nomination. He had zero chance to win the presidency.

Now he won because racism.

Got it, lol. Must be nice to go back in time and revise history in your own mind.
Why did he win?
TiltedDonkey is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:38 PM   #5468
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Why can't you stop asking questions?
wil318466 is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:42 PM   #5469
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Yeah. Trump had zero chance to win the gop nomination. He had zero chance to win the presidency.

Now he won because racism.

Got it, lol. Must be nice to go back in time and revise history in your own mind.
Yeah. I didn't think he would win the GOP nomination because I didn't think Republicans would vote for such a racist idiot. But they did. You did.

So, yeah, I ****ed that up. Republicans were way more racist than I thought they were. I won't make that mistake again.
13ball is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:52 PM   #5470
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball View Post
Yeah. I didn't think he would win the GOP nomination because I didn't think Republicans would vote for such a racist idiot. But they did. You did.

So, yeah, I ****ed that up. Republicans were way more racist than I thought they were. I won't make that mistake again.
And people say I'm the one who doesn't understand things?

This entire post is one Olympic sized swimming pool full of fail.

You literally do not understand how the world works if you believe the above. You should be embarrassed forever for writing such absolute nonsense. No credible political person would agree with your assessment here. Not one.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:59 PM   #5471
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: President Trump

13ball, are you part of the resistance movement? Like, do you hang out with girls with blue lipstick and 130 pound beta males wearing bandanas over their faces chanting slogans denouncing fascism?
wil318466 is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #5472
bahbahmickey
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bahbahmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UTG-3
Posts: 13,302
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball View Post
Trump won the Republican nomination because of his racist positions on Mexicans and Muslims.
What makes you believe he is racist against mexicans?
bahbahmickey is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 02:23 PM   #5473
samsonh
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Belmont Alum
Posts: 3,524
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
13ball, are you part of the resistance movement? Like, do you hang out with girls with blue lipstick and 130 pound beta males wearing bandanas over their faces chanting slogans denouncing fascism?
William,

You're Korean. Why are you making fun of small people?
samsonh is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 02:24 PM   #5474
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

He said judges of Mexican heritage can't be impartial.
13ball is offline  
Old 05-19-2017, 02:29 PM   #5475
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
13ball, are you part of the resistance movement? Like, do you hang out with girls with blue lipstick and 130 pound beta males wearing bandanas over their faces chanting slogans denouncing fascism?
I guess anybody who mentions racism must be some fringe person, right? WIl has it all figured out. He knows there's no racism against black people because he's Asian. He knows there's no racism against Hispanics, because look at how successful he is and he's Asian.

BTW, why does Korea send us their worst? They're rape apologists. They're racists. They're criminals.

Last edited by 13ball; 05-19-2017 at 02:30 PM. Reason: some (I assume) are good people
13ball is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive