Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2017, 01:12 PM   #4651
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

I'm glad the term "fake news" is there for people to throw around instead of making an actual argument about anything ever.
13ball is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 01:17 PM   #4652
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Let's just summarize the last few "points" made by Trump supporters:

TrumpTrain: Trump is doing good because I like flowers and breathing!
mickey: Yeah, me too.
mandogig: Y'all are jealous! Y'all don't know me!
juan: fakenwsfakenewsfakenewsfakennewsfakenews
13ball is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 02:18 PM   #4653
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,124
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball View Post
Let's just summarize the last few "points" made by Trump supporters:

TrumpTrain: Trump is doing good because I like flowers and breathing!
mickey: Yeah, me too.
mandogig: Y'all are jealous! Y'all don't know me!
juan: fakenwsfakenewsfakenewsfakennewsfakenews
Don't hate us cause you aint us.
mongidig is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 02:58 PM   #4654
2OutsNoProb
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: BK, NY
Posts: 15,997
Re: President Trump

I can't imagine any scenario in which I'd be envious of an anonymous online Trump supporter.
2OutsNoProb is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 03:48 PM   #4655
bahbahmickey
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bahbahmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UTG-3
Posts: 13,340
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball View Post
Let's just summarize the last few "points" made by Trump supporters:

TrumpTrain: Trump is doing good because I like flowers and breathing!
mickey: Yeah, me too.
mandogig: Y'all are jealous! Y'all don't know me!
juan: fakenwsfakenewsfakenewsfakennewsfakenews
Great point. I truly believe that yesterday flowers were healthier and the sun was brighter than ever before because of trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2OutsNoProb View Post
I can't imagine any scenario in which I'd be envious of an anonymous online Trump supporter.
I can't imagine a scenario where I'd be envious of an anonymous person online.
bahbahmickey is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 04:49 PM   #4656
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,124
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
mongidig constantly posts fake things and spams regurgitated talking points from Hannity in the thread. You claim this is disqualifying behavior for someone to be taken seriously because you accuse me of doing those things, but when you're willing to pat mongidig on the back simply because he attacks the right people, it's kinda transparent that the only thing you really find disqualifying is being a liberal. Why do you bother writing so many words pretending to have principles when it's obvious to everyone in the forum that they're just sorry justifications for you avoid ever engaging on substance? We won't discuss dairy here because that would require you to do something other than troll, lol.

Even mickey, with all his intellectual bankruptcy, had the ability to tell mongidig to slow down his Trump slobbering earlier in the thread. But you'll never catch juan criticizing one of his own!
I don't have time for this nonsense. The NFL draft is less than 1 week away. I'm pretty sure Mickey feels badly for snapping at me. I didn't see were Juan patted me on the back. More fake news from you.
mongidig is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 07:23 PM   #4657
juan valdez
Pooh-Bah
 
juan valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,577
Re: President Trump

this is the fake news goofyballer posted and was mocked for. he and 13ball have been arguing its not fake news even after i posted this from the author and their source. internet heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
juan valdez is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 07:48 PM   #4658
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

lol at bragging about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
it turns out i was wrong and he was right. i came back to this thread admitted i had the facts mixed up and he was right. batair has a proven track record of either being mentally challenged or pretending to be on the internet but in that instance he was right and i was wrong, so i came back and admitted it. thats what normal people do
Oh yes, juan, you're so very normal and magnanimous when owning up to mistakes. Here's your "apology":

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
i went over to the mod thread recover your quote and realized it was jalfrezi. youre right, it wasn't you. i got you two mixed up. as i mentioned before, it seems like a bat signal goes out every time i comment on a terrorist attack, a gay being lobbed off a roof, and now communism, for you jalfrezi to feverishly defend within seconds. it was an honest mistake
"How can you blame me for mixing you two up when you defend every bad thing in the world?" LOL totally normal behavior on display here.

And continuing with what a super normal person you are, where you're bragging about your ability to apologize to someone for lying about something they said, you then make another such lie:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
yeah this is just getting more and more weird guys. the author of your fake news has retracted the story and called it a steaming pile of garbage. you guys spent all day arguing it wasn't fake news when even the author would disagree.
Like most every claim you make, this is completely false. The pictures were indeed misleading and I didn't remark on the pictures (other than to correct mongidig when he claimed Tom was there, which he wasn't) after the initial post. If you're not lying, then quote the post where I continued "arguing it wasn't fake news"; it shouldn't be very hard! (you will of course not quote anything and will still claim that happened because that's the only play in your book, lol)

You continue to provide a wealth of evidence for my claim that the only thing you really find disqualifying is being a liberal. mickey posted fake news in that exchange as well, but that of course does not bother juan; mickey's on the right team!
goofyballer is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #4659
juan valdez
Pooh-Bah
 
juan valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,577
Re: President Trump

you forgot to bold the first part of the quote where i explain what i did wrong, admit i was wrong, and admit he was right

fake news

you posted the article and exclaimed it was savage and then argued trump got savaged, pretending you actually want discussion. said news was fake and the author retracted it. im not sure how you're confused. the fact you cant accept you posted fake news and fail to admit it over and over isnt a good look. its amusing to see you keep digging though. i think one thing is clear though, your fake news has been the hottest topic out of hundreds so far. i thought after you admitted you knew nothing about dairy while simultaneously denying your other fake news headline of the day was fake and trump got savaged, it was really going to stimulate some serious dairy talk. oh well, the news should pick back up tomorrow

Last edited by juan valdez; 04-23-2017 at 07:59 PM.
juan valdez is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 08:00 PM   #4660
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
you forgot to bold the first part of the quote where i explain what i did wrong, admit i was wrong, and admit he was right

fake news
Yeah the whole point is that you can't even apologize without a backhanded, victim-blaming attack in the middle, kinda funny for you to suggest that's what a "normal person" does (it probably is normal behavior for someone who supports Donald Trump, though)

Unrelated, some on-topic news for the thread:



LOL everyone who voted for this grifter in chief
goofyballer is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 08:02 PM   #4661
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Sorry juan I didn't see your edit at first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
you posted the article and exclaimed it was savage and then argued trump got savaged, pretending you actually want discussion. said news was fake and the author retracted it. im not sure how you're confused. the fact you cant accept you posted fake news and fail to admit it over and over isnt a good look. its amusing to see you keep digging though. i think one thing is clear though, your fake news has been the hottest topic out of hundreds so far. i thought after you admitted you knew nothing about dairy while simultaneously denying your other fake news headline of the day was fake and trump got savaged, it was really going to stimulate some serious dairy talk. oh well, the news should pick back up tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
(you will of course not quote anything and will still claim that happened because that's the only play in your book, lol)
Nailed it!
goofyballer is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 08:37 PM   #4662
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Trump urges congressional Republicans to leverage possible government shutdown to get border wall funding

Quote:
Trump wants funding to be included in a spending measure that would keep the government open past April 28, a determined effort that has prompted a possible standoff with lawmakers in both parties, who hope to avert a federal closure next weekend.
Quote:
“Will he sign a government funding bill that does not include funding for the border wall?” Chris Wallace, host of “Fox News Sunday,” asked Mulvaney during a televised interview.

“We don’t know yet,” Mulvaney responded.
Please, PLEASE let Republicans be dumb enough to shut down the government over this. The shutdown went terribly for Republicans last time, and if Trump's crowning 100 day achievement winds up being that the government shuts down because he's a baby who didn't get his way with the border wall, his unpopularity levels (which are already bad enough) will go through the roof. It's incredible that the White House somehow thinks this is a good strategy.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 08:37 PM   #4663
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
yeah this is just getting more and more weird guys. the author of your fake news has retracted the story and called it a steaming pile of garbage. you guys spent all day arguing it wasn't fake news when even the author would disagree. now that you have been presented with the fact the author retracts the story and admits it was a pile of garbage, you still fail to admit it was fake news and continue to argue

this all would have been old (fake) news if you guys could just act like normal people, but its just too much fun watching you argue that you are right about everything on the internet regardless of how silly it makes you look. its actually one of the things you correctly mock trump for
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
this is the fake news goofyballer posted and was mocked for he and 13ball have been arguing its not fake news even after i posted this from the author and their source. internet heroes
You seem to be having trouble reading. I pointed out that significantly fewer Patriots visited Trump compared to how many visited Obama. You keep whining and saying that's fake news for some reason--but the Patriots confirmed it so I don't know who you think you are fooling with this nonsense. I already agreed that it was irrelevant, but here you are again. It's the stupidest non-racist tangent that you've gone on so far.
13ball is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 08:39 PM   #4664
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Oh, but call it "fake news" some more because that is a great argument with lots of logic and smart things.
13ball is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 10:04 PM   #4665
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,124
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Trump urges congressional Republicans to leverage possible government shutdown to get border wall funding





Please, PLEASE let Republicans be dumb enough to shut down the government over this. The shutdown went terribly for Republicans last time, and if Trump's crowning 100 day achievement winds up being that the government shuts down because he's a baby who didn't get his way with the border wall, his unpopularity levels (which are already bad enough) will go through the roof. It's incredible that the White House somehow thinks this is a good strategy.
You wish harm to this country just because you hate Trump?
mongidig is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 10:14 PM   #4666
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,124
Re: President Trump

I usually don't take sides in these forums, but Juan is making Goofy and 13 look just foolish. I mean, just admit your mistakes and move on. Simple.

I don't think your hatred toward Trump is about Trump. It's about what Trump has revealed about yourself...and that's what you hate.

No charge this time fellas.

Ok. I have to get back draft preparation. What an exciting time of the year.
mongidig is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 10:26 PM   #4667
AllTheCheese
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AllTheCheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sad life; won't change
Posts: 11,906
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
I usually don't take sides in these forums, but Juan is making Goofy and 13 look just foolish. I mean, just admit your mistakes and move on. Simple.
lol, you're really positioning yourself as some kind of nonpartisan observer? Really? You? Too good.
AllTheCheese is offline  
Old 04-24-2017, 12:23 AM   #4668
Deuces McKracken
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 8,979
Re: President Trump

Why did Oprah, in an old interview with a much younger Donald Trump, ask him if he would run for the presidency one day?

He was a real estate developer whose dad got him started with a big pile of cash and who never really accomplished anything in that game. How does that warrant consideration for the presidency?
Deuces McKracken is offline  
Old 04-24-2017, 01:46 AM   #4669
Huehuecoyotl
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Huehuecoyotl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: It's hard to get by on a smile
Posts: 29,293
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
You wish harm to this country just because you hate Trump?
Sir, I'll have you know I died for this country. Show some respect.
Huehuecoyotl is offline  
Old 04-24-2017, 10:28 AM   #4670
Abbaddabba
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,771
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuces McKracken View Post
Why did Oprah, in an old interview with a much younger Donald Trump, ask him if he would run for the presidency one day?

He was a real estate developer whose dad got him started with a big pile of cash and who never really accomplished anything in that game. How does that warrant consideration for the presidency?
Because even back then you could tell he was kind of delusional.

Strong positions on everything + no awareness of the finer details = grandiose political ambitions.
Abbaddabba is offline  
Old 04-24-2017, 11:52 AM   #4671
Victor
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Victor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 65,816
Re: President Trump

so, in more news that racism is totally completely really dead and nothing at all to consider anymore, many ppl are really upset that new orleans is removing a monument that commemorated an 1872 event where white supremacists attacked the mixed race police and took over parts of the city.

npr said ppl were so mad that the city was scared to announce the exact time when the monument would be removed due to fear for the workers safety. they did it before dawn today.

the monument read:

"[Democrats] McEnery and Penny having been elected governor and lieutenant-governor by the white people, were duly installed by this overthrow of carpetbag government, ousting the usurpers, Governor Kellogg (white) and Lieutenant-Governor Antoine (colored).
United States troops took over the state government and reinstated the usurpers but the national election of November 1876 recognized white supremacy in the South and gave us our state."

but ya, racism is totally dead now.
Victor is offline  
Old 04-24-2017, 12:43 PM   #4672
bahbahmickey
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bahbahmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UTG-3
Posts: 13,340
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
but ya, racism is totally dead now.
Victor - 1
Straw Man - 0

You are undefeated, baby!
bahbahmickey is offline  
Old 04-24-2017, 12:45 PM   #4673
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,124
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
so, in more news that racism is totally completely really dead and nothing at all to consider anymore, many ppl are really upset that new orleans is removing a monument that commemorated an 1872 event where white supremacists attacked the mixed race police and took over parts of the city.

npr said ppl were so mad that the city was scared to announce the exact time when the monument would be removed due to fear for the workers safety. they did it before dawn today.

the monument read:

"[Democrats] McEnery and Penny having been elected governor and lieutenant-governor by the white people, were duly installed by this overthrow of carpetbag government, ousting the usurpers, Governor Kellogg (white) and Lieutenant-Governor Antoine (colored).
United States troops took over the state government and reinstated the usurpers but the national election of November 1876 recognized white supremacy in the South and gave us our state."

but ya, racism is totally dead now.
Nobody is saying racism doesn't exist. It's just over rated.

I'm sure the white supremacists ars upset about the removal of the monument. You make it sound like every day average people are pissed.
mongidig is offline  
Old 04-24-2017, 12:47 PM   #4674
bahbahmickey
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bahbahmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UTG-3
Posts: 13,340
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuces McKracken View Post
Why did Oprah, in an old interview with a much younger Donald Trump, ask him if he would run for the presidency one day?

He was a real estate developer whose dad got him started with a big pile of cash and who never really accomplished anything in that game. How does that warrant consideration for the presidency?
Oprah was asked why she asked that question about a year ago and she said she asked it because Trump seems presidential and because she believes it is easy for the general public to agree with him because he is such a likable guy.
bahbahmickey is offline  
Old 04-24-2017, 02:49 PM   #4675
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Happy Monday, everyone!

Trump, more and more resembling a senile racist grandfather, brags that his star power brings the highest TV ratings since the WTC came down
goofyballer is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive