Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 11:33 AM   #4576
HastenDan
banned
 
HastenDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,711
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWf View Post
This isn't even Hillary bashing which could theoretically be coming from the left, you're literally repeating Trump talking points about the Pats and posting offbrand Young Con-style lib owning Youtubes from a guy whose other videos include:

Neil Gorsuch Confirmed!! (GET HYPE EDITION)


Sean Spicer Crushes Russia Narrative And Redpills Reporter

Trump Keeps His Promise And "Bombs The **** Out Of ISIS"
1 - The patriots thing I was poking a little fun at goofyballer for thinking the NYTime was "Savage"ly REKKING Trump with a photograph, along with every person creaming over those photos. Sorry bud

2 - I don't give a damn about what someones youtube channels other videos are and it has no bearing on that video being funny. Sorry if it hit a little close to home

Don't reach too hard, you might strain your fragging muscles and let down your clan, you doughy ass homophobic white racist.
HastenDan is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 11:40 AM   #4577
FlyWf
It's the other way
 
FlyWf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: [ ] REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE
Posts: 58,099
Re: President Trump

Quote:
1 - The patriots thing I was poking a little fun at goofyballer for thinking the NYTime was "Savage"ly REKKING Trump with a photograph, along with every person creaming over those photos. Sorry bud
FlyWf is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 11:41 AM   #4578
juan valdez
Pooh-Bah
 
juan valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,556
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post


Savage
dont get trapped in the bubble bro

Quote:
The Patriots immediately debunked that by posting a different photo and then adding a comment saying: “These photos lack context. Facts: In 2015, over 40 football staff were on the stairs. In 2017, they were seated on the South Lawn.” Perhaps, this is why people shouldn’t read the Times for sports.
juan valdez is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 11:49 AM   #4579
bahbahmickey
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bahbahmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UTG-3
Posts: 13,302
Re: President Trump

Whoever posted the pic of the patriots I'm sure already feels really stupid for falling for the #fakenews. We don't need to keep piling on the proof of why he/she is wrong and why even if they were right it is a pretty worthless non-story.

C'mon it could have happened to any liberal that is quick to post "news" without checking sources.
bahbahmickey is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 12:41 PM   #4580
batair
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
batair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: idiocracy
Posts: 16,806
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
yeah this just highlights your ignorance.
Cite that American communist have a large body count in the US? Let me predict. You wont. Instead you will give another post like the below.

Quote:
there also hasn't been any polar bear attacks in miami or dallas

communism has a perfect track record of being a genocidal disaster because it is flawed and rotten to the core, not because some communist just couldn't quite implement it perfectly. that is just totally ignorant

there isnt people in denial or a general cluelessness regarding the horrors of far right political regimes, and thats a good thing. on the flip side, we have all sorts of clueless morons that can't even come close to describing why communism is also a genocidal failure. and maybe if they could, well then maybe the next time venezuela happens, it could be stopped. and perhaps if the far left morons understood how broken and evil communism is, they wouldnt try to incorporate diet communism either
.
batair is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 12:48 PM   #4581
juan valdez
Pooh-Bah
 
juan valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,556
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by batair View Post
Cite that American communist have a large body count in the US? Let me predict. You wont. Instead you will give another post like the below.


.
ummm.... i just told you there is no body count. i supplied a reason. there is no american communism just like there is no polar bears in miami. deaths from communism come from places with communism. same with deaths from polar bears

im absolutely amazed that you never seem to get embarrassed and double down on stupidity every time
juan valdez is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 12:57 PM   #4582
bahbahmickey
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bahbahmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UTG-3
Posts: 13,302
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by HastenDan View Post
You were anti Occupy Wall Street.
Lol bringing up OWS. The only person that should be bringing up OWS is me. I was the one who said OWS would very steadily lose momentum and time on TV & in print and would be out of peoples minds within a matter of a couple months after accomplishing absolutely nothing and looking like a bunch of morons who had no idea why they were protesting - and I said all that when OWS was at its peak in terms of media exposure.
bahbahmickey is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 12:58 PM   #4583
batair
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
batair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: idiocracy
Posts: 16,806
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
ummm.... i just told you there is no body count. i supplied a reason. there is no american communism just like there is no polar bears in miami. deaths from communism come from places with communism. same with deaths from polar bears

im absolutely amazed that you never seem to get embarrassed and double down on stupidity every time
There are American communist. Ive argued with one for over 20 years. They have a party and a long history in the US.

You brought up antifa (who also have a history here) linked them to communism to show the ills and now there are no communists. Ok... Problem solved!!

Last edited by batair; 04-20-2017 at 01:11 PM.
batair is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 01:02 PM   #4584
HastenDan
banned
 
HastenDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,711
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey View Post
Lol bringing up OWS. The only person that should be bringing up OWS is me. I was the one who said OWS would very steadily lose momentum and time on TV & in print and would be out of peoples minds within a matter of a couple months after accomplishing absolutely nothing and looking like a bunch of morons who had no idea why they were protesting - and I said all that when OWS was at its peak in terms of media exposure.
Sick call Kenny.
HastenDan is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #4585
HastenDan
banned
 
HastenDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,711
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball View Post
Really. You could make fun of the Patriots thing and say its irrelevant, because it is. But he slipped up by arguing that the players off to the side really weren't that important anyway.

And then the video of the black guy vs. antifa, which means...Richard Spencer can't be racist? I don't even understand the point.
Such ignorance and two strawmen from you. 1 - What are you talking about players off to the side? Lol do you even know whats going on? Then to assert that I claim "they weren't important anyway" what are you talking about dude. Get a grip.

As dumb as that is, your second clueless assertion is even more ignorant. What in the hell does Richard Spencer have to do with anything and why are you making such a stupid stawman? Richard Spencer is a massive scumbag racist piece of **** human. I hope he lives a miserable broken life! That video and my posting of it has nothing to do with him!

What is wrong with you dude?
HastenDan is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 01:45 PM   #4586
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
dont get trapped in the bubble bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
how about we just stick to whats true and who is or isnt doing a premature end zone dance over fake news
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey View Post
Whoever posted the pic of the patriots I'm sure already feels really stupid for falling for the #fakenews. We don't need to keep piling on the proof of why he/she is wrong and why even if they were right it is a pretty worthless non-story.

C'mon it could have happened to any liberal that is quick to post "news" without checking sources.
Guys, the Patriots confirmed that 34 of 53 players showed for Trump while 50 of 53 showed for Obama. 64% turnout vs. 94%.

None of this matters, which makes it real ****ing weird that you guys are lying about it. Your repeated lies just make it seem like you think this is important.
13ball is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 01:55 PM   #4587
bahbahmickey
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bahbahmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UTG-3
Posts: 13,302
Re: President Trump

ESPN's article said the patriots sent about the same size group to the WH both years, but a lot of the coaches/ other personnel aren't on the stairs like they were w/ obama. So unless for some reason you think having players there is worth more than having coaches there you are wrong. Also, you are still ignoring the fact that their former teammate killed himself that day (brady bailed day of because of personal reasons and I doubt he was the only one).

However, none of this matters why do we care more about if some particular NFL likes a president more than your average person?
bahbahmickey is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #4588
batair
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
batair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: idiocracy
Posts: 16,806
Re: President Trump

I cared that we played money to celebrate a child's game in the WH.
batair is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 02:04 PM   #4589
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by HastenDan View Post
Such ignorance and two strawmen from you. 1 - What are you talking about players off to the side? Lol do you even know whats going on? Then to assert that I claim "they weren't important anyway" what are you talking about dude. Get a grip.
You wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HastenDan View Post
Whoever could have forgotten those fantastic players lining the side stairs.
What kind of idiotic point are you trying to make? You are clearly trying to claim the side-stairs people aren't important.

Quote:
As dumb as that is, your second clueless assertion is even more ignorant. What in the hell does Richard Spencer have to do with anything and why are you making such a stupid stawman? Richard Spencer is a massive scumbag racist piece of **** human. I hope he lives a miserable broken life! That video and my posting of it has nothing to do with him!
So you are posting a video as some kind of "gotcha," or whatever your stupid motivation was, but you are clueless about Spencer's appearance at Auburn? Just going to randomly drop that video in the Trump thread because...?

It's pretty clear based on your behavior where your sympathies and obsessions lie. Your protestations when called out are not in the least bit convincing.
13ball is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 02:10 PM   #4590
HastenDan
banned
 
HastenDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,711
Re: President Trump

Lol man I was just pointing out that the old bald dudes lining the side stairs were not players! Hence the pictures are not equivalent to the point it is SAVAGE.

Don't get rustled homie.
HastenDan is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 02:18 PM   #4591
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey View Post
ESPN's article said the patriots sent about the same size group to the WH both years, but a lot of the coaches/ other personnel aren't on the stairs like they were w/ obama. So unless for some reason you think having players there is worth more than having coaches there you are wrong. Also, you are still ignoring the fact that their former teammate killed himself that day (brady bailed day of because of personal reasons and I doubt he was the only one).

However, none of this matters why do we care more about if some particular NFL likes a president more than your average person?
I don't care. But you guys keep defending it like it matters.

Even now you are defending it by saying it's all the same because they took along the guys who wash the jockstraps to compensate for all the players who skipped out. Come on.
13ball is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 02:19 PM   #4592
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by HastenDan View Post
Lol man I was just pointing out that the old bald dudes lining the side stairs were not players! Hence the pictures are not equivalent to the point it is SAVAGE.

Don't get rustled homie.
Thanks for your contributions to the forum, chief!
13ball is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 03:18 PM   #4593
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Attorney General Jeff Sessions appears perplexed that judges in Hawaii have the same power as judges in other states

Quote:
"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the President of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and Constitutional power," Sessions said on "The Mark Levin Show," as reported by CNN.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 04:57 PM   #4594
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey View Post
A yahoo article claims Brady didn't go to the White House because it was the same day Aaron Hernandez killed himself. That makes the person who posted the patriots: Obama v trump comparison look silly. I hope whoever it was doesn't feel too bad. You didn't know and neither did other news sources - and why bother trying to research when it fits your narrative?
By the way, do you have a link for this is or is it more FAKE NEWS? I cannot find any articles (on Yahoo or elsewhere) citing this as the reason Brady didn't attend.

Your conclusions absolutely do not follow from the premise, either. mongidig explicitly said he saw him (lol, wrong) before backtracking and claiming he was instead making a racist joke at the expense of all the black players present, and Brady's reasons for not attending don't somehow change the fact (you seem to be implying it does?) that way fewer players attended this year than in 2015.

Impressively bad post from you, on all angles.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 05:07 PM   #4595
microbet
Solar Powered
 
microbet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 54,424
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Erdogan won the vote? Lol, those changes happen in 2019, which gives us time for Trump to invade turkey.

The entire world has lost its mind. We're in for a wild ride.
Maybe when Trump meets with Erdogan in the White House next month he can discuss his invasion plans.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-tu...-idUSKBN17M1VS
microbet is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 05:10 PM   #4596
juan valdez
Pooh-Bah
 
juan valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,556
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
By the way, do you have a link for this is or is it more FAKE NEWS? I cannot find any articles (on Yahoo or elsewhere) citing this as the reason Brady didn't attend.

Your conclusions absolutely do not follow from the premise, either. mongidig explicitly said he saw him (lol, wrong) before backtracking and claiming he was instead making a racist joke at the expense of all the black players present, and Brady's reasons for not attending don't somehow change the fact (you seem to be implying it does?) that way fewer players attended this year than in 2015.

Impressively bad post from you, on all angles.
i mean, to start splitting hairs here is a bit silly right?

you posted a picture and article describing a football team appearance at the whitehouse. yawn. then it turns out that this non news story was also misleading in that a bunch of staff that were on the stairs before were now on the lawn. ok, yawn, lets move on. now you are pissing back and forth about the details?

its amazing what people have energy for. a guy yelling "Allahu akbar" before murdering random people has little to no interest in any 2p2 politics section. in fact, most of the posts about it have been defensive. the patriots turnout to the WH is much more of a hot topic. hopefully nobody murders cops in paris and it gets overshadowed by ivankas twitter or something
juan valdez is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 05:19 PM   #4597
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
ok, yawn, lets move on. now you are pissing back and forth about the details?
Uhh it takes two to tango, mickey has written more posts on the Patriots sub-topic than anything else in recent memory, seems like it's pretty important to him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
its amazing what people have energy for. a guy yelling "Allahu akbar" before murdering random people has little to no interest in any 2p2 politics section. in fact, most of the posts about it have been defensive. the patriots turnout to the WH is much more of a hot topic. hopefully nobody murders cops in paris and it gets overshadowed by ivankas twitter or something
You realize this goes both ways, right? I posted about Adelson's $5m gift to Trump and the following rumors that Sessions might make a sharp turn on online gambling - something that should be of interest and worry an internet poker forum - and the only response it gets is mickey splitting hairs with an NYT article's wording.

In fact, I make lots of posts about issues of great consequence (you usually call it "spamming") - it's the pro-Trump echo chamber in this thread (you, wil, mongidig, bahbah, et al) who determine what you want to actually respond to and turn into a bigger discussion. In this instance, you all decided PATRIOTS PICTURE, FAKE NEWS!!! was a much bigger deal to respond to in this thread than, say, the Trump admin either lying about the USS Carl Vinson or (even worse) not knowing where it was, or the filling of the swamp, or the many other issues we could discuss instead.
goofyballer is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #4598
juan valdez
Pooh-Bah
 
juan valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,556
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Uhh it takes two to tango, mickey has written more posts on the Patriots sub-topic than anything else in recent memory, seems like it's pretty important to him?



You realize this goes both ways, right? I posted about Adelson's $5m gift to Trump and the following rumors that Sessions might make a sharp turn on online gambling - something that should be of interest and worry an internet poker forum - and the only response it gets is mickey splitting hairs with an NYT article's wording.

In fact, I make lots of posts about issues of great consequence (you usually call it "spamming") - it's the pro-Trump echo chamber in this thread (you, wil, mongidig, bahbah, et al) who determine what you want to actually respond to and turn into a bigger discussion. In this instance, you all decided PATRIOTS PICTURE, FAKE NEWS!!! was a much bigger deal to respond to in this thread than, say, the Trump admin either lying about the USS Carl Vinson or (even worse) not knowing where it was, or the filling of the swamp, or the many other issues we could discuss instead.
well i guess if it takes two to tango then the fact you posted the fake news and are now splitting hairs needs to be ignored

ive repeatedly seen you post something to the effect of "what you think of this trumpkins". who are these trumpkins?

perhaps the fact that nobody commented on your other articles is because they agree. im hoping thats not the case with terrorism. the WH football article only got traction because it was fake news and a pathetic story. people aren't responding to you most of the time but the laughability of the patriots story was just too tasty
juan valdez is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 05:33 PM   #4599
microbet
Solar Powered
 
microbet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 54,424
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
i mean, to start splitting hairs here is a bit silly right?

you posted a picture and article describing a football team appearance at the whitehouse. yawn. then it turns out that this non news story was also misleading in that a bunch of staff that were on the stairs before were now on the lawn. ok, yawn, lets move on. now you are pissing back and forth about the details?

its amazing what people have energy for. a guy yelling "Allahu akbar" before murdering random people has little to no interest in any 2p2 politics section. in fact, most of the posts about it have been defensive. the patriots turnout to the WH is much more of a hot topic. hopefully nobody murders cops in paris and it gets overshadowed by ivankas twitter or something
Shooting in Paris will get more attention than the Mosque Trump bombed in Syria killing 50 people.
microbet is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 05:33 PM   #4600
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez View Post
perhaps the fact that nobody commented on your other articles is because they agree.
Hahaha, oh wow. Yes, I'm sure all the articles I post that bahbah and mongidig don't respond to are because they agree with them.
goofyballer is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive