Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
President Trump President Trump

04-19-2017 , 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by einbert
The U.S. was right to bring violence to bear against Hitler, and people of 2017 are perfectly right to bring violence to bear against fascists here and their white nationalist cronies. And we will.
its probably a good idea for you to put this in to the context. what is the body count for communism in recent history?

now i am perfectly aware almost nobody (perhaps an understatement) on the left in this forum understands how and why communism has this massive body count, so i won't even bother getting you guys to duck such an obvious question

antifa is full of open communists. they went to a free speech rally that had various groups with various views. they showed up with explosives and weapons. they had a uniform. they were on social media talking about how they are going out to collect nazi scalps. the antifa chick famous for getting punched in the face is even more famous for doing big bush porn

you should probably try to exit your bubble and look at things from a more balanced pov
04-19-2017 , 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
its probably a good idea for you to put this in to the context. what is the body count for communism in recent history?

now i am perfectly aware almost nobody (perhaps an understatement) on the left in this forum understands how and why communism has this massive body count, so i won't even bother getting you guys to duck such an obvious question

antifa is full of open communists. they went to a free speech rally that had various groups with various views. they showed up with explosives and weapons. they had a uniform. they were on social media talking about how they are going out to collect nazi scalps. the antifa chick famous for getting punched in the face is even more famous for doing big bush porn

you should probably try to exit your bubble and look at things from a more balanced pov
What is the body count in the US by American communist?
04-19-2017 , 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batair
What is the body count in the US by American communist?
i'll start to answer your questions after you fall flat on your face actually attempting to give a body count and explain how communism is responsible

for the millionth consecutive time, the magic 8 ball predicts a complete failure to articulate an answer from yourself and the rest of the usual suspects

as far as your specific question, why is it important?
04-19-2017 , 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
i'll start to answer your questions after you fall flat on your face actually attempting to give a body count and explain how communism is responsible

for the millionth consecutive time, the magic 8 ball predicts a complete failure to articulate an answer from yourself and the rest of the usual suspects

as far as your specific question, why is it important?
I don't need the answer I know it. My question was more of a point.
04-19-2017 , 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batair
I don't need the answer I know it. My question was more of a point.
youre hopeless bro. i asked you why you think your question was important and you failed to even attempt to answer why your own question is important. just when you think someones thoughts couldn't get any more shallow....

thats why i originally stated i wouldn't even bother with trying to get people to articulate why communism has an epic body count before you decided to chime in. you then chime in with a pointless question and when asked what the point of your own question is, you state your question is a point. i imagine this is the kind of stuff that happens at flat earth meetings
04-19-2017 , 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
antifa is full of open communists. they went to a free speech rally that had various groups with various views. they showed up with explosives and weapons. they had a uniform. they were on social media talking about how they are going out to collect nazi scalps. the antifa chick famous for getting punched in the face is even more famous for doing big bush porn
I'm against all of these things, especially big bush porn. I'm also against the racist alt-right, their uniforms, and their anti-freedom policies.

I'm not sure what your point is.
04-19-2017 , 02:51 PM
Communism is clearly responsible for many tens of millions of deaths.

What's the body count for Capitalism?
04-19-2017 , 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball
I'm against all of these things, especially big bush porn. I'm also against the racist alt-right, their uniforms, and their anti-freedom policies.

I'm not sure what your point is.
you could maybe start with the part of my post you deleted before quoting me?

i mean we don't even need to get in to who you agree with politically, but to defend what antifa did is absolutely ridiculous unless you are in such a bubble where you have been fed a totally incomplete story or that you are so ignorant that you somehow think anti fascists showing up to a free speech rally with the intent on shutting it down with violence isn't a giant pile of hypocritical idiocy

and yes thats just the obvious tip of the iceberg. how anyone with any sense can spend hours discussing and reading politics and then be an antifa apologist who is completely missing the plot is absurd
04-19-2017 , 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi
Communism is clearly responsible for many tens of millions of deaths.

What's the body count for Capitalism?
mr articulate,

why is communism responsible for tens of millions of deaths?

how many deaths is capitalism responsible for?

why are you comparing communism to capitalism?

i assume you are pretending to know the answers to these questions (but dont) so go ahead and fall flat on your face and fail to articulate an actual idea or point and prove magic 8 ball right once again
04-19-2017 , 03:01 PM
Did you read this article? It is terrible.

"Some of the biggest checks came from corporate executives and businesses who would soon have major interests at stake under a Trump administration, from the energy sector to Wall Street. Other large contributions came from donors or interest groups who had held their noses when Mr. Trump won the Republican nomination or even staunchly opposed him."

What corp. Execs and businesses have "major interests" at stake under trump but not past/future presidents? Also, what corp. Execs and businesses DON'T have "major interests" at stake under trump and not past/future presidents?
04-19-2017 , 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
mr articulate,

why is communism responsible for tens of millions of deaths?

how many deaths is capitalism responsible for?

why are you comparing communism to capitalism?

i assume you are pretending to know the answers to these questions (but dont) so go ahead and fall flat on your face and fail to articulate an actual idea or point and prove magic 8 ball right once again
Why are you answering a question with more questions, Mr "Black People Underachieve Because They Have Different Hormone Levels But I Can't Provide A Citation"?
04-19-2017 , 03:05 PM
What's big bush porn?
04-19-2017 , 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy
What's big bush porn?
I was too scared to ask this question.
04-19-2017 , 03:08 PM
mickey - yes, I read it. The article did not make any such claim that execs and businesses wouldn't have had major interests at stake under other administrations, you invented that.

It is telling that you cannot even argue against the basic point - that Adelson gave Trump the largest donation ever for an inauguration and the Trump administration appears prepared to pay him back in spades - and have to pick stupid and inaccurate bones with the wording of other things.

Do let us know if there are any more kindergarten-level questions we can answer for you!
04-19-2017 , 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
you could maybe start with the part of my post you deleted before quoting me?

i mean we don't even need to get in to who you agree with politically, but to defend what antifa did is absolutely ridiculous unless you are in such a bubble where you have been fed a totally incomplete story or that you are so ignorant that you somehow think anti fascists showing up to a free speech rally with the intent on shutting it down with violence isn't a giant pile of hypocritical idiocy

and yes thats just the obvious tip of the iceberg. how anyone with any sense can spend hours discussing and reading politics and then be an antifa apologist who is completely missing the plot is absurd
I just said I'm against bringing explosives and weapons to a rally. Somehow you interpreted this as me defending antifa, which is weird.

I also think communism sucked, so no idea where you are going with that either.
04-19-2017 , 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
youre hopeless bro. i asked you why you think your question was important and you failed to even attempt to answer why your own question is important. just when you think someones thoughts couldn't get any more shallow....

thats why i originally stated i wouldn't even bother with trying to get people to articulate why communism has an epic body count before you decided to chime in. you then chime in with a pointless question and when asked what the point of your own question is, you state your question is a point. i imagine this is the kind of stuff that happens at flat earth meetings
I forgot how bad your reading comp is. Never mind.
04-19-2017 , 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey
Did you read this article? It is terrible.

"Some of the biggest checks came from corporate executives and businesses who would soon have major interests at stake under a Trump administration, from the energy sector to Wall Street. Other large contributions came from donors or interest groups who had held their noses when Mr. Trump won the Republican nomination — or even staunchly opposed him."

What corp. Execs and businesses have "major interests" at stake under trump but not past/future presidents? Also, what corp. Execs and businesses DON'T have "major interests" at stake under trump and not past/future presidents?
soon
04-19-2017 , 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi
Why are you answering a question with more questions, Mr "Black People Underachieve Because They Have Different Hormone Levels But I Can't Provide A Citation"?
i don't appreciate you misrepresenting my views with fake quotes

your question was about deaths due to capitalism. i already asked why you are changing the topic. antifa is openly full of communists. thats why communism was brought up. if you would like to state why you are linking capitalism or have a point to make, go ahead

also lets not forget to note you have absolutely no clue as to why the body count for communism is over 100 million which doesn't include the suffering of exponentially more... but thanks for chiming in with your brain busters
04-19-2017 , 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy
What's big bush porn?
un shaved hippies

did you think it was some sort of landscape fetish?
04-19-2017 , 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batair
I forgot how bad your reading comp is. Never mind.
i thought your question was a point? oh you cant articulate a point? you're the one claiming you actually make points and im the one claiming you dont. this is your response. im not sure why you bothered
04-19-2017 , 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball
I just said I'm against bringing explosives and weapons to a rally. Somehow you interpreted this as me defending antifa, which is weird.

I also think communism sucked, so no idea where you are going with that either.
i wasnt talking to you. you quoted me talking to someone else, which is why they were quoted in my post. you asked me about my comments directed at the person i quoted. try to follow along
04-19-2017 , 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
un shaved hippies

did you think it was some sort of landscape fetish?
Lol
04-19-2017 , 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan valdez
why are you comparing communism to capitalism?
Apparently you are trying to make some argument that communism is uniquely bad and it the only possible ideology that could lead to a "massive body count."

But capitalism has a massive body count, and nationalism and imperialism and racism have body counts that dwarf communism many times over. So communism has a large body count because it was undertaken by humans, and humans have a rich history of killing other humans for the sake of power and fortune.
04-19-2017 , 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball
Apparently you are trying to make some argument that communism is uniquely bad and it the only possible ideology that could lead to a "massive body count."

But capitalism has a massive body count, and nationalism and imperialism and racism have body counts that dwarf communism many times over. So communism has a large body count because it was undertaken by humans, and humans have a rich history of killing other humans for the sake of power and fortune.
just when you think ideologues couldn't be any more predictable. im the one criticizing communists planning violence at free speech rallies and telling apologists they are out of their minds. i didnt bring the capitalism comparisons in to it

again, your comments all boil down to the giant ignorant elephant in the room. none of you will even attempt to articulate why communism is such a massive genocidal failure because you don't even have the slightest clue

      
m