Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
President Trump President Trump

03-04-2017 , 10:33 AM

https://twitter.com/ALT_USCIS/status/837809581438955520
03-04-2017 , 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by einbert
Wrong. Try again.

The Indians conquered other Indian tribes in the process of their settlement. This is how it has been from the beginning of time.

Nobody is completely innocent.
03-04-2017 , 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball
Democrat public meetings with Russians don't excuse Trump campaign secret meetings with Russians that they repeatedly lied about. Hope that helps!
Jeff Sessions meetings weren't secret. Would you like to talk about the hypocrisy of these folks asking for his resignation?

Nancy Pelosi lied about her meeting with the ambassador.
03-04-2017 , 10:47 AM
These are not good times for the Demohyprocrats.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/03/indian-...-got-him-visa/

Do you wanna talk about it?
03-04-2017 , 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey
I should be disgusted out president said something that he was right about? I think I should be disgusted by the liberals that were too quick to jump on the "how can we make it sound like this was somehow discriminatory?" train. GoaTRUMP was right.

And how do you know he didn't have evidence the time he said it? You don't think the president knows **** we don't?

I don't think you all being wrong again is a "win". It is still a sad story. Sad that liberals continue to resort to name calling, violence and threats of violence. These are the type of reactions liberals expects conservatives to make after a goaTRUMP loss - it is unfortunate they won't look inward and see how pathetic they are.
https://vimeo.com/206710433
03-04-2017 , 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
Jeff Sessions meetings weren't secret.
No one knew about them and he told congress he had no communications. But maybe I'm wrong. Feel free to show that his meetings were fully public.

Quote:
Would you like to talk about the hypocrisy of these folks asking for his resignation?

Nancy Pelosi lied about her meeting with the ambassador.
lol, No. This is pathetic. Trump's fans are in full panic mode.
03-04-2017 , 10:57 AM
Notice how a little girl brought here from Argentina at 7 years old is a "rule-breaker" and therefore "has to go, that's just the law." But when the Attorney General of the United States perjures himself before the Senate and the American people, that's no big deal and people call it a witch hunt. That's called applying a double standard to people based on their color. Or in other words we are going back to a (more severe) caste system in this country.
03-04-2017 , 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
These are not good times for the Demohyprocrats.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/03/indian-...-got-him-visa/

Do you wanna talk about it?
lol. Anything to change the subject from Sessions. FULL PANIC MODE.
03-04-2017 , 11:17 AM

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/stat...44386999078913
03-04-2017 , 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball
lol. Anything to change the subject from Sessions. FULL PANIC MODE.
That's ironic. Aren't you the one changing the subject from the Schumer and Pelosi scandals?

This is the hypocrisy I'm speaking of.
03-04-2017 , 11:38 AM
Thread:


https://twitter.com/justinhendrix/st...10340579426304
03-04-2017 , 11:43 AM

https://twitter.com/ProPublica/statu...51347199066112
03-04-2017 , 11:57 AM
I have a theory. I think the reason you all show so much concern for the illegal immigrants is because you like how it feels to be such a caring person. You know you have to live up to your reputation of being a softy. You must maintain your identity at all costs.

Why is it that if somebody is deported because they committed murder or rape you don't speak up about the families left behind? I'm sure you support this person being deported right?

Is it possible that much of what I believe to be insincere caring about these illegals is more about your anger towards Trump?

I think your just using this immigration argument for political purposes.
03-04-2017 , 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by einbert
Thread:


https://twitter.com/justinhendrix/st...10340579426304
Thanks for this Einbert.

This could be our era's Watergate.

The Democratic party is falling apart before our very eyes.
03-04-2017 , 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
Thanks for this Einbert.

This could be our era's Watergate.

The Democratic party is falling apart before our very eyes.
Just like the climate story you said wouldn't go away a few weeks ago, right mongo?

I laughed out loud when I saw the headline that Trump just randomly shot from the hip and accused Obama of Watergate and was like "wow, finally we've hit something so fantastic that even Trumpkins won't just embrace it like robots". But it appears Trumpkins have no bottom for the things they will just believe straight from the mouth of their Dear Leader.
03-04-2017 , 12:38 PM
By the time it's all said and done Trump's crimes are going to make Nixon look like a choir boy in comparison.
03-04-2017 , 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
Just like the climate story you said wouldn't go away a few weeks ago, right mongo?

I laughed out loud when I saw the headline that Trump just randomly shot from the hip and accused Obama of Watergate and was like "wow, finally we've hit something so fantastic that even Trumpkins won't just embrace it like robots". But it appears Trumpkins have no bottom for the things they will just believe straight from the mouth of their Dear Leader.
Hey Goofy, I noticed you avoided taliking about the Schumer and Pelosi stories.
03-04-2017 , 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by einbert
By the time it's all said and done Trump's crimes are going to make Nixon look like a choir boy in comparison.
You just keep chasing rainbows fella!
03-04-2017 , 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
That's ironic. Aren't you the one changing the subject from the Schumer and Pelosi scandals?

This is the hypocrisy I'm speaking of.
"Scandal?" Either will fully answer every question about their meetings under oath and would literally be jumping for joy if investigated if it meant trump was as well. Please, explain what is "scandalous" about such? I'd love for you to talk in complete sentences. Start with a premise, then provide evidence and give us a conclusion. Come on.

Mong losing his mind is almost funny.
03-04-2017 , 02:45 PM
Just call any activity a scandal. Ez game.
03-04-2017 , 03:01 PM
‘Go back to your own country,’ shooter tells Kent man before firing
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/l...136433368.html
Quote:
A Kent man was shot in his driveway Friday night by a man who allegedly told him to “Go back to your own country,” Kent Police said Saturday morning.

The victim, a 39-year-old follower of the Sikh religion, was in his driveway working on his vehicle when he was approached by a man he did not know.

Some sort of altercation followed, during which the victim reported that the suspect made the “Go back” statement.

The victim was then shot in the arm.

The suspect is described as a 6-foot-tall white man with a mask covering the lower half of his face. He had a stocky build and wore dark clothing.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/l...#storylink=cpy
03-04-2017 , 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by einbert
Notice how a little girl brought here from Argentina at 7 years old is a "rule-breaker" and therefore "has to go, that's just the law." But when the Attorney General of the United States perjures himself before the Senate and the American people, that's no big deal and people call it a witch hunt. That's called applying a double standard to people based on their color. Or in other words we are going back to a (more severe) caste system in this country.
In order to perjure himself he would have had to intentionally lie to congress.

It hasn't been proven that he intentionally lied, therefore it is not perjury.

Get your facts right please.
03-04-2017 , 03:53 PM
Probable cause for a wire tap.

Reasonable suspicion for investigating perjury.
03-04-2017 , 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy
In order to perjure himself he would have had to intentionally lie to congress.

It hasn't been proven that he intentionally lied, therefore it is not perjury.

Get your facts right please.
Sessions knew the questions ahead of his hearing and prepared his answers. Are we to believe that the nation's top lawyer unintentionally forgot something while preparing for the most important post of his life?
03-04-2017 , 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
Hey Goofy, I noticed you avoided taliking about the Schumer and Pelosi stories.
I didn't respond because they're idiotic. The right is flailing about right now trying to find anything they can to deflect (Trump tweeted about Schumer because he saw it on The Gateway Pundit, which is another hilarious reminder that our president believes anything and everything right-wing news tells him). Schumer owned Trump in his response:



There's nothing else to say about it, really.

      
m