Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2017, 12:02 AM   #51
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
I mean, my questions were pretty clear. I am curious about this data proving that sjw have lower testosterone. and I am curious how it can be determined someone is a "beta-male."
This is just obvious nonsense.

The only thing SJWs have "lower" is maturity. Most people learn to stop being a self-righteous virtue signalling **** when they grow out of that horrible phase of adolescence.

For some reason the SJW just stays permenantly trapped in that obnoxious 14-year old mode forever.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 12:20 AM   #52
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
I mean, my questions were pretty clear. I am curious about this data proving that sjw have lower testosterone. and I am curious how it can be determined someone is a "beta-male."
The overall idea is that sjws are mostly life losers. Again, I agree.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 12:37 AM   #53
chezlaw
Limey Bastard
 
chezlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: London
Posts: 42,233
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

OK Everyone!. I'm not convinced we need two content thread on SJWs but we have them so stick to the rules please.
chezlaw is online now  
Old 02-02-2017, 02:05 AM   #54
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Well, well. Sometimes it pays off to watch these stupid youtoobz because they illustrate certain points so well.

I took a look at this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
And the first video I find had this lovely title:

The Race War Behind The Daniel Holtzclaw Trial

I recalled the name. He was a half-white/half-asian Oklahoma cop who had been convicted of forcing sex and sodomy on 13 victims (correction: convicted for assaults on 8 of 13 accusers), all black. He was busted after forcing a 57 year old grandmother to expose herself and to perform oral sex on him. Here's his wikipedia article:

I know that LordJvK was worried about SJWs raising an alarm, and let me assure you, I am raising that alarm. This video is incredibly racist. So ****ing racist. She claims the prosecution didn't have any evidence. That is true--if you think the statements of 13 black women are not evidence. (Actually, it's not true, the GPS location of the squad car confirms the victims stories, as does Holtzclaw looking them up in the police computer.) She weaves a conspiracy theory that the two detectives investigating the case wanted to get famous--or something, it's quite insane. She tells lies about the evidence ("most of the victims said they were assaulted by a short, black male"), she deceptively edits video to imply that the detectives are attempting to force the women to accuse Holtzclaw.

This is someone you put forward as an Anti-SJW? Well, this is a racist. You will cast so many votes for Trump over that accusation, but apologizing for convicted rapists because the victims are black is some atrocious ****ing ****. Lying about it is worse. I see no reason to play nice with people like Diane Davison.

Now, maybe LordJvK didn't know she was a racist. Maybe her other videos are....better? I don't know. As a tolerant liberal I am forced to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by 13ball; 02-02-2017 at 02:32 AM.
13ball is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 06:38 AM   #55
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

I will only speak for and defend my own videos, and not those of others.

As I've said there is a continuum of people who come out against SJWs. I was simply pointing out that it is not true that all of them are white men.

I will not engage the specifics of this case because, simply put, it is nothing I care about and nothing to do with me.

The only point that mattered was that Diane is not a man.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 07:03 AM   #56
daca
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: get by
Posts: 10,059
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

gruncing,

the fun part is the focus is almost entirely on people without any real power.

that talk show clown people here liked opened with at story about people on twitter being mean. similarly much of the focus is on campus demonstrations which are equally powerless. or on tumblr feminists. actual centrist/leftist SJW politicians, the ones that have real power and represent people, basically do nothing wrong and are rarely the focus at all.

meanwhile people that talk about a regressive left ignore* that rightwing politicians are want to prevent minorities from voting, women from getting abortions, immigrants from moving, and would love to throw people in jail at insane rates.

the liberal movement doesnt have to focus all it's energy on the breitbart comments section or people calling for genocide on twitter because they have actual real issues where they're fighting for basic human rights.

Last edited by daca; 02-02-2017 at 07:16 AM. Reason: *more like "cheer on" tbf
daca is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 07:15 AM   #57
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

When people are sacked from their jobs or have their lives ruined by these people, they have power.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 07:16 AM   #58
daca
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: get by
Posts: 10,059
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

no they dont
daca is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 09:48 AM   #59
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
I will only speak for and defend my own videos, and not those of others.

As I've said there is a continuum of people who come out against SJWs. I was simply pointing out that it is not true that all of them are white men.

I will not engage the specifics of this case because, simply put, it is nothing I care about and nothing to do with me.

The only point that mattered was that Diane is not a man.
Fair enough. But this Diana Davison person illustrates something I pointed out earlier--an awful lot of Anti-SJWs are straight up racists.
13ball is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 10:32 AM   #60
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by daca View Post
no they dont
Do an experiment for me.

1. Get someone falsely to report you to HR for being racist at work

2. See what happens with that.

3. Come back and tell me if you have experienced the force of institutional power.

Last edited by LordJvK; 02-02-2017 at 10:43 AM.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:10 AM   #61
Jules22
Pooh-Bah
 
Jules22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: rolling something up
Posts: 4,124
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
This is just obvious nonsense.

The only thing SJWs have "lower" is maturity. Most people learn to stop being a self-righteous virtue signalling **** when they grow out of that horrible phase of adolescence.

For some reason the SJW just stays permenantly trapped in that obnoxious 14-year old mode forever.
I don't know about you, but when I was 14 I was about as close to the opposite of a "sjw" as you can be.
Jules22 is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:18 AM   #62
Shame Trolly !!!1!
Neo-Gorean
 
Shame Trolly !!!1!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,824
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
When people are sacked from their jobs or have their lives ruined by these people, they have power.
You mean like J.Fogel? He was a target of these dastardly SJWers and got fired by Subway Inc. Or... are the executives of Subway Inc the SJWers because they're the ones who actually gave him the boot. Or... are the shareholders of Subway Inc the real SJWers, as this all happened on their watch. It's all so confusing.

So sad that the term 'SJW' doesn't describe a coherent set of human beans. It's so zannen. But so it goes when there's conspiracy theories afoot.
Shame Trolly !!!1! is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:30 AM   #63
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Look Shame Trolley, if you want to be an SJW, knock yourself out. Best of luck with actualising the better society you are fighting for.

If you are an SJW, I think all of your tactics are ineffectual, breed resentment, promote hysteria, and quash genuine free speech and discussion.

If you have a coherent counter-argument to that, then show me that argument. At the moment, you are just trolling.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:58 AM   #64
Shame Trolly !!!1!
Neo-Gorean
 
Shame Trolly !!!1!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,824
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
Look Shame Trolley, if you want to be an SJW, knock yourself out... If you are an SJW... If you have a coherent counter-argument to that, then show me that argument...
Neo-Goreans aren't SJWers. /QED.

Quote:
... At the moment, you are just trolling.
No, I'm not trolling. And no, I'm not 'arguing' with you. I've also already explained this to you. I'm using you as an example.

What you are demonstrating is that you can't describe a coherent set of IRL peeps using your 'SJW' term. That, and you'll go to loltastical lengths to do avoid doing so. Case in point: let's discuss who these SJWers were that got J.Fogel fired. Was it the Subway Inc Execs? Was it the Subway Inc shareholders? The above are two very simple yes|no questions. You could answer them with 5-7 characters, counting a space. But...

You won't. Instead you'll waste way more than 5-7 characters avoiding making any coherent response at all. You're just continually stymied by this complete inability to describe even the simplest details about this something, this something where you claim special insight, and this something you keep urgently insisting is really important for everyone else to understand ASAP.

Just like peeps peddling other conspiracy theories.
Shame Trolly !!!1! is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 12:05 PM   #65
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

See the two videos quoted in this post for me pointing to specific examples of ineffectual SJW-ism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
I can only speak for myself and I would never vote in favour of racism.

The vast majority of people who may have voted because they are fed up of PC culture are not anti-SJWs, alt righters or anything else. They are just normal people.

People who would roll their eyes if they were told some red-tape measure was being brought in at work to ensure that gender pronouns were now to be neutral in all correspondence.

Those people don't know what an SJW is, they don't know what alt right is, they don't read or watch Infowars, they are just people who are a bit fed up.

Trump spoke to them more than Hilary spoke to them.

They aren't thinking about racism or anything like that, they just know that when Trump talks and he's not always PC, he sounds authentic, and when Hilary does she sounds clean and PC.

The left has:

1. A messaging problem.
2. An approach to persuasion problem.

In both of these areas SJWs have hijacked the narrative and made both incredibly ineffective.

Here's one of my videos.



Here I look at the sheer wrong-headedness of this Duke university poster campaign. Why it is doomed to failure, and why ordinary people would roll their eyes at it.

Here's another one.



Here I look at a comic strip in which we are meant to sympathise with a woman who shouts at someone at a social gathering for making a joke about lesbians.

Again, doomed to utter failure.

Tell me I'm wrong and why. If I'm not wrong, then kindly stop arguing the point.
This is why it is annoying having two threads, by the way. Have to keep posting across. It is a nonsense.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 12:18 PM   #66
Shame Trolly !!!1!
Neo-Gorean
 
Shame Trolly !!!1!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,824
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
See the two videos quoted in this post for me pointing to specific examples of ineffectual SJW-ism...
I didn't ask about the effectualness, or lack thereof, of these SJWers. I was simply asking who these SJWers might happen to be. We know in this case the SJWers were quite effectual, as they got J.Fogel fired... which we've learned is what SJWers do. Here's a simple question:

Were the Subway Inc execs, the folks that actually gave J.Fogel the boot, these effectual SJWers? This is a simple yes|no question. One you could answer in 2-3 keystrokes. But...

Spoiler:
Shame Trolly !!!1! is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 01:04 PM   #67
Shame Trolly !!!1!
Neo-Gorean
 
Shame Trolly !!!1!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,824
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
Look Shame Trolley, ... If you are an SJW...
See, here's the thing. I don't know if I'm a SJWer right now. How can I tell? What would have to be true about me for me to be properly classified as a SJWer? That's what I keep asking you... who may these dastardly SJWers happen to be ??

Quote:
... if you want to be an SJW, knock yourself out...
OK, assuming I'm not already a SJWer, and I also wanted to become a SJWer... what would I have to change about myself to actually become one ??
Shame Trolly !!!1! is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 01:13 PM   #68
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Some things you could do to become an SJW:

- Obnoxiously tell people they are racist and make a big deal about it.
- Orchestrate twitter campaigns against small game development studios to remove potentially offensive jokes such as this from their games:



Aggressively pressure them until they change it.
- Stop people with whom you disagree speaking at public events.
- Accuse anyone who disagrees with the above of being whatever "-ist" prejudice you think fits best.

Good luck.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 02:12 PM   #69
Shame Trolly !!!1!
Neo-Gorean
 
Shame Trolly !!!1!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,824
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
Some things you could do to become an SJW:

- Obnoxiously tell people they are racist and make a big deal about it...
IRL or anonymously on the interwebs? IRL I discourage racists from talking to me. I try not to be obnoxious about it. Racists can be dangerous folk sometimes, and it's best not to rile them up.

Quote:
... Orchestrate twitter campaigns...
I don't twittergram.

Quote:
... Stop people with whom you disagree speaking at public events...
Rut row, I've done that before...


Quote:
... Accuse anyone who disagrees with the above of being whatever "-ist" prejudice you think fits best...
Well, I called those who were pro-WTO a buncha -ists... "capitalists" to be specific. I think it fits best.

Quote:
...Good luck.
So how did I do? Is 2/4 good enough to be a SJWer? Or do I need 4/4?
Shame Trolly !!!1! is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 03:13 PM   #70
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
When people are sacked from their jobs or have their lives ruined by these people, they have power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daca View Post
no they dont
I don't know how any rational person can believe this.

We literally can't agree on the most basic fact in this argument.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 03:16 PM   #71
Aksdal
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Aksdal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mon Dieu!
Posts: 34,196
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
Look Shame Trolley, if you want to be an SJW, knock yourself out. Best of luck with actualising the better society you are fighting for.

If you are an SJW, I think all of your tactics are ineffectual, breed resentment, promote hysteria, and quash genuine free speech and discussion.

If you have a coherent counter-argument to that, then show me that argument. At the moment, you are just trolling.
I'm curious who your target audience is for these video series you're making. I would think you would want it be SJWs themselves. Is that right? If so, do you think they've been effectual? Have they not bred resentment towards you?
Aksdal is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 03:48 PM   #72
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

The typical mode on youtube is for anti-SJWs to post clips of SJWs and mock them.

In my videos, I outlined the core ideas of the theories behind SJWs and asked people if they really think these things.

Actual SJWs probably never watched, such is life.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #73
Shame Trolly !!!1!
Neo-Gorean
 
Shame Trolly !!!1!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,824
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Position View Post
There might be some real complaint about some progressives or leftists buried in all this, but mostly what I see ITT is conspiratorial-style thinking about SJWs. Some abstract group of people are identified as being the cause of major problems in society. This group is not clearly identified, no leader or spokespeople are mentioned, no writers or publications that are representative of this political group are used to describe them. No statement of beliefs is pointed to as describing their views. Instead, they are defined by their character, usually in sharply negative and obviously unfriendly terms. At that point of course, no one will agree to represent SJW, at least, not without trying to change the meaning of the term. So the conversation doesn't go anywhere.
This is a good summation of this whole "who are the SJWers?" mystery. But I hear the truth is out there... the truth is out there...

Shame Trolly !!!1! is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 05:57 PM   #74
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
The typical mode on youtube is for anti-SJWs to post clips of SJWs and mock them.

In my videos, I outlined the core ideas of the theories behind SJWs and asked people if they really think these things.

Actual SJWs probably never watched, such is life.
No. I can't imagine anyone would watch videos where you create straw man arguments as you've done ITF.
13ball is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 05:59 PM   #75
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

13ball has shown himself to be an SJW and a partisan shill.

I'm building up a list of known SJWs on this forum for reference, so I know I can safely ingore everything they say.
LordJvK is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive