Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2017, 07:02 PM   #451
Lord_Crispen
old hand
 
Lord_Crispen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: unknown
Posts: 1,205
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
Defenders of cuckoldry united here.
Does thinking about gays having sex together make you sick to your stomach?
Lord_Crispen is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 07:06 PM   #452
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

No. I don't care. Cuckoldry does not bother me either.

I just like pointing out how much you are defenders of actual cuckoldry. It makes me chuckle.

I defend the fetish too. But I still think it's a stunning analogy for political positions that actively put the interests of other countries ahead of your own country's.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 07:12 PM   #453
Lord_Crispen
old hand
 
Lord_Crispen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: unknown
Posts: 1,205
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Your words mean things when you use them.
Lord_Crispen is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 07:12 PM   #454
O.A.F.K.1.1
Ted Patrick
 
O.A.F.K.1.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Deep Coma
Posts: 25,595
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Peodophilia seems like an obvious analogy for many positions on the right.

Just ****ing/exploiting/projecting force over those less powerful than yourself in order to satisfy/reach your own goals.
O.A.F.K.1.1 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 07:16 PM   #455
O.A.F.K.1.1
Ted Patrick
 
O.A.F.K.1.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Deep Coma
Posts: 25,595
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Maybe necrophilia.

Or even Kleptophilia which is when you cant achieve sexual arousal without the act or simulated act of theft.
O.A.F.K.1.1 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 07:16 PM   #456
Paul D
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Paul D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: L.H.O.O.Q.
Posts: 14,684
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Did I defend it? I don't care what other people do with their organs and who they do it with.
That stuff isn't my business.

You think it is an apt analogy because it is a hip word among cretinous teenagers at the moment.
Paul D is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 07:36 PM   #457
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

No, it's an apt analogy because making decisions for the benefit for other countries at the expense of your own country and feeling good about that fact is much like getting off from watching your wife have sex with another man.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 07:53 PM   #458
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 19,376
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Spouse-swappers aren't slaves.
spanktehbadwookie is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 07:55 PM   #459
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

I don't understand that post, or its relevance.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:10 PM   #460
Bladesman87
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 14,557
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

But how is a guy into cuckolding losing out on anything?
Bladesman87 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:18 PM   #461
LordJvK
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LordJvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 13,489
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

He's not. And if you are into giving other people things at the expense of your own needs and wants, that's all fine and dandy.

But understand that not everyone has the same fetish you do.
LordJvK is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:28 PM   #462
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
This isn't the first time I've seen someone leap to the defence of cuckolds in this manner almost immediately.

Master was the other one.

Defenders of cuckoldry. I think that's fair, yes?
I generally don't care what fetish/kinks people have as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

So, to understand the metaphor do I need to have a disdain for its practitioners? Maybe that's the problem.
13ball is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:31 PM   #463
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanktehbadwookie View Post
A variation of spouse-swapping. From what one can see on amateur porn sites, it is enjoyed enough by some involved to film and post it for anyone to watch.

The point of such a term as an insult is to provoke insecurity from people who aren't comfortable with the notion. It's also a superiority posture, implying that no superior alpha-nazi would have a spouse who needs to **** other people nor would enjoy watching such a hot, wet, loud display.

Just another nazi scheme.
A well-researched post, sir.
13ball is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:42 PM   #464
Bladesman87
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 14,557
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
He's not. And if you are into giving other people things at the expense of your own needs and wants, that's all fine and dandy.

But understand that not everyone has the same fetish you do.
Quote:
making decisions for the benefit for other countries at the expense of your own country
If the guy isn't losing anything then how is an analogy for benefiting someone at your own expense?
Bladesman87 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:44 PM   #465
5ive
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Harvard, in a place like Africa
Posts: 6,751
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Poo Poo Eatin'
5ive is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:46 PM   #466
13ball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
13ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: No Quarter is a Sandy Hook Truther
Posts: 12,925
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
No, it's an apt analogy because making decisions for the benefit for other countries at the expense of your own country and feeling good about that fact is much like getting off from watching your wife have sex with another man.
Well, it isn't.

It's pretty obvious you like the term because it's juvenile and it portrays those whom you deem your enemies as weak.

At heart your whole position on this "cuck" phenomenon is very right wing. Paleoconservatives and the far right consider helping others as weak.

But let's just bring this metaphor to specifics here.

Letting another man have sex with your wife while you watch is the same as...

?
Taking in refugees from countries experiencing civil war.
Allowing legal immigration for skilled labor.
Allowing a pathway to citizenship for undocumented aliens who have been present in the country and who haven't committed any crimes.
Giving aid to foreign countries.
Signing agreements to encourage free trade.
Something else?
13ball is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:48 PM   #467
Bladesman87
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 14,557
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

I feel so out of the loop on obscure fetishes.
Bladesman87 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:57 PM   #468
Paul D
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Paul D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: L.H.O.O.Q.
Posts: 14,684
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
No, it's an apt analogy because making decisions for the benefit for other countries at the expense of your own country and feeling good about that fact is much like getting off from watching your wife have sex with another man.
You have a mighty big mountain to climb if you want to be taken seriously on issues like international trade and foreign relations and policies.
Paul D is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 10:27 PM   #469
Huehuecoyotl
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Huehuecoyotl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: It's hard to get by on a smile
Posts: 29,293
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Embedded in the word cuck is the obvious and old racial fear of a minority sleeping with a white woman who are implicitly either the property of white men or in need of being protected from minorities by white men. That's why pro immigration conservatives were considered cucks because they were letting more Hispanics and Muslims in who would then have the opportunity to sleep with their girlfriends and wives.
Huehuecoyotl is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 11:09 PM   #470
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJvK View Post
It's important to be precise in our definitions of words. [/URL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Crispen View Post
Your words mean things when you use them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
Embedded in the word cuck is the obvious and old racial fear of a minority sleeping with a white woman who are implicitly either the property of white men or in need of being protected from minorities by white men. That's why pro immigration conservatives were considered cucks because they were letting more Hispanics and Muslims in who would then have the opportunity to sleep with their girlfriends and wives.
Let's just take a second for all of us, no matter what side you are on, to realize that we have a serious issue on how we use words. Look at the above, the bolded. Now look at the definition below.

cuck·old
1. the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

1.
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
(of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold.


Notice the difference between the term (and lack of race in the definition) and how each person uses it. One person may imply someone being a beta male, while one implies someone being a racist.

We have a real problem with how we define words, and therefore define people. Is calling someone a "cuck" the equivalent of saying someone is scared of his white wife having sex with a minority? Which race, in which country, and why? If you were in Africa, what color skin of the male would be the "cuck"?

We are far apart in the way we use words, and I think that's why we as a society right now are so far apart in how we view each other. Where do we draw any type of line?

Last edited by wil318466; 02-15-2017 at 11:20 PM.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 11:16 PM   #471
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
Embedded in the word cuck is the obvious and old racial fear of a minority sleeping with a white woman who are implicitly either the property of white men or in need of being protected from minorities by white men.
I don't like to single people out, but since you made this claim I have to ask you something specifically. If you were white and let your white wife have sex in front of you with another white man, would you describe it as a "fantasy", or as a "cuckold" situation?

Defend your position, and then I'd like to ask you why the word "minority" is in your original post?

Who is the person being truly racist here? I'm Asian, my wife is Asian, and I wouldn't be more or less happier if another Asian man had sex with my wife over a(n) "insert race here" male.

You are implying that all of us reading your post, as men, have a problem with a BLACK/HISPANIC/MUSLIM (which isn't a race) man having sex with our women. No. I have a problem with ANY man of ANY race having sex with my woman. What the **** does color have to do with it?
wil318466 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 11:34 PM   #472
Huehuecoyotl
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Huehuecoyotl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: It's hard to get by on a smile
Posts: 29,293
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
Let's just take a second for all of us, no matter what side you are on, to realize that we have a serious issue on how we use words. Look at the above, the bolded. Now look at the definition below.

cuck·old
1. the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

1.
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
(of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold.


Notice the difference between the term (and lack of race in the definition) and how each person uses it. One person may imply someone being a beta male, while one implies someone being a racist.

We have a real problem with how we define words, and therefore define people. Is calling someone a "cuck" the equivalent of saying someone is scared of his white wife having sex with a minority? Which race, in which country, and why? If you were in Africa, what color skin of the male would be the "cuck"?

We are far apart in the way we use words, and I think that's why we as a society right now are so far apart in how we view each other. Where do we draw any type of line?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
I don't like to single people out, but since you made this claim I have to ask you something specifically. If you were white and let your white wife have sex in front of you with another white man, would you describe it as a "fantasy", or as a "cuckold" situation?

Defend your position, and then I'd like to ask you why the word "minority" is in your original post?

Who is the person being truly racist here? I'm Asian, my wife is Asian, and I wouldn't be more or less happier if another Asian man had sex with my wife over a(n) "insert race here" male.

You are implying that all of us reading your post, as men, have a problem with a BLACK/HISPANIC/MUSLIM (which isn't a race) man having sex with our women. No. I have a problem with ANY man of ANY race having sex with my woman. What the **** does color have to do with it?
You seem to differentiate between being a beta male and being a racist but the racial overtones intensify the beta male status, they don't differentiate it, which is why it has such an implicit punch. Of course it doesn't have to have racist intent but I'd be remiss if I didn't point out the racial overtones in its modern origin in political usage

Quote:
Many have noted that the use of the word also has a racist background that fits well in the world of alt-right white nationalist vernacular. While "cuck" has been around since the 13th century, the term has gained some relatively*new cultural importance through pornography. Cuckold pornography is a variety in which a poorly endowed white man watches his wife have sex with another man (and frequently this other man is a black man), according to Urban Dictionary.

Which now brings us this year’s election, when the word was used freely and has been combined with the word “conservative” to create“cuckservative” to take down conservative politicians. The alt-right and white nationalists who favor protecting American white dominance have employed the term to attack politicians like former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who they viewed as a weak and effeminate leader. While political leaders like Bush are willing to apologize for offensive language, others like Trump are not and will double down on offensive remarks, if necessary. To them, the masculinity displayed by Trump is exactly what is needed to harken America back to a time when whites were more expressly dominant and were not threatened in the political sphere by growing minority groups.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.ibtim...android-att-us
Huehuecoyotl is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 11:38 PM   #473
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
You seem to differentiate between being a beta male and being a racist but the racial overtones intensify the beta male status, they don't differentiate it, which is why it has such an implicit punch.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ibtim...android-att-us
You've done nothing to answer my question. YOU are the one who threw race into it. If my wife had sex with another woman or an inanimate object it would devastate me psychologically, which is what I think a "cuck" is. What does the race of the person she cheats on me have to do with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
Embedded in the word cuck is the obvious and old racial fear of a minority sleeping with a white woman who are implicitly either the property of white men or in need of being protected from minorities by white men. That's why pro immigration conservatives were considered cucks because they were letting more Hispanics and Muslims in who would then have the opportunity to sleep with their girlfriends and wives.
YOU threw in race, not me. I wouldn't feel better if she humiliated me by cheating on me with another person of my own race, or of a "minority" race. Would YOU? Defend your argument.
wil318466 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 11:42 PM   #474
Huehuecoyotl
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Huehuecoyotl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: It's hard to get by on a smile
Posts: 29,293
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466 View Post
You've done nothing to answer my question. YOU are the one who threw race into it. If my wife had sex with another woman or an inanimate object it would devastate me psychologically, which is what I think a "cuck" is. What does the race of the person she cheats on me have to do with it?

YOU threw in race, not me. I wouldn't feel better if she humiliated me by cheating on me with another person of my own race, or a "minority" race. Would YOU? Defend your argument.
I did in what I added in. I said it doesn't have to have racist intent but the origin of its modern usage, from the porn genre that has racist overtones to an alt right that usually places emphasis on macho posturing and white male dominance over minorities paints a picture of the racial overtones infused in the modern usage whether or not that's how you use it.
Huehuecoyotl is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 11:47 PM   #475
wil318466
banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,155
Re: !!! The opposition to Social Justice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
I did in what I added in. I said it doesn't have to have racist intent but the origin of its modern usage, from the porn genre that has racist overtones to an alt right that usually places emphasis on macho posturing and white male dominance over minorities paints a picture of the racial overtones infused in the modern usage.
No, dude. That doesn't work. I looked up the word cuckold, posted it for all to see, and the word "minority" wasn't in the ****ing definition. YOU threw in race, NOT ME. Again, YOU used the word "minority". Why did you do that? Because YOU have a perception of a person of a perceived lesser value (a "minority") is humiliating because they are having sex with "your" white woman?

See, this is the problem we have. I don't mean to pick on you but YOU are the one coming off racist here. I don't give a flying **** if some big dicked midget black man or a small dicked Yao Ming looking mfer ****ed my wife. YOUR SIDE throws in race. Race has NOTHING to do with it, yet that's all you people can talk about.

If my wife left me for an Asian woman I wouldn't walk around bragging about how happy I am she left me for an Asian lesbian over a "minority" male.

Think about things before you throw them out in the public forum. YOU are the one who has some hangup over a "minority" man having sex with a WHITE woman. The only thing I care about is who has sex with MY wife, who HAPPENS to be Asian.
wil318466 is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive