Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2017, 02:58 PM   #1926
Marn
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,048
Re: Immigration and refugees

In contrast of jalfrezi lolling at people because he can quote one line from a rando journalist lying though his teeth. That is of course good enough as a source for jalfrezi when it suits his agenda, from me he requires state compiled statistics or peer reviewed research(which I have shown before). How would he react if I linked to lets say Breitbart to back my claims?

I have simply come to terms that it is not worth the effort with these people.
Marn is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 03:03 PM   #1927
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Identitytheftsville
Posts: 6,377
Re: Immigration and refugees

On the topic of lolScandinavia and immigration/refugees:

Denmark's refugee entrepreneurs

Quote:
A new project in Denmark aims to help refugees start their own businesses, challenging the perspective, held by some, that they are a burden. But not everyone in the country is happy about the move.

Mr Clancy formed Refugee Entrepreneurs Denmark, which helps new arrivals ... to start their own business, supporting them with information, advice and general encouragement.

He hopes this will enable refugees to become independent, no longer the "burden" some Danes seem to fear.

And, more ambitiously, he believes these businesses will eventually create jobs that employ local Danes.

"This will put more tax into the system," he says, "but also help break down the wall between refugees and their host nation."


Meanwhile, Marnazi's guy has something to say about this:

Quote:
Martin Henriksen believes refugees are already getting too much support.

An MP for the nationalist Danish People's Party, he took me for a stroll round the Norrebro area of Copenhagen, where many refugees have settled.

"A lot of people here have a different cultural background, religious background - they speak another language," he says...Mr Henriksen rejects the idea that refugees can be a resource.

"The majority don't have the will," he says.
Yes, you heard it here first- people from other countries sometimes speak a different language. Shocking behaviour.

And foreigners are lazy.

lolMarnazi
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 03:18 PM   #1928
Marn
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,048
Re: Immigration and refugees

Do you think I read or give a **** about your link to some random article? No I didn't read your quotes either.
Marn is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 03:18 PM   #1929
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 17,849
Re: Immigration and refugees

Lazy and criminal bus seat covers? Hells Bells.
spanktehbadwookie is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 03:23 PM   #1930
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Identitytheftsville
Posts: 6,377
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marn View Post
Do you think I read or give a **** about your link to some random article? No I didn't read your quotes either.
First, a message from your sponsor:




That still leaves you needing to repeat your BS about immigrants about 900 times. Oh joy.
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 03:27 PM   #1931
57 On Red
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,164
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marn View Post
Malmö has had a negative development in serious crime over the last decades and something like 80-90% of open street gun/grenade violence is consists primarily of immigrant gangs.
A criminologist at Malmo University says crime in the city overall has been falling in recent years. The use of Balkan war-surplus hand grenades by organised crime is obviously pretty nasty, though.

https://qz.com/886244/open-borders-a...ave-in-sweden/

The lack of police traction against immigrant organised crime is what you tend to find in a segregated society, where police don't have personnel of the ethnic mix found in the community. Once police have undercover officers and informants inside the gangs, the picture will change.
57 On Red is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 03:40 PM   #1932
Marn
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,048
Re: Immigration and refugees

Who is Gerell, why is he looking at 5 years and what crimes is he looking at?

What is said in the article gives no kind of oversight. We have plenty of left leaning activists in our universities sited by mainstream media. I have learned the hard way that you need to look at the grand schemes of things yourself including statistics over decades to get a clear view of the development of the situation.

Malmö has more shootings, cars burned and murders per capita than any other Nordic city by far, if it has little to do with immigration, then what caused this development? Malmö is receiving about 33% of its public budget from other parts of the country to 'even out finances'. So they are not being economically discriminated, rather the opposite, it has become a sink hole for welfare of different kinds.
Marn is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #1933
6ix
adept
 
6ix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: What, drawn, and talk of peace?
Posts: 992
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marn View Post
I hope nobody is actually respecting 5ive and jalfrezis opinion on this subject! Malmö has had a negative development in serious crime over the last decades and something like 80-90% of open street gun/grenade violence is consists primarily of immigrant gangs.

I pay no attention to what some rando journalist says about the subject, I have studied the source data myself. What these agenda driven journalists do is pick some type of crime and then cherry pick peaks and lows in crime statistics, that is if they they even try to give any references for their claims which is usually not the case. They often just plain lie.
6ix is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #1934
sputnik3000
Pooh-Bah
 
sputnik3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Odi club member
Posts: 3,791
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marn View Post
Who is Gerell, why is he looking at 5 years and what crimes is he looking at?

What is said in the article gives no kind of oversight. We have plenty of left leaning activists in our universities sited by mainstream media. I have learned the hard way that you need to look at the grand schemes of things yourself including statistics over decades to get a clear view of the development of the situation.

Malmö has more shootings, cars burned and murders per capita than any other Nordic city by far, if it has little to do with immigration, then what caused this development? Malmö is receiving about 33% of its public budget from other parts of the country to 'even out finances'. So they are not being economically discriminated, rather the opposite, it has become a sink hole for welfare of different kinds.
Its easy to decieve the public without actually being wrong about the actual numbers. Crime is going down everywhere but that is doing the same propaganda as showing the wage gap and saying that women are discriminated against. comparing apples and oranges to win an argument and stay in line with the ideology.

Crime is down in Malmö if you include that less people are jaywalking and they have more urinals and less street cops so the public urinators dont get caught as often. Traffic crimes are also declining because there are less cops out on the roads to catch people etc etc. Violent crimes and drug related crimes in "no go zones" are up and there is a huge grey zone there aswell since the police presence and willingness to report crimes in those areas are very low.

Combine all the different sorts of crimes and you can paint a pretty picture that things are under controll because thats what politicians no matter if they are left or right do. The opposition points out that crime is up and the ones in charge fiddle with the numbers and show the public that everything is ok.
sputnik3000 is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 03:52 PM   #1935
Marn
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,048
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik3000 View Post
Its easy to decieve the public without actually being wrong about the actual numbers. Crime is going down everywhere but that is doing the same propaganda as showing the wage gap and saying that women are discriminated against. comparing apples and oranges to win an argument and stay in line with the ideology.

Crime is down in Malmö if you include that less people are jaywalking and they have more urinals and less street cops so the public urinators dont get caught as often. Traffic crimes are also declining because there are less cops out on the roads to catch people etc etc. Violent crimes and drug related crimes in "no go zones" are up and there is a huge grey zone there aswell since the police presence and willingness to report crimes in those areas are very low.

Combine all the different sorts of crimes and you can paint a pretty picture that things are under control because thats what politicians no matter if they are left or right do. The opposition points out that crime is up and the ones in charge fiddle with the numbers and show the public that everything is ok.
Completely agree, in fact this became painfully obvious after looking at these crime statistics myself. I have lost a lot of trust in authority and 'journalists' as a result.

I find this page shameful for the Swedish nation, although too few realize why.

http://www.government.se/articles/20...ime-in-sweden/

Obfustication and half lies with some grains of truth. Simply propaganda instead of trying to enlighten anyone of the situation.

Last edited by Marn; 08-11-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Marn is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 06:08 PM   #1936
6ix
adept
 
6ix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: What, drawn, and talk of peace?
Posts: 992
Re: Immigration and refugees

Do we know what city/town Marnazi is from? He's probably from Kiruna, right?

I'm getting the same feeling that I get when people from Idaho start talking about Chicago, when I was born and raised on the south side of Chicago. Like, just because your postal address includes USA#1 doesn't mean your Idahoan ass has some sort of authority on Dat Crime in These Streets.
6ix is offline  
Old 08-12-2017, 02:03 AM   #1937
chezlaw
Limey Bastard
 
chezlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: London
Posts: 32,797
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marn View Post
How about no?

Stats are not what people like you are concerned about, it is met by silence or denial. I know from experience.

I also don't save this stuff on an insta click link.
If you wish to repeat/defend those sorts of factual claims after being challenged then you are going to have to produce cites.
chezlaw is offline  
Old 08-12-2017, 07:05 AM   #1938
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Identitytheftsville
Posts: 6,377
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marn View Post
Completely agree, in fact this became painfully obvious after looking at these crime statistics myself. I have lost a lot of trust in authority and 'journalists' as a result.

I find this page shameful for the Swedish nation, although too few realize why.

http://www.government.se/articles/20...ime-in-sweden/

Obfustication and half lies with some grains of truth. Simply propaganda instead of trying to enlighten anyone of the situation.
I looked at the first item in your link:

Quote:
Facts: The only known attempt at such an [Islamic terrorist] attack took place in 2010. Nobody other than the perpetrator was killed. The motives behind the attack in central Stockholm on 7 April 2017, in which five people were killed and a number of others were injured, are not fully clear, and although the attack bore similarities to attacks carried out by Islamic terrorist groups, no such group has claimed responsibility.
It seems correct to say there's only been one known Islamic terrorist attack, but the 2017 Stockholm attack certainly looks like a 'lone wolf' copycat incident carried out by a supporter of ISIS, though probably not planned by ISIS, similar to some London attacks.

A grand total of two such attacks in 7 years amounting to 17 dead from a population of 10 million doesn't seem like any reason to start panicking.

What are your objections to the government's line here?
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 08-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #1939
sputnik3000
Pooh-Bah
 
sputnik3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Odi club member
Posts: 3,791
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi View Post
I looked at the first item in your link:
Quote:
Studies conducted by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention show that lethal violence using firearms has increased within the context of criminal conflicts. The number of confirmed or suspected shootings was 20 per cent higher in 2014 than in 2006. The statistics also show that 17 people were killed with firearms in 2011, while the corresponding figure in 2015 was 33.
Quote:
the level in 2015 – when a total of 112 cases of lethal violence were reported
Thoughts on this? It almost looks like our agencies cherrypick the data to paint a picture...

And this:
Quote:
In general terms, violence has decreased in Sweden in the last 20
The most remarkable thing is that the supposed sources that they gathered this information from doesnt exist... Or atleast isnt shared
sputnik3000 is offline  
Old 08-12-2017, 03:05 PM   #1940
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Identitytheftsville
Posts: 6,377
Re: Immigration and refugees

It looks strange to use different years for comparison purposes, but if that's your complaint the government choosing to highlight a near doubling of firearm deaths from 2011 to 2015 refutes your conspiracy theory unless you can show that other years were much higher

Also, admitting that

Quote:
Nonetheless, the level in 2015 – when a total of 112 cases of lethal violence were reported – was higher than for many years.
looks anything but dishonest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik3000 View Post
The most remarkable thing is that the supposed sources that they gathered this information from doesnt exist... Or atleast isnt shared
They have that in common with your compatriot Marn then, don't they?
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 08-12-2017, 08:24 PM   #1941
sputnik3000
Pooh-Bah
 
sputnik3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Odi club member
Posts: 3,791
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi View Post
It looks strange to use different years for comparison purposes, but if that's your complaint the government choosing to highlight a near doubling of firearm deaths from 2011 to 2015 refutes your conspiracy theory unless you can show that other years were much higher

Also, admitting that



looks anything but dishonest.



They have that in common with your compatriot Marn then, don't they?
How can you ever adress a problem if you are always trying to hide some of the symptoms?
As ive pointed out earlier that this has very little to do with religion and pretty much everything to do with culture. The government hides/misrepresent stats in order to not get called racist since they have dug themselves into such a hole by calling everyone racist that questions anything that happens in the "no go zones".

Marn has posted plenty of sources that people either says are from the wrong place but if they arent then it still doesnt matter since you deem him a racist anyways. If you actually tried to discuss the issues when he posts sources instead of only trying to discredit then i bet he would post sources everytime.
sputnik3000 is offline  
Old 08-13-2017, 04:34 AM   #1942
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Identitytheftsville
Posts: 6,377
Re: Immigration and refugees

You realise I'm discussing the issues now, right? Let's see if he posts his data sources that prove the government is lying.
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 08-13-2017, 06:21 AM   #1943
6ix
adept
 
6ix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: What, drawn, and talk of peace?
Posts: 992
Re: Immigration and refugees

You gotta flash the Marnazi signal to get him to crawl from under his rock:

6ix is offline  
Old 08-13-2017, 07:04 AM   #1944
jalfrezi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jalfrezi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Identitytheftsville
Posts: 6,377
Re: Immigration and refugees

Not expecting to hear much from him today.

I guess for 2+2's neo-Nazi sympathisers and apologists it will be a sombre day of watching videos on repeat of liberal demonstrators getting killed.
jalfrezi is offline  
Old 08-13-2017, 11:15 PM   #1945
Quickben00
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 148
Re: Immigration and refugees

It certainly does put things in perspective that the most "dangerous" city in Sweden had 33 homicides caused by firearms in a year. That is a slow week in many American cities.
Quickben00 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 12:15 PM   #1946
sputnik3000
Pooh-Bah
 
sputnik3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Odi club member
Posts: 3,791
Re: Immigration and refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickben00 View Post
It certainly does put things in perspective that the most "dangerous" city in Sweden had 33 homicides caused by firearms in a year. That is a slow week in many American cities.
A simple beating used to get in the biggest papers... Yes Sweden used to be very low on serious crime(low population though). Very low on poverty aswell since modern socialism is good at erasing that if you have a population that accepts the premise. Now we arent homogenous and the foundation is slowly starting to crack...
sputnik3000 is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online