Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Winning Poker Network Sponsored Support forum for AmericasCardroom, BlackChip Poker, and Truepoker.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2017, 11:34 AM   #4176
Elbow Jobertski
adept
 
Elbow Jobertski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 884
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

I don't seem to see an option to cash out via bitcoin. I deposited using it...is this a common issue?
Elbow Jobertski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:20 AM   #4177
Do_Wha
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 50
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Jobertski View Post
I don't seem to see an option to cash out via bitcoin. I deposited using it...is this a common issue?
I asked, same issue:

Deposit a second time and "48 hours later" you will get a BTC withdraw option.
Or support offered for me to verbally decline any future credit transactions, and they would turn on the BTC withdraw.

I shouted into the skies above me and nothing happened.
Do_Wha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:11 AM   #4178
Big Fat Fish
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Well, this is a new one. Suffered along the rest with many wasted hours picking the wrong OSS tournaments to play, and just woke up to this nice note. No idea what about, had not submitted a ticket, and was playing early today without issues (final tabled an MTT, woke up with less money in my account than I went to bed with?).

Anyone had this happen or can advise what in the $&#^?

Quote:
Subject: [WinningPokerNetwork #TZX-571-37769]: Account information

his email is to inform you that $117 were confiscated from your account to cover the pending balance, Your account is now in good standing.

We would also like to invite you to check out more information on our
promotions page by visiting the following link:

http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, we are at your service!

Kind Regards,

Jack
Winning Poker Network Support Team.
Big Fat Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:37 AM   #4179
Elbow Jobertski
adept
 
Elbow Jobertski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 884
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do_Wha View Post
I asked, same issue:

Deposit a second time and "48 hours later" you will get a BTC withdraw option.
Or support offered for me to verbally decline any future credit transactions, and they would turn on the BTC withdraw.

I shouted into the skies above me and nothing happened.
They go on and on about how using bitcoin is best, and then the client doesn't even have an option to withdraw using it. There is no excuse for this.

I'm on the second support e-mail, I guess I'll call soon, but this is rapidly moving towards the point where I simply can't recommend this site to my poker playing friends that are interested in trying online again. I was hoping there would be nothing absurdly bad, but this is right up there. I assume it is a fixable problem as others are making bitcoin withdrawals, but that I have to jump through hoops for this is just absurd.
Elbow Jobertski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:12 PM   #4180
goodsaint
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,749
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Jobertski View Post
They go on and on about how using bitcoin is best, and then the client doesn't even have an option to withdraw using it. There is no excuse for this.

I'm on the second support e-mail, I guess I'll call soon, but this is rapidly moving towards the point where I simply can't recommend this site to my poker playing friends that are interested in trying online again. I was hoping there would be nothing absurdly bad, but this is right up there. I assume it is a fixable problem as others are making bitcoin withdrawals, but that I have to jump through hoops for this is just absurd.
As many have stated in this forum, when CS doesn't meet your needs, contact one of the 2 WPN reps here. Time and time again, they reduce the absurd to simple.
goodsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:40 PM   #4181
Spades47
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 330
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Anybody know how many points are usually needed to clear the $100 cash bonus on The Beast?
Spades47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:32 AM   #4182
Elbow Jobertski
adept
 
Elbow Jobertski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 884
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsaint View Post
As many have stated in this forum, when CS doesn't meet your needs, contact one of the 2 WPN reps here. Time and time again, they reduce the absurd to simple.
The last time I did that (SNG2.0 rakeback issue) I heard absolutely nothing. Which is part of the reason for the cashout. Some level of BS is to be expected, but not having a withdrawal button is a bit much.
Elbow Jobertski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:35 AM   #4183
ArnijsBarnijs
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 406
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spades47 View Post
Anybody know how many points are usually needed to clear the $100 cash bonus on The Beast?
last week
https://gyazo.com/352acf0f62660e8f45ee5f14a5c3367b
ArnijsBarnijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:31 AM   #4184
Spades47
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 330
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Thanks man
Spades47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:36 AM   #4185
QuaZi6
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 4
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

So when I tried to withdraw $1400 from my account in bitcoin, bitcoin was in the price range of under 4100-4250 max per bitcoin (was fluctuating a lot between those 2 price points not exactly sure what it was at but it was definitely between that range), after I received my bitcoin I got it at the rate of 4373 which is higher than the rate when I asked for it. At the same time it is worth less than the $1400 I withdrew the value being 1379.91 which is $20.09 less than I withdrew for. So not only did I not get the full 1400, I also got a worse rate than when I asked for the withdrawal so I got screwed on bitcoin price going up for a decent profit (which would've actually netted me at least $40 more if at the max of 4250).

tl;dr - We should either be getting 1400 at the time that we receive it or the rate at which it is at when we requested but it seems like we are getting neither?

cash out requested monday 9/4 received 9/5 about 24 hours later

Last edited by QuaZi6; 09-08-2017 at 11:43 AM. Reason: added dates
QuaZi6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 02:03 PM   #4186
Ccckb69
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 8
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

How long does it normaly take to accept documentation so you can withdraw 5 days seems like a lot
Ccckb69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:48 PM   #4187
Ccckb69
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 8
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

I dont think acr wants me to cash out i have now send my verification documents 3 times and was told it takes 15 min to receive. I checked back 4 hours later after 3 attempts and 6 days was told they are upgrading their email???? What is up with that?all i wanted to do is withdraw $25 bitcoin since i have never done that method. Any one else ever had this issue?
Ccckb69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:26 AM   #4188
WPN_REP
Winning Poker Network Rep
 
WPN_REP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 343
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccckb69 View Post
I dont think acr wants me to cash out i have now send my verification documents 3 times and was told it takes 15 min to receive. I checked back 4 hours later after 3 attempts and 6 days was told they are upgrading their email???? What is up with that?all i wanted to do is withdraw $25 bitcoin since i have never done that method. Any one else ever had this issue?
Let me help you, could you please be so kind and provide me your nickname so I can check it directly with the department in charge.
WPN_REP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 06:20 PM   #4189
TopPairNine
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 192
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Jobertski View Post
I don't seem to see an option to cash out via bitcoin. I deposited using it...is this a common issue?
I'm wondering the same I've put money on twice.
TopPairNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:54 PM   #4190
TheMVP
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 490
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Awesome cashier guys.

Tried all browsers, clearing all cookies etc, just loads and loads.
TheMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:32 PM   #4191
crescentcityking
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 45
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Am I, a louisiana player, able to make a withdrawal from True Poker? (I was able to deposit via BTC without any issues)

The reason I'm asking is because ACR and Black chip both restrict players from my state but I read the True Poker's ToS several times and nowhere does it say that LA players aren't able to play. Can I have a WPN admin/rep answer?
crescentcityking is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online