Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Winning Poker Network Sponsored Support forum for AmericasCardroom, BlackChip Poker, and Truepoker.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2017, 01:49 PM   #1
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Client crashing

New here to the forums, but Ive been a long time ACR'er for some time, but since the last UPDATE ( TD$ and cashier ) ive experienced some major garbage. Client timing me out, client just not responding and forcing me to close out. all which have been costing me money of some sort. Ive talked to @acrpoker on twitter, he advised me it was nothing on ACR side, but Ive come to conclusion its more to it than ( nothing on there side ) since it happened again last night, and even when I left client open over night, it was wanted to close, and I have to send over the "crash report " which it says its doing, but nothing ever done.... THIS NEEDS FIXED as soon as possible. If WINNING_TD is around, could you please pm me a way to talk to you via email or skype asap. thanks.
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 02:52 PM   #2
Carl Trooper
old hand
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,430
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltemkid View Post
New here to the forums, but Ive been a long time ACR'er for some time, but since the last UPDATE ( TD$ and cashier ) ive experienced some major garbage. Client timing me out, client just not responding and forcing me to close out. all which have been costing me money of some sort. Ive talked to @acrpoker on twitter, he advised me it was nothing on ACR side, but Ive come to conclusion its more to it than ( nothing on there side ) since it happened again last night, and even when I left client open over night, it was wanted to close, and I have to send over the "crash report " which it says its doing, but nothing ever done.... THIS NEEDS FIXED as soon as possible. If WINNING_TD is around, could you please pm me a way to talk to you via email or skype asap. thanks.
Happened to me about 5 times over the past 2 days

Says client performed illegal operation. Same thing.

It would work but if I clicked ok, the tables would close out and freeze.
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:14 PM   #3
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Client crashing

Well happened to me last week, and support told me it was just me, yahda yahda, and no ones said anything about issues. I meantioned it via twitter and ACR rep there jumped on it and said hed research it, and said nothing shows. I lost almost 300$ that night due trying to keep up with the pack after I was already to far deeply invested. and since It still continues. and keeps saying what you stated also, and giving me a report to send which I do everytime and nothing is corrected!
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:18 PM   #4
Winning_TD
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,989
Re: Client crashing

Please post your nickname we can pull your log files from here.. i will delete it once i have it
Winning_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:21 PM   #5
Maybe_memories
old hand
 
Maybe_memories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon to be.... Canadian Bacon
Posts: 1,371
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltemkid View Post
Well happened to me last week, and support told me it was just me, yahda yahda, and no ones said anything about issues. I meantioned it via twitter and ACR rep there jumped on it and said hed research it, and said nothing shows. I lost almost 300$ that night due trying to keep up with the pack after I was already to far deeply invested. and since It still continues. and keeps saying what you stated also, and giving me a report to send which I do everytime and nothing is corrected!
Get better internet, mate. Client running smooth for last 2-ish months since the last unfortunate crash.
Maybe_memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:50 PM   #6
Carl Trooper
old hand
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,430
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_memories View Post
Get better internet, mate. Client running smooth for last 2-ish months since the last unfortunate crash.
Has abosutley nothing to do with Internet. I have fios and get 100/100 speeds. And get the error.
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:56 PM   #7
Maybe_memories
old hand
 
Maybe_memories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon to be.... Canadian Bacon
Posts: 1,371
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Trooper View Post
Has abosutley nothing to do with Internet. I have fios and get 100/100 speeds. And get the error.
Hmm so nothing to do with client and nothing to do with your internet (your mom is a very nice lady to provide that <3). Wonder how WPN chooses who get the DC, cuz that's what your saying right?
Maybe_memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:03 PM   #8
Carl Trooper
old hand
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,430
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_memories View Post
Hmm so nothing to do with client and nothing to do with your internet (your mom is a very nice lady to provide that <3). Wonder how WPN chooses who get the DC, cuz that's what your saying right?
Yeh that's what I just said in ny post. I said they choose. You stupid little prick.

0 disconnects with my internet and my client gives me errors. Must be making it up.
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:06 PM   #9
Winning_TD
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,989
Re: Client crashing

Ok can you possibly think back to the last closest or exact time it just performed an illegal operation?
Winning_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:06 PM   #10
chopsy2
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,084
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_memories View Post
Hmm so nothing to do with client and nothing to do with your internet (your mom is a very nice lady to provide that <3). Wonder how WPN chooses who get the DC, cuz that's what your saying right?
I don't know how the **** you came to that conclusion from his post.
chopsy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:13 PM   #11
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Client crashing

I can tell you two weeks ago, and happened again last night ( two weeks or so ago was the WORST! (FEb 19-21th ) That's when support and twitter rep said NOTHING has happened on there side and on my side I KNOW IT HAS. I would time me out I would and freeze, id have to manually close client ( because it wouldn't let me close it out itself ) and start it back up ( and I was losing my ass ) and kept trying to stay with the pack of wolves in the grind.
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:19 PM   #12
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Client crashing

I'm going to be honest, after the mega client issue I had last week, I am very leary. I mean from the sounds of it from OP statement, its my side and my connection. LuLzzz but pretty sure I'm running super solid numbers and hard wired to connection. so its not the internet, unless client and server are clashing... which is weird if that's the case because Ive been here playing for years and have NEVER had issues until rescent updated client. I will leave the real work and information up to you WINNING_TD.
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:20 PM   #13
Maybe_memories
old hand
 
Maybe_memories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon to be.... Canadian Bacon
Posts: 1,371
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsy2 View Post
I don't know how the **** you came to that conclusion from his post.
Because I play a ****-ton of poker on the site and never experience this? Why am I so lucky? Why is nobody at my tables DC'd? Why is it only 2 people? hmm, what other reason can you come up with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltemkid View Post
I can tell you two weeks ago, and happened again last night ( two weeks or so ago was the WORST! (FEb 19-21th ) That's when support and twitter rep said NOTHING has happened on there side and on my side I KNOW IT HAS. I would time me out I would and freeze, id have to manually close client ( because it wouldn't let me close it out itself ) and start it back up ( and I was losing my ass ) and kept trying to stay with the pack of wolves in the grind.
So you got tilted by it and punted? I know exactly what you're talking about and I have had it happen maybe 5-6 times total in 2 years on the site. Never once has it cost me a single dime, not once.... Because it takes roughly 1 min to fix, in my experience. sorry you punted because you think you need to keep up with a pack.
Maybe_memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:27 PM   #14
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_memories View Post
Because I play a ****-ton of poker on the site and never experience this? Why am I so lucky? Why is nobody at my tables DC'd? Why is it only 2 people? hmm, what other reason can you come up with?



So you got tilted by it and punted? I know exactly what you're talking about and I have had it happen maybe 5-6 times total in 2 years on the site. Never once has it cost me a single dime, not once.... Because it takes roughly 1 min to fix, in my experience. sorry you punted because you think you need to keep up with a pack.

well as an easy fix I'm not so sure, when you crash, you get back in short handed with a minor roll, and it continues to freeze again and again. and as I said I been here for over 5 years, and its never happened until I said - THE NEW UPDATE - trolling as you are is welcomed tho sir. As stated I will await WINNING_TD update and if its my side, ok, but I'm pretty confident it isnt
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:32 PM   #15
Maybe_memories
old hand
 
Maybe_memories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon to be.... Canadian Bacon
Posts: 1,371
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltemkid View Post
well as an easy fix I'm not so sure, when you crash, you get back in short handed with a minor roll, and it continues to freeze again and again. and as I said I been here for over 5 years, and its never happened until I said - THE NEW UPDATE - trolling as you are is welcomed tho sir. As stated I will await WINNING_TD update and if its my side, ok, but I'm pretty confident it isnt
I'm sure he will look into it for you. I'm not trolling you. You say its not your internet and it's a huge problem with the client since the last update. But it's not. It's a you problem... It could be your software, it could be that your computer can't run the client and all the other programs you have open. There are a lot of things that can go wrong running a program on a PC.
Maybe_memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:14 PM   #16
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Client crashing

weird popup just showed up on screen ( LOG FILE UPLOADED SUCCESSFULLY ) AMERICAS CARDROOM
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:34 PM   #17
Winning_TD
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,989
Re: Client crashing

its how i roll
Winning_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:47 PM   #18
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Client crashing

so @WINNING_TD can I speak to you via skype or twitter DM? Only because I don't have option to PM here ATM?
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:52 PM   #19
chopsy2
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,084
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_memories View Post
Because I play a ****-ton of poker on the site and never experience this? Why am I so lucky? Why is nobody at my tables DC'd? Why is it only 2 people? hmm, what other reason can you come up with?



So you got tilted by it and punted? I know exactly what you're talking about and I have had it happen maybe 5-6 times total in 2 years on the site. Never once has it cost me a single dime, not once.... Because it takes roughly 1 min to fix, in my experience. sorry you punted because you think you need to keep up with a pack.
So because you haven't experienced this ( don't believe you btw) it means that it doesn't happen? Guess what I have never had aids but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Pull your face away from your screen once and awhile and you might see things from a different perspective.
chopsy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:02 PM   #20
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Client crashing

Thank you @chops - As stated above, I had a popup during my small session ( scared to play lately ) that said " log file unloaded successfully " and WINNING_TD stated " how hes rollzzzzzz " obvisiously an issue thru there updates to my side and it has been costing me since the update. Very unfortunate for me as I lost a descent amount of funds due to this, but Lesson learned, and hope others know things CAN AND WILL HAPPEN. I started to believe it was all me - and I actually had a tech come to check all wiring and run my system looking for failures on my side, which I was assured there was no issues on my side and all components and connections.
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:07 PM   #21
Maybe_memories
old hand
 
Maybe_memories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon to be.... Canadian Bacon
Posts: 1,371
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsy2 View Post
So because you haven't experienced this ( don't believe you btw) it means that it doesn't happen? Guess what I have never had aids but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Pull your face away from your screen once and awhile and you might see things from a different perspective.
Jesus, you're stupid man. Do you read, or just see I posted and then come up with an insult?

I know my thousand of hours and games on the site don't mean anything to you. I must just have the best client they give out, right? I mean, how can people play so many hours without issues if the client is this ****ed up? We must be super lucky
Maybe_memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:14 PM   #22
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_memories View Post
Jesus, you're stupid man. Do you read, or just see I posted and then come up with an insult?

I know my thousand of hours and games on the site don't mean anything to you. I must just have the best client they give out, right? I mean, how can people play so many hours without issues if the client is this ****ed up? We must be super lucky
I don't think its really anyones problem. Could have been a update issue that was somehow effecting me. I mean I'm sure if a client crashes it could easily corrupt files and without knowing much about client program and log files, we could easily be playing corrupted client and not even realize it till its to late I assume, Like I said though. I never had an issue until the latest update and it stopped responding 1 time, and then, it was continuous mainly seems to happen when I would bring up more than 1 MTT at time, NEVER had an issue at CASHGAMES tho.
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:30 PM   #23
Winning_TD
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,989
Re: Client crashing

Let me just be clear. All we did was pull your log files to be investigated.. It very well may come back with something your end. I will let you know.
Winning_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:37 PM   #24
Maybe_memories
old hand
 
Maybe_memories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon to be.... Canadian Bacon
Posts: 1,371
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltemkid View Post
I don't think its really anyones problem. Could have been a update issue that was somehow effecting me. I mean I'm sure if a client crashes it could easily corrupt files and without knowing much about client program and log files, we could easily be playing corrupted client and not even realize it till its to late I assume, Like I said though. I never had an issue until the latest update and it stopped responding 1 time, and then, it was continuous mainly seems to happen when I would bring up more than 1 MTT at time, NEVER had an issue at CASHGAMES tho.
I'm not doubting that you had an issue. I doubt it cost you $300 but you can justify that however you want. I mean, you said you did all these things to make sure it wasn't on your end, did you ever think to delete the client and re-download it?

I've met many people with that can't troubleshoot in many walks of life. But here's how it should work.... You got the first step.. When there is an issue with your computer or a program on it, you make sure there is nothing with your computer that can be causing the problem to your knowledge. If that doesn't fix it, you delete the program and re-download it. If that doesn't work, or you don't want to do that, you search the web to find similar complaints to yours. In this case, that will almost surely lead you here, and if you have an account for 6 months you can PM a rep. If you don't then you can post in a thread or if you absolutely must, make a new one explaining your problem.

This is not how to start your thread : New here to the forums, but Ive been a long time ACR'er for some time, but since the last UPDATE ( TD$ and cashier ) ive experienced some major garbage.

Being a long time "ACR'er" for some time, why so mad?

Everyone is guilty of doing this at least once, so its not the end of the world, but what it does is bring out the ferals like Chopsy85yrold and Carlpooper, who will look for any excuse to complain and bash.

So now you know that PM'ing a rep is by far the best thing you can do for just about any situation. So instead of threatening new players and trying to scare them into not playing (do you really think that will work?), maybe just take the help TD gave you and be on your way. And if it ever happens again you have a ****ing streamline to probably the most helpful person on the site.
Maybe_memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:55 PM   #25
tiltemkid
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Client crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning_TD View Post
Let me just be clear. All we did was pull your log files to be investigated.. It very well may come back with something your end. I will let you know.
I may have worded what was say wrong, I knew what you meant, and I'm sure as usual it will be pointed at me as the player I'm assuming. can you explain to me what was done when my client popup states " file log upload successfully"
tiltemkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online