Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
The AEW Thread The AEW Thread

09-07-2022 , 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebooger
I'd be more interested in this if the outcome wasn't spoiled.
After the match, can you say what Jericho said when he spoiled it?? The stream I was watching got nuked during the segment.

-

I think Regal takes a big sip of grandpa's old cough medicine before he puts the commentary headset on.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 09:27 PM
Hangman is so good in the ring that it's insane. Everything he does looks perfect and impactful.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Tracy
After the match, can you say what Jericho said when he spoiled it??
He talked about beating Danielson next week.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 09:33 PM
This episode is so good
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebooger
He talked about beating Danielson next week.
Who do you think should win out of the two? I'd have to give it to Jericho because he's on the absolute run of his career right now, at least imo.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Tracy
Who do you think should win out of the two? I'd have to give it to Jericho because he's on the absolute run of his career right now, at least imo.
Danielson so that he can fight Mox and Jericho can go deal with Daniel Garcia.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 09:41 PM
Good for young Daniel Garcia getting a special entrance. They've rightfully strapped a rocket to this guy. He's a young Bob Backlund (he has the exact same stance/animations) with an edge.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 09:59 PM
Hell yeah. That was formatted like a fullblown golden era ROH match. Well done to both Garcia and Yuta!
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 10:01 PM
Banger show
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 10:03 PM
Great show that hopefully made everyone forget about the bullshit drama for a little bit.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-07-2022 , 10:30 PM
Garcia and his booking has been so good. He's one of the best young talents I've seen on TV since TNA/ROH heyday.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-14-2022 , 08:14 PM
Anyone following the backstage debacle: Brandon Cutler, Pat Buck and "others" involved in the melee (Christopher Daniels, Michael Nakazawa?) were unsuspended. Not sure who the "others" are, but obviously they aren't Punk, Omega, Bucks or Steel, or else they would have surely been mentioned.

Punk needs to be fired, which sucks because you won't be able to job him out on his way out.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-14-2022 , 08:32 PM
I'm not sure what made TK think Stokely Hathaway was over / entertaining / good at talking, but he needs to stop thinking that. Yikes.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-14-2022 , 09:05 PM
Death Triangle is so ****ing cool.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-14-2022 , 10:00 PM
Punk losing his **** has been the best thing for the product, funnily enough. Another great episode of Dynamite.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-15-2022 , 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthejish
Punk losing his **** has been the best thing for the product, funnily enough. Another great episode of Dynamite.
I agree, except that it wiped The Elite off T.V.

Omega was heavily involved in the upcoming console/PC game coming out this fall/winter. I hope the third-party investigation leads to Omega being unsuspended before the game's release.

The director of the game was the director of WCW vs nWo: Revenge and WWF No Mercy, which are two of the most incredible wrestling games of all time. I can't wait!!!

Last edited by Dick Tracy; 09-15-2022 at 08:43 PM.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-21-2022 , 08:44 PM
****ing love The Acclaimed so much. Feels great.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-21-2022 , 09:25 PM
End of that Acclaimed match was such a cluster****. It would've been nice to see what happened to that guy's knee when he came off the top. I assume he was going for his elbow drop which begs the question, how would he end up landing on his feet? Camera work was my biggest issue with early AEW and it rears it's ugly head in a big match there.

Pac vs. OC always delivers

Just waiting for the main event now. Women's match about 10 minutes too long already.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-21-2022 , 09:32 PM
I had no idea who tf "Saraya" was. She comes out and my reaction "oh, she's pretty"...."IS THAT PAIGE?!?!". Looks better without 18 pounds of makeup on.
The AEW Thread Quote
09-21-2022 , 09:35 PM
I can't find a stream that works tonight, so I'll have to t*rrent the episode an hour or so late. :'(
The AEW Thread Quote
09-21-2022 , 09:36 PM
The AEW Thread Quote
09-21-2022 , 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Tracy
I can't find a stream that works tonight, so I'll have to t*rrent the episode an hour or so late. :'(
PM'ed stream link for the main event starting in a min
The AEW Thread Quote
09-21-2022 , 10:11 PM
I am over the moon that they gave Jericho the ROH title. That's so ****ing cool for historical reasons!!!!
The AEW Thread Quote
09-21-2022 , 10:26 PM
It is clear why Britt Baker is the Hulk Hogan of AEW's female division. She's way too awesome.

(They should put Athena in a good non-title feud with someone because she's insanely good in the ring.)
The AEW Thread Quote
09-21-2022 , 10:41 PM
Moxley truly is the heart and soul of AEW. :')
The AEW Thread Quote

      
m