Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Venues & Communities Discussion of live, legal poker venues, and discussion among players in live poker "neighborhoods."

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2017, 11:41 PM   #4551
About2NuT
grinder
 
About2NuT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 417
Re: Seattle

I spoke with a dealer who is moving from their current room to work at the Red Dragon. He confirmed that they will be spreading the following games :

Spread Limit:
3-300
2-20

Fixed Limit:
4/8
8/16

Omaha:
4/8

They open up next Wednesday, 10/18.
About2NuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:55 AM   #4552
wheelflush
veteran
 
wheelflush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: maggie's farm
Posts: 2,172
Re: Seattle

decent mix. that should satisfy everyone for now.
wheelflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:04 PM   #4553
mahimahi
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 16
Re: Seattle

Thanks so much for the info.

Will be there Friday and Saturday nights. GL to everyone
mahimahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 03:09 AM   #4554
steve420wa
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 290
Re: Seattle

As Red Dragon does not have Fortune Burgers, I'm going to Fortune. Right now in fact. Anybody have a home in Renton I can buy?

If i could live walking distance from Fortune it would be so much easier to eat Fortune Burgers. Don't think the zoning works out tho.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
steve420wa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:37 AM   #4555
steve420wa
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 290
Re: Seattle

Can you also believe Olive Garden charges $17 FRIGGING .49 for a fettuccine alfredo, while Fortune Poker offers an infinitely better version for $6?

If i wasn't in a period of running bad I'd be there right now! Burger pasta or vermicelli bowl!

Man alive

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
steve420wa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:40 PM   #4556
master3004
Revisionist Historian
 
master3004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Obstruct Everything
Posts: 47,409
Re: Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve420wa View Post
As Red Dragon does not have Fortune Burgers, I'm going to Fortune. Right now in fact. Anybody have a home in Renton I can buy?

If i could live walking distance from Fortune it would be so much easier to eat Fortune Burgers. Don't think the zoning works out tho.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
You could just camp out in section 13 of the Ikea
master3004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:48 AM   #4557
mahimahi
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 16
Re: Seattle

That could work if you can find parking at Ikea. That's big IF.
mahimahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:33 PM   #4558
About2NuT
grinder
 
About2NuT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 417
Re: Seattle

Parking at Fortune ain't much better
About2NuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 09:22 PM   #4559
SuperFinn
journeyman
 
SuperFinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grace
Posts: 212
Re: Seattle

Rampant collusion at the Fortune? Per many of the reviews, which have a credible feel, not only is this true but Fortune management and dealers turn a blind-eye to it. I have never played at the Fortune but am looking for non-Tulalip options.

The link:
http://www.pokeratlas.com/poker-room...renton/reviews
SuperFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 09:37 PM   #4560
steve420wa
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 290
Re: Seattle

I would take any reviews with a huge grain of salt.

That being said, the latest review is written in a whacky manner... like one of those sovereign citizen types... complains about the drop, as if Fortune owes him a living..

But then he ends it by giving Fortune 5 stars across the board... even though the review shows two stars...

Nothing to see here folks. All the card rooms get bad reviews lul.
steve420wa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 09:49 PM   #4561
Bighurt52235
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bighurt52235's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: All your chip are belong to me
Posts: 12,409
Re: Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFinn View Post
Rampant collusion at the Fortune? Per many of the reviews, which have a credible feel, not only is this true but Fortune management and dealers turn a blind-eye to it. I have never played at the Fortune but am looking for non-Tulalip options.

The link:
http://www.pokeratlas.com/poker-room...renton/reviews
I read all those recently and felt like they were off base.
Bighurt52235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM   #4562
PokerLM
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 23
Re: Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFinn View Post
Rampant collusion at the Fortune? Per many of the reviews, which have a credible feel, not only is this true but Fortune management and dealers turn a blind-eye to it. I have never played at the Fortune but am looking for non-Tulalip options.

The link:
http://www.pokeratlas.com/poker-room...renton/reviews
I play at Fortune about once a week. There's small bits of truth in some of those reviews but no more so than any other poker room. Some of the regs play soft against each other just like any poker room. Some of the dealers are a bit weaker than others and some make mistakes, especially when they're interested in whatever football game is on. I dont really see shady **** nor have I been hassled outside and Ive left at all hours. Fortune isnt without faults but its by far the best room around the Seattle area.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
PokerLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM   #4563
SuperFinn
journeyman
 
SuperFinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grace
Posts: 212
Re: Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerLM View Post
I play at Fortune about once a week. There's small bits of truth in some of those reviews but no more so than any other poker room. Some of the regs play soft against each other just like any poker room. Some of the dealers are a bit weaker than others and some make mistakes, especially when they're interested in whatever football game is on. I dont really see shady **** nor have I been hassled outside and Ive left at all hours. Fortune isnt without faults but its by far the best room around the Seattle area.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Saw this in spades with Fortune dealer J******n when he dealt those many prior years at the Tulalip.
SuperFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM   #4564
Bighurt52235
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bighurt52235's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: All your chip are belong to me
Posts: 12,409
Re: Seattle

Boohoo

Youre really calling a guy out by name for that?


Ive played at Tulalip once and i know who youre talking about.
Bighurt52235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM   #4565
mahimahi
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 16
Re: Seattle

Anyone played in Red Dragon's new poker room yesterday?

Hope it is good. Looking forward to playing there this weekend.
mahimahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM   #4566
timeofyouppi
newbie
 
timeofyouppi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: The OC
Posts: 46
Re: Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerLM View Post
I dont really see shady **** nor have I been hassled outside and Ive left at all hours.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I have had someone drive up as I was walking in (two different days, looked like the same guy) and ask if I wanted to buy a 5k diamond, but was broad daylight and never felt threatened.

Haven't been to Red Dragon but Fortune is by far the best room in the Seattle area.
timeofyouppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #4567
TheDarkKnight
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Gotham
Posts: 1,179
Re: Seattle

There is no collusion to worry about at Fortune - at least not in the 20/40 games.
TheDarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #4568
SuperFinn
journeyman
 
SuperFinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grace
Posts: 212
Re: Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighurt52235 View Post
Boohoo

Youre really calling a guy out by name for that?


Ive played at Tulalip once and i know who youre talking about.
More than one Johnson deals poker.
SuperFinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online