Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Venues & Communities Discussion of live, legal poker venues, and discussion among players in live poker "neighborhoods."

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2014, 10:44 AM   #201
cf410
temp-banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Suspended for Catholic beliefs
Posts: 544
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveswithkittens View Post
Not the case at all!! In fact, it is the rapid changing nature of the promotions that is causing all the problems. I've just been trying to post the most updated information to assist all players. Just check Bravo and you will see something listed differently daily. Hopefully Dan can get this fixed and let us all know where things stand. I'm not happy as well with the reductions, but please don't take this as some sort of intentional misleading!!
I'm asking this because I'm curious.

From where I'm sitting, your posting of information that turns out to be incorrect seems to be causing at least some of the negative perception issues for this room. If you're not room staff posting this information, please make that extremely clear. Also post where the information is coming from when you post it here so that it can be referenced by those reading and relying on your claims.
cf410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:21 AM   #202
Lovesantiques
A Classic
 
Lovesantiques's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maryland, 'bout 20 miles NW of DC
Posts: 3,839
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West (Atlantic City, NJ)

Liveswithkittens has been playing at Bally's a lot, although not in the past week. Her latest information comes from Bravo, as stated in her post. It isn't her fault if that information is inaccurate, and I'm sure that far more people are getting their information directly from Bravo than anything posted here.

If the Bravo information is incorrect, then it needs to be updated. That is for Dan, or whoever is supposed to be keeping track of this, to do.

@dipce - why all the negativity towards the new room? It has barely opened, and as is the case with all such endeavors there are going to be the inevitable glitches for a while. Sure, they are a pain to do with - but we'll all get over it.

Lee
Lovesantiques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:23 AM   #203
elexus78
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 93
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West (Atlantic City, NJ)

why leave borgata for this
elexus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #204
CSFurious
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 666
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

where are the structures for the $25,000.00 guaranteed tourneys?

the bally's a.c. website has no structures & does not even have a poker room link
CSFurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #205
dipce
old hand
 
dipce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,532
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West (Atlantic City, NJ)

I am very excited for the prospects for the new room. I am disappointed that the $2 promotion money is being used unwisely. In a nutshell, the 2-4-6 LHE players are being raped, pillaged, and plundered. Their promotion money is going to pay for the tournaments that are not meeting their guarantees and to cash players who earn rake-back but do not contribute to the promotion funds. In short, the rake back has been reduced by $100 a month to the players that play over 200 hours a month. The high hand money has been reduced from $500 to $200 if you win it with quads, and the free-roll has been canceled. Individually, these are all very upsetting events, but to have them all come together in the space of a week shows that the rake for promotions should go down to $1 from the obscenely greedy $2. I agree that the promotion and bbjp money should not go to tnmt. players who do not contribute to these funds, and I think its madness to give these funds to the OE players in the form of rake back when they also do not contribute to these funds. There is a further problem, that some of the cocktail waitresses have offered massive resistance to doing their jobs, I agree that these kinks can be worked out, but its not accurate to say players can get food and drinks when they are experiencing great practical problems in actually doing so. Finally, I have gotten free rooms easily at Borgata and the Taj, and the CET players are the ones crying on my shoulder because they are having trouble getting free rooms, even as I play at CET propertiers and get free rooms at Borgata and the Taj. I received an offer from the CET properties for room offers in Las Vegas after playing a zillion hours at Bally's, Harrah's, and Showboat, but its hard to commute to a game at the WWW from LAs Vegas...Finally, you folks do not appreciate how easy it is to get to the room. From where the greyhound bus drops you off at Caesars it is about ten yards to the poker room, the room is so close to the buses, that when they open the doors at Pacific Avenue, the players get a burst of Artic air that asks, why are you not dressed like Eskimos, don't you realize its freezing in this poker room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesantiques View Post
Liveswithkittens has been playing at Bally's a lot, although not in the past week. Her latest information comes from Bravo, as stated in her post. It isn't her fault if that information is inaccurate, and I'm sure that far more people are getting their information directly from Bravo than anything posted here.

If the Bravo information is incorrect, then it needs to be updated. That is for Dan, or whoever is supposed to be keeping track of this, to do.

@dipce - why all the negativity towards the new room? It has barely opened, and as is the case with all such endeavors there are going to be the inevitable glitches for a while. Sure, they are a pain to do with - but we'll all get over it.

Lee

Last edited by dipce; 03-04-2014 at 01:53 PM.
dipce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:13 PM   #206
Liveswithkittens
A Classic's better half
 
Liveswithkittens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 546
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipce View Post
I am very excited for the prospects for the new room. I am disappointed that the $2 promotion money is being used unwisely.

In short, the rake back has been reduced by $100 a month to the players that play over 200 hours a month. The high hand money has been reduced from $500 to $200 if you win it with quads, and the free-roll has been canceled. Individually, these are all very upsetting events, but to have them all come together in the space of a week shows that the rake for promotions should go down to $1 from the obscenely greedy $2. I agree that the promotion and bbjp money should not go to tnmt. players who do not contribute to these funds, and I think its madness to give these funds to the OE players in the form of rake back when they also do not contribute to these funds.

Finally, I have gotten free rooms easily at Borgata and the Taj, and the CET players are the ones crying on my shoulder because they are having trouble getting free rooms, even as I play at CET propertiers and get free rooms at Borgata and the Taj.
I'm not disagreeing with you at all in your sentiments about the promotions. In fact, I agree with most of it, as I put in a large volume of hours there monthly. The fact that you admit that most of the reductions in promotions have occurred over the span of only one week is further testimony that keeping up is difficult.

What I don't appreciate is the blatant attack on trying to disseminate information. There is often mass confusion on what casino offerings are, and given the amount of hours played there, I can speak for what I know AT A GIVEN TIME. Blaming me for the room's negativity doesn't accomplish anything, as I've only been trying to clarify the mass changes that are happening. I will be the first to admit when something I say is mistaken, and will continue to work towards getting the latest information out there. Any further problems with me, feel free to PM me. I will take it up with you on an individual basis.

Hopefully Dan will be able to clarify some of the recent changes and any further ones that are in the works. We all want the room to be successful, and a boardwalk alternative to the Borgata is long overdue!! Just give it some time, and hopefully things will begin to come around.

Also, hopefully Dan is reading some of these posts and will work toward reinstating benefits that continue to diminish for the regulars. After all, its the regulars that spread the word of mouth and ultimately keep the room going during non-peak times, and it seems to me that we are continuing to see reductions and not additions!! Not a great way to start a room that has the potential to actually compete with Borgata given the right circumstances.

Last edited by Liveswithkittens; 03-04-2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Quote missing
Liveswithkittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:15 PM   #207
Lovesantiques
A Classic
 
Lovesantiques's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maryland, 'bout 20 miles NW of DC
Posts: 3,839
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Egads, dipce, could you please at least learn to use paragraphs?? Pretty please!

It would at least make your diatribes (some of which I agree with, some of which I don't) readable, if no less strident.

Lee
Lovesantiques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #208
elexus78
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 93
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipce View Post
I am very excited for the prospects for the new room. I am disappointed that the $2 promotion money is being used unwisely. In a nutshell, the 2-4-6 LHE players are being raped, pillaged, and plundered. Their promotion money is going to pay for the tournaments that are not meeting their guarantees and to cash players who earn rake-back but do not contribute to the promotion funds. In short, the rake back has been reduced by $100 a month to the players that play over 200 hours a month. The high hand money has been reduced from $500 to $200 if you win it with quads, and the free-roll has been canceled. Individually, these are all very upsetting events, but to have them all come together in the space of a week shows that the rake for promotions should go down to $1 from the obscenely greedy $2. I agree that the promotion and bbjp money should not go to tnmt. players who do not contribute to these funds, and I think its madness to give these funds to the OE players in the form of rake back when they also do not contribute to these funds. There is a further problem, that some of the cocktail waitresses have offered massive resistance to doing their jobs, I agree that these kinks can be worked out, but its not accurate to say players can get food and drinks when they are experiencing great practical problems in actually doing so. Finally, I have gotten free rooms easily at Borgata and the Taj, and the CET players are the ones crying on my shoulder because they are having trouble getting free rooms, even as I play at CET propertiers and get free rooms at Borgata and the Taj. I received an offer from the CET properties for room offers in Las Vegas after playing a zillion hours at Bally's, Harrah's, and Showboat, but its hard to commute to a game at the WWW from LAs Vegas...Finally, you folks do not appreciate how easy it is to get to the room. From where the greyhound bus drops you off at Caesars it is about ten yards to the poker room, the room is so close to the buses, that when they open the doors at Pacific Avenue, the players get a burst of Artic air that asks, why are you not dressed like Eskimos, don't you realize its freezing in this poker room?
This room is so new and CET is already doing these things..If you have a guarantee tournament you should really guarantee it NOT take the $$ from another promo you said you were giving...As for rooms if we cant get rooms why play here ?? maybe if the tournaments were good service was good ect

Dont Offer Something Your Really Not Willing To Give!!!!!

PS I remember all the staff at TAJ say No One Will Go All The Way To Borgata To Play Poker ! Look At Them Now

and what about Revel...Seems that they dont learn from all the mistakes other room made

Last edited by elexus78; 03-04-2014 at 02:45 PM. Reason: add
elexus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #209
pokertrench
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 697
Compete with Borgata? I think not. As an avid poker player who plays both cash (1/2, 2/5, NLH and PLO) and tournament player there seems to be alot of legitimate gripes. Not meeting a guarantee please. They canceled the bounty tournament on a Friday at Ballys because of this. That was the start of my dislike of CET rooms. As a loyal customer one can only take so much.
The structure of the 25K is terrible. Borgata's structure is legendary for a reason. You can play cards and not have a shove fest.
Eroding every promotion you have until they are non existent is deplorable for the loyal regs. Last year I was a Diamond aspirations 2 with a tier score of 42K granted it's not all poker but I bet a third of it was. This year I have 800 points FOR A REASON!!! Play at CET and get **** on or play at Borgata or GN and get treated like a king. Hmmmm let me think about it.
This is no reflection on Dan or his vision for the room but upper management better get with the program fast. Otherwise it will just be a nicer newer place for those high stake 1/1 and 2/4/6 games to go off. That high limit room will be spreading 2/5 on Fridays because that's as high as it will get.
I hope this room gets off and becomes better. Until it does I'm not spending a red cent there as I've heard a lot of people say. Why should we experience growing pains with the room? What have you done for me lately other than take take take.
pokertrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:49 PM   #210
MarkMcKay
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 408
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

what about revel?
MarkMcKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:54 PM   #211
elexus78
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 93
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokertrench View Post
Compete with Borgata? I think not. As an avid poker player who plays both cash (1/2, 2/5, NLH and PLO) and tournament player there seems to be alot of legitimate gripes. Not meeting a guarantee please. They canceled the bounty tournament on a Friday at Ballys because of this. That was the start of my dislike of CET rooms. As a loyal customer one can only take so much.
The structure of the 25K is terrible. Borgata's structure is legendary for a reason. You can play cards and not have a shove fest.
Eroding every promotion you have until they are non existent is deplorable for the loyal regs. Last year I was a Diamond aspirations 2 with a tier score of 42K granted it's not all poker but I bet a third of it was. This year I have 800 points FOR A REASON!!! Play at CET and get **** on or play at Borgata or GN and get treated like a king. Hmmmm let me think about it.
This is no reflection on Dan or his vision for the room but upper management better get with the program fast. Otherwise it will just be a nicer newer place for those high stake 1/1 and 2/4/6 games to go off. That high limit room will be spreading 2/5 on Fridays because that's as high as it will get.
I hope this room gets off and becomes better. Until it does I'm not spending a red cent there as I've heard a lot of people say. Why should we experience growing pains with the room? What have you done for me lately other than take take take.
+1
elexus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:56 PM   #212
elexus78
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 93
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkMcKay View Post
what about revel?
Closed! and it was a very nice room run poor and promos came too late
elexus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:58 PM   #213
elexus78
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 93
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

CET is a brunch off greedy thieves look at this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubgrinder View Post
I was just told from a reliable source that he heard from Bill that the 10k win can only be used for the main and non transferrable. I still have a ticket to another sunday 215 satellite and the scramble in july ticket locked up as well as the main freeroll. They are saying that now those 2 tickets i won 430 value is worthless. How is this possible? Wouldnt they want me to play more of the satellites in order to get more people in order to assure they cover every saturday? I can understand that if I am forced to play a different 10k if i won another. Its early March I was hoping to continue to play every satellite and with some run good maybe lock up another ticket or 2. In a dream situation I would use the 10k i wont to play a bunch of smaller, but if i won 3 tickets shouldnt I be able to play the main and 2 others 10ks of my choice?

This is even more frustrating as I dont even know what the truth is regarding this and cant seem to talk to someone who has any idea. Please wsop you make enough off of us in rake GET REAL SUPPORT. How hard is it to make an email address that everyone who hits platinum or up has that can speak to someone who knows whats up.

Whats the point in having a dedicated forums for wsop when there is noone hear to help? The players are helping the players and noone even knows whats the truth. I love ultimate poker because when you need to talk to someone you can and talk to someone who knows whats what.

from wsopbill
Re: WSOPNJ exclusive provider of online satellites to LV ??So Where R The STT and Steps??
Actually, you can talk to someone. I don't know why you choose to go through "a reliable source." Not to say the reliable source isn't helpful but you have my email, you've contacted me via email before, you've PM'd me before, and I'm pretty sure you have my phone number too. You know that the reliable source can only pass the message along to me anyway. Why not contact me directly?

So, the first couple of iterations of this through the reliable source were vague sort of questions asking about whether or not if a ME seat had to be played for the ME. I answered exactly what was stated in the T&C's. The seats are non-transferable and must be played for the event specified if there is an event specified.

If you win multiple seats, give me a ping and we'll try to work something out at our discretion. But the standard policy is that if you win a seat to Event X, you have to play Event X. There's some things we have some flexibility on and other things we have less flexibility on. But, we need to work that out on a case by case basis.

Last edited by elexus78; 03-04-2014 at 03:00 PM. Reason: edit
elexus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:13 PM   #214
MarkMcKay
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 408
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elexus78 View Post
Closed! and it was a very nice room run poor and promos came too late
Revel and WWW room have one thing in common. You can play poker there.

It's a completely different crowd and catered towards different people. There are people who play at CET properties for reasons that make no sense.

I have it pretty much first hand that Revel's room made money towards the end (and I don't mean when all the scum vultures came flying in when they announced they closed and had to distribute the promotional funds)

You can see how laughauble some of the criticism towards Revel's room was if you read from people defending the location of the WWW room as "literally on the boardwalk" while arguing it took 25m to reach Revel's room.

Anyway, my point is, we should not compare the two rooms, they have very little in common.

Poker in AC is declining, traffic in CET is declining and both things happen for a reason, as the poster above mentioned. I like the layout of the new room but CET is just doing it wrong to attract people outside the CET loyalists.
MarkMcKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:28 PM   #215
cf410
temp-banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Suspended for Catholic beliefs
Posts: 544
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveswithkittens View Post
What I don't appreciate is the blatant attack on trying to disseminate information. There is often mass confusion on what casino offerings are, and given the amount of hours played there, I can speak for what I know AT A GIVEN TIME. Blaming me for the room's negativity doesn't accomplish anything, as I've only been trying to clarify the mass changes that are happening. I will be the first to admit when something I say is mistaken, and will continue to work towards getting the latest information out there. Any further problems with me, feel free to PM me. I will take it up with you on an individual basis.
If you're referring to my post, it was not an attack. I asked that you clarify where your information is coming from and state if you're an employee there or not. People seeing your posts (and others) stating that a promotion is this or that only to discover upon arriving that its something else is a problem when they refer back to what you posted.

Knowing from where you post (as a reg, employee, or other) helps. Citations on where the information comes from (manager said, dealer said, player said, bravo, flyer at the door, etc) helps to explain why something might be different when at the room vs what you posted here.
cf410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:28 PM   #216
bigwel21
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 151
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Does the 10/20 OE go off every day & usually at what time?
bigwel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:45 PM   #217
jw3913
centurion
 
jw3913's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 116
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokertrench View Post
The structure of the 25K is terrible. Borgata's structure is legendary for a reason. You can play cards and not have a shove fest.
What is the structure? Is it the same structure as Showboat? Start with 25k with the add on?
jw3913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:51 PM   #218
p0k3rhack3r
grinder
 
p0k3rhack3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC weekdays & AC/PA on weekends
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by elexus78 View Post
Closed! and it was a very nice room run poor and promos came too late
I disagree. Revel's non-poker management did everyone a disservice from the beginning by canceling booked comped rooms last minute on a holiday weekend when they first opened. It destroyed customer loyalty almost immediately. They never recovered.

I just wished every poker room comped their players the way revel did... I'd be there every weekend!
p0k3rhack3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:47 PM   #219
=VH= Fan
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 308
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokertrench View Post
The structure of the 25K is terrible. Borgata's structure is legendary for a reason. You can play cards and not have a shove fest.
Completely agree, if the structure is in fact the same as what goes on at the Showboat, i.e. no antes. That structure is bad enough for a dinky $60 or $65 tourney let alone a $175 one. Even a $25K guarantee is not enough to get me down there to play it. I'd rather go with the Sands Saturday $200 which has a very nice structure IMO, even if they may not draw 100 runners.

Would appreciate if anyone playing on Friday comes back with a report since the question on the structure hasn't been definitively answered, and I really don't want to take a trip down there on Saturday if I don't know what I'm in for.
=VH= Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:51 PM   #220
PocketInfinities
old hand
 
PocketInfinities's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,668
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesantiques View Post
Egads, dipce, could you please at least learn to use paragraphs?? Pretty please!

It would at least make your diatribes (some of which I agree with, some of which I don't) readable, if no less strident.

Lee
+1 to requesting paragraphs

+1 to the notion that despite them appearing as diatribes, that I often (but not always) agree with dipce's posts
PocketInfinities is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:36 PM   #221
Palori
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Does anyone know if they ran the guarantees today and if so, how many runners?

I'm thinking about coming out next week and wanted to know what they were getting.

Thanks
Palori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:45 AM   #222
timetowin00
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

how much comps do u get for tournaments?
timetowin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:38 AM   #223
dipce
old hand
 
dipce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,532
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palori View Post
Does anyone know if they ran the guarantees today and if so, how many runners?

I'm thinking about coming out next week and wanted to know what they were getting.

Thanks
Yes, they ran the guarantee, it was a
Great success, and with the re-buys
They didn't have to dip into the
Bbjp funds to cover the costs, l hope.
There were two tables in the afternoon
Thmt. Or so your faithful correspondent
Was informed by one of the participants

Last edited by dipce; 03-05-2014 at 03:56 AM.
dipce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:34 AM   #224
CSFurious
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 666
Re: Bally's Wild Wild West Thread (Atlantic City, NJ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by =VH= Fan View Post
Even a $25K guarantee is not enough to get me down there to play it.

if less than 100 show up and they still guarantee it which i think they will have to if they ever want to stay open longer than a year, it is worth it because the overlay will be huge

let's say 80 show up on Saturday at 11:00am, that is an $11,000 overlay with a $14,000 prizepool

the casino has $2,000 in juice and $400 for the dealers if everyone gets the $5.00 add-on

i don't care about the structure because it is worth a shot with that overlay, it might take you years to find a more +EV overlay; you might never even find that again in A.C.

once enough people show up to meet the guarantee (if that ever happens), with that structure, i would never play there again lol

please don't come down to play

it will be even better if 40 people show up

even if 125 show up, there will still be an overlay of over $3,000

it will be a gamble going down but it is worth the risk

Last edited by CSFurious; 03-05-2014 at 07:40 AM.
CSFurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM   #225
Krayzie777
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Northeast
Posts: 360
Dan I logged a good.l bit of hours in January on my weekend stay in both the poker room and pits....comps seem pretty much nonexistent this weekend any idea why??
Krayzie777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online