Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
July HSNL **** Thread July HSNL **** Thread

07-24-2009 , 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickman090
I am looking for a 2k flip on stars. I have been flipping in bbv for the past month however, my limit is 600 per week which I have recently reached. I am looking for a 2k flip however I can only put 500 on.

So if i lose ill send you 1500 and if you lose you send 1500. I am willing to make it 1700 since I do not have funds at the moment. However without references I have flipped for 1400 and not grimmed with thedutch1401.

So can I please get action, from a busto to a robusto. I will pay you off within 4 weeks.
ban
07-24-2009 , 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxwoodsFiend
to all you pathetic sack of **** bumhunters:

if I'm better than you by more than $1/hand, I will pay you $1/hand to play me FOREVER. PM me if you qualify for this offer
I'm sure my opinion doesn't matter, but this bothers me. This is basically saying "hey you sack of **** bumhunters, i'll play [most of] you if can absolutely guarantee I still have an edge after paying you $1/hand. That seems like bumhunting the bumhunters. Isn't that why people deny action? Cause they aren't sure they have an edge? It just makes you sound silly when you insult people and then phrase it in that way. Just my opinion, though.


Quote:
Originally Posted by P a s t
good advice since you have never given me more than a few hands of action if ever?
Quote:
Originally Posted by citanul
past,

not sure if he's saying that ae should accept it or if he would accept it. english is not his first language, after all.
I think it's clear he is talking about ae accepting it. Regardless, it's funny as hell and makes him look kinda silly for publicly advising someone else to take the $1/hand deal when he won't even play him straight up. Shouldn't say anything imo.

or am I wrong?
07-24-2009 , 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krmont22
What does a course load look like for a junior year in under-grad math? Georgetown may be harder idk, but when i dropped out as a soph at a state school, getting a math degree was a joke.
junior year wasn't so bad. I wouldn't bet a dime against Cole in a GPA+goldshipping bet though.
07-24-2009 , 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cts
Rising junior, undergrad math, Georgetown

I'm not sure if they do +s or -s, 4.0 is an A and 3.0 is a B.

If you think a 3.5 is too easy I'm certainly up for entertaining other bets.

Large amount is somewhere between 200k and 1M.
im willing to bet this, not 200k tho
let me know if u got other action so i can make a smaller bet
07-24-2009 , 05:59 PM
A 3.0 is waaaaay to easy to get, u can basically play poker full time. Social life is the only part that will make the playing poker full time tricky an prolly the biggest obstacle to completing this bet.
07-24-2009 , 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickman090
I am looking for a 2k flip on stars. I have been flipping in bbv for the past month however, my limit is 600 per week which I have recently reached. I am looking for a 2k flip however I can only put 500 on.

So if i lose ill send you 1500 and if you lose you send 1500. I am willing to make it 1700 since I do not have funds at the moment. However without references I have flipped for 1400 and not grimmed with thedutch1401.

So can I please get action, from a busto to a robusto. I will pay you off within 4 weeks.
this guy is a ritard from the hsnl sports thread...made like a 1k bet and couldnt pay it giving some sob story...think he ended up paying but lol at this idiot
07-24-2009 , 06:12 PM
i've been doing the school and poker thing, it's just really not that hard
07-24-2009 , 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones
i've been doing the school and poker thing, it's just really not that hard
.
07-24-2009 , 06:57 PM
thaaj aren't you at Davis iirc?
07-24-2009 , 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaj_kyle
A 3.0 is waaaaay to easy to get, u can basically play poker full time. Social life is the only part that will make the playing poker full time tricky an prolly the biggest obstacle to completing this bet.
This is the most major-dependent statement I've ever seen. Also workload dependent.
07-24-2009 , 07:09 PM
honestly it sounds more like a bet on if he can win a million dollars. getting a 3.0 if you are motivated isn't very difficult.
07-24-2009 , 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krmont22
honestly it sounds more like a bet on if he doesn't quit school. getting a 4.0 and making a few mill isn't v difficult if ur cole fkn south
fyp
07-24-2009 , 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterLJ
thaaj aren't you at Davis iirc?
just graduated from mcgill
07-24-2009 , 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhawkers
fyp
I'm still surprised the networks never picked up Cole's pilot show "2Minutes: 2Million"
07-24-2009 , 11:33 PM
i graduated with a 3.0 and i was in the bottom 10% of my class.. If you lower the amount of the bet I will bet you $10k at the <3.5 <1mm level.

also aejones: you are such a badass man! way to go bro
07-24-2009 , 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii like turtles

I think it's clear he is talking about ae accepting it.
pretty sure past is talking about urubu not giving him action
07-25-2009 , 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickman090
I have owed money before and have paid. I am willing to give you my phone number and will give you any personal info you neeed. I am honestly just waiting for echecks to clear.
Ban plx
07-25-2009 , 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAT MOOSE

also aejones: you are such a badass man! way to go bro
what the **** is wrong with you?
07-25-2009 , 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones
what the **** is wrong with you?
Nothing personal bub, your brag posts annoy me, especially when you followed the latest one up with "actually it wasnt really an offer i was just bragging that a lot of people won't play me" Congratumaltions bud, you are skilled at no limit texas, i think we get it by this point.. happy trails!!
07-25-2009 , 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAT MOOSE
Nothing personal bub, your brag posts annoy me, especially when you followed the latest one up with "actually it wasnt really an offer i was just bragging that a lot of people won't play me" Congratumaltions bud, you are skilled at no limit texas, i think we get it by this point.. happy trails!!
i have to say brett this really made me lol just because itd be funny seeing you say this irl
07-25-2009 , 02:54 AM
lol no limit texas
07-25-2009 , 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAT MOOSE
Nothing personal bub, your brag posts annoy me, especially when you followed the latest one up with "actually it wasnt really an offer i was just bragging that a lot of people won't play me" Congratumaltions bud, you are skilled at no limit texas, i think we get it by this point.. happy trails!!
you're a weird dude, a weird dude who is putting words in my mouth and getting offended by statements made on an internet message board
07-25-2009 , 04:04 AM
Don't worry Moose, he thinks everyone is weird.
07-25-2009 , 04:20 AM
i think ur wierd
07-25-2009 , 04:21 AM
jk <3

      
m