Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
July HSNL **** Thread July HSNL **** Thread

07-21-2009 , 03:08 PM
if anyone interested we will be playing 2-7nl 200-400 nl in commerce starting friday for about 2 weeks!!!!
07-21-2009 , 03:09 PM
For those who have gotten a mortgage with main income as gambling,

I'm wondering if any of your have used a private lender for a mortgage and if so if you could pm me and possibly refer me to them. Any info is useful.
07-21-2009 , 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cts
gott ist stumm (Observer): when a persons eyes move to the left while talking they could be lying for the right side is more creative and would be used to make something up while eyes to the left means they are trying to process information
Dealer: Cole South has reconnected
Dealer: pcketchange wins the pot ($420)
Dealer: Hand #13532409782
gott ist stumm (Observer): and tell the truth

He's making a ******ed generalization but there is a lot you can learn about what is going on in someones head by the way their eyes move. If anyones interested read structure of magic 1 and 2 by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. Not a book about magic its about psychology.
07-21-2009 , 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrape
He's making a ******ed generalization but there is a lot you can learn about what is going on in someones head by the way their eyes move. If anyones interested read structure of magic 1 and 2 by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. Not a book about magic its about psychology.
thx i'm gonna check these out. love reading stuff about psychology. probability/statistics also.
07-21-2009 , 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrape
For those who have gotten a mortgage with main income as gambling,

I'm wondering if any of your have used a private lender for a mortgage and if so if you could pm me and possibly refer me to them. Any info is useful.
+1
07-21-2009 , 05:43 PM
didnt know it was possible to lose 11 all ins in a row in omaha...
07-21-2009 , 05:56 PM
mbn
07-21-2009 , 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daliman
What, cocaine, alcohol, NL holdem, sportsbetting and craps aren't quite stimulating enough for you?

That's all you need to learn about.
If any of those resulted in me winning money I'd be quite stimulated with them.
07-21-2009 , 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbynator
didnt know it was possible to lose 11 all ins in a row in omaha...
I'd imagine it happens a few times every 100k hands or so. Also I'd suspect you had like 20-30% equity on the last few given how tiltprone you seem...
07-21-2009 , 11:55 PM
it was 25-50 capped so : ).

Plus I talk a lot/act tilted but i dont really let it affect my game much. Obviously wasnt playing my best near the end of course.
07-22-2009 , 12:39 AM
everyone, i would like you to meet FRANK YANG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGQfTgqQBok

thanks to willie in health and fitness forum for bringing this badass to my attention.
07-22-2009 , 01:01 AM
lol he is unreal

jumps are ****ing ridiculous
07-22-2009 , 01:06 AM
i wonder how long it takes the average person to reach their full physical potential like that...i know its too many variables but whatever
07-22-2009 , 01:12 AM
he really needs his own thread here where we can discuss all things frank yang.
07-22-2009 , 03:31 AM
it is completely absurd how many people turned down $1/hand to multi table me at 25-50 nl today, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.
07-22-2009 , 03:48 AM
I don't think that's gonna get u any more action :-(
07-22-2009 , 04:01 AM
hmm The Gym that he was working out at was in my city in MD
07-22-2009 , 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones
it is completely absurd how many people turned down $1/hand to multi table me at 25-50 nl today, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.


you got action with me!
07-22-2009 , 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones
it is completely absurd how many people turned down $1/hand to multi table me at 25-50 nl today, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.
"Whatchu gonna do when you sittin' at the head of the table? Once you there, you got to hold it down."

"Sound like one of them good problems."
07-22-2009 , 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cts
gott ist stumm (Observer): when a persons eyes move to the left while talking they could be lying for the right side is more creative and would be used to make something up while eyes to the left means they are trying to process information
Dealer: Cole South has reconnected
Dealer: pcketchange wins the pot ($420)
Dealer: Hand #13532409782
gott ist stumm (Observer): and tell the truth


Look me in the eye.



Right here.



Now, tell me...



...when did you find out Nate
was investigating the fund?



I first found that Nathan was
conducting the investigation...



...after I spoke with you
after he was killed.



You're lying. And I know you're lying.



You know it, huh?



You can read my mind, Roman?



No, I'm not. I'm reading your eyes.



The eyes can't lie.



Didn't you know?!



A quick lesson in lying. See, this is
what us real cops do.



We study liars.



Example:



If I ask you a question about something
visual, like your favorite color...



...your eyes go up and to the left.



Neurophysiology tells us your eyes
go in that direction...



...because you're accessing
the visual cortex.



So you're telling the truth.



If your eyes go up and right...



...you're accessing the brain's creative
centers and we know you're full of ****.



Now, let's try this again.



Your favorite television show?



I'm not going to play your stupid
****ing game, okay?



Why, Niebaum? You afraid we'll
catch you in a lie?



When did you find out
Nate was investigating the fund?



After I spoke with you.



That's a lie if I've ever seen one!



- **** you! I never blinked my eyes!
- You didn't have to blink.



Your body language says you're lying.



He's nervous.
What do you expect from him?



Shut up! You know how this works!



It's not just your eyes.
It's everything.



If you cough, sneeze, cross your legs,
scratch your ass...



...they're all tell-tale signs.



You can stare at me with those
dead-ass eyes all you want.



You can't beat the system.



One last question:



Do you know who killed Nate?



You.



I don't know. I couldn't tell.



Up, down, right, left...



So what now? Card tricks?



Shut the **** up!
07-22-2009 , 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viffer
you got action with me!
07-22-2009 , 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cts
gott ist stumm (Observer): when a persons eyes move to the left while talking they could be lying for the right side is more creative and would be used to make something up while eyes to the left means they are trying to process information
Dealer: Cole South has reconnected
Dealer: pcketchange wins the pot ($420)
Dealer: Hand #13532409782
gott ist stumm (Observer): and tell the truth
http://www.paulekman.com/
07-22-2009 , 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycballer
we did it without the nap cause sleep is for the weak
for the week you mean.
07-22-2009 , 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones
it is completely absurd how many people turned down $1/hand to multi table me at 25-50 nl today, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.
i'll take it! pick me!
07-22-2009 , 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicNinja
for the week you mean.
how was maui?

      
m