Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

High Stakes PL/NL Discussions about high stakes pot-limit and no-limit hold'em (10-20 and up) Forum is closed; read only.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 03:39 AM   #101
lucknotskill
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,108
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

really disturbs me that advancedfear is part of this. i played him one day and thought i had a pretty decent edge. next day i play and he plays totally different and crushes me to the point that i quit. seems somewhat likely that could have been fmylife given the drastic change in play style, and if i knew I would have played entirely differently. hope its not the case but that kinda pisses me off.
lucknotskill is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 05:44 AM   #102
POPEYE81
grinder
 
POPEYE81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

so advancedfear and fmylife are playin a ton on mid and hightstakes together , and OP ( whos losing a ton in general and is owned by fmylife lately ) is the first and only who see them colluding ?
POPEYE81 is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 06:40 AM   #103
3-Iron
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 43
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknotskill View Post
really disturbs me that advancedfear is part of this. i played him one day and thought i had a pretty decent edge. next day i play and he plays totally different and crushes me to the point that i quit. seems somewhat likely that could have been fmylife given the drastic change in play style, and if i knew I would have played entirely differently. hope its not the case but that kinda pisses me off.
I find these posts pretty entertaining. I bumhunt the 10/20 games and I not many people plays fmylife and even fewer plays AdvancedFear. Now everyone with 25 posts are playing him in protracted HU-battles. I mean, everyone should definitively watch out when HSNL-players live together, but Lima is probably the only one in this thread I've seen who regularly gives him action. I feel it should be investigated by Pokerstars Game Security for sure, but if you think its strange that maybe the biggest winner at 25/50 over the last year can change up his playing style maybe you shouldn't be playing HU at higher stakes?
3-Iron is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 07:23 AM   #104
Veron
adept
 
Veron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Holland
Posts: 768
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Hello everyone,

I am the player AdvancedFear on Pokerstars.

When I noticed my name was mentioned in this thread and associated with unfair and unethical play at the pokerstars tables I have contacted pokerstars immediately to communicate the matter with them, and to get an investigation on this started.

Pokerstars has just gotten back to me and I'm happy to inform everyone that an investigation has been started by the pokerstars game security team. I am confident that the security department of Pokerstars will finalize this investigation within a reasonable timespan and I'm very confident that the conclusion will be that there is nothing ''sketchy'', unfair or unethical about my play at the pokerstars HSNL tables of all time and in the recent past.

I hope everyone understands that because Pokerstars is currently investigating I can not provide any information with regards to my relation, or lack of relation, with the player ''FmyLife''.

I do understand that because of the way this thread has developed, players that have played in games with me and FmyLife at the same tables now possibly have an uncomfortable feeling about these past games.

For this reason I have PM contacted the 3 players that have so far responded in this thread stating their worries about playing in a certain game with me. One of the things I have told them is that I'm willing to provide them with my HHs of play with the player in question and FmyLife at the same table for their personal review.

I welcome any other player that is currently uncomfortable with games played with FmyLife and myself in the past to contact me and I'm happy to get back to you with similar information.

I hope all of you will see this message as a first step from my side to proove that non of my play has been in violation with the terms and conditions or unethical in general and I hope you understand I'm taking this matter serious and thus am very conservative with public information providing during a pokerstars investigation.

Best of luck to all of you,
Veron
Veron is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #105
lima
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,766
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veron View Post
Hello everyone,

I am the player AdvancedFear on Pokerstars.

When I noticed my name was mentioned in this thread and associated with unfair and unethical play at the pokerstars tables I have contacted pokerstars immediately to communicate the matter with them, and to get an investigation on this started.

Pokerstars has just gotten back to me and I'm happy to inform everyone that an investigation has been started by the pokerstars game security team. I am confident that the security department of Pokerstars will finalize this investigation within a reasonable timespan and I'm very confident that the conclusion will be that there is nothing ''sketchy'', unfair or unethical about my play at the pokerstars HSNL tables of all time and in the recent past.

I hope everyone understands that because Pokerstars is currently investigating I can not provide any information with regards to my relation, or lack of relation, with the player ''FmyLife''.

I do understand that because of the way this thread has developed, players that have played in games with me and FmyLife at the same tables now possibly have an uncomfortable feeling about these past games.

For this reason I have PM contacted the 3 players that have so far responded in this thread stating their worries about playing in a certain game with me. One of the things I have told them is that I'm willing to provide them with my HHs of play with the player in question and FmyLife at the same table for their personal review.

I welcome any other player that is currently uncomfortable with games played with FmyLife and myself in the past to contact me and I'm happy to get back to you with similar information.

I hope all of you will see this message as a first step from my side to proove that non of my play has been in violation with the terms and conditions or unethical in general and I hope you understand I'm taking this matter serious and thus am very conservative with public information providing during a pokerstars investigation.

Best of luck to all of you,
Veron
You can start by telling us what you know about FmyLife multiaccounting situation? Do you know who is the real owner of 'thiscantgowrong' account?

Who are your other poker playing roommates except FmyLife?

How come you are often playing 3handed with FmyLife and a 3rd person, but never HU with FmyLife?
lima is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #106
zeroone
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 26
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by lima View Post
How come you are often playing 3handed with FmyLife and a 3rd person, but NEVER HU with FmyLife?
Veron, answer this!
zeroone is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #107
Andrew Song
old hand
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,545
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Something is seriously wrong. It's very normal for two roomates to avoid situation that could lead to **** getting personal. If you know you're extremely competitive(which I'm sure both are judging from the felt), it's normal to avoid going for the kill against a friend that you fkn live with. Going all out HU war with a friend u share work space could easily lead to a dick waving marathon.
Andrew Song is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #108
lucknotskill
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,108
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-Iron View Post
I find these posts pretty entertaining. I bumhunt the 10/20 games and I not many people plays fmylife and even fewer plays AdvancedFear. Now everyone with 25 posts are playing him in protracted HU-battles. I mean, everyone should definitively watch out when HSNL-players live together, but Lima is probably the only one in this thread I've seen who regularly gives him action. I feel it should be investigated by Pokerstars Game Security for sure, but if you think its strange that maybe the biggest winner at 25/50 over the last year can change up his playing style maybe you shouldn't be playing HU at higher stakes?
you're a clown and don't know what you're talking about apparently. i've played plenty with both advancedfear and fmylife. i started a bunch of tables with fmylife at 10/20. i'm not playing on stars atm so I could care less. Also, I didn't say it was inconceivable that he could have changed his style. However, they do normally play a lot different and on this particular day adv played a style very similar to what I would expect from Fmylife. I'm not accusing, just saying. As far as whoever you are bumhunter, ***.
lucknotskill is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #109
smellmuth
Pooh-Bah
 
smellmuth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: GDTRFB
Posts: 3,954
Makes no sense to say you can't provide information because ps is investigating, unless you don't want something to come out. If it is benign, just explain your relationship.
smellmuth is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #110
Mr Beer
banned
 
Mr Beer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,973
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Song View Post
Going all out HU war with a friend u share work space could easily lead to a dick waving marathon.
Implying that's a bad thing.
Mr Beer is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #111
fingersmith
adept
 
fingersmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 971
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellmuth View Post
Makes no sense to say you can't provide information because ps is investigating, unless you don't want something to come out. If it is benign, just explain your relationship.
+1
not really interested in anything Veron has to say until this is addressed
fingersmith is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #112
mjm25
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 61
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingersmith View Post
+1
not really interested in anything Veron has to say until this is addressed
Yeah, seriously. It really comes across as him freerolling the pokerstars investigation (if they can't prove wrongdoing, then he's completely innocent!) and sort of avoiding a negative freeroll by not participating in an interview in this thread (he can't really prove his innocence but can look super sketchy or incriminate himself or say something that will later be shown to be a lie).

It's kind of the old "would an innocent person behave this way" situation. They might, but probably not.
mjm25 is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #113
NthingToLose
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: At the rim
Posts: 1,398
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellmuth View Post
Makes no sense to say you can't provide information because ps is investigating, unless you don't want something to come out. If it is benign, just explain your relationship.
First thing I thought when I read his post is

A) Should of been a politician
B) B.S. itt
NthingToLose is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #114
lima
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,766
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

So i just saw AdvancedFear playing and joined him on a table to ask him to answer questions here. He didn't reply and sat out so I joined his other table and asked the same. He again didn't reply and sat out. At the same time he's very active playing a few tables.
lima is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #115
ValueH
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 29
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by lima View Post
So i just saw AdvancedFear playing and joined him on a table to ask him to answer questions here. He didn't reply and sat out so I joined his other table and asked the same. He again didn't reply and sat out. At the same time he's very active playing a few tables.
Lol, well done!
ValueH is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #116
lima
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,766
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValueH View Post
Lol, well done!
So we have:

a multiaccounter (at least one)
two roommates playing 3handed and ignoring ignore answering questions
a bunch of gimmick accounts trolling the thread

very well done, guys! Must be fun in your house.
lima is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #117
Kesky
journeyman
 
Kesky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 312
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingersmith View Post
+1
not really interested in anything Veron has to say until this is addressed
Indeed.

The stuff he wrote reads like a first year students attempt at a pr announcement, and means nothing.

If AdvancedFear and FMLife indeed are roomates and have played against fingersmith 3handed, well, that's suspect as **** and needs to be adressed in no uncertain terms. And soon.
Kesky is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #118
kjemmy
veteran
 
kjemmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Posts: 3,101
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellmuth View Post
Makes no sense to say you can't provide information because ps is investigating, unless you don't want something to come out. If it is benign, just explain your relationship.
This. If you are truly innocent in this AF, then you might as well explain the whole situation and have PS back it up. Hiding info does you no good.
kjemmy is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #119
uwannaQuesadilla?
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: kingboromir
Posts: 230
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veron View Post


I hope all of you will see this message as a first step from my side to proove that non of my play has been in violation with the terms and conditions or unethical in general
well you ****ed that pretty hard
uwannaQuesadilla? is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 02:25 AM   #120
locoo20
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 113
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

I've played with them a lot as well. Never had a problem. I don't think I've ever played 3 handed with them but I always feel uneasy when I see too many regs from "Malta" in the same table. If some are living together they should definetly not be able to play in the same tables.
locoo20 is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 02:29 AM   #121
Lana_Lang
old hand
 
Lana_Lang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,989
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjemmy View Post
This. If you are truly innocent in this AF, then you might as well explain the whole situation and have PS back it up. Hiding info does you no good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc



Everything you say, can be used against you in the court of, errr... internet? trolls? jelousy? I do think he got somewhat of a point to hold it back until PS comes back to you, however he could come off way better by sharing with us stuff that PS can never contradrict. Stuff he knows for sure.
Lana_Lang is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 03:03 AM   #122
apsolvent
stranger
 
apsolvent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Pa kad vidis STOKU PREVARANTSKU da igra bezi od njih, teraj ih u p.m.
Sa takvim supportom tesko da ces uspeti nesto da uradis al dobro je sto si ih "pljuno" ovde, cisto radi reda.
Sve u svemu good luck.
apsolvent is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 03:17 AM   #123
SoLost
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,908
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Song View Post
Something is seriously wrong. It's very normal for two roomates to avoid situation that could lead to **** getting personal. If you know you're extremely competitive(which I'm sure both are judging from the felt), it's normal to avoid going for the kill against a friend that you fkn live with. Going all out HU war with a friend u share work space could easily lead to a dick waving marathon.
Lol the fact that you think something is 'seriously wrong' because two roommates are going hard against each other at the tables is ******ed. Sure, some people might wanna avoid that situation. Did it ever occur to you some don't? You really think that because you don't consider it wise to play a roommate HU, something is automatically wrong when they do?

That said I wouldn't play 3 handed against both of them, and AdvancedFear's reply failed kinda hard.
SoLost is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 03:06 PM   #124
Andrew Song
old hand
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,545
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLost View Post
Lol the fact that you think something is 'seriously wrong' because two roommates are going hard against each other at the tables is ******ed. Sure, some people might wanna avoid that situation. Did it ever occur to you some don't? You really think that because you don't consider it wise to play a roommate HU, something is automatically wrong when they do?

That said I wouldn't play 3 handed against both of them, and AdvancedFear's reply failed kinda hard.
No. It's disturbing to see them getting questioned for not playing against each other when 90% of the HSNL reg pool never even started a table vs someone remotely good.

I think everyone would agree that fkmylife was one of the frontrunners in getting the games going.

That said playing 3handed with a fellow roommate is definitely questionable.
Andrew Song is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #125
lima
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,766
Re: FMyLife is multiaccounting piece of ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Song View Post
I think everyone would agree that fkmylife was one of the frontrunners in getting the games going.
Maybe in the last month or so. He was running away from starting tables with me and other regs at 25/50 like from a plague before that.

AdvancedFear doesn't like starting tables either. He opens a bunch of new 6max tables, but when a reg joins, he likes to leave and open a new one. When I join that one too, he just leaves and opens a new one not wanting to start a table. I missed a ton of fish because of him (fish joins his new table and other bumhunters with bumhunting software join right after) although I was ready to play him and everyone else who was sitting alone at the tables.
lima is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive