Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Tournament/SNG Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by tournament and SNG poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2016, 05:48 AM   #151
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

We are roughly over half way through September, let's have a look at the results:



Number 1 is Fiber this month. It is awesome to look at his graph, as he was struggling for some time, but the story turned around so much, that he now is on top of the ranking, thanks to our program:



Number 2 is HU soldier hugocabret:



Number 3 up until now is ESTPatrick:

__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 05:21 PM   #152
Shaun_MJB
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 8
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Hi I'm really interested in joining your HU Starter Coaching Program and I have a couple of questions I hope you can help me with.
I have mainly played on Sky poker for the last few years and they don't allow any software so I have never used any tracking software.
Is using a tracker and setting it up part of the program?

Also I do have accounts on Stars/Tilt and Party poker but I have played very little on them, Which site would be best to play on?

Thanks for any help.
Shaun_MJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:29 AM   #153
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,989
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_MJB View Post
Hi I'm really interested in joining your HU Starter Coaching Program and I have a couple of questions I hope you can help me with.
I have mainly played on Sky poker for the last few years and they don't allow any software so I have never used any tracking software.
Is using a tracker and setting it up part of the program?

Also I do have accounts on Stars/Tilt and Party poker but I have played very little on them, Which site would be best to play on?

Thanks for any help.
Hi Shaun,

having a tracker gives you a HUGE advantage, so you should be willing to learn how to use one if you decide to join.
There are tutorials, it will not be hard at all. As a note, friends used to give me the nickname "the amish" , but even i was able to set up everything

About which sites are best, we have idiot-proof tutorials on sites, where to play and what to do all inside the program. It is designed that even somebody as "amish" as myself would unterstand it!

Just so you know i am not avoiding the question "which site is best". It is something we spend a lot of money and research on figuring out, so i hope you understand that we're not posting this in the open to everybody.

It's also something that constantly changes, i even pay a full "salary" now to somebody who takes care only of this part. Although you're not getting an answer here, i'm sure you can appreciate that we leave nothing up to chance.

And if you decide to join, you'll be glad that i didn't post it!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:32 AM   #154
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Hi Shaun, I would add another thing - if you do pla to join the HU starter, I recommend doing it in the next 2 days. The promotional discount for this new program is going to end by the end of the week, just so you are aware of it.
__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:39 AM   #155
Shaun_MJB
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 8
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Thanks very much for the replies, I understand what you're saying.
Shaun_MJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 05:10 AM   #156
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Here are the results so far.

And also this week the 2 PLO Ballers Fiber and ESTPatrick are under the first 3 positions!



Fiber is still on top! Congratz!




Followed by hugocabret, one of our HU Soldiers:




And the third spot is occupied by ESTPatrick, another PLO Baller:




You can find out more about our program HERE

Let us know, should you have any questions and get in touch with us via support@bestpokercoaching.com
__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 05:22 AM   #157
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Today we want you to meet "KVON" aka Kaivon. He is a former WSOP ring winner and member in our 6-max team!



Check his graph up until now:



You want to know more about the program? Click here:

__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 04:20 PM   #158
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

September is over and we want to know, if fiber took the rankings down this month?

And "hucol" our HU-Soldier overtook him during the last days:




Check "hucol's" overall graph here:




This is "fiber's" graph, who almost won the rankings, but a new month just started:




You can find out more about our program HERE

Let us know, should you have any questions and get in touch with us via support@bestpokercoaching.com
__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 04:36 PM   #159
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Today we want to introduce you to Michael, who knows now exactly what to do at the tables after joining our team:



Check his graph since joining our team:




You want to know more about the program? Click here:

__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 12:20 AM   #160
lautokastar
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 55
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
Hi Shaun,

having a tracker gives you a HUGE advantage, so you should be willing to learn how to use one if you decide to join.
There are tutorials, it will not be hard at all. As a note, friends used to give me the nickname "the amish" , but even i was able to set up everything

About which sites are best, we have idiot-proof tutorials on sites, where to play and what to do all inside the program. It is designed that even somebody as "amish" as myself would unterstand it!

Just so you know i am not avoiding the question "which site is best". It is something we spend a lot of money and research on figuring out, so i hope you understand that we're not posting this in the open to everybody.

It's also something that constantly changes, i even pay a full "salary" now to somebody who takes care only of this part. Although you're not getting an answer here, i'm sure you can appreciate that we leave nothing up to chance.

And if you decide to join, you'll be glad that i didn't post it!

What do you mean Amish? They are a certain type of people are they, so how do they relate to what you were saying?
lautokastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 06:18 AM   #161
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

They don't use modern technology. The point was that even people not familiar with modern technology would be able to set up everything needed to start learning and enter CFP. It was just an analogy
__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 07:17 AM   #162
lautokastar
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 55
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Shaun, I can help you get a tracker running if you want as it is extremely confusing and tricky to set up at first. Or if anyone else needs help getting a tracker running, just message me as I have years of experience with them
lautokastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 04:26 AM   #163
JakeWS
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 22
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Hi, I play a bit of poker and have read a few books but by no means am I a particularly good player, probably break even at best, however I do enjoy the game and would like to take it much more seriously. I was thinking of doing one of your courses to get me to a better level then would look to join coaching for profits later, I was just wondering which course you would recommend for a noobie with a keen interest? I mostly play low value Spin n Go atm.
JakeWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 01:14 PM   #164
streakker
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Hi Gordon, I'm really interested in taking a CFP deal, either sng or HU but i've been put off after reading on more than one occasion that after signing up I have to also sign up to lots of different poker sites. If im not willing to do this, can i not join the program?
streakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:49 PM   #165
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,989
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by streakker View Post
Hi Gordon, I'm really interested in taking a CFP deal, either sng or HU but i've been put off after reading on more than one occasion that after signing up I have to also sign up to lots of different poker sites. If im not willing to do this, can i not join the program?
Hi streakker,

there is confusion, because in the past you "had to", but already for roughly a year it's no longer a "must".

We don't want to hold players like you back because of worries like these.

Anyways, you do not "have to" sign up anywhere with us. We don't force you to do smart things...

With our great BPC points system, you would be losing a LOT of money by not signing up through us on whatever sites you play.
You will get the best possible deal anywhere in the world.

However, if you don't like the extra (free) money, then you don't have to do this of course.

It's just a great way to pay for the coaching.

Anyways, when you sign-up, just ignore the part about signing up on sites, you can skip through it.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:51 PM   #166
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,989
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeWS View Post
Hi, I play a bit of poker and have read a few books but by no means am I a particularly good player, probably break even at best, however I do enjoy the game and would like to take it much more seriously. I was thinking of doing one of your courses to get me to a better level then would look to join coaching for profits later, I was just wondering which course you would recommend for a noobie with a keen interest? I mostly play low value Spin n Go atm.
The best value is in the NO-BS 6max course (the version with videos). Cost is 47 Euro. It's a nice entry and if you decide to take the next step, do that.

We currently have no SPIN & GO's on the program, because we mostly focus on "less variance" types of income.
We understand some players like them anyways, so in the future we should be offering programs and courses as well.

Most importantly, you will feel welcome. We're competitive, but always have a fun and good spirit in mind!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:13 AM   #167
streakker
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
Hi streakker,

there is confusion, because in the past you "had to", but already for roughly a year it's no longer a "must".

We don't want to hold players like you back because of worries like these.

Anyways, you do not "have to" sign up anywhere with us. We don't force you to do smart things...

With our great BPC points system, you would be losing a LOT of money by not signing up through us on whatever sites you play.
You will get the best possible deal anywhere in the world.

However, if you don't like the extra (free) money, then you don't have to do this of course.

It's just a great way to pay for the coaching.

Anyways, when you sign-up, just ignore the part about signing up on sites, you can skip through it.
Thanks for clearing that up. I think i've probably signed up at most sites anyway to take advantage of sign up bonuses, so would i miss out on the points system as i cant make duplicate accounts?
streakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:53 PM   #168
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,989
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by streakker View Post
Thanks for clearing that up. I think i've probably signed up at most sites anyway to take advantage of sign up bonuses, so would i miss out on the points system as i cant make duplicate accounts?
Well, "most" sites, there are usually alternatives. Ipoker has/had 50 sites, just as an example.
If you have a sister/mother/dog , well people do many things, but it's up to the player to decide.

And yes, you will only be able to get our BPC points if you sign up through us. We have other things that we reward as well with BPC points, but of course the majority would come through playing on sites.

But listen, that shouldn't stop you anyways. Winners ALWAYS find a way. That's what makes you a winner. If you have to go without BPC points, doesn't mean you can't make much money at the game
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 05:52 AM   #169
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

The first week of October is over. Let's have a look at the results!

1. Randomwalkin, HU Soldier in our program:



Check his Graph:




2. Justplayff, 6-max Crusher in our program:



Check his Graph:




3. TheProject20, HU Soldier in our program:



Check his Graph:





You can find out more about our program HERE

Let us know, should you have any questions and get in touch with us via support@bestpokercoaching.com
__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:05 AM   #170
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Adam went from losing to winning at the tables within a few days after joining Bestpokercoaching.

Click below, if you want to know more about him:



Have a look at his graph:




Do you want to know more about our program? Which game format do you want to CRUSH?

Click below, and get more info on our coaching + FREE strategy video pack for your preferred game format!
__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 05:25 PM   #171
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Here are the first 3 players on top of our rankings for this month so far:



Randomwalkin from our HU Soldier team:




Justplayff from our 6-max Crusher team:




ESTPatrick from our PLO 6-max team:




Do you want to know more about our program? Which game format do you want to CRUSH?

Click below, and get more info on our coaching + FREE strategy video pack for your preferred game format!

__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 05:33 PM   #172
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

"That was the time, when I understood how much money I was losing before joining BPC!"

Loris was inspired, when he heard about Hans the great making all that money at the tables. He did not have to think twice and joined our coaching for profits program. Meet Loris:



Check his graph here:




You can find out more about our program HERE

Let us know, should you have any questions and get in touch with us via support@bestpokercoaching.com
__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 10:12 PM   #173
lautokastar
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 55
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

I play PLO 6-max up to $10/20 too on pokerstars and do quite well at it. How do I know if the PLO program will benefit me?
lautokastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 03:19 AM   #174
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,989
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautokastar View Post
I play PLO 6-max up to $10/20 too on pokerstars and do quite well at it. How do I know if the PLO program will benefit me?
You play highstakes PLO, $2000 buy-in, correct? Please clarify. If you beat these limits, then the program is not for you.

In case you don't, playing a limit does not equal making money at it. So what is more important is "which limit did you BEAT over the last 100k hands".
Let me know that answer and i can help you perhaps.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:30 PM   #175
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 898
Re: Coaching For Profits with BPC and bencb789 (#1 Ranked in the world 2015)

Let's check who is on top of the ranking for this month!

It is hucol from our HU Soldier team:



Soon he will be done with the program. Check his graph here:




Do you want to know more about our program? Which game format do you want to CRUSH?

Click below, and get more info on our coaching + FREE strategy video pack for your preferred game format!

__________________
Our student quote of the month: "I started playing NL2 and now I play up to NL500. Soon I値l add some NL600 tables. The target is the sky!"
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ゥ 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online