Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Heads Up SNG and Spin and Gos Discussion of heads up Sit & Go and Spin and Go poker games. Sponsored by HUSNG.com, the leading heads up poker video site.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2018, 03:11 AM   #201
letmethewalk
newbie
 
letmethewalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: france
Posts: 42
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstack99 View Post
80 games is no sample at all so i dont recommend doing that anytime soon, why do you have only 80 games? that's basically one day or less of grinding
Hey i'm playing in france that's mean we can play only with french people so the traffic is very low !
And second reason i'm playing only plo sng

80 - 100 games is one week of grinding for me 5 or 6 hours online per day i think i will multi room because actually i play only on one room

So i continue on my limit until i play 4k games

many thanks for your advice dude !
letmethewalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:44 PM   #202
Duncelanas
Pooh-Bah
 
Duncelanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Losing money at husngs
Posts: 5,043
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Do you ever think about not sharing with some other guys at nosebleeds (500s/1ks)? Would it be worthwhile, or do you not want to deal with battling at that high level?

Any thoughts/plans on picking up other games (hucash or deeper husngs, $500 spins, etc)?

Comments on bubble getting into 200s?

Comments on making 1ks and battling Vbv? Are edges still attainable at that level or is the key making yourself too annoying to deal with?

Single most important pt4 filter to use or line to analyze to increase edge and crush everyone?

ETA on learning to multiquote on 2p2?

Obv np if you can't answer some of these, thanks for the well!
Duncelanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:20 PM   #203
WeeBey
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 20
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Thought on Winamax, is that really a bot fest ?

Do you know why people are playing spins on Partypoker, when it seems like there's no recreationals in the pool ?

Is Pokerstars the only bot free site ?

When a nosebleed cartel member at a Joeingram podcast ?
WeeBey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 04:32 AM   #204
Lawboyy
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 41
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeBey View Post
Thought on Winamax, is that really a bot fest ?
I can answer that, with over 10k games on expresso. Yes, an insane amount. 75% bots on average. 1-5euro should be bot-less if that helps.
Lawboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:09 AM   #205
WeeBey
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 20
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawboyy View Post
I can answer that, with over 10k games on expresso. Yes, an insane amount. 75% bots on average. 1-5euro should be bot-less if that helps.
Quite skeptical about your number. You mean 75 % of the time you have 1 bot on your tables ?

I'm playing the 200's on Winamax for a few days now. Except VictoriaMo I don't suspect anyone, don't have a sample on the other regs tho.
VictoriaMo's really really good, he has a lot of sizings, lot of donks. He's impressive if he's not cheating.
He's also 6 tabling 8-10 hours a day.

But found few obvious mistakes in some HH.
A guy from Winamax also said that VictoriaMo, twopandas and 2SaintPandas made videos in special conditions on 200 games each.

Looks like twopandas he's almost never playing the 200's aswell. He's playing when VictoriaMo is off, so that's pretty weird if he really has a live GTO assistance.
WeeBey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:08 PM   #206
Lawboyy
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 41
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeBey View Post
Quite skeptical about your number. You mean 75 % of the time you have 1 bot on your tables ?

I'm playing the 200's on Winamax for a few days now. Except VictoriaMo I don't suspect anyone, don't have a sample on the other regs tho.
VictoriaMo's really really good, he has a lot of sizings, lot of donks. He's impressive if he's not cheating.
He's also 6 tabling 8-10 hours a day.

But found few obvious mistakes in some HH.
A guy from Winamax also said that VictoriaMo, twopandas and 2SaintPandas made videos in special conditions on 200 games each.

Looks like twopandas he's almost never playing the 200's aswell. He's playing when VictoriaMo is off, so that's pretty weird if he really has a live GTO assistance.
Okay pretty boy.

Victoriamo
Twopandas
promotional
Clown Fiesta
Mr.Playboy
Dr.boss
fr1sson
Makeitfall
...The list goes on. All bots.

They are GTO-bots with different preflop tendencies and some postflop exploits as well that is intergrated, and there is IRL guys overseeing the bots, adapting them if they find it necessarily.

Be as skeptical as you want, I donīt care, and neither does Winamax, which is my favorite part.

PS. When I say BOT, I mean BOT, not some type of GTO-assistance. There is not a guy on the mouse, itīs a BOT.
Lawboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 07:53 AM   #207
Rivertiger
enthusiast
 
Rivertiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Idiot from northern europe
Posts: 62
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawboyy View Post
Okay pretty boy.

Victoriamo
Twopandas
promotional
Clown Fiesta
Mr.Playboy
Dr.boss
fr1sson
Makeitfall
...The list goes on. All bots.

They are GTO-bots with different preflop tendencies and some postflop exploits as well that is intergrated, and there is IRL guys overseeing the bots, adapting them if they find it necessarily.

Be as skeptical as you want, I donīt care, and neither does Winamax, which is my favorite part.

PS. When I say BOT, I mean BOT, not some type of GTO-assistance. There is not a guy on the mouse, itīs a BOT.

This is my experience as well. I have reported some of these players for sharing tables but Winamax has only given the players a warning for doing so. They have yet to look into any suspicious playing pattern.
Rivertiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:39 PM   #208
jackstack99
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 180
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by letmethewalk View Post
Hey i'm playing in france that's mean we can play only with french people so the traffic is very low !
And second reason i'm playing only plo sng

80 - 100 games is one week of grinding for me 5 or 6 hours online per day i think i will multi room because actually i play only on one room

So i continue on my limit until i play 4k games

many thanks for your advice dude !
ya no worries boss, find a way to get more volume in like you mentioned you can multi site or just play some cash on the side or something
jackstack99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:46 PM   #209
jackstack99
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 180
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncelanas View Post
Do you ever think about not sharing with some other guys at nosebleeds (500s/1ks)? Would it be worthwhile, or do you not want to deal with battling at that high level?

Any thoughts/plans on picking up other games (hucash or deeper husngs, $500 spins, etc)?

Comments on bubble getting into 200s?

Comments on making 1ks and battling Vbv? Are edges still attainable at that level or is the key making yourself too annoying to deal with?

Single most important pt4 filter to use or line to analyze to increase edge and crush everyone?

ETA on learning to multiquote on 2p2?

Obv np if you can't answer some of these, thanks for the well!
if there was too many players at 500s and 1ks and i thought i had a good edge over someone then yes.

ya in the future if action dries up i will get more into 500/1k spins and cash for now i just grind hu and focus 100 percent on that.

he is the goat haha

edges are way less when your playing very tough regs and obsessively studying gto on a constant basis but it takes many many games tor realize this, i have battled over 20k games at 1k

probing vs fish, and make sure your vpip in the sb is close to 100 percent vs fish in the sb at 10 bbs+. Vs regs just pio

lol i laughed at this question, some others mentioned too. i originally started not multi quoting because i didn't know it was a thing, but once i found out i didn't want to do it anyways, i think its better this way the thread looks longer and everyone gets their own post. Just seems more personal to me. Don't you feel a bit better that you get your own post here ^^^^
jackstack99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:49 PM   #210
jackstack99
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 180
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeBey View Post
Thought on Winamax, is that really a bot fest ?

Do you know why people are playing spins on Partypoker, when it seems like there's no recreationals in the pool ?

Is Pokerstars the only bot free site ?

When a nosebleed cartel member at a Joeingram podcast ?
no idea about winamax or any other site besides stars, i only play stars.

i think people are playing some spins on party because of the high rakeback as compared to stars, but i'm not sure

From what i have heard yes, but haven't played on the other sites

i don't understand this question here, but if your asking if i would go on a joe ingram podcast then the answer is yes
jackstack99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 09:46 PM   #211
concerned pro
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawboyy View Post
Okay pretty boy.

Victoriamo
Twopandas
promotional
Clown Fiesta
Mr.Playboy
Dr.boss
fr1sson
Makeitfall
...The list goes on. All bots.

They are GTO-bots with different preflop tendencies and some postflop exploits as well that is intergrated, and there is IRL guys overseeing the bots, adapting them if they find it necessarily.

Be as skeptical as you want, I donīt care, and neither does Winamax, which is my favorite part.

PS. When I say BOT, I mean BOT, not some type of GTO-assistance. There is not a guy on the mouse, itīs a BOT.
I know they did a live video feed to watch victoriamo,twosaintpandas, and twopandas to verify if they had different frequencies before the webcam and after, and they said they found nothing suspicious which is lmfaooooo, but from my experience,

twopandas definitely has 100% live assistance, he has too many sizings preflop and postflop and I studied a ton vs him on hand2note and pt4 and all his sizings are well balanced, hes 8 tabling and hes super balanced.

victoriamo I used to think didn't have some live assistance but recently hes been playing much differently, he now implemented donking ranges similar to what pio does, he also implemented iso nai ranges many different balanced sizes. I'm still not sure if he uses live assistance. I think hes a pretty good player, but I'm not sure. I dont wanna assume. the only one I can say for 100% that uses live assistance is twopandas. never played against makeitfall but imo I dont think the other people you listed are bots either. mr.playboy is good, promotional is good, clown fiesta is good. fr1sson possibly a bot, dr.boss I dont remember much of him but he played good. I would say theres maybe 2-3 bots on the 100s-200s and a couple more bots on the 50s and 25s. which makes the games unbeatable because the frekin rake is super high and the multipliers suck on winamax. so gg winamax. spins will be dead soon, I know party is bot fest, acr is bot fest, winamax is botfest, only stars left lol.

Last edited by concerned pro; 04-27-2018 at 09:54 PM.
concerned pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 06:32 AM   #212
7845
centurion
 
7845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 120
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

what do u think about the future of HUNSG/SPINS jack ? Bots will kill hus/spins ?
7845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:15 AM   #213
MaTitheone
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 39
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

sorry for spamming the well, but regarding winamax bots

the real live assistance users:
twopandas
victoriamo
ggwpsirbai
mr.playboy (aka 2saintpandas)
miloyianno (not 100% sure about this guy, but very likely)
all playing 5-9 tables

could be many more, don't know much about guys on lower stakes, but those i can be 99,9% sure of after 50k+ hands vs them
funny thing is that noone before mentioned, those guys, NEVER play any tournaments against each other, they most likely all/most of them live in the same place or use queue, could be just twopandas sharing software with more ppl so he doesn't attract as much attention (he used to play like 10k games every month for a long time winning every weekly leaderboard, now since daily leaderboards were introduced plays less/more suspected bot accounts appeared higher to take lb money)
victoriamo has now played like 75 days in a row without a day of break (90%+ days he had 100+ games, a lot of 200-300games days aswell

mr.playboy changed his sn, 2saintpandas disappears, the next day mr.playboy appears suddenly jumping from 25s/50s to 100s/200s, how i know it's him? if twopandas and mr.playboy/ggwpsirbai are online at the same time, you won't find them on the same table, could be queue, could be grindhouse, but the same thing happened back when 2saintpandas and twopandas were playing at the same time

the difference between playing those guys and other regs is insane, try playing twopandas/victoriamo and then running the hands through solvers,
playing vs other guys - std multiplayer, leveling, outthinking opponents, adjusting,
playing vs those guys - darksouls hardcore sadomasochism edition, feels all the time like playing ai
you will also see them make countless pointless moves vs fish that are ~gto (25bb 3bs/isoai with Q5o etc.)

regarding other guys
promotional is not a bot, you can actually talk to him during games, plays nowhere close to gto and actually talked about reporting real bots (twopandas and co)
fr1sson is nowhere close to gto and a spewing machine
makeitfall is just bad

if you want to do sth about it, probably best to email winamax support asking/demanding a review of those players with extended security measures, long liveplay, from the same amount of tables they usually play, not less, same lenghts of sessions, camera on them+screen + voice
also good idea to mention/ask for the reason why they never play any games against each other, thought spins/expressos were supposed to be played versus random opponents, probably they could just use the grindhouse excuse, but yeah, kind of just annoyed how those grindhouses abuse small pool games to gain unfair advantage vs random players (ex. smartspin moving all their 500s players except kurza to malta/one office to abuse it)

this is jackstacks thread so let's not continue that discussion there, someone can create another thread about the bots if interested
MaTitheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 01:03 PM   #214
lordjosejose
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: brooklyn ny
Posts: 131
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

75% of spin sites minus stars are bot infested,pretty sick. hey jack!! huge fan !! chilled with your brother plenty times in medellin. great friend.
how recent do you keep your database during game? the games i play i try to keep my data base showing maybe 2 months of the most recent hands. the weak regs rarely adjust there frequencies but the rlly good regs do.

Last edited by lordjosejose; 04-29-2018 at 01:21 PM.
lordjosejose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 01:13 PM   #215
lordjosejose
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: brooklyn ny
Posts: 131
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstack99 View Post
i would say in the past it use to be a lot more exploitation, but these days people are just trying to get as close to gto as they can during reg wars. if you try to exploit a gto strategy you usually get burned.
if a reg has an frequency you can exploit, how do you deviate from gto. do you take hands that are indifferent between two actions and just apply the indifferent hands into one exploit?

lets say a reg folds vs river probe 5% higher then gto. im guessing u look at pio to see hands that are indifferent to folding or calling on flops and just use those hands as a call. then on rivers you probe? or u look at pio by the river. and look at hands indifferent between betting and checking river and just probe the hands that are indifferent ?
lordjosejose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 07:11 PM   #216
7845
centurion
 
7845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 120
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

so why did u play 50k hands vs them lol ?
7845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:15 AM   #217
jackstack99
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 180
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7845 View Post
what do u think about the future of HUNSG/SPINS jack ? Bots will kill hus/spins ?
i am optimistic about the near future. The next 2-3 years imo should be great. possibly even 5 years, after that i'm not really sure tbh. Spins and mtts will last longer then hu games i would imagine
jackstack99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:18 AM   #218
jackstack99
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 180
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjosejose View Post
75% of spin sites minus stars are bot infested,pretty sick. hey jack!! huge fan !! chilled with your brother plenty times in medellin. great friend.
how recent do you keep your database during game? the games i play i try to keep my data base showing maybe 2 months of the most recent hands. the weak regs rarely adjust there frequencies but the rlly good regs do.
sick man!! have only heard great things about medellin. my database shows all hands, i just note the adjustments players make. I find that with pt4 when you make your hud show last 2 months or last 4 months etc then it just starts showing the numbers inaccurately sometimes so i dont bother with it
jackstack99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #219
jackstack99
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 180
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjosejose View Post
if a reg has an frequency you can exploit, how do you deviate from gto. do you take hands that are indifferent between two actions and just apply the indifferent hands into one exploit?

lets say a reg folds vs river probe 5% higher then gto. im guessing u look at pio to see hands that are indifferent to folding or calling on flops and just use those hands as a call. then on rivers you probe? or u look at pio by the river. and look at hands indifferent between betting and checking river and just probe the hands that are indifferent ?
great question, in this case it just depends how much he is deviating. If he is deviating a small amount in a certain spot then ya the indifferent hands are enough to adjust, but if he is deviating in a big way then you can make some major adjustments but always keeping in mind what his counter adjustment can be in that spot to make sure he is not picking up on you deviating too much as well, in a long battle the player who is more aware and adjusting quicker is usually gonna have the bigger edge during the matches ( this is assuming that both players are not super close to gto). About your example with the 5 percent fold vs river probe higher then gto, be careful there because you need a huge sample in that specific spot to make sure that he is actually doing that. depending on the games you are playing its very difficult to get a huge sample in that spot, one of the most common leaks is adjusting too quickly to regs without enough sample in a specific spot, this can end up doing more harm then good. If sample is not big enough to catch a major trend then you should be playing to the best of your gto knowledge and not trying to force adjustments and exploits
jackstack99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 09:46 AM   #220
lordjosejose
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: brooklyn ny
Posts: 131
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstack99 View Post
great question, in this case it just depends how much he is deviating. If he is deviating a small amount in a certain spot then ya the indifferent hands are enough to adjust, but if he is deviating in a big way then you can make some major adjustments but always keeping in mind what his counter adjustment can be in that spot to make sure he is not picking up on you deviating too much as well, in a long battle the player who is more aware and adjusting quicker is usually gonna have the bigger edge during the matches ( this is assuming that both players are not super close to gto). About your example with the 5 percent fold vs river probe higher then gto, be careful there because you need a huge sample in that specific spot to make sure that he is actually doing that. depending on the games you are playing its very difficult to get a huge sample in that spot, one of the most common leaks is adjusting too quickly to regs without enough sample in a specific spot, this can end up doing more harm then good. If sample is not big enough to catch a major trend then you should be playing to the best of your gto knowledge and not trying to force adjustments and exploits

that's what I'm trying to get better at more quickly as well, trying to stay one step ahead in the adjustment game. pretty sick after seeing some hands at the 500 and 1k spins on stars. they still play extremely away from gto , so very important to play with a lot of nodelocking, youll see me hopefully in the 500s- or 1ks jack
lordjosejose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:00 PM   #221
BigFredy007
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Poker Heaven
Posts: 240
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjosejose View Post
game. pretty sick after seeing some hands at the 500 and 1k spins on stars. they still play extremely away from gto , so very important to play with a lot of nodelocking, youll see me hopefully in the 500s- or 1ks jack
I doubt that is true for reg vs reg games...
BigFredy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:28 PM   #222
gdaviezz
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 101
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFredy007 View Post
I doubt that is true for reg vs reg games...
its true, alot of people arent even playing GTO preflop nevermind postflop, altho more and more people are starting to pick it up and trying to mimic it
gdaviezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 09:19 AM   #223
Nutsegger
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 26
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Playing at your highest stakes games what is the max amount of tables your are comfortable playing?
Nutsegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 06:02 PM   #224
noxee
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 36
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

How do you play against a rec who folds too much vs a push and is too passive (low iso, high fold vs cbet) ? Limp more playabe hands (broadways, suited connectors) and shove more low Ax/Kx (Qx/Jx when shallow) ?

Against an openshove 10-6deep, do you use nash or "gto" ranges ?


Thanks for this well.
noxee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 06:15 PM   #225
jackstack99
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 180
Re: THE WELL: JACKSTACK99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjosejose View Post
that's what I'm trying to get better at more quickly as well, trying to stay one step ahead in the adjustment game. pretty sick after seeing some hands at the 500 and 1k spins on stars. they still play extremely away from gto , so very important to play with a lot of nodelocking, youll see me hopefully in the 500s- or 1ks jack
sounds good boss!!! what is your username?
jackstack99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online