Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Heads Up SNG and Spin and Gos Discussion of heads up Sit & Go and Spin and Go poker games. Sponsored by HUSNG.com, the leading heads up poker video site.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2017, 05:21 PM   #1
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Hello guys,I have a long time since I posted here.
Today I got a message from Pokerstars,that stated tha my account was being frozen for a review to be conducted,because I was suspicious for braking the terms and condiitons of game safety and integrity.

First of all I want to point out that I am an average reg in 15s spin n gos sometimes taking a shot at 30s.
I am from Greece and my name is Gus.

Pokerstars was asking what haveIi done in the past year to improve my game and what tools or software do I use to study and get better etc.

What setup do I use,what softare do I use and stuff like that.
To close the email they asked me what relation do I hve with Akis_333 and flesske.

The email was like that.

Hello ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΣ,

Your account is currently under review for possible violations of our Terms Of Service and has been temporarily frozen while we complete this review.

To assist us, we request that you answer the following queries:

Please explain in specific detail what you have done over the last year in terms of studying, coaching and anything to improve your poker game and advantage over your opponents. Particular details that must be included are:

User IDs of all players you have worked with in any capacity;
Changes in game formats played and studied and the reason/s why;
Deliberate changes in strategy or playing style implemented in our games;
Software, tools and methods used to study;
Software and tools used as you play on Stars;
What is your current technical setup when accessing Stars and how that has changed;
Approximate dates of all of the above events.

- Where do you access our site from? (home, office, etc)

- What kind of Internet connection do you use?

- Did you receive assistance in setting up your computer? If so, please provide the details.

- Have you ever shared your account with someone else or have you accessed somebody else's account?

- Please explain in detail, any relationship you have with the following players:

akis_333
flesske

Do you have any other information that you would like us to take into account?

We ask for a response within 48 hours. In the event that no response has been received within that time frame, we will continue with our review without your contribution.



Regards,

Andrew
Stars Game Integrity

After I have thorougly mentioned how i got better in poker.(I am a part of a greek stable right now,since the beggining of January 2017),mentioned all the software I use,what PC do i have what Pc monitor and even what mouse do I use,after I told them everything about the software I use.(PT4,Stars Helper and Equilab,I got to the point that they ask me to tell them what is my relation to akis and flesske.

First of all I since im in this forum for a long time I know what akis have achieved in the poker world,but I am in a stable that akis has nothing to do with it.
I know that many greek players have been caught in the crossfire because they knew akis but I do not.
In fact I would never put my account in jeopardy since I know what happens to guys that have a close conncetion with him.

All in all I am very dissapointed because it's not that I crushed spin and made a ton of money.
I am an average two tabling regular playing mainly 15s spin n gos and taking hsots at 30s.
I know that my game is nowhere near strong to move uo the stakes to 60s and maybe 100s.I really do not know what to say and hope this ends well soon,although I think I'm getting banned or ignored to say the least from Pokerstars.

As for the other player flsske I really don't know who this guy is.

Any opinions on this matter guys.?

P.S I've thorougly explained all the questions that the e-mail asked and the some.
I did not take all the time to present you with my answers cause I wanted to be brief.
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:39 PM   #2
ChicagoRy
 
ChicagoRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ColoradoRy
Posts: 19,861
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

While these types of posts are newer for our subforum, they've happened for many years in the Internet Poker subforum of 2p2.

There isn't a lot that the community can do here in individual cases, as we have no way of confirming all the details of your situation.

For example, you could be 100% honest about the above and have done nothing wrong and your post would look the same. However, you could also know a guy like Akis and use a custom illegal software he said was undetectable and your post could look the same as above.

All that said, if your account is just frozen, and you haven't been banned, just keep answering the questions and update us on where it goes.
ChicagoRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:24 PM   #3
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRy View Post
While these types of posts are newer for our subforum, they've happened for many years in the Internet Poker subforum of 2p2.

There isn't a lot that the community can do here in individual cases, as we have no way of confirming all the details of your situation.

For example, you could be 100% honest about the above and have done nothing wrong and your post would look the same. However, you could also know a guy like Akis and use a custom illegal software he said was undetectable and your post could look the same as above.

All that said, if your account is just frozen, and you haven't been banned, just keep answering the questions and update us on where it goes.
For sure you can't be sure for anyone and I tottaly feel what you say Chicago.In the bottomline I'm not here for any kind of sympathy cause I know,I won't get it.
Although the fact that amazes me,is that I was nowhere near to crush my games or make huge sums of money every month.I was an average reg in 15s spin n gos,casually taking shots at 30s.2 tabling most of the times.

I think that anybody could beat the 15s stakes easily if he got a grasp of the fundamentals,and work a little bit.A use of an illegal software would be overaxagerated in these games.I won't get into why someone shouldn't use a bot at all but that's not why I'm posting this.

I would like to hear an advice or two from members that have a prior experience with these cases,and maybe give me a tip or two on how to handle this and make the review procedure as smooth as possible.

I guess that the fact that I have a Greek account makes matters worse,cause it's easier for me to be related with Akis.

Well in fact I am not banned yet but the situation looks pretty bleak as it is.
These templated messages lead to swift bans or long periods of silence from the team that handles these matters.

Plus I know about the incidents that followed,after Akis bragged about his undetectable bot in various Skype Grooups.I may not post here a lot but I visit the forums every single day.

Plus can anyone enlighten me on,who is flesske and what the actual f**k do I have to do with him.??
I have no recollection of this nickname nor have I played with him in the past!
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:30 PM   #4
CheekiBreeki
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 68
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakospaidis View Post
To close the email they asked me what relation do I hve with Akis_333 and flesske.
let me guess you totally not using akis' bot that he was openly selling on skype right ?
CheekiBreeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:30 PM   #5
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekiBreeki View Post
let me guess you totally not using akis' bot that he was openly selling on skype right ?
I don't have anything to do with botting whatsoever.
I know about the bot and If I used it I would play 100s.
Not 15s with average chipEV.
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:40 AM   #6
SpinPlayer
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 8
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

I don't know much about you case, however if you really have only played 15s or 30s 2tabling as you claim then it is almost impossible to have a bot.

I mean someone must be totally idiot to pay extreme prices to buy a bot to just play 15s 2tabling. He would need 2 years to make the money back.

Someone must be thinking, why stars would freeze such a guy then??

I am glad that all these things I claim to my previous posts finally are turning more and more true.

In fact its a matter of time for Stars to freeze almost any reg that plays spin and gos except for Smartspin members. Stars recent actions with rb shows they dont want the Regs in the business. Also as I have said before Stars runs prohibited software in your computer. They can see which programs you run, your Skype, if you use teamviewer with more Poker players, if you use Data mine hands and in general it is very easy for them to find a single action that violates their terms.

So eventually I think you will wait 4-5 months for them to answer just to be announced that you account is banned for further use. This will happen for almost every spin reg in the near future.

So if anyone wants to avoid this, just become a Smartspin member. You will also have the best run in the marker, hit many 100x and 200x or even a jackpot.

Well done Pokerstars keep promoting Smartspin so we can see more like Bakudranskis actions in the future.

If Pokerstars wanted to kill bots, they would create a new similar spin and go game which would take some time for programmers to solve it and create new bots and after a period repeat this again, but Pokerstars doesn't want to protect you from bots, they only care about making extra money.
SpinPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:32 AM   #7
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinPlayer View Post
I don't know much about you case, however if you really have only played 15s or 30s 2tabling as you claim then it is almost impossible to have a bot.

I mean someone must be totally idiot to pay extreme prices to buy a bot to just play 15s 2tabling. He would need 2 years to make the money back.

Someone must be thinking, why stars would freeze such a guy then??

I am glad that all these things I claim to my previous posts finally are turning more and more true.

In fact its a matter of time for Stars to freeze almost any reg that plays spin and gos except for Smartspin members. Stars recent actions with rb shows they dont want the Regs in the business. Also as I have said before Stars runs prohibited software in your computer. They can see which programs you run, your Skype, if you use teamviewer with more Poker players, if you use Data mine hands and in general it is very easy for them to find a single action that violates their terms.

So eventually I think you will wait 4-5 months for them to answer just to be announced that you account is banned for further use. This will happen for almost every spin reg in the near future.

So if anyone wants to avoid this, just become a Smartspin member. You will also have the best run in the marker, hit many 100x and 200x or even a jackpot.

Well done Pokerstars keep promoting Smartspin so we can see more like Bakudranskis actions in the future.

If Pokerstars wanted to kill bots, they would create a new similar spin and go game which would take some time for programmers to solve it and create new bots and after a period repeat this again, but Pokerstars doesn't want to protect you from bots, they only care about making extra money.
As for that I think that your analysis or your claims are a little off.
I don't see why Pokerstars would want to be more lenient towards a certain player pool and ruthless towards another one.
I think that,the problem is basically general.
I think that Pokerstars have gradually become hostile towards regurals by cutting the rakeback,the live tournament packages to only one per pesrson and the list goes on.

But as far as being more forgiving towards smartspin horses I highly doubt that.For me,personally I am sure that many polish regs that play high stakes spin n gos have been banned or will be banned in due course,but no one will tell,cause it will hurt the SmartSpin reputation.
Every one gets banned for the one or the other reason,it doesn't matter which stable you are in.

I guess my position is way worse though cause being a Greek player makes it easier in their eyes to be somewhat related with Akis_333.
All in all I play Spin n Gos from late January 2017and till the time that my account was frozen,I did nothing to change my setup in any way possible.
Basically I only upgraded to an SSD drive,for my applications to run faster.

Now,i again wanna point out that for the most part I was 2 tabling 15s,and taking shots at 30s.Mediocre results,if there's anyone here that playes these stakes he can confirm it.
My level was nowher near to even think of playing 60s and 100s.
I think I never played an actual game there since I have limited my account to only 30 dollar sit n gos!So again having a bot doesn't make any sense at all.

Now I didn't know that Pokerstars could see what file you have in your pc and stuff like that.If you please elaborate further on this matter cause it seems a little shady as it is.I don't think that PS have the right to search in anyone's pc without the players permission.
Not that I have anything to hide or anything but it's just unfair.

Plus anyone can hit big multipliers,defying the odds of the frequency of the big multipliers.Note that I have binked two 200x in 15s spin n gos in less than 10K games and I can prove that with a graph.(OBV LOST BOTH).
So another point of your assumption that I don't entirely aggree upon.
Im pretty sure that if anyone is lucky enough he can hit the JP without even playing 1K games.I'ts just statistics that validate themsleves in huge huge volume so I don't think im with you on this one.

PLus could you elaborate a little further about the Bakudranskis incidents??
I am willing to post graphs and answer any questions.
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:45 AM   #8
CheekiBreeki
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 68
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinPlayer View Post
I mean someone must be totally idiot to pay extreme prices to buy a bot to just play 15s 2tabling. He would need 2 years to make the money back.
thats where you are wrong you can get a bot with solutions that only works up to 15s for 3k
CheekiBreeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:30 AM   #9
ristikas
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 63
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinPlayer View Post
I don't know much about you case, however if you really have only played 15s or 30s 2tabling as you claim then it is almost impossible to have a bot.

I mean someone must be totally idiot to pay extreme prices to buy a bot to just play 15s 2tabling. He would need 2 years to make the money back.

Someone must be thinking, why stars would freeze such a guy then??

I am glad that all these things I claim to my previous posts finally are turning more and more true.

In fact its a matter of time for Stars to freeze almost any reg that plays spin and gos except for Smartspin members. Stars recent actions with rb shows they dont want the Regs in the business. Also as I have said before Stars runs prohibited software in your computer. They can see which programs you run, your Skype, if you use teamviewer with more Poker players, if you use Data mine hands and in general it is very easy for them to find a single action that violates their terms.

So eventually I think you will wait 4-5 months for them to answer just to be announced that you account is banned for further use. This will happen for almost every spin reg in the near future.

So if anyone wants to avoid this, just become a Smartspin member. You will also have the best run in the marker, hit many 100x and 200x or even a jackpot.

Well done Pokerstars keep promoting Smartspin so we can see more like Bakudranskis actions in the future.

If Pokerstars wanted to kill bots, they would create a new similar spin and go game which would take some time for programmers to solve it and create new bots and after a period repeat this again, but Pokerstars doesn't want to protect you from bots, they only care about making extra money.

Afaik you were also of those "victims" whose account was frozen, right? You have no idea about bots and stuff yet you know the prize ? That doesn't make sense at all like you idea about PS being hostile towards regs but not to Smartspin (which is one of the biggest stables in PS i believe). With all the brilliant statements there you are probably guilty AF.

As for the OP i'm pretty sure accounts won't get frozen unjustifiably. Unfortunately it's impossible to prove it here in 2+2. There are plenty of large spin stables whose members are never getting their accounts frozen or accused of botting and that regretfully for you is pretty big statement. If you happen to be clean then your account probably gets unfrozen so good luck with that.
ristikas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:56 PM   #10
SpinPlayer
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 8
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekiBreeki View Post
thats where you are wrong you can get a bot with solutions that only works up to 15s for 3k
There is no point in buying a bot to beat 15s. First of all GTO is useless against recreational and bad regs, a medium-good reg would do better chEV at 15s than the best bot in the market.

It is really sad to see Stars freezing players that play 2tables at 15s and for all these new Russian players that you see at 60s and 100s playing 100% GTO doing absolutely nothing.

I am 100% sure that Stars is in the business with Smartspin, I hope same doesn't happen with Russians as well.
SpinPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 03:28 PM   #11
ChicagoRy
 
ChicagoRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ColoradoRy
Posts: 19,861
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

SpinPlayer, until you show just a shred of actual proof on some of these extreme claims you've made in 5/5 of your posts to date, please discontinue posting here.
ChicagoRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 07:25 PM   #12
SpinPlayer
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 8
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRy View Post
SpinPlayer, until you show just a shred of actual proof on some of these extreme claims you've made in 5/5 of your posts to date, please discontinue posting here.
I don't think I am obliged to prove anything.

I see a poker stable constantly hitting 100x and 200x at 100s.
I see most of them making donkish plays and always hitting extreme runners at Turn and River.
Obviously they have the biggest Database in the market, obviously they trade hands, hot hours etc etc and offcourse Stars doesn't give a damn but prefers to freeze mediocre 15s players.
And after all that you see behaviours like Bakudranski's which really pisses me off.

I don't work for Stars, neither am I a founder of SS so it is impossible to prove anything, however I have common sense and logic and have the right of my oppinion which I want to share with other people.
SpinPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:06 PM   #13
kobmish
old hand
 
kobmish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Winrate minimizing
Posts: 1,743
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

And the Earth is flat. Source - youtube. Fact!

OP - I am inclined to believe you, but at the same time I really doubt stars blocked you without any reason whatsoever. Hope your case is solved soon.
kobmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:04 PM   #14
ChicagoRy
 
ChicagoRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ColoradoRy
Posts: 19,861
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinPlayer View Post
I don't think I am obliged to prove anything.
No you're not obligated to prove anything. But we're also not obligated to let you continue posting unproven claims that most people would consider outlandish. It's not common sense at all, it's uncommon claims you're making. You're saying Stars rigs their RNG in favor of one group of players over others. There's no motive, no evidence... there are zillions of posts on 2p2 about Stars rigging their RNG for or against usergroups, but never any proof. There's a bbv type thread in one of the forums you can continue to post in if you're interested in expanding on these theories without actual evidence. Otherwise, no more posting them in here, you've posted 4-5x already and we'll leave those up for you.
ChicagoRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:01 AM   #15
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobmish View Post
And the Earth is flat. Source - youtube. Fact!

OP - I am inclined to believe you, but at the same time I really doubt stars blocked you without any reason whatsoever. Hope your case is solved soon.
I am not allowing myself to believe that SpinPlayer's accusations are true in any way since I know that if any of these claims turned out to be true in the future,will hurt Pokerstars unrepeatable.I don't think they'd put so much on the line just to favor,let's say SS.

Plus,I understand that I cannot prove anything or present you solid info that I am innocent except for telling you so,(Though I am open to share graphs of the stakes I've played from Jan up to the date that I got my account frozen.)
What I am gonna do is update this thread with any correspondance from Pokerstars,and accept any advice that anyone has to offer.
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:36 AM   #16
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Well I've got some correspondance from Pokerstars which again seems to be a templated message but something made me think otherwise.

Here is the message.
Hello ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΣ,

Thank you for your email.

Your response and any information contained therein will be taken into account as we complete the review.

The review process can take several days as we must wait for all players to respond and then the results of the initial review are sent to a peer group to be confirmed. These procedures are in place to assure that the end decision is fair to all involved.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Andrew
Stars Game Integrity

This makes me think that there are many players that their account is frozen and they are waiting for the responce to start investigating.
Afterwards Isent them another email asking what was the incentive behind my account review and why did they take the initiative to do in the first place,but I guess I shouldn't be spamming.I got no response to my second email.
I've been told that they ask for a video where they can see you playing,monitoring your surroundings and your face to see if anything suspicious is going on with your playing style.

Are they going to ask me to make a video,and If someone knows how much times these reviews take??Just give me a rough estimate if you could.
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:24 AM   #17
Duncelanas
Pooh-Bah
 
Duncelanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Losing money at husngs
Posts: 5,047
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

All anyone here can tell you is to comply with PS' requests and wait. Nobody can tell you if they will request a playing video (they might) or how long it will take (nobody knows). Just do what they ask and it should all be resolved given they find nothing wrong.
Duncelanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:18 AM   #18
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncelanas View Post
All anyone here can tell you is to comply with PS' requests and wait. Nobody can tell you if they will request a playing video (they might) or how long it will take (nobody knows). Just do what they ask and it should all be resolved given they find nothing wrong.
Well,I think that is what I am going to do.Not that I can do anything to fix it might as well wait it out and see the outcome.

As for now the situation is not at all in my favor.With the current attitude Pokerstars has against regulars in general nowadays,I think my chances are slim,but who knows!

I'll keep posting though!
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:28 AM   #19
Duncelanas
Pooh-Bah
 
Duncelanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Losing money at husngs
Posts: 5,047
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

If you've really done nothing wrong, you'll be fine.
Duncelanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 07:28 AM   #20
ohly
Pooh-Bah
 
ohly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Berlin
Posts: 3,625
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

posting on this forum as well as playing 15s can both be interpreted as a cover up unfortunately. if i were to start botting i would not jump to a higher stake right away, i would make it look like i am slowly improving and moving up the stakes. i doubt that is a very sophisticated thought of mine.

if i were pokerstars what i would be interested in however is your stats and EV from early this year as compared to last few months. i bet a kidney there are significant changes.
ohly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:00 AM   #21
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohly View Post
posting on this forum as well as playing 15s can both be interpreted as a cover up unfortunately. if i were to start botting i would not jump to a higher stake right away, i would make it look like i am slowly improving and moving up the stakes. i doubt that is a very sophisticated thought of mine.

if i were pokerstars what i would be interested in however is your stats and EV from early this year as compared to last few months. i bet a kidney there are significant changes.
Don't be eager enough to bet a kidney yet.
I started playing 1s in January,moved to 3s in the same month,and From march till two days ago the stakes I play are limited to 30s spin n gos.
I've played like 9k spins with 57-58 Chip EV.
I've played also some 30s.The volume in the 30s division is tiny cause my skill level was not appropriate to be a regular there,so I was taking shots.
I don't think that a player that wants to move up the 100s division and start killing it with his super bot would wait so much time before doin it.

Yes my stats were better as time passed cause I got somewhat beeter,that's very reasonable to happen.More hours of study and experience brings better results.Plus I did not put an extreme amount of volume in my game.

Let me post my graph from the past couple of months in the 15s.
https://imgur.com/pkswhCg

I will post my lifetime graph and I will post every single month from february till November to make it clear that everything is ok and no sudden changes have being made.

I have no problem answering questions either.
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 09:56 AM   #22
ohly
Pooh-Bah
 
ohly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Berlin
Posts: 3,625
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

don't get me wrong, i was not accusing you, just pointing out that i don't think their only suspicion is you being greek.
ohly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 10:12 AM   #23
CheekiBreeki
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 68
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

oh 62chipev/game is mediocre nowadays
CheekiBreeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 10:18 AM   #24
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekiBreeki View Post
oh 62chipev/game is mediocre nowadays
It's only 1800 games or so so even bigger chipEV's are easily possible in such a small sample.
Don't let pure stats fool you.You must use them in conjunction with volume.
I'am pretty sure that many people here have achieved even 80+ ChipEV in 15s
in just a 1800 game sample,so I think mine is on the goodish side I guess.

I'll post every graph that I promised and then you'll see the big picture.
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 10:20 AM   #25
kakospaidis
grinder
 
kakospaidis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Living in Monkey Tilt St.
Posts: 540
Re: Spin'n'go account Unjustifiably frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohly View Post
don't get me wrong, i was not accusing you, just pointing out that i don't think their only suspicion is you being greek.
I didn't said you did,and as I said I'm not here to get sympathy.
You are right for being suspicious against me.
The thing I want to make clear is that I have done nothing wrong and maybe I am one of these players caught in the crossfire for other players illegal activities.Collateral damage if you like!
kakospaidis is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online