Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Heads Up SNG and Spin and Gos Discussion of heads up Sit & Go and Spin and Go poker games. Sponsored by HUSNG.com, the leading heads up poker video site.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2019, 11:40 PM   #6976
acbarone
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: "The best guesser in the game"
Posts: 4,732
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
single raised pot / limped pot and raise over limp

times are changing : p

none of the characteristics listed above seem strange : s
All you kids and your stats, get off my lawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1nOne View Post
You don´t see strange 7 regular players Open shoving out of nash, them large range of limp with 4-6bb?
They make also Rol to call Ev- and never adapted.
And BTN game they just Os few hand with less of 12-10bb

Maybe is a group of players that they just study together and they are making sick desviation but it dont look like, I have never seen 7 hud that similar.
It def looks weird, but I think that makes it less likely to be a bot and more likely to be a study group. But if it is a bot, cool, exploit those things and print.
acbarone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:50 PM   #6977
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,509
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
A lot has been mentioned about cev here. So that term and thus the number would tell if you are a winning player or losing player correct? If so, how do i find out what my number is? I use Holdem manager 2.


Someone also mention it should be so and so for a particular stake such as this number is good for 7s but now 30s?


So does this mean in holdem manager 2, looking at your bb/100 in stack size is completely useless for spin and go?


Can someone explain this and where i can find this number on holdem manager 2?
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:53 AM   #6978
evcrusher
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 42
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Well it all sounds logical if you are 100% certain that RNGs are not rigged on any site. I am starting to doubt that. So the whole mindset thing wont help me until Im convinced that its just variance and not rigged RNGs.
evcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:57 AM   #6979
_dave_
_Pooh_Bah_
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK (or what remains of it)
Posts: 12,978
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Can someone explain this and where i can find this number on holdem manager 2?
Almost everyone playing Spins uses PT4, because it can make custom stats.

In HM2 reports you should be able to find a total cEV column, then manually divide by number of tournaments to get the commonly referenced cEV/game.
_dave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:24 AM   #6980
Duncelanas
Pooh-Bah
 
Duncelanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Losing money at husngs
Posts: 5,306
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by evcrusher View Post
Well it all sounds logical if you are 100% certain that RNGs are not rigged on any site. I am starting to doubt that. So the whole mindset thing wont help me until Im convinced that its just variance and not rigged RNGs.
If you think rngs are rigged and you're still playing poker online I think you've crossed the line into gambling addiction. You should get help.
Duncelanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:36 AM   #6981
evcrusher
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 42
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncelanas View Post
If you think rngs are rigged and you're still playing poker online I think you've crossed the line into gambling addiction. You should get help.
Not exactly easy to quit and go work a 9 to 5 job instead
evcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:02 AM   #6982
Duncelanas
Pooh-Bah
 
Duncelanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Losing money at husngs
Posts: 5,306
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by evcrusher View Post
Not exactly easy to quit and go work a 9 to 5 job instead
If you think it's rigged and you're a pro poker player, you should heavily consider other options.
Duncelanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:10 AM   #6983
evcrusher
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 42
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncelanas View Post
If you think it's rigged and you're a pro poker player, you should heavily consider other options.
Oh trust me I would if there was any decent options
evcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:02 AM   #6984
Duncelanas
Pooh-Bah
 
Duncelanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Losing money at husngs
Posts: 5,306
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by evcrusher View Post
Oh trust me I would if there was any decent options
Fair enough
Duncelanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:23 AM   #6985
squire1888
old hand
 
squire1888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: scotland
Posts: 1,683
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Can someone explain this and where i can find this number on holdem manager 2?
yeah close holdem manager 2 and open pt4 and import the stat from anyone in this thread
squire1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:54 AM   #6986
vini.barbosa
enthusiast
 
vini.barbosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 79
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Question about hitting multipliers:
Was talking with some friends about the theme, and they said that the number of players playing some stake don't have any influence on the multipliers that comes.
But if the probabilities of hitting some multi are for the player pool in general (and not individual), like I imagine they are, wouldn't the general number of spins on this stake being played have any influence in more x6, x10 and x25 prizes?
For exemple... If we have 1k players playing on $30 and 500 players on $60, would it be normal to see more x2, x4 spins and less x6, x10 and x25 on $60 stakes?

I can't solve this on my own. Think it have sense, but it would be nice to hear from more experienced Spins players.

Thanks!
vini.barbosa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:03 AM   #6987
_dave_
_Pooh_Bah_
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK (or what remains of it)
Posts: 12,978
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by vini.barbosa View Post
Question about hitting multipliers:
Was talking with some friends about the theme, and they said that the number of players playing some stake don't have any influence on the multipliers that comes.
But if the probabilities of hitting some multi are for the player pool in general (and not individual), like I imagine they are, wouldn't the general number of spins on this stake being played have any influence in more x6, x10 and x25 prizes?
For exemple... If we have 1k players playing on $30 and 500 players on $60, would it be normal to see more x2, x4 spins and less x6, x10 and x25 on $60 stakes?

I can't solve this on my own. Think it have sense, but it would be nice to hear from more experienced Spins players.

Thanks!
The probabilities never change, regardless of how many have been played. The first ever spin at a new stake could be a 1,000,000x. Or a 2x. Each spin is an independent event.
_dave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:16 AM   #6988
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,509
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Does anyone know how many million dollar spin has been hit at stars or party? Is there a way to know this? Such as how many spins for 1 million dollars has been hit at the 5 dollar and 100 dollar level each year for stars and party?



I mean unless it was hit recent, it wouldn't show up in the recent on partypoker on the client. On stars it seems no way to know?



Also i know there is no dealing allowed on stars on spins. But if a big one does happen and say the players agreed to chop it up and say something like whoever wins, send the other portion equally afterwards. Or everyone shove all in and call and whoever wins, send the other portion to the other players... would that be allowed? Or would that be considered cheating? I know stars or party had tournament where only a small number of players reg early on and all the players shoved all in so the tournament would be finished quickly and stars or party took the money back. What about party on this? Im sure if there is a huge spin and go, all the players would rather just split up the prize pool if it was a very big prize. Are there any examples of things like this?
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:38 PM   #6989
Duncelanas
Pooh-Bah
 
Duncelanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Losing money at husngs
Posts: 5,306
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Does anyone know how many million dollar spin has been hit at stars or party? Is there a way to know this? Such as how many spins for 1 million dollars has been hit at the 5 dollar and 100 dollar level each year for stars and party?



I mean unless it was hit recent, it wouldn't show up in the recent on partypoker on the client. On stars it seems no way to know?
No way to know, though it's definitely been hit before.



Quote:
Also i know there is no dealing allowed on stars on spins. But if a big one does happen and say the players agreed to chop it up and say something like whoever wins, send the other portion equally afterwards. Or everyone shove all in and call and whoever wins, send the other portion to the other players... would that be allowed? Or would that be considered cheating? I know stars or party had tournament where only a small number of players reg early on and all the players shoved all in so the tournament would be finished quickly and stars or party took the money back. What about party on this? Im sure if there is a huge spin and go, all the players would rather just split up the prize pool if it was a very big prize. Are there any examples of things like this?
I believe this would be fine, but agreements made in chat are not binding so you'd be basically out of luck if someone decided not to send. Pokerstars will not transfer money from anyone's account just based on chat from the table.
Duncelanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:06 PM   #6990
new_draks
grinder
 
new_draks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 616
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

hey guys, any sites to learn/improve about spingos strategy?
new_draks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:57 PM   #6991
evcrusher
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 42
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_draks View Post
hey guys, any sites to learn/improve about spingos strategy?
Just apply for a slave stable. We need more regs flooding the micro stakes on EVERY site.
evcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 06:22 PM   #6992
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,509
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncelanas View Post
No way to know, though it's definitely been hit before.





I believe this would be fine, but agreements made in chat are not binding so you'd be basically out of luck if someone decided not to send. Pokerstars will not transfer money from anyone's account just based on chat from the table.


Thanks. Anyone here know how many million dollar spins has been hit at stars/party at the 5 and 100 dollar range? I would have to assume at least 2 are hit each year at the 100 dollar range right? The 5 dollar one is probably once a year max or something? Because i haven't seen anything like this in a while such as it being on youtube.
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 06:37 AM   #6993
saintanna23
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 97
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Thanks. Anyone here know how many million dollar spins has been hit at stars/party at the 5 and 100 dollar range? I would have to assume at least 2 are hit each year at the 100 dollar range right? The 5 dollar one is probably once a year max or something? Because i haven't seen anything like this in a while such as it being on youtube.
It is a big hoax, didn't u know PS only lets their own employees play and win the 1M tourneys. It is a SCAM BOYS it is a SCAMMMMM. Lock up your wives and daughers!!!!
saintanna23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:20 AM   #6994
gopackthomas
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Joking
Posts: 172
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Has anyone tried applying the hit big spins strategy? It seems like it might work but I don’t know because I haven’t tried it yet?
gopackthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:21 PM   #6995
Mermiad
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 9
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Helo guys!


So I'm thinking to quit from my backing group, but i still can not decide how i will continue my "carrier".
My results:
PS 15 im cRushing with massive (-17k game) 8.4% ev roi.
I started a school in my "real life"so in the far future i dont want to be a poker player like full job, thats why i think that i can earn pretty good many in low stakes without backing.
forexample Ps.es10eur i can crush the limit with more than 8% im pretty sure.
Some ppl told me itcan be good idea, i dont need that much BR if i crashung with this numbers.
But some of them told me they bitted PS7% with 7-80ch/game and had 3times more than 2-3k brekeven.

I would like to know what is your experience, suggestion for me?
Maybe HyperHU 7$? IS there any cartell doing?
Thnak you guys!
Mermiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 06:56 AM   #6996
Eurodonk1
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 18
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Hi all,

Can anyone send me links to sites where i can check my spin and go stats?

Recently started playing so sample size is probably <100.
Eurodonk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:16 AM   #6997
Duncelanas
Pooh-Bah
 
Duncelanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Losing money at husngs
Posts: 5,306
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

You're gonna need something like PT4 or HEM2.
Duncelanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:45 AM   #6998
Eurodonk1
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 18
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Thanks dude.
Eurodonk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:57 AM   #6999
Rivertiger
enthusiast
 
Rivertiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Idiot from northern europe
Posts: 64
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Hey guys, anyone knows what happened to skier_5 DB?
Rivertiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 11:46 AM   #7000
Duncelanas
Pooh-Bah
 
Duncelanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Losing money at husngs
Posts: 5,306
Re: ** Official Spin and Go's Discussion Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivertiger View Post
Hey guys, anyone knows what happened to skier_5 DB?
Skier shut it down, it's no longer available.
Duncelanas is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online